A Diamond in the Darkness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stretched as he looked up from the tablet his eyes aching after reading for so long. There was a knock on the door while Eli was rubbing his eyes to help relieve some of the strain. "Come in." He shouted as he lowered his hands. The door shifted open and in it stood Revis as well as quartermaster Charo. Charo was holding a folded piece of what Eli thought was cloth and then remembered that he was also supposed to have armor alongside the jumpsuit he was wearing.

"We've arrived sir. And his majesty, King Garithmus wishes to speak to you. As does Lady Saleasi, but her father comes first." Revis said his face showed a slight bit of worry as he told Eli the news.

"I will be waiting for you at the edge of the hangar. Charo will escort you there and then I will take you to the see the king." Revis bowed and took his leave as Charo nodded and handed the cloth to Eli. "Put this on, and the magic in the suit should activate the tech in the armor." Eli took the piece of cloth and unfolded it. In its full size it resembled something akin to that of a one piece swimsuit from the nineteen-fifties.

As Eli put it on however he could feel the magic in his jumpsuit start to fill the tiny circuits that were laced throughout the swimsuit like piece of clothing. Very quickly the cloth began to morph and change. Plates slid into place and soon he was wearing a solid piece of light-weight metal and gemstone armor. Gauntlets, boots, and a helm formed quickly after. He looked at Charo who gave him a thumbs up.

"My best works are still the two sets I made for the princesses but I had more time and resources. Im quite proud of this set given my limitations. I'll start working on upgrades for you but I dont know if I will be able to complete them before the next attack. Now come on, really shouldn't keep his majesty waiting too long." Charo waved his hand in an arch as he turned and Eli followed him close still unfamiliar with the layout of the ship.

Charo led him down deeper into the ship to a ramp that lowered down onto a platform leading into the hangar bay of a rather large castle. At the end of the hangar was a large set of ornate double doors. Stood next to them was Revis, and Saleasi, as well as a man Eli hadn't seen before but because of his attire and posture he assumed it was the king. His assumption was correct.

He noticed as he got close he could almost see the anger emanating from the large muscular well-dressed elven man. He shuddered instinctively and bowed towards the king. King Garithmus snarled almost audibly as Eli bowed towards him and turned towards Saleasi. "He had better be worth the trouble." He growled as he turned to leave. The slamming of the doors echoed loudly in the hanger bay.

Saleasi let out the deep breath she had been holding and stopped her feet furiously. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." She grumbled and fumed. Revis cleared his throat loudly and Saleasi jumped. Realizing she was just throwing a tantrum in front of the man she had both, bonded souls with forcibly and uprooted to the other side of the galaxy. She flushed brightly, her face turning a deep shade of violet as she turned towards where Eli was still bowing.

"You can stop bowing, he's gone and I personally never cared for the groveling and what not that came with being a princess." She said with a smile as he stood back up. His physical form struck her as even more powerful than what she could see from his spirit. The form fitting magitech suit helped in showing the bit of muscle that Eli had.

Her eyes trailed up him. Noticing that his legs were slender but strong. His torso and arms weren't overly muscular either. Her face flushed a bit further before she shook herself back into reality. "It's such a pleasure to finally meet you in person Eli. I apologize for not coming to get you myself, but father had eyes on me." She shot a quick glare at the door with her last sentence.

Eli could feel her eyes scan over him and swallowed nervously. He hadn't been a ladies man back on Earth so it felt weird to be blatantly checked out by a woman now. He shifted on his feet slightly and smiled at her. "The journey was... shorter. Then I was expecting." He said his eyes now locked with hers.

He noticed something about them that he hadn't been able to make out in the dream soul projection. Her eyes were different colors. One was an almost amber gold, whereas the other was like a shining blue sapphire. "You have the most beautiful eyes." He muttered without realizing and immediately went red. The magitech suit also started to change color to match his emotion.

Revis laughed out loud before quickly regaining his composure and placed his hand on Eli's shoulder. "She's also the only one on what's left of the planet with those eyes. She's had many suitors because of them, even before the attacks and destruction." Eli snapped back to the new world around him just in time to see Saleasi blush and start to fidget slightly.

"Perhaps this conversation should be taken elsewhere malady? As amusing as it is watching the two of you awkwardly ogle each other. We are still in the hanger bay." Revis chimed and noted about seven of the workers had stopped to see the new face and watch the goings-on of their interactions. Seleasi and Eli glanced up at the small crowd they were gathering in unison and immediately the embarrassment was evident on their faces.

"Back to work all of you. And keep the rumors to a minimum. The Lady has enough on her plate." Revis finally called out and the workers dispersed, going back about their business. Saleasi was the first to turn and start walking out of the hangar, with both Eli and Revis following behind soon after.

She didnt go out the large double doors however, instead heading for a smaller archway that lead out into a long garden path. The trees and bushes that lined the pathway resembled ones on earth but the coloration of the bark and leaves were different. As they walked along, the path wound its way around a pond. The water instead of being a shade of blue or a murky brown like those on earth it was a deep green almost jade like color. At the center of the pond sat a towering tree resembling that of a weeping willow, but its leaves were the same blueish purple the the rest of the trees had. Its bark shined in a dark rainbow as though it was made of obsidian. Eli was slack jawed in awe at the beauty of it.

Then the thought hit him. "What prompted these attacks?" He asked. Both Saleasi and Revis stopped in their tracks and looked at him confused. "As far as either of us know the attacks just started. Unwarranted and unprovoked." Saleasi replied confusion and now worry evident on her face even as she started walking again. "There's a better place to discuss this though. Civilians are allowed here to relax, and I dont want to accidentally upset them with talks of more fighting."

After the garden there was another archway leading back into the castle. It led into a corridor roughly six feet wide by eight feet high with windows placed every couple of feet on one side looking out over the training grounds for the guards and what was left of the army. The other side of the hallway had paintings of, what Eli assumed were other members of the Dusk Elves royal family. They walked past a few guards here and there either making their rounds or stationed outside of certain doorways.

Finally, they stopped outside another fairly ornate set of double doors that appeared to be made of the same kind of wood as the one in the hangar bay. Saleasi waved away the guards stationed outside of the door and turned to Revis. "No one is allowed in under any circumstances save for another attack. Eli and I have much to discuss."

Revis bowed, unhooked a rather large sword he had attached at his hip and placed the tip of its sheath on the floor in front of him. "As you wish malady." He said a sly grin creeping across his face. "Do remember to actually do some talking. We won't get anywhere if you two just stare into each others eyes the whole time." He teased and both Saleasi and Eli flushed hard as she opened the door.

The inside of Saleasi's room was immaculate. The room itself was eighteen feet wide and ten feet long with a vaulted ceiling. From the ceiling hung a couple of small chandeliers with similar magitech torches as the ones dotting the corridors of the castle and the ship Eli had come here on. There was a large glass door opposite of the door they entered through that lead out onto a balcony looking at a small private garden.

The curtains on either side of the door were a deep purple and looked to be made of a thick fabric. There was a small wooden table in the corner and a writing desk not far from it, both of which were covered in books and maps.

Her bed itself was fluffy with a set of deep red pillows and matching comforter. It also looked large enough for four people to sleep comfortably. With a solid looking wood and metal frame and posts that nearly reached the ceiling. Fabric dangled from the posts but looked lighter and more decorative than the curtains lining the window.

Saleasi picked the books up off of the small table and moved them over to the writing desk. She sat in one of the chairs gesturing for Eli to do the same. He shifted slightly and gestured to the armor. "Im not sure I'll be able to sit comfortably wearing this."

Saleasi giggled slightly. "I suppose not and really Charo should have explained that. Remember when you put it on it was nothing more than a fabric? Take it off like you would a shirt and it should revert back to that."

Her eyes were glued to him as she watched him apprehensively grab the base of the metal armor and pull on it like he was pulling a shirt off over his head. She giggled again as she watched the apprehension change to surprise as it did indeed revert into the cloth it had been when he put it on. "Magitech is a hell of a thing." Eli chuckled as he placed the now cloth shirt on the edge of her bed and took a seat across from her.

Her eyes trailed over him again, this time she got a better look at his body through the suit. He was slim but fit the definition of his muscles through the magictech fabric kept her attention even as Eli had started talking. Her mind was elsewhere. Imagining what it would be like pressed against him and feeling his body against hers.

"...We dont really know what we're even fighting..." Eli's voice cut into her thoughts and snapped her back into focus. She flushed a deep purple and nodded shyly. "You're right. Which is why I used that spell to find you. We need an outside view to help. One not so accustomed to the magic and what not that we are."

"What's wrong?" He asked now noticing she was blushing again. She shook her head slightly. "Nothing, I just got lost in thought." She paused for a second and then locked eyes with him. "I have to ask something. When you look at me what do you feel?"

The abruptness of her question caught Eli off guard for a second. "An honest need to protect but also a want to make you happy and mine. I can't explain it but since the dream where I saw you crying..." He stopped and realised what he was saying. He had barely known her for more than a couple of hours at this point. "Why?" He asked after a moment.

Saleasi broke eye contact with him and bit her lip slightly. "It... may be a side effect of the spell I used..." She said her face dropping to look at the table. "I needed to find someone whose soul matched mine to help fight these things, but the only spell we have that could do that would bind the souls together. I didnt anticipate the effects it would have on emotions and attraction..." She shifted in her seat slightly, her ears twitching slightly because of nervousness.

"Im sorry." She muttered as tears starting to well up in her eyes. Suddenly his arms were around her. Holding her tight a hand on the back of her head gently caressing and stroking her hair. She looked up at him a slight bit of shock in her eyes.

Eli didn't even realize he had moved. He barely realized that she had started to cry and his body moved on its own. Then he realized how soft she was in his arms. He started to let her go, but she pushed closer into him, placing a hand on his chest. "Please dont let go." She said her voice soft and shaky leaning a bit closer.

He could smell the scent of berries coming off of her hair as her face got closer to his. His hands moved from around her shoulders down to her waist resting there as he leaned in and kissed her deeply. Her lips felt like fire against his but it made him hunger for more. Their lips parted in unison and their tongues began to dance around one another. It felt like time had stopped in that moment. They were solely focused on each other and nothing else mattered.

Her hands ran across his chest as his moved down and cupped her ass. It was then that he realized her clothes were gone, as were his. Her ass was firm but bouncy in his hands, and he could feel her quivering as he squeezed. He broke the kiss first and both of them stood there panting trying to catch their breath before he took her hand and dragged her onto the bed. They both flopped onto the bed with a muffled thump and started kissing each other again this time one hand came up and started massaging her breasts and teased her nipples while the other traveled slowly down her toned stomach stopping just shy of her sex. He could feel the heat and moisture coming off of her.

With every movement of his hand she twitched in anticipation and pleasure. She would moan against him every time his fingers teased her nipples. As his fingers rested on her mound she tried to wiggle and make him move further. She wanted to feel his touch on her sex, but he wasn't moving any closer no matter what she did. She broke the kiss and looked longingly in his eyes.

"Please touch me. Make me yours Eli." She whispered in between ragged breaths her eyes begging him as she wiggled her hips some more. He could feel the need in her words and felt her legs open as he slid his hand the bit further down to her opening. His finger danced around the little swollen bud that was her clit for a moment before sliding it into her drenched sex.

Saleasi threw her head back against the mattress and moaned loudly as his finger danced inside her. She had been wanting this since they had entered into the room. She wanted to just throw herself at him and make love to him. Now though she was focused on him and what he was doing to her. One hand reached out and grabbed his cock stroking it gently but quickly as it twitched in her grasp. The other dug into his shoulder slightly as another wave of pleasure hit her.

He stopped and pulled away from her slightly. Though his finger was still inside her. She looked at him confused and all he did was smile before moving between her still open legs and lowered his mouth down on her sex. She half screamed half moaned as his tongue started running circles around her clit and his finger picked up speed. "Oh Gods!" She moaned and grabbed his hair pushing him down on her a bit more.

He lapped at her pussy like he was starving, the flavor of her juices filling his mind even as they ran down his chin. She was the sweetest thing he had ever tasted, and he kept up a ravenous pace. His finger danced around inside her feeling the walls clamp and try to pull him farther in. He could feel her climax building even as she pushed him against her sex and ground herself against his tongue. There was a feeling in the back of his mind telling him to keep going. Faster. Harder.

To which he obliged as best he could. And it didnt take much more before her thighs clamped around his head. Her back arched, and she screamed out her orgasm as juices gushed across Eli's mouth. He swallowed what he could and was eventually set free from her grip.

"Gods that was amazing." Saleasi panted her eyes glazed over slightly as Eli laid next to her his cock standing straight in the air. He was gasping but had an amazed smile on his face. "I'm happy you enjoyed that Saleasi. Let me catch my breath and we can continue." He said as he looked over at Saleasi.

To his surprise however she was already moving. Her hand wrapped around his cock once more and was stroking it as she positioned herself between his legs. "I can't be the only one to enjoy that feeling Eli." She grinned and kissed the tip of his cock. "This is my first time doing this, so I hope you enjoy it." Before Eli could protest she opened her mouth and slid his cock inside sucking intensely and bobbing her head quickly.

It was Eli's turn to let out a deep moan as he felt the warmth of her mouth wrap around his cock and the texture of her tongue teasing the head and shaft as she bobbed her head. One of her hands teasing his balls, rubbing and running the tips of her fingers across them. His cock twitched in her mouth, and she giggled slightly trying to bob her head a bit faster. He moaned again and instinctively reached out, but instead of grabbing hair he grabbed her ears. Saleasi moaned in surprise against his cock when he grabbed her ears, and pushed against him his cock popping from her mouth and twitching against her face.

She continued to lick up his shaft the tip of her tongue tracing a vein that ran its length. "Pull gently Eli. They're sensitive." She grinned and started sucking the head of his cock again her tongue teasing the slit at the top.

He pulled slightly on her ears and she moaned again the vibrations running through his cock. "Saleasi I'm gonna cum soon." He moaned out as she took more of his cock into her mouth again. She could feel his balls tighten and his cock twitch as he got closer and moaned again as he lifted his hips a bit forcing even more of his cock in her mouth.

She bobbed her head vigorously, dancing her tongue around his shaft and head lost in the pleasure they were sharing. Eli pressed his hand to the back of her head suddenly as his cock started convulsing in her mouth and jets of hot, sticky, musky cum sprayed the back of her throat. She tried to swallow with every burst but some leaked out the corner as he finished his orgasm. Slowly she lifted her head and swallowed what was left in her mouth and wiped away the excess before giving him a bright smile.

They took a moment to catch their breath cuddling and kissing one another before Eli took the lead once more and rolled Saleasi onto her back and spread her legs. "Ready for the main event?" He asked his cock already brushing against her pussy provoking a shiver from the both of them. "I told you already. Make me yours Eli." She replied with a grin and a giggle.

He slid his cock against her sex for a second before sliding it down against her opening. He started pushing in slowly spreading her insides with his cock until his hips met hers. They both moaned as they felt the full connection between them. Her pussy squeezed him and pulled against him as he pulled back. After a moment he picked up his pace, moving his hips faster, his strokes harder as lust overtook him.

Saleasi immediately wrapped her legs around him locking him against her. The waves of pleasure from his movements, and the feeling of his cock pumping inside her, sending her into a frenzy. Their moans filled the room alongside the slapping sound of their hips and his balls against her ass. She kissed him deeply her tongue dancing around his as her nails dug into his back.

In this moment she had become his. Nothing else in the universe mattered to her other than him and the feeling of his soul intertwined with hers. She tried to match his rhythm by grinding her hips against him every time they made contact. She could feel the pressure of her climax building and knew his wasn't far off either from the force and speed of his movements.

Eli's mind was filled only with Saleasi. He could feel her pleasure, and he could feel them becoming one. He kissed her deeply and then moved to nibble on her earlobe. That sent her over the edge and once again Saleasi screamed out as her climax rocked her body. Her pussy clamped down around him, milking his cock hungrily. The feeling of which sent his own orgasm off, and he sprayed his cum deeply into her womb feeling a bit of it trying to flow past his cock. They kissed again riding the waves of pleasure that rocked them.