A Different Kind of Family Ch. 09

Story Info
A patient session ignites more than one fire...
3.8k words
4.67
4.1k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia sat in her car reliving the session she just had with Dr. St James and smiled. For the first time in quite a while Sylvia felt a bit of happiness. While her recollection of Rod normally turned her toward negativity, this time while not joyous, it was at least pleasant. She was proud of herself. The first step is always the hardest and she had taken that step. Unexpectedly she felt a stirring in her loins she knew was different from normal horniness. Was she horny? Absolutely! It has been far too long since she pleasured herself. But that is not what she felt exactly. There was a hopefulness to this yearning.

There was finally an expectation that now was the time to move forward. What moving forward meant, Sylvia did not know. What she did know was that she was finally feeling a need to move. Arriving home, she could not get out of her clothes fast enough. Once inside the door and making sure it was locked, she immediately began to shed them on her way up to her bedroom. Naked she flopped down on her bed, reached into the nightstand beside I and puled out the first toy her fingers found. It was a medium sized vibrating dildo that she turned on and after rubbing briefly over her soaked pussy lips, she slid deeply inside. For the first time in many years, she did not envision Rod.

While her legs were wide open, she somehow felt they needed to be wider. She was on fire and needed release! With her free hand she pinched nipples, first one, then the other. She moaned loudly pumping her pussy as the thought having sex again filled her psyche. Somehow, she knew one orgasm tonight would not be enough, so she pounded hard needing to come immediately. She felt the pressure start to build and used her free hand to rub her clit. Rubbing quickly in a circular motion, she pumped herself closer. Eyes closed; mouth open, she howled as the first on many orgasms that night coursed through her body. This was what she needed right now. Nothing else mattered.

As wave of pleasure rippled through her she kept going, coming two more times before she slowed down enough to actual think about what she was doing. The sheet beneath her was soaked. Pussy juice and come soaked her pussy and down into the crack of her ass. She reached into the drawer again and found a smaller toy which she inserted into her ass. Remembering how much she loved it when Rod fucked her ass while she rubbed her clit, she did her best to duplicate the action. Had she finally broken through and was ready to go further, only time would tell.

Back at the office, Lovie was finalizing her notes from Sylvia's session and thought back to Sylvia's question of privacy. While it was not the first time she was asked, it was the first time one of her patients "knew" someone in her family. Need to be incredibly careful here, she thought. Sylvia Colvin was without question a beautiful woman. The type of woman she would be attracted to, that Vixa would be attracted to in fact. With that in mind she called Vixa into her office.

"V, what did you think of Mrs. Colvin?"

V looked at her and smiled. Thinking to herself, Mommy likes her!

"I found her to be very attractive, Momma."

"I thought as much, I did as well. We must be incredibly careful with her V; she is one of Thierry's professors."

V frowned. She had hoped to have an opportunity to get to know Mrs. Colvin better. Lovie ever aware noticed her disappointment.

"I believe we can help her, and I might need your help to do that. If I do, you must do everything exactly as I say.

"Yes Momma.

"Let's get ready to head home but before we do, come to Momma."

V smiled broadly; she wanted nothing more! Today had been long for her. Seeing Lovie dressed as she was and not being able to touch her has been a sweet torture. There was no doubt in her mind Lovie had planned it that way. She walked to Lovie and waited. Lovie took her face into her hands and kissed her. Lightly, teasingly, drawing moans from V. It was a sound they both had come to love. A true submission, one of willingness and love. Lovie wrapped V in her arms and rocked her motherly, knowing how much she asked of V and how much they both appreciated when she did. He whispered in her ear,

"I can't wait to get you home, Baby. I need you in me before the evening's festivities start. I know I've teased you a lot today, but don't worry, I will make the wait worth it.

"Would you like that V? Want to fuck Momma where Raquel and Thierry can hear us?"

That thought caused V's cock to throb and release some pre-cum while her pussy spasmed and it took everything she had to not come standing there. She moaned uncontrollably while Lovie continued to lick and suck on her earlobe. Lovie knew what she was doing to her and reveled in the power and control she wielded.

"Let's go home and find out how naughty your brother and sister have been."

V swooned. She could only imagine what tonight would bring and could not wait!

Thierry woke up and looked at his sister sleeping next to him. Man, this is crazy he thought to himself! First mom now Raquel! Both are amazing! He rubbed his eyes and prayed he wasn't dreaming. Raquel was sound asleep, and he didn't want to wake her, so he eased himself out of bed and went to the bathroom. While relieving himself he looked in the mirror. Somehow, he felt he looked different. He did not have words for it, he only knew the person looking back at him was not the person who woke up yesterday morning. Was this what being a man felt like? For the first time in a long time, he went to the bathroom and didn't have a hardon! He smiled at that. Not only was he satisfied, but to his knowledge he had satisfied two beautiful women that he loved very much. Now what about Vixa? Of course, he wanted her, but she is submissive, so does he just tell her he wants her? The idea of just demanding someone does as he says was not something he had considered. Yes, he had told mom to tell him what he wanted to hear but was this the same? Was there more to it? Thierry recalled mom say V was highly intelligent and needed mental stimulation to achieve physical satisfaction. He would have to think on this before mom and V got home.

Raquel woke up and stretched. Wow, Thierry really changed her view of him today! A little Brother no more! Mom was right, Thierry had something so many have no idea how to manage. The thought hit her, who would be learning more, Thierry or whoever he shared that beast with? She only knew she wanted it again and would take it anyway he chose to give it to her. Her last few days have been eye-openers. The threesome with Aja and Stick, wow how amazing was that? Her first couple, first anal, first time seeing a dude get pegged. Then the bombs dropped on everyone, Thierry and V would now be sexual partners! Thierry...her brother WORKED her body, WOW!

And V, was utterly amazing with her tongue! So, what was next? She looked at her watch and wondered if she had time to hook up with Thierry again before mom got home. She remembered what mom said and thought about it. She would let Thierry decide what he wanted to do next...for now. There would be plenty of time and ways for her to seduce him later. Reluctantly she rolled out of bed and headed for the shower, best to get cleaned up before everyone got home. She wondered where Thierry had gone. After a shower Raquel dressed and went downstairs to put the food she had prepared earlier in the oven. Finding Thierry in the kitchen Raquel smiled. Thierry had removed the clothes they had left strewn all over the place and was setting the table.

Hey Bro, everything ok down here?

Better than good Raqi, how did you sleep?

Like a rock after you shared that beast with me, she smiled.

Thierry beamed with pride. He loved Raquel and the look on her face said she loved him too. The relationship would be different now. There was a deeper understanding of one another. As they looked at each other they saw different people from the people they once knew. Now a man was looking at a woman and in both sets of eyes there was a new appreciation and desire.

Thierry spoke first.

I wonder what tonight will bring.

As she walked over and hugged him, she whispered in his ear.

Oh, I imagine we'll learn even more about each other T. Now let's get some salad going for the lasagna I just put in the oven. I am sure you are as hungry as I am. And not just for food.

Thierry had no doubt that she was right. He felt a flutter of excitement. If it was even close to the last 24 hours, it should be epic!

Lovie had V drive home as she wanted to clear her own thoughts about what tonight might bring. Running the events of last night and this morning back in her mind brought a smile to her face. Things had gone even better than she expected. With the initial fears abated, she started to give thought to what was next. She had no doubt Raquel and Thierry had hooked up at some point today. It would have been awesome to have seen that! They both had a way to enthrall you and she was sure they had truly enjoyed that first encounter. She would ask how it went but not probe for too much detail. That was their special moment, and she would not diminish that. That only left V and her first experience with Thierry. How would he manage that? How would V? Knowing that V would do anything Thierry asked of her, meant the only real concern was Thierry. Power can be a great indicator of character. Raquel had handled it well, but then she has more experience. Would Thierry take to it as comfortably? So far there does not appear to be a lack of confidence visible. She would have to watch closely and in a way that does not interfere with their respective roles.

Lovie spoke to Vixa.

V, what are your thoughts on the last couple of days?

V thought for a moment, there was much to consider.

Well, my first reaction was of course surprise. While I will admit I thought of Raquel often and being with you and Raquel was a desire, I had not considered Thierry. I suppose I thought he was too young, and I never quite looked at him in a manly way. You and I had never discussed the possibility of anything happening beyond just us so, after the initial shock of it, I was very turned on.

They both smiled. Lovie realized then V was right. They had not discussed anything like this in the past and didn't know that this would happen when it did, the way it did. After all Lovie didn't even know it would happen until yesterday morning.

Lovie responded,

Honestly V the thought of it had not crossed my mind until an encounter I had with Thierry yesterday morning. I did not say anything to you because I didn't want you to be jaded by anything that I might say. It was important that everyone was on the same plane when the interactions began so that there were no preconceived notions and no fears brought into the situation. Now that we have started it's going to be even more important that we keep in mind that it will be easy for feelings to become involved, and we need to make sure that we take everyone's feelings into consideration.

V looked a little puzzled.

So can I ask what happened yesterday morning that made this something you felt was urgent enough to take care of right away?

Let's just say Thierry and I had a bit of an uncomfortable situation yesterday morning that made me realize that my son was more than just a young man he was a grown man and it was time for him to understand what that meant. Given that his father and I are not together and I have to assume both roles for now I didn't think it was prudent to wait until he did something that he might regret or something that created a situation that he might have to deal with that he wasn't ready for right now.

V nodded. She understood uncomfortable situations. She remembered when it was hard for her to even speak to Lovie about who she truly was, what she truly felt and how she could get to be comfortable with herself.

V said we are all so lucky that you are the one that is educating us all on who we are, and what that truly means. I know for myself that I would not have been able to find the type of happiness that I have right now had you not been there to guide me.

They had stopped at a red light and Lovie leaned over and kissed V on the cheek. It was a tender motherly peck that V greatly appreciated. Man, V couldn't wait to get back to the house to see what was going to happen next.

V just keep in mind this is new, even for me. While I am a doctor and well versed in sexual material this is the first time that I've had to include a group of family members in an intimate situation. So even I might have a misstep here or there. Just keep in mind my ultimate goal is to make sure that all of you are happy, satisfied, and comfortable with each other. I imagine we will learn quite a bit about each other before this weekend is over. Is there anything that is important to you as part of your new family when it comes to making sure you are satisfied while giving you the opportunity to satisfy and service us the way you have come to service me?

Oh man what a question! So far in the past two days two women that she cared for very much are causing her to think about what she wants and not just what her body wants. It was utterly amazing to her that they cared enough about her to want her opinion. Part of her submissive nature was of course to do everything that she could to please the person to whom she was submitting. That said there was also a part of her that yearned for the opportunity to have a bigger role in what she wanted.

Momma, V said with love in her voice, "I want Thierry to want me as much as he wants you and Raquel. I want to know the love and care that the three of you have for each other. You are my first real family. I've never had anyone other than you genuinely love me. Yes I gave my body to people and they used me and I thought that was love. Now that I have known love with you I think it is only reasonable that I want that love to be extended to others. My only fear is that he won't want me as much."

Lovie pondered this. It was a reasonable thought and one that she had not considered when addressing the relationship between Thierry and Vixa. There was no doubt that Thierry loved her as his mother. There was no doubt that Thierry loved Raquel as his sister. V, while not an outsider completely, created a different dynamic. Would Thierry view her as a sister or would he view her as the first real woman that he had any real engagement with other than his mother and his sister? And would that change the way that he treated V? Considering this Lovie determined that she needed to have a conversation with Thierry before any interaction between he and V to ensure that he understood V might be just as vulnerable in this situation as he is and he needs to understand how to create a comfort level that will bring out the best in V.

As they pulled into the driveway and V turned the car off, Lovie leaned over, turned and kissed V deeply. Looking into her eyes she said to her when we get into the house just follow my lead, I will make sure that nothing that happens over the course of this weekend in any way hurts you.

They entered the kitchen and were happy to see Raquel and Thierry preparing dinner.

Lovie looked at Vixa and said, "Let's go take a shower and get cleaned up so they can finish.

With that Lovie purposely pulled Vixa to her and kissed her passionately, making sure all saw the act. The intent was clearly to set the table for what would come later. Patting Vixa's ass, she stated loudly,

"Go get the shower ready and I will be up shortly."

With that V, happily went upstairs. Lovie told her children to sit as they needed to talk.

"I won't ask what happened between the two of you today, I'm sure I will hear about it later and will be happy to do so. We need to talk about what happens next. Raquel, you have had the opportunity to experience V's gifts. From what I can see there is a real chemistry between you two. Thierry, since V has both male and female organs, it is my experience that is something easier for women to accept. V in every sense of the word is a woman and that is how she views herself. I need to know if you have questions about that?"

Thierry paused before he spoke, wrapping his head around the question. It prompted a question of his own.

"How do you think V will respond if I am not comfortable with touching her cock at first. Honestly all of this is still and adjustment for me and while I do view V as a beautiful woman, the thought of dealing with another cock is something I really had not considered."

I was an honest answer and Lovie took it as such. Thierry and Raquel were both intrigued to hear her response.

"I believe the best way to handle it, is to honestly not do anything you are uncomfortable doing. Given V's submissive nature she will do and respond to what you want if she feels it truly meets your need. Your trepidation is not unusual. Be confident in what YOU want between you and V and let natural attraction take care of the rest. Now I am going to go up and spend some time with V, let us know when the food is ready."

Lovie heard the shower running and quickly stripped to join V there. V was under the water, eyes closed when Lovie entered, dropped to her knees, and took V's hard cock deep into her mouth.

"oooh Momma, yesss please!"

Lovie then slid two fingers into V's pussy creating a dual stimulation she knew V enjoyed. V for her part was euphoric. After a long day of mental foreplay, she was eager for release. With more than half over V's cock in her mouth, Lovie sucked deeply. She took in the whole cock and let her tongue leak drool down onto her pubic hairs and over her clit. To date, Lovie has been the only one able to do this to her. If only V knew how much Love also needed release. She would never tell V, but often she herself had come giving V pleasure as their bouts of foreplay fueled a fire in them both. With her free hand she caressed V's soapy behind coating her fingers with soap before sliding a finger slowly into V's puckered third hole. V' had no words and moaned loudly. Not wanting her to come yet, Lovie stood up, kissed her deeply and whispered to her,

"Fuck me V, I want us to come together."

With that Lovie bent over and rubbing V's cock over her hot pussy lips, coating it with pussy juice, guided it inside. They both moaned as the familiar heat pleased them both.

"Hard and fast V, I need us to come together!"

Unknown to them, Raquel and Thierry stood enthralled by the cloudy image they saw behind the shower curtain. The unmistakable sounds of pleasure were causing them waves of anticipation of what would happen that evening. Silently they backed out, looked at each other and kissed deeply. They wanted so much to rip each other's clothes off and go at it like they had done earlier that afternoon. Unfortunately, there was no time, and they did not want to do Heading back downstairs, they both knew it would be epic.

V was in heaven! She wanted nothing more than to please Lovie! Reaching around Lovie and filling her hands with both breasts, V moaned and started a hard deep stroke she knew would get them off in no time. She plunged as deep as she could then used a circular motion trying to feel every inch of Lovie's pussy that he could. Lovie knew it wouldn't be long before she came all over V's sweet cock. While not as large and thick as Thierry's, V knew how to use it to bring immense pleasure. Over and over, she drove every inch she had into the pussy she loved the most. No words were spoken, moans and grunts were all that was heard until V exclaimed,

"Momma, I can't hold it, I have too..."

"Give it to me V, fill Momma's pussy with that hot cum! I know you've wanted to all day, give me every drop!"

12