A Different Kind of Family Ch. 07

Story Info
Boundaries are falling like dominoes.
7.1k words
4.65
5.3k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were in Raquel's room, Vixa stood excited. Her mind raced with possibilities of what her new Mistress would do with her, for her. They were both already nude and Raquel lay down and stretched on the bed.

"Did hearing Mommy make Thierry a man excite you V?"

"Yes, Mistress Raqi."

"Do you want Thierry to fuck you that way V?"

"Yes, I do very much Mistress Raqi."

"Do you think you deserve to be fucked that way?"

The question stunned V and she paused. She had never considered what she deserved when it came to sex. She knew it excited her to have someone strong to use her. But did she deserve it? She really did not know.

V muttered, "I don't know Mistress Raqi."

"Don't mumble V. You are a submissive, not a weakling. Do you think you deserve to serve ME?

V looked longingly at Raquel. This new Mistress was testing her intellect. Challenging her emotions. No one, not even Mommy Lovie had asked these things of her. She cleared her throat and spoke loudly.

"Mistress Raqi, I only know I will do whatever it takes to bring pleasure to all of you. If in doing that I earn the kind of pleasure we saw Mommy receiving, that would make me very happy."

Raquel openly rubbed her pussy in front of V. Knowing she was teasing V; she slid a finger deep inside and moaned.

"My pussy is very wet V and requires attention. I want you to lick my pussy. Just lick slowly from the bottom to just below my clit. Do you understand my command?"

"Yes, Mistress Raqi"

Vixa crawled between Raquel's legs being careful not to touch her. Once her face was close enough to Raquel's pussy to feel the heat it was emanating, her tongue came out and started to lick as instructed. She was not tentative, but she was careful to do exactly as instructed. Raquel's pussy tasted so good to her! She's never really thought about tasting a pussy before. She did it as a sex act and a way to give and receive pleasure. She kept hearing the question in her head, Do I deserve to serve? She still wasn't sure, but one thing she did know, she wanted to be worthy of it. So, she began to serve as passionately as she could.

Back in Lovie's room, Lovie and Thierry kissed tenderly. As it was Friday, Thierry still had classes and Lovie, the mother, prioritized what was important.

"Son, believe me I do not want you to leave this bed, but you must go get ready for class."

"Mom, come on, after what we just did how am I supposed to focus on classes?"

Lovie Looked Thierry directly in the eyes and smiled. There was still a bit of innocence left. That made her happy. At the same time. It reminded her that this is a teachable moment. A very important moment. While they had crossed lines, they could not come back from, there still needed to be boundaries. She as the initiator and the mother had to be the one to set those boundaries. Lovie sat up. She had Thierry do the same. Lovie hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear.

"What we did last night, what we have done this morning has been amazing. Even wonderful. It is something that we will do again this weekend along with other things."

Then she sat back from him and said with authority.

"Thierry, having sex and making love does not excuse us from responsibility. Women, me included love to cuddle and would like nothing more than to keep a lover like you in bed all day long. Unfortunately, life does not care about that. More importantly as a man, you should never let the head on your beautiful dick control the head on your shoulders. Part of growing up is managing your life in a way that you accomplish what you can, will also having as much pleasure as you can. Never let anyone think they can control you with sex. You are stronger and far too intelligent for that. From what I see you are not submissive, so you should never behave in a needy way. Today is still a workday for me and a school day for you. We will both meet those responsibilities and when we get home, we will explore more of what we have started. Now come shower with me and go get ready for class."

Thierry sighed. He knew she was right. Truth be told, she was right ninety percent of the time. Smiling back at her he said.

"I can't wait to see what the weekend brings!"

With that they crawled out of bed and headed toward the shower. Passing Raquel's room, the sounds of sex were unmistakable. As much as they both wanted to stop, Lovie knew Thierry would never get to class if they did. They showered quickly and Lovie sent Thierry to his room to get ready while she went downstairs to make him some breakfast. She and Vixa still had a few hours before heading to the office and she saw no need to disturb Vixa and Raquel getting to know each other better.

She and Thierry talked about many things over breakfast, none of them sexual in nature. Lovie purposely directed the conversation to keep him focused. She knew it would be a long day for him but had every intention of making sure this weekend was unforgettable. As he rose to leave Thierry kissed Lovie on the cheek as always, thanked her for last night and this morning and left to start his day. Sipping her coffee, she was really tempted to go upstairs and join the fun. Having just given Thierry instruction on responsibility, it was time she handled hers, so she picked up the phone and dialed her sister Allie to check on the girls.

"Morning Allie. How's everything going?"

"All good here Sis. The girls are just about ready to be dropped off at school. Any news about last night you care to share?"

"Allie, you have my word I will share everything about this weekend with you later. I promise! Do you need anything for the girls?"

"No Lovie, I have it covered. We have plans for tomorrow and Sunday and I will drop them off at school Monday morning. Enjoy your weekend and I will expect a full report! Love you Sis, bye!"

Lovie hung up and smiled. Allie always had her back and knew her better than anyone. Retrieving her tablet, Lovie sat and checked her appointments for the day. She wondered if there were any in the afternoon that she could reschedule. Meanwhile upstairs...

Vixa was in heaven. Mistress Raqi's pussy was beyond delectable. It was almost as intoxicating as Mommy's. V licked in earnest. She wanted to make her new mistress proud. She desperately wanted to be deserving of all of them. Raquel spread her legs wide and pulled V's face into her pussy.

"Now eat me V! Eat me good and make me come all over your pretty face."

This was what Vixa wanted more than anything! She ate with every bit of technique at her disposal. She licked softly then with more urgency, she nibbled at Raquel's pussy lips before sucking on each of them. Hardening her tongue, she dug it into Raquel, drawing juices and moans and gasps from her Mistress. Vixa replaced her tongue with two fingers she went in and upward looking for Raquel's g-spot. Once she found it, she drummed on it while sucking hard on Raquel's clit. That triggered the explosion.

"Oooh V, you are one BAD bitch! I cumming all over your pretty face. Get my juice baby, get every damned drop! Unggh YESSSSS"

This gratitude from her Mistress was not lost on Vixa. It was what she craved. That craving traveled from her head to her heart and finally to her pussy and she came HARD. All she could do was moan into Raquel's pussy which sent shivers through her and Raquel came again. She started to stroke her cock while lapping at Raquel, needing release from there as well. It did not take long before she came all over her own hand. What they did not know was that Lovie was in the doorway, viewing these simultaneous orgasms and smiling. Had Thierry not satisfied her so thoroughly she might have joined them. As it was, she was very pleased to see them each enjoying their new roles and was confident now that she had made the right choice. Lovie walked away quietly as she knew to engage them now would spark more activity and there really was not time to finish. She went to her closet looking for something that would appear professional to clients but be provocative enough to Vixa to keep her just a bit on edge until they got back home. She selected a semi sheer crème colored top, navy skirt that showed a fair amount of thigh on one side, sheer thigh-highs, and beige with navy toe tip 4- inch stiletto heels. Lovie knew beyond a doubt that this would have Vixa edging all day. A slinky silk bra with matching crotchless panties completed the ensemble and ensured she could flash Vixa at will. Truth be told Lovie was as much an exhibitionist as Vixa was submissive. This simple fact made their relationship so very special for them both. Confidence was never an issue for Lovie, but today, she exuded the sexiness of a well fucked, well-loved woman and that made her even more powerful than she was yesterday. Feeling ready to start her day, she walked down the hall to Raquel's room and knocked. Raquel answered.

"Come in."

Entering the room what Lovie saw was a picture of Sapphic beauty. Vixa was nuzzled in Raquel's arms, content as Lovie had ever seen her. Raquel had never looked nurturing, but this was a new and different look that fit her perfectly.

"V dear we must get ready for work. Please go and shower then meet me in my bedroom with your things so I can choose your outfit. I need to speak with Raquel alone."

"Yes Momma"

Vixa looked at Raquel with true love in her eyes. In less than 24 hours, she had found another woman who could command her to do anything. With a look of pleasure that Raquel could read, Raquel kissed her passionately. Raquel has never kissed anyone with genuine passion other than her mother. The concept of that shook her and she did not want V to leave. But the Ultimate Mistress had spoken, there was no question of what would happen next. Releasing her, Raquel spoke.

V, I love you as my sister, as my pet. I will be thinking of you today as I imagine you will be thinking of me. Have an amazing day and I cannot wait to see what tonight brings!"

"Yes, Mistress Raqi, I love you too and will have a hard time being away from you."

With that Vixa rose and headed out of the room. As she passed Lovie, Lovie kissed her cheek and spoke.

"No need to hurry Dear, take a leisurely shower. No orgasms, am I clear?"

"Raquel's eyebrows raised at what she heard wondering what her mother had in store. It had been quite a while since she and Lovie had been intimate, and she wondered if that was about to change. Once Vixa had left the room, Lovie sat down on the bed next to her daughter.

"So, did you enjoy the evening?"

"I would say it ranks high in my top three!"

Lovie smiled.

"Ha, ok! Well, when time permits, you will have to tell me about the other two!"

"No problem. Number one YOU should remember VERY well!"

They hugged and while she was tempted, Lovie maintained her composure.

"Raquel in all seriousness, let's talk a second."

Raquel knew that tone. It was a no nonsense; Mom is talking so pay close attention.

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Today is very important. We crossed lines we cannot come back from. In all reality, I don't want to undo anything that happened. I hope you don't either.'

"Truly Mom, I don't, and can't wait to see what happens next."

"Good. That is very good because you have more power in this situation than I think you have understood. Vixa is now submissive to you even though I hold top billing. I am sure you heard Thierry and me this morning. The young man worked me hard, and I loved every second of it. The next two days will be even more eye opening. I need you and I to be on the same page. There are two impressionable people in this foursome, and it is important that you know my expectations and how you can best help them and yourself to ensure no one is hurt."

"I understand Mom, what do you need from me?'

"Patience Raquel. Thierry has had me. I have no doubt he will want me again. We both know he will want both of you as well. You must let him choose and not try to influence him. HE came to me this morning and made it crystal clear that I must be his first. I truly believe he will choose you second, but if he doesn't you must be patient. We are dealing with sensitive stuff here and how we; you and I handle the early stages will impact everything going forward. Thierry is starting to understand his true nature. His true power. We must let him come to that. Just as I did not demand you share yourself with me, even though I wanted that desperately, you must let HIM choose. Vixa, as you can see, will do what she is told to do. She lives for that. Mentally she is quite intelligent. She does, however, have a disconnect between her conscious thought and her physical need. As such in this environment she will thrive. In this she is the only one who has no true consequences. Delayed pleasure maybe, but that would pretty much be the extent of it. She loves us, of that I have no doubt. However, Vixa needs to be directed otherwise she is not truly happy. She will accept Thierry whenever he decides. You have an emotional attachment to Thierry. After last night and this morning, I feel confident in saying the woman in you wants him now as I have come to want him.

"Mom, I want to feel what you felt! With everything that V and I did this morning, right now my pussy is craving to be pounded. Not just by anyone. By Thierry, by my brother."

"And it will be dear. You must let him come to you. Not just out of horniness though. Right now, you are horny, he is without doubt horny as hell. It is vitally important to his development that each encounter helps him to grow. I am not telling you not to fuck him before I get home. I am asking you to make sure that if you do, you make him comfortable. Ensure that he knows you need him as much as he needs you. In short, do not just use him because he has a beautiful dick. You can do that with anyone. Help him to mature and provide him with the same love and care you would provide if he wasn't balls deep in your pussy. Can you do that?"

Raquel sat in awe of her mother. What an amazing woman!

"Mom, I had the best possible teacher to guide me into womanhood. You have MY word that I will treat MY Brother, YOUR Son, with the same love and care you used when you opened my eyes. I would never hurt him or do anything to make you not trust me. I can and will do what you ask."

"Thank you, I can ask no more than that."

Lovie kissed Raquel, motherly at first, but then passionately. She pulled back and looked at the woman she raised.

"I recognize it has been a while since you and I have had some special time. I intend to make up for that as soon as I can. Right now, I must get V ready and get to the office. I know you do not have any classes today so please rest well. I have a feeling you will need it when your brother gets home."

Raquel smiled, covered herself and drifted into a blissful sleep. How she so much wished her mother was right!

Lovie was partially dressed when Vixa joined her in her bedroom. Wrapped in a towel, she sat her bag on the floor and waited for instructions.

"V, please show me what you have with you."

As instructed, Vixa laid out her clothing for Lovie to inspect. A short skirt, several matching tops, leggings and a collection of shoes and undergarments. Various pieces of lingerie and some toys were the extent of the inventory. Lovie surveyed the offerings and selected a pair of black leggings, burgundy low- cut top, 4- inch heels.

"Wear these for me today, bra no panties. We will not have time for extracurricular activities today, V. Too much to do when we get back here. Understood?"

"Yes Momma."

With that they both finished dressing and left for work anticipating the evening to come.

Thierry arrived on campus flying high. In old school vernacular folks would say he was on cloud nine! Why shouldn't he be happy? He had just experienced the most amazing night and morning of his life. He performed better than normal during early basketball practice and had gotten praise from both his coach and his teammates. His advanced calculus class breezed by. While no slouch in that class, he would never say it was one of his favorites. After a brief break between classes, he headed to his Business Communications class happy that it was his last of the day, he could not wait to get home to see what would happen next. Just when he thought his life could not get any better, Mrs. Colvin walked into the room.

Mrs. Colvin had always impressed him. Today was no exception. Her long hair and makeup were impeccable as always. She was a tall woman and the 3-inch heels she wore did more to accentuate her long-sculpted legs. The tan linen skirt she wore seemed molded to her hips and backside making what was already impressive utterly amazing. The olive-colored summer sweater clung to her in a way that her average sized breasts were even more evident. Thierry shook his head. Had she always looked this amazing? Was she really this beautiful or was he seeing her clearly for the first time? He honestly did not know for sure. Last night he saw three of the most beautiful women he had ever known in a way he never expected. Fantasized about, certainly. But he truly saw them. Even more, they wanted him to see them! Now, here in class, he was looking at a woman who stirred in him the same longings. He was truly going to have to focus. Lovie's words ringing in his ears. Handle your responsibilities. As class started, he knew this would truly test him.e tirwd He

Sylvia Colvin surveyed her class. She was happy to see Thierry there and attentive. After his obvious distracted state yesterday, she was a bit concerned. It was not like him drifting during class and she wondered if maybe he was dealing with something personal and could use someone to speak with to lend an objective ear. She would see how he was in class today before approaching him. While she had no children of her own, she had a more maternal instinct when it came to her students. When she identified one with a gift for the subject, that instinct intensified. Thierry was gifted. It was clear that his parents had instilled a desire to learn. He was articulate. He was confident. So, if yesterday was an anomaly, he was more than due for one. If it wasn't, she wanted to make sure he knew there were resources available to him if needed. As she started her class, she paced as she instructed as was her custom. That was fine with Thierry. Her every move caused rapt attention from every young man in the room. She even drew awe from some of the young ladies. Once when she turned her back to the class to note something on the board, Thierry had to shift in his seat to adjust himself. A familiar stirring in his loins caused him to smile broadly. Man, Thierry felt truly alive! There was a grace to the way she moved. It was hard to pinpoint one thing about her that affected him this way. Much like Lovie, she was the total package. Turning around to face the class, Sylvia could not help but notice the look on many of the faces in the room. She had seen it before, so it was not uncommon to her. It always made her smile, nonetheless. For her it brought a sense of pride that at age 48 she could still be a source of fantasy. Since her husband Roderick had passed away a little over a year ago in a drunk driving accident, Sylvia had thrown herself into her work. Working on her Doctorate in Education while teaching Advanced English at the Technical College kept her busy. Most days she didn't think too much about a lack of social life. Besides, it had not been that long since she lost Rod and really did not relish the idea of dating at this point.

Turning her focus back to the subject of the lesson, she tried to block out that familiar warmth in her loins. She knew she would have to do something about it once she got home. She was looking forward to that activity. Thierry noticed a flush on Mrs. Colvin's cheeks. She was enjoying the attention! That made him smile so broadly that he looked a bit silly. This look was not lost on Sylvia either. There was no doubt now that she would speak to him after class. Giving quick instructions for the class to review some material in the textbook on their own, she sat her desk and jotted a quick note. Folding the paper neatly, she palmed it and then began to walk through the aisles making sure the class was indeed reviewing the material. Placing it discreetly, or so she thought on Thierry's desk, she walked back to the front of the class and gave some final instructions before the final bell. Thierry's buddy, Sebastien had noticed the action and said to Thierry.

12