A Difference in Politics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lauren!" Ryan half yelled as he turned back around only moments after turning around. Chuckling to herself Lauren kept her face controlled.

Already knowing the answer, Lauren turned to him and demanded, "What?" It was a question she asked in place of not knowing what else to say, but not daring to give a hint that she was enjoy his frustrations.

"It's four thirty in the morning, and I can't sleep when you keep drawing on my back with your fingers. Do it again, and I swear I'm going to kick you out and make you sleep on the couch." Ryan turned back around with a humph, and once again Lauren was faced with her own wandering thoughts. God, even her thoughts bored her at four o'clock in the morning, and she was starting to realize just how fickle she was because one minute she was telling herself that she could get over Ryan and the next minute she wanted to jump on him without a second thought.

"Ryan?" Lauren asked in a quiet voice.

"What, Lauren?" Ryan's more than annoyed voice came from the darkness. His voice was rigid, his tone harsh, and his back was in a stiff line. Looking at Ryan, Lauren knew she did not have much longer to push it.

"What do you think about Obama?"

"I am not discussing politics with you at four in the morning!" he barked in a dreadful voice.

"Excuse me," Lauren sassed rolling her eyes. Bringing her knees up to her chest Lauren turned around so that her back was facing his back and closed her eyes, but the air was hot against her skin causing it to moisten, and the street light outside reflected red lights on the inside of her close lids, and then there was the heaving half naked man right besides her. Those things, along with her wondering mind, were keeping her awake.

Pulling her legs down from her chest, Lauren turned back around and moved closer toward Ryan so that she was directly behind him, her chest against his back. However, she was still hot, and no matter which way she turned the heat was still getting to her. At this point, Lauren did not care if she had to sleep topless to stop sweating. Grabbing the hem of her shirt Lauren pulled it off as quietly and smoothly as she could.

Turning around so that he was facing Lauren, Ryan asked in a stiff voice, "Are you topless?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Lauren answered in a casual voice, "Yeah." Rolling her eyes Lauren silently wondered what the big deal with tits and guys was. She supposed she would never know.

After a long pause, "Can you unsnap my bra, Ryan?" Lauren asked.

"Why?" He asked turning over.

"It's hot," she muttered feeling rather harassed, "and I'm used to sleeping without a shirt in the hot weather," Lauren continued feeling the need to defend her actions.

"And so you don't mind if I see you topless?"

"They're just boobs Ryan and you've seen me topless before," Lauren maintained rolling her eyes in the dark. Turning so that her back was facing Ryan again, Lauren waited for him to unhook her bra. After a few seconds, she felt his hands, soft and warm; lightly touch her back smoothly unhooking her bra as though he had done it a million times. Grabbing it, she tossed it on the floor and turned around so that they were facing each other.

Staring him in the eyes, Lauren searched is gray eyes for something that would give her a clue to what he was thinking, she found nothing. He was a closed journal, locked and bestowed. Deciding speech would break the ice, she said in a hoped to be confident voice, "Besides, it's not as though you can see my tits with the blanket covering them."

Turning around, Ryan turned the lamp on so that after a few moments everything came into focus in the room. Turning back to face Lauren, Ryan rubbed his eyes and yawned, "You've kept me up for the last few hours, and I believe you'll keep me up for longer; I'll see your tits if I want to, considering you have them out for show." His voice was curt and had a finality to it.

"You will, will you?" Lauren snorted in a voice she hoped to be strong and resistant.

Ryan leaned over, causing hot waves of lust and fear to flow through Lauren's body and declared in a husky voice, "Lauren, you've kept me up on purpose. I can only image what you want from me. I don't know how strong you think my resistance is, but I will respect you by telling you that if you continue to lay here topless I don't know if I can control myself."

Lauren's eyes widened and she felt a shiver pass through her whole body before Ryan continued, "I won't force you to do anything, but by you staying here you're giving me permission. For god's sake Lauren, you know I want you, and you lay in my bed topless!"

Opening her mouth, Lauren closed it right away because she realized he had a point. But somewhere the argumentative part in her came out, and her tongue got the best of her, "Yeah and you're gonna make me do something," allowing her voice to become saucier, "I'd like to see you try that Ryan."

"Didn't you learn your lesson last time, Lauren?" Ryan asked in a cynical voice, "Wrestling isn't your forte, Lauren."

Perhaps it was the, "anything you can do I can do better" in her that made Lauren act, or maybe it was the dripping sarcasm that was laced in his remark that made her want to forget that she was one hundred and thirty pounds to his one eighty, that she was not a state wrestler like he was, and that she was not topless in his bed.

The covers thrown, sheets tossed aside, they were tousling back and forth. She was putting in all her might, he was putting less than half of his, her eyes were glaring his were laughing -- It was a sight that any porn production company would pay millions to recap, only it was not sexual, yet.

Fed up with losing, and partially out of breath, Lauren decided to throw in a dirty trick. "Ouch Ryan," Lauren screamed trying to sound convincing, turning over she faked a whimper, and got the result she wanted. Ryan, concerned, turned around allowing his body to be ready for attack, and asked in a concerned voice, "Lauren, are you okay, did I hurt you very badly?" As quick as a cat, Lauren pounced on him and attacked pinning his arms, and laughing all the while.

"Gotcha!" she screamed out. She had tackled him so that her body was on top of his, and her breasts were, without much of her knowledge, but too much of his, dangling in his face. The sexual tension did not hit her until she shifted her position and caught a feel of his incredibly hard member, which abruptly stopped her laughter. For what seemed like hours, they stood staring at one another silently with only their heavy breathing making noises, but were only mere seconds. It was then that Lauren finally found it in her to say, "Are you going to keep staring at my chest, Ryan?" Lauren's voice was low, and it vibrated in her throat.

"Yes," Ryan whispered never taking his gray eyes off her chest that was heaving up and down to her heavy random breathing. Leaning down, Lauren hovered her face super close to Ryan's, licked her lips, and placed a light kiss on his neck before leaning back up.

No longer able to control what she was feeling, Lauren grabbed his hand, pushed it down her wet panties, and placed his finger in the inside of her vagina so that he could feel how wet she was. Ryan stirred around a few moments before yanking his hand free. Turning around so that he was facing her, Ryan's face was unreadable, eyes closed he panted, "I thought you wanted to be friends?"

Opening her mouth to answer, Lauren's voice came out heavy, "I do want to be friends." Finally opening his eyes, Ryan reached out with his right hand and lightly placed it on Lauren's breast. Tracing the outline of her areola, Ryan softly tweaked Lauren's nipple between his fingers causing Lauren to moan. "What about our friendship?" Ryan's voice caught Lauren by surprise, she was too busy enjoying the sensation of Ryan's touch on her now swollen nipple to fully care about the question. Her only concern, at the moment, was to continue to feel the lovely sensation that Ryan was inflecting on her.

Leaning down to kiss his neck, without looking at him, Lauren insisted in a voice so low Ryan probably had to strain to hear, "We can still be friends." Kissing his ear, his chin, and his cheek Lauren continued, "I'd like us to remain friends."

"Are you going to leave in the middle of the night, Lauren?" he asked in an urgent voice that displaced more emotion than Lauren believed Ryan would ever tell in words.

Shaking her head, Lauren wiggled out of her bottoms and panties. Pulling her face down, Lauren looked him in the eyes for a few seconds while slowly grinding on him. She could feel him poking her and the friction was driving her crazy. Lauren's fluids were leaking onto his bottoms. Licking her lips, she leaned down and trailed kisses down the side of his face stopping close to his ear where she whispered in a tight voice, "Ryan, I want you to fuck me." She felt Ryan's hold tighten on her waist, and she saw his eyes darken with lust.

"Tell me how bad you want me," Ryan ordered a twinkle in his gray eyes.

"Real bad, Ryan." Lauren had never begged in her life for sex, but from the look in his eyes, she knew that he was the type of person that would stop cold turkey in the act until she was screaming his name out.

In a matter of seconds, Ryan had turned her over so that he was on top, his face close to hers and lowered himself down south.

Looking up at her, his gray eyes heavy, Ryan parted her lips slightly and breathed heavily on her womanhood. Gripping the sheets so tight her hands started to shake, Lauren noticed that Ryan's face was transfixed right above her sex, it was unbearable. And then she felt it, Lauren felt soft delicate kisses on the inside of her vagina. The feeling stimulated her so much that her legs instantly closed around his face. Prying them apart, Ryan gently rubbed his nose in her sex causing her to gasp out loud and allowing her juices to flow all over his face.

Not knowing what else was to come, Lauren loosed her grip on his bed sheets and breathed in deep as she felt him move from kissing her womanhood to licking it in long sensual strokes. He was licking up and down the length of her pussy. Slowly he licked at first, then his tongue became fast and persistent. He was causing her to convulse. Using the length of his tongue, Ryan added pressure to her womanhood prodding her swollen area so that she shouted out in pleasure. Her screams made him smile.

Sucking on her clit, Ryan used his thumb to stimulate her area. Lauren could not control herself. She was whimpering and panting with pleasure. Using his index finger to press on directly on her clit, Ryan hit the spot causing Lauren to scream out loud. Her head was fuzzy and she felt as though if she leaked any more she would need an IV. She could feel the pressure building up; and with her back arched, eyes closed, mouth half way open, Lauren felt like she was on cloud nine. How could this get better she wonder as she withered beneath him, but some how it did. Sliding first his index finger in, and then his middle inside, Ryan began pumping them slowly in and out while blowing on her clit. In and out he pumped while he blew.

Eyes glued to Lauren, Ryan asked in a thick voice, "You want me to beat this pussy to a pulp, don't you Lauren?"

"Yes," she whimpered she watch him move farther down her body. Lauren would have never guessed that he was a dirty talker. He seemed so proper, so conservative.

"You're such a bad girl Lauren; do you want me to treat you like a naughty girl who needs a punishment?" Unable to answer, Lauren simply nodded, but this was not enough for Ryan. Withdrawing his finger, causing Lauren to whimper loud, he demanded, "Do you want me to fuck you like you're a bad girl Lauren, I need a spoken answer?" His eyes were cloudy and his voice was commanding.

"Yes, Ryan!" Lauren cried out, "Please...don't stop!" Injecting three fingers this time, Ryan began to pump into Lauren's sex with a new found force. Her body was shaking, her mind was sporadic and fuzzy, and her sex was hot and incredibly wet. She could feel it building up in her; it was a tidal wave slapping against her making her dizzy. She was floating in its wave, and the pressure that was building up in her was pure bliss. This was what she wanted. This was what she had been denying herself the last few days; a feeling of pure ecstasy that she wanted to stay forever.

She was screaming, loud. She heard herself screaming Ryan's name, and wondered what her neighbors would think; hell she wondered what his roommate would think because surely they heard her; she was certain three blocks down people heard her -- maybe even people in fucking China heard her. Trying to control her screaming, Lauren closed her mouth tightly and bit down on her bottom lip. If she screamed this loud when he was only using his fingers what the hell would it be like when his penis was actually involved.

Lauren's legs were quivering when Ryan slowed the motion of his fingers and demanded, "I want you to squirt for me Lauren." It was as though a spell had been cast on her because as soon as he had requested that she had like magic started squirting all over Ryan's hand, something she had never done before. The power of Ryan's words alone was unreal. It was as though the dirtier he talked the hotter she became, and he knew it and acted on it.

Lauren's body was completely limp, and just when she thought it could not get any better, Ryan was climbing on top of her kissing her neck, her cheek, and even her eyelids ever so gentle. "Lauren," he whispered in her ear, "are you sure about this?" Looking him in the face, Lauren was unable to speak, and so she nodded her head. Was she not just telling her cousin how she wanted to be happy? Would not this make her happy, temporality it may, but certainly, she could not turn it down, correction she would not turn it down. Not now when her hair was plastered to her face, when her body was limp from the most powerful orgasm she had ever received, when her cautious mind was acting on its own, and when she knew more pleasure was sure to come. Not now, and maybe not ever could she turn down Ryan. He was winning her over.

Leaning up off her, Ryan turned around and fumbled with something on his nightstand before turning back around. It was a condom. Thankfully, at least one of them was in a right state of mind.

Lauren watched as he fumbled to put the condom on; his hands, moving too fast to put it on right, perhaps he too was excited for what was more to come, certainly his hands were proving so. Finally putting it on, Ryan turned to Lauren looking her in the eyes, but saying nothing. It did not matter to her, his eyes told all. Closing her eyes, Lauren waited for the moment his manhood entered her sex, and then it happened. It felt glorious. Wonderful could not describe the feeling that Lauren felt because it was beyond that. It was like eating warm apple pie; except only better, and it's fucking hard to be better than warm apple pie.

Ryan was pumping into her slowly at first, his hips were moving to a rhythmic pace. The air around them was sticky, and the slapping of their two bodies meeting was surprisingly welcoming but in a matter of moments Ryan was pulling out of her. Turning her around so that her ass was in the air, Ryan inserted himself from behind and started to pump into her at an exceedingly fast pace. The bed was rocking loud, her couche was vibrating contracting against his penis as she felt another orgasm build up inside of her.

"Do you know how many times I wanted to smack you? How many times I had to tell myself that you're a girl, and how I would never hit a girl? And now do you realize how good it feels to be able to know that I can get you back? You're going to tell me that this pussy is mine, and you're going to say it as if you mean it," he demanded breathlessly.

"Who is your daddy?" he demanded in a tight voice. Opening her closed eyes slightly Lauren realized he had to be joking. Turning her neck so that she could look him in the eyes, she realized that he wasn't joking. He had a starry-eyed look and his mouth was half opened emitting irregular breaths of air.

"What?" Lauren asked, all too dumbfound.

Pulling out and stopping, Ryan repeated his question firmly, "Who is your daddy?" The sensation that was building up in Lauren's sex all but stopped, causing her eyes to flutter in disbelief. "Answer me Lauren, who is your daddy?"

"You," Lauren gritted breathlessly. Whatever it took to bring back the incredible feeling that Ryan was causing Lauren would do, and if this was payback, Lauren welcomed it with seething arms.

"What's my name?" And Lauren was screaming his name without second thought, and it went on that way until he could no longer dictate what was happening because he was busting inside the condom and they both collapsed falling into a bliss sleep.

~~~

Rolling over on her stomach, Lauren placed the pillow over her head to stop the sunlight from meeting her eyes that was slipping in through the cracks of the cream-colored blinds. Just one more hour of sleep was all Lauren need to feel refreshed, but the hateful sun was at its tricks again. Rolling over on her side, Lauren closed her eyes even tighter physically trying to block the sunlight out, but all she saw were red stars. Sighing, Lauren gave up her fight against the sun and rolled over on her back opening her eyes. She was in a large bed alone, and it hit her.

"Dear god, what did I do?" she muttered to herself. Throwing the covers off her, she rubbed her eyes remembering what had happened hours earlier. She had completely let go of everything, and ended up actually feeling purely happy, not a light happiness that would fade within a few minutes, but a blissful golden happiness the reached the bottom of her soul and splatter her insides with its richness. This was a feeling that Lauren had not felt in long time, and it felt good and proper to feel it.

Scrabbling out of the bed, Lauren tripped over a large shoe and cursed loudly. Cursing her luck while hopping on one foot, Lauren rubbed her big toe that was pounding, hopped over to Ryan's personal bathroom, and turned on the light. Looking in the mirror, Lauren gingerly put down her foot that was still pounding before noticing that she was a pathetic mess.

Her long thick jet-black hair that was usually always in place, was no longer the silken mass of raven beauty; but was a wild, tangled, and frizzy mess sticking up in every which direction. Her eyes, still large and light, were puffy and heavy from lack of sleep. She looked like a nightmare. Turning on the water, Lauren tried to scrub her face as best as possible. Turning the water off, Lauren patted her hair down in a lame attempt before leaving the bathroom.

Walking into the bedroom, Lauren saw that Ryan had entered. "I have to go," she announced smiling at him, "I look terrible; I don't have a toothbrush and my breath stinks; I don't have a brush or comb and look at my hair," she told patting her hair. "I can't walk around your house like this, and G-d only knows how I smell," lowering her voice so that she whispered the last part, "considering the sex we had last night."

Pulling her close, Ryan smiled at her, "There is a Walgreen right next door to this complex. I can grab you a toothbrush, brush, and you can shower and change into my clothes," he volunteered. Winking at her Ryan went on, "I'm sure I can find something for you." Lauren was about to protest, when Ryan bent down his eyes flickering, "Spend the day with me Lauren. What harm would it do? We can have great fun on our own."

Smiling up at him, Lauren gave in and chuckled, "I suppose with those things I could stay a few more hours."

"Great," he exclaimed eyes twinkling down at her, "I can go grab them right now." Letting her go he smiled at her before leaving the room.