A Devil's Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning after Kim woke up -- about ten minutes after I had left my sleeping bag -- I got my first good live look at her. I knew from her photos and video appearances that she was a good looking woman, but of course live some people are better or worse looking than they appear in the media. She was both, better looking in some ways and worse in others.

I knew from her background that her mother was of Venezuelan heritage and her father of Dutch Heritage, and her coloring confirmed that. She had a nice looking face, although both her face and body looked puffier than in photos -- the opposite of what most people expect. She was about five feet eight-nine inches tall in the cross-training shoes she had on with a curvy body and -- very noticeable -- large tits. She had on long pants and a long sleeve shirt so it was difficult to tell her muscle tone, although it looked reasonable. From her bio I knew that she was thirty four years old, two years younger than I am.

I ferreted out some food I considered suitable for breakfast -- she didn't and got out something of her own. After we almost silently ate -- although we did talk about the physical layout of the island that we could see from our vantage point, including a very lovely almost pristine beach -- I suggested that we take an inventory of the equipment we had.

Being a mechanical engineer and also having participated in a number of Outward Bound and similar wilderness experiences, I knew what everything except for one item was. Kim had been a Polysci major in college and mostly participated in classically prissy female activities so she had no idea what was what. She did recognize the food and water resources we had.

I suggested that we build a camp together. She seemed a little reluctant but since she had no clue what most of the equipment was she initially agreed. I suggested that we find a suitable location. "You go ahead, I'll wait here," was her response. I shrugged my shoulders and left, taking out of my duffle bag my ESEE 6P survival knife, a water filtration bottle, and a power bar.

I looked around for about three hours. From the highest point on the island -- which I estimated was about 1000 meters above the beach -- I could see that it was roughly in the shape of an ellipse, with a few coves and one prominence, and I estimated it to be about eight-ten square miles in area. Most of the island seemed to be on a plateau level with the plateau area where the equipment was placed, about fifteen feet above sea level, and except for a few rock outcroppings most of the island was forested. There seemed to be one possible significant fresh water source in the distance, but I didn't need to go there since I was also able to fill up my high-efficiency filtration bottle from significant puddles in rock depressions. I could see lots of birds but wasn't sure about the existence of any mammals.

By the time that I returned to the equipment location I had scoped out three possible campsites, all of which would require further inspection.

My return was greeted by an unpleasant "What took you so fucking long," as Kim stuffed her face with more than half of the only gourmet item that we had in stock. I tried to point out to her that we needed to conserve our food in case it was difficult to find good sustenance on the island. She blew me off.

After she finished the entire gourmet provision, and I ate a handful of nuts and seeds, she started talking politics. She called every one of the principles and leaders of the Cobra Party naïve, stupid, unrealistic, and/or sacrilegious. I sat in silence during most of her tirade. Finally I called her out on all of the things about the Scorpion Party and its leaders -- including her husband -- that I thought were a threat to democracy. While I tried to remain polite she was vicious in her retorts.

Things didn't get any better when I tried to change the subject. It appeared that she had no respect for me as a human being since I was a Cobra supporter, and I was losing more respect for her every time that she opened her mouth. Finally, after she made some snide comments about the appearance of several female legislatures in the Cobra party I blew up. "If your external appearance equaled your personality, morals, and ethics you'd look like the Wicked Witch of the West, bitch!"

That did not sit well with her. She screamed at me and I yelled back.

We ate dinner in silence. When it was dark she tried to hog the entire air mattress. I pushed her sleeping bag over to the side and she hit me several times. I just ignored her and tried to get to sleep. With her machinations trying unsuccessfully to push me off the air mattress she somehow punctured it and it deflated. I just sighed and fell asleep after she moved her sleeping bag somewhere else.

I got a better night's sleep than Kim did because at least the deflated air mattress was under me, and I was more used to roughing it than the prima donna was. At breakfast I was clear about what would happen going forward.

"Today, we're divvying up the equipment, food, and water. I'm moving to a location I think is suitable -- you can go anywhere that you like, I don't give a shit. I suggest that you pick a piece of equipment, then me two, then you two, etc. until all is divvied up, and that we do the same with the food and water. If you don't like that I'll just take what I want and you can get fucked."

She swore and yelled at me -- to no effect -- then got quiet for a minute. "OK, but will you tell me what all the stuff is first?"

I smugly replied "What? A super intelligent Scorpion like yourself doesn't know something? Shocking! I'll tell you what -- I'll tell you what something is once you pick it, but not before."

She swore some more, but I wouldn't budge. Within an hour we had everything divvied up; she by far got the worst of it, but I didn't rub it in. In fact I told her that things were about as equal as they could be. One thing that was really going to cause her problems -- I selected the water filtration device with my first pick, giving me -- in addition to the bottle that I brought in my duffle -- the only two water filtration mechanisms available.

By making a sturdy facsimile of a travois to pull behind me, including with polytetrafluoroethylene blocks at the bottoms of the poles, I was able to remove all of my equipment from the above-beach plateau in one trip. I moved to a location about a mile and a half away at about the same height (fifteen feet) above sea level at a cove where I expected to be able to catch fish and turtles. I got the impression that the evil bitch was going to stay at the same location where the equipment was originally located, even though it didn't have much sun protection and my new location did. I also was pleasantly surprised that I was within 100 meters of a small pond formed by rainwater runoff.

By working diligently within three days I had a very livable space. Using my survival knife I had made a few spears, an atlatl and associated darts, and a fishing pole. For shelter I made an elaborate about 200 square feet lean-to with one end an almost sheer rock wall and a drape to close off the open end, a hammock, a table, and a fire pit outside the lean-to. There were fish in the cove and many types of berries and seeds, including locust tree pods and seeds, in the forest within 200 meters of my lean-to so I was well fed. I practiced with my atlatl several hours a day and was certain that if I came across a deer, wild pig, or similar animal, that I'd be able to harvest it.

I don't think that I was being paranoid, but I got the feeling that I was being watched. I even thought that there might be other humans on the island; if there were they were not natives but employees of SPR. I was also pretty sure that on occasion I saw several silent drones in the sky and what looked like it could be a camera mounted in a tree near my lean-to, but too far up for me to get to it given the flexible nature of the tree that it was in. After a couple of days I suppressed those thoughts, chalking them up to paranoia.

I was missing my kids, wife (despite her surly demeanor when I left), and civilization, and getting horny as hell, but I was able to stay busy about sixteen hours a day so life wasn't too bad. It was the fourth day after I had left the bitch from hell when things changed.

*************

Just after I had finished dinner the fourth day after I left her, Kim came stumbling into the area near my lean-to. She looked like hell. Her clothes were torn, her face pale, and she seemed to be crawling as much as walking. When I got to her she was hard to understand but I think that she said "Connor, I'm really sick; can you help me please?" Then she coughed up some bile and virtually passed out. I picked her up and carried her into my lean-to and placed her on my sleeping bag (which I really didn't use since I had fashioned a hammock) on top of a bed of cork tree bark, and questioned her about what hurt.

Not being a doctor or other medical professional I wasn't sure what was ailing her, but as far as I could tell she had consumed some bad water, and her stomach was in knots. She hadn't been able to keep any food down for more than a day, and was dehydrated since she was reluctant to drink any water the last two days for fear of getting sicker. Also, she had some sunburn on parts of her body, not real bad but I'm sure painful.

I took out an antibiotic pill, antiviral pill, and two acetaminophen pills from my duffle bag and had her drink them with properly filtered water. After groaning and squirming around for about a half hour she passed out as much as fell asleep, but whatever the form of rest it would do her good.

I gave Kim some more pills and water the next morning, and even a little fish and some seeds. It was apparent that she would never survive alone so even though the idea of having her miserable personality around was repugnant to me I couldn't be responsible for her death, so I told her that I was going to her camp to get anything useful and would be back shortly. Even though her camp was only about a mile and a half away, because of the terrain and the need to look carefully through everything there it was two hours before I returned with what was salvageable from her camp. There was no water, and almost no food, and her sleeping bag was in an exposed area and wet from a rain a day ago. Most of her clothes were also wet, but salvageable if washed and hung to dry in the sun. About the best things that she had were aloe to treat sunburn and a little cook stove.

I rubbed the aloe on her sunburn and continued to treat her. I nursed her back to health within three days after she arrived.

Given her condition, Kim wasn't the raving bitch she had been before we separated. Despite her political views she seemed intelligent and personable if she wanted to be.

Once she was healthy again it was clear that Kim was making her best efforts to be pleasant and helpful. She did any chore that she was capable of, was anxious for me to teach her how to fish and use the atlatl, and how to gather food from the forest. She was never going to be able to use the atlatl properly in this lifetime, but she took to fishing and was a competent fisherman within a couple of days, and she got good at spotting potential food items in the forest.

When she had regained her strength back completely, we went for some excursions around the island; there was a lot of beautiful scenery, and even a small waterfall adjacent the second highest place on the island, which I estimated to be about 700 meters above the beach. I took the atlatl and a couple of darts with me, and gave her a spear to carry.

The third day we were on an excursion much to my surprise we came across a small wild pig. I wondered if the SPR people had put it there since I didn't know how it could have gotten there another way. In any event I killed it with the second atlatl dart, skinned it where in lay, and placed the meat in a contractor plastic bag that was part of the equipment left by the SPR people, and carried the bag back to our camp. To my surprise Kim was not the least bit squeamish during the kill, skinning, or transport back, during which she carried all of the weapons while I carried the pig carcass, which I estimated to weigh about seventy pounds.

We had a fantastic meal that night, and I used a solar powered very small refrigerator that was part of the SPR equipment that I selected to cool some of the meat and made pork jerky from the rest.

The day after our feast it got as hot as it had been the entire time we had been on the island; according to a thermometer that was part of the SPR equipment the temperature had varied between about 50 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit (at least the times that I looked at it). Kim was in short shorts and a halter top that day. Her clothes were a little big on her since she had lost weight while on the island; I estimated her weight loss as about ten pounds. Unfortunately, she really looked good. It was unfortunate for two reasons; one, I didn't want to think of her sexually; and two, I was as horny as I had ever been in my life. I believe that my diet, physical activity, and environment had all contributed to that -- as well as the longest dry spell without sex for me since I graduated from college fourteen years ago.

I tried not to stare at Kim -- but given the size and prominence in her clothing of her bazookas, that was impossible.

After dinner that night -- another wonderful pork meal with some edible leaves we had located that were much like lettuce, and some kelp from the sea -- while it was still dusk we took a walk on the beach. Our conversations had been mostly pleasant since she recovered from her illness, and this was no exception. As we both stared at the brightening full moon Kim stood in front of me and in a sultry voice said "I notice that you like looking at my boobies."

"Uh...what...uh...makes you...gulp...say that?" I stammered.

"I say that because it's true. Would you like to play with them? Go ahead," she teased as she pulled the female magic trick of taking off her bra while leaving her tank top on, and she dropped the bra on the sand.

I was standing there speechless, probably with my tongue hanging out, for what seemed like a long time, while she had an evil grin on her face. Finally she grabbed my wrists and moved my hands into contact with her bare tits underneath her tank top. I tried to resist -- thinking of Jennifer -- but her DDs felt just too pliable, soft, and delicious. Soon I was manipulating her nipples, then I was kissing her lips, then with her enthusiastic help I pulled her tank top over her head, then I was alternating sucking her tits and kissing her lips. Once I was just about to spontaneously cum in my pants she mumbled "Let's get comfortable."

With her bra and tank top still on the sand of the beach I picked her up and as quickly as I could carried her to the lean-to, and deposited her in my hammock. I had never had sex in a hammock before but was anxious to try it. I made short work of the rest of our clothing and soon was kneeling on the floor of the lean-to while simultaneously eating and fingering her pussy. After her first orgasm my cock could be patient no longer and before she came down from her climax I was buried balls deep in her snug pussy. After no more than thirty reciprocations I was grunting like a pen full of hogs as I ejaculated into her snug pussy and she screamed like a banshee as her second orgasm overcame her.

What followed was the longest most intense sexual experience of my life -- even more extreme than my afternoon with "Mary" sixteen years ago. I was continuously shocked and pleased by how snug her pussy was, how both firm and soft her prodigious tits were, and how wanton her sexual needs were. I had been sure that she was an up-tight prude, but the opposite was true. With her nothing sexual was off the table.

Kim and I moved from the hammock, to the sleeping bag on the cork bark, and back to the hammock several times during the night. I was more potent than at any other time in my life and made joyful deposits in her pussy three times, in her ass once, and on her chin and chest after fucking her tits twice.

We finally passed out from exhaustion and it seemed like less than an hour later that the sunrise was visible through the east-facing open end of the lean-to; apparently in my zeal I had forgotten to close the drapes after I carried Kim into the lean-to.

In the light it was apparent than Kim had a consummate body. I marveled at her thighs, ass, and even arms and feet; they seemed almost perfect. Then there were her hairless pussy with a prominent clit and those monumental masterpieces on her chest. I licked and sucked on her nipples until she woke up. Without her pre-island makeup on, in the morning light her face was ravishingly beautiful. Without a word she smiled at me, grabbed one of her tits and pushed the nipple back toward my mouth, and quietly giggled.

The twenty four days that followed -- before the SPR people terminated our venture when they arrived at our original location by helicopter -- were the most zealous sexual adventure of my life -- or that of anyone else I had ever heard of. When the temperature cooperated Kim remained topless most of the time, and regardless of temperature or other environmental conditions wanted to fuck as often as possible. Fortunately as a result of my diet, exercise, the beauty of the surroundings, and my intense attraction to Kim's consummate body, I was able to keep up. In a typical 24 hour period I fucked her pussy twice, and her tits or her ass once, and played with her tits and/or clit for at least an hour.

During those three weeks of sexual bliss we were also able to come to both an understanding and compromise on the political outlooks that we had. We were entirely respectful to each other even when we disagreed, and we both moderated our positions on certain important issues. I tried as hard as possible to put Jennifer out of my mind, knowing that a difficult confrontation would ultimately be necessary, and Kim's only mention of her husband was either dismissive or in the past tense.

At one point Kim asked "Why do you think that SPR put us together when we had opposite political views and when I had no wilderness experience and you had significant experience?"

"I think that was the point," I chuckled. "I think that they wanted opposites for their experiment, and they got it."

Fortunately, Kim was fully clothed when the SPR helicopter crew tracked us down. We took with us only what would fit in our duffle bags after the SPR crew promised that a boat would be arriving within a week with photographers to chronicle all of the infrastructure that we had built and with enough workers to return the island to exactly the same condition it had been in before our excursion was initiated.

The trip back was bittersweet. There was no need for blindfolds or secrecy so Kim and I sat together, with body contact, through all legs of the trip home. Although we were interviewed separately and together by an SPR psychologist on the trip back the interviews were much less extensive than we thought they would be.

We were anxious to see our families and friends, but wondered what angst our separation would cause us and if guilt would overwhelm us when we saw our spouses. Whatever our thoughts or feelings, we weren't prepared for our reception.

*************

Kim and I arrived at the same airport on the last leg of the trip since she and her husband lived only about twenty five miles from where Jennifer and I lived. When my parents, sans wife and kids, met me at the airport they had grim faces. Likewise Kim's mother and sister greeted her, sans husband, with equally gray looks. After exchanging hugs with my parents I inquired about the rest of the family. "The kids will be at our house; I'm afraid that Jennifer won't be, but her process server will be."