A Different Kind of Girl

Story Info
A guy meets a differently-configured girl
2.8k words
4.59
25.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fictional, all characters portrayed are older than eighteen years and totally consenting to whatever it is they consented to.

------------------

She was a real cutie. I was first attracted to her smile and her slim figure. I've always found girls with small boobs attractive. For some reason, to me, itty bitty titties are delightfully feminine. I don't find the DDDDD models as interesting as some of my friends do. I generally dated the waif-like gamines when I could and I found they were at least as good in bed as any other sort of girl. Some accused me of being gay, but I definitely like sinking my cock into a cute girl's pussy or eating her into oblivion. Hard cocks never really entered my fantasies.

I managed to buy her a drink and we had a very nice chat. She has a delicious sense of humor and she seemed to enjoy my bad puns and such as well. After a few more drinks, a number of laughs, and some gentle initial flirting, I held her hand and leaned in for a kiss, which she returned gently and with feeling.

My spirits raised measurably and we cuddled a bit, pulling her into my hip and holding her in my right arm. A few more kisses punctuated a lovely evening and further helped set the tone. Another drink or two and I was drunk enough to just go for it.

"You wanna come to my place with me? Maybe stay for breakfast?"

I added a kiss to try to convince her of my bona fides.

"OMG, I want that, too. Do you really want to hook up with a little girl like me?"

I leered at her. "Just the way I like them. I like you and you're amazingly cute!"

She smiled at that and kissed me again. She ran her hand down to my jeans to touch me and gently hold my hard on for a moment. That seemed to clinch her decision. "Let me go to the ladies' room and I'll be ready for you, okay?"

I kissed her and ran my hand over her cute little titties, for my part. She giggled and walked to the bathroom. The thought of hooking up with this cutie was intoxicating. My cock was as hard as it had ever been.

I watched her come back across the club. The motion of her dress around her hips and thighs was hypnotic. I held her little jacket as she shrugged it into place onto her shoulders. She took my hand in hers as we walked to my car. Always a gentleman, I held the door for her to get into the car. It was very nice to see her thighs below the hem of her dress which she didn't bother to pull down. A very brief glimpse of her white panties added to the excitement. She smiled as she teased me. I licked my lips. I was entertaining thoughts of licking her pussy and making her quite happy.

In the car, I fastened my safety belt and she did the same, further hiking her dress up her thigh. On the way, I had my hand on her knee, gently teasing her. She definitely liked it. She had her purse in her lap and it was moving in a rather rhythmic fashion. I found that a fascinating distraction.

When we stopped at my house, I leaned over to give her another kiss allowing my hand to touch her inner thigh and to move upwards as we smooched. I was so shocked by the hard mass I felt there that I froze for a second. My date, Julianne, pulled her dress up to fully show off her panties and what they held in store.

I was drunk enough to touch what was there and I found her quite firm and hard to the touch. She moaned and kissed me again as I touched her. Looking at me, she gave me a shy little crooked smile. "It this okay with you?"

Her smile and pretty eyes had hooked me earlier and they did their magic on me again. I took a deep breath and kissed her again. "Do you want to come in with me?"

Her emboldened smile was more than enough answer. She jumped out of the car and ran up to the door, waiting for me with obvious impatience. I locked up the car and walked to the door, looking her over again. She was a delightfully feminine-looking girl. Just looking at her put some lead in my pencil. I grabbed her around her waist, kissed her again, and unlocked the door, guiding her into my home.

We hugged and made out face to face, pulling each other in to the clinch. The feeling of her hardness rubbing against mine was amazing. I wasn't as grossed out as I would have imagined, in fact I was very turned on. I had my hands under her skirt to hold her buns as I began to hump her and she responded by humping me back.

We were at it for a few moments and I began to get that feeling I have shortly before I shoot my load. I think she understand what was happening and she asked where my bedroom was. I led her there and we stood next to the bed, making out with each other.

She took the lead, pulling my shirt up to expose my chest. She immediately bent to take one of my nipples into her mouth, while squeezing my buns with her hands. I was as hard as I've ever been. I really wanted to be inside this girl, however she likes it. I've done anal with other girls and enjoyed the tightness of it. I wondered if it would be so nice with Julianne.

She didn't leave me asking. She was on her knees in a second, unzipping my jeans and pulling them down. She untied my shoes and pulled them off, one at a time, and then pulled the legs off, leaving me in my boxers. This girl had things in hand. Literally. She was fondling my hardness through my boxers and kissing it through them. She was having a lot of fun and it felt amazing to me. I've always loved the sight of a girl on her knees pleasing me and this was no different as far as I could see.

She hugged me around my hips, holding my erection against her cheek for a second before she pulled my boxers down. I was so excited, I almost swayed, so she pushed me backwards onto my bed and kneeled down in front of me, putting my cock into her mouth again. I loved the sensation of her talented tongue swirling around the tip of my hardness. Again, she brought me almost to the point of orgasm until I pushed her back a little.

She smiled up at me. "Is there something you want, love?"

I moaned. "I want to fuck you. Do you like being fucked?"

She gave me a hungry look. "Oh, I very much love getting fucked. Do you have lube and rubbers?"

I groaned as her mouth surrendered my erect cock, but rolled over on the bed to reach the bedside table and to open the drawer. I pulled out a bottle of Astroglide and a box of rubbers.

Julianne cooed, "That's just what the doctor ordered, darling. I can't believe how much I want you inside me. I haven't been properly fucked in much too long."

She was now kneeling on my bed, looking just as cute as a girl can possibly be, her dress spread across her lap and her knees. That has always been a very attractive sight to me. I think part of the appeal of a skirt or dress has always been the way it covers things but still makes it possible to expose them to view under the right circumstances. I don't know if that makes sense, but I find skirts really sexy and feminine.

She unbuttoned my boxers and stripped them from me, pulling each side down in turn until she got them to my knees where she just pulled them off and tossed them away. She petted my erect cock very gently and lovingly, bending over to kiss me on the helmet, taking a little taste of my precum.

"Yummmm. You taste so nice, sweetheart."

I just let her have her way with me for the moment. Her hands were so soft and her grasp of my hardness so sweet, I totally laid back and let it sweep over me. She had this soft way of touching me she called angel kisses and she used her eyelashes on the tip of my member, fluttering them back and forth. Those were butterfly wings and I couldn't believe how gentle and sexy they were.

I've never had a girl so in love with cocks that she felt it necessary to treat it that way. Most girls have an awkward way of handling a penis, never really knowing just how to hold one. Julianne knew intimately what to do, I guess because she had one, too.

She teased me repeatedly, almost bringing me to the brink of orgasm, but backing off just in time. I loved her for it.

I wanted to do things for her, too, but I was at a loss. She enjoyed kissing, hugging, being felt up in all kinds of ways, but I really didn't know what to do to make her happy and I told her so.

"You're such a sweet boy, Toby. What I want is what you want. I want you to fuck me. Would you do that?"

I grabbed her and held her tightly, kissing her deeply. She melted in my arms for a moment and then pushed me onto my back with a grin. Looking me in the eyes, she reached behind her, under her dress, and pulled her skirt up, tucking it into the waistband of her pantyhose. She growled at me, "Make a hole, lover."

She straddled my thighs and directed my hands under her dress to the crotch of her pantyhose. I found the seam at the edge of the gusset. I managed to tear a bit away from the gusset and work it into a hole of a practical size. I had to fit fingers and ultimately, my cock with enough room to move around and not get any blisters or anything.

With a satisfying ripping sound, I had a rip as wide as my hand in the fabric. She gave me a sweet smile. "You're so good, darling. Pull my panties over and lube me really good. I need you so bad."

She pulled up her skirt to let me see what I was doing. I held up my fingers for a glob of lube and she squirted some onto my digits. I began by smearing it around her browneye and began to push finger tips into her lovely tight sphincter. I smiled and reached for more. She smiled at me more broadly. This girl has enjoyed anal pleasure before and she realized I was no stranger to the back door.

I got the interior of her ass very nicely lubed and then she opened a rubber for me. Before she slipped it onto my member, she put just a little bit of lube into the tip and then expertly rolled it onto me, all the way to the root of my very hard cock. She took a moment to squeeze it to prevent any premature eruptions and, satisfied, pointed it up to her ass pussy.

"OMG, I need you so bad, Toby, you have no idea. Please fuck me good."

With that, she sunk down onto my cock, carefully guiding it into her hole, sinking all the way down on me. It felt amazing. She was as tight as any girl I've ever fucked, either in her pussy or her ass. I had to wait a minute to settle down before we got into a good fucking rhythm, but she sensed my need to wait.

She pulled up on my cock, almost letting it out before she settled down onto it again. I had my hands under dress, supporting her hips for this. I know how tiring this can be, so I tried to help her and she beamed at me as I supported her fucking.

The sensation was amazing in my cock. I did everything I could to stall off my orgasm, because I knew it was going to be monumental. Julianne saw my difficulty and she stopped, squeezing the base of my cock with her anal sphincter. Surprisingly, she was able to hold off the inevitable.

"Darling Jules, I can't believe... you're just so... Oh, I love this, dear."

The look that crossed her face was magical. I was falling in love with this dear girl. I just couldn't believe how much I wanted to be hers right at that moment. She continued to play me like a violin, bringing me to the edge repeatedly until her needs took first place. She began to fuck me seriously, squeezing my cock, leaning forward, her hands on my man boobs. I continued to help support her weight with my hands, but we really got down to fucking earnestly.

"Oh, love, I'm going to..."

She was squinting in concentration, taking me into her and making me hers for keeps. I exploded into my condom as her ass muscles contracted around me and I tried to keep fucking as the sweet agony of my orgasm swept over me.

She stopped fucking very soon thereafter. I came to realize that her panties had gotten very wet. It smelled like she was one of those girls who peed when they came. She'd had her orgasm as I did. That made me happy.

I pulled her down onto my chest to give her a big hug and many kisses as we came down from our sexual high. My cock began to soften inside her and I knew it was time to get the condom out of her, if for no other reason than to minimize the mess our combined juices would make.

I reached behind her to unzip her dress and she pulled it off over her head to lay it aside. I thought she still looked cute in her bra and panties and torn tights and I told her so.

She pulled off of me gradually, letting me hold onto my condom as my cock came out of her. Her panties were really a mess, but that seemed just right to me.

Grabbing some tissues from the box on my bedside table, I handed her some and used the rest to hold my used condom.

"Julianne?"

She looked apprehensive now that the immediate sexual tension had been relieved. I brushed her hair aside and caressed her cheek before I kissed her. "You are such a beautiful girl. You're amazing, darling!"

"You really think so? You're still ok with this? I mean I'm not totally a girl and everything. You said you're straight but you invited me in and everything even after you figured me out."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her again. "I don't totally understand, but you're not totally a dude down there, are you?"

She hugged me close. "Toby, I'm what they used to call a hermaphrodite, now it's called intersex. I didn't develop totally into a girl. I have real titties but my clitoris grew big, but I got testes, but they didn't develop at all. The doctors cut them out 'cause they could get cancer or something. The doctor told me I was likely more genetically male but something was missing. I developed more female and I really feel more girly than like a boy. They said I could have an operation to really make a vagina for me that a guy could fuck out of some of my clitoris. The thing is I have to take girl hormones but I'll never have babies or periods. I didn't get a uterus or anything. I'm in between, but I like being a girl and it's very confusing."

She began to cry and I just held her close and kissed her lots and said nice things to her I can't remember, but I know I felt all of them.

"Julianne, I don't understand all of this, but I really like you. Please stay the night with me. We can wash your panties and your dress if we have to. I like that dress it looks really good on you. I hope you'll wear it for me again some time. Will you stay for breakfast, at least?"

She tried to brush the tears from her eyes with her fists, but I handed her more tissues. I pulled her close to me again and kissed the top of her head through her hair and then her forehead as she looked up at me, hopefully.

"Come on, love, let's get cleaned up and you can sleep with me tonight. We'll talk more in the morning, if we don't get distracted by other things."

She kissed me again, making me melt even more in her arms.