A Different Kind of Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished everywhere except under the dinner table when dessert was being served. But I knew better than to get off my knees. I bustled around the room touching up one spot after another while everyone ate dessert. During dessert Miss Becky called Kevin and Meghan to the table and they joined the conversation, but I was left on my knees, working on the floor.

Finally dessert was done. Miss Becky stood up. "Gregg. Crawl over here," she said. I did as I was told. When I got there I kissed her feet. "You did not do as you were told, Gregg," she said.

"But I did everywhere except where everyone was sitting," I said. She slapped my face. "No backtalk, slave," she said. "I told you to do the entire floor. Not part of it. Not most of it. The entire floor. And you left a big part out. So your punishment is doubled, and you will have to finish the floor before you are allowed to eat.

"Go to the punishment cross and grab the pegs," she said. She then walked behind me carrying the cane, and said, "You're getting twenty. You will count each one. You will thank me by name for each one. You will make no other sound.

Then I felt the first snap against my bare behind, and I counted as I was told. "One. Thank you, Miss Becky" and so on until the twentieth stroke. My ass was burning, but I got no comforting hug. Instead, Miss Becky told me to get right back to work and clean among the household members as they stood conversing after dinner. I did as I was told and cleaned every last square inch.

As I was finishing up I saw Shauna and Jennifer go into a full-fledged clinch and kiss each other deeply. Then they went hand in hand towards the women's rooms. After I was finished, I presented myself at Miss Becky's feet and kissed them. She looked over the entire room. "I think that will do," she said. "Go into the kitchen and get some food."

I kissed her feet and went into the kitchen. Meghan was sitting there at the counter working on a nice plate, and there was another one exactly the same next to hers. Kevin apparently was already gone. "Hi sweetheart," she said with a rueful smile on her face. She stepped up and kissed me hard, and I burst into tears.

"It's OK, sweetie," she said. "Miss Becky is pretty strict, especially on a new slave. Once you really know the rules you won't have this kind of problem. And really, we all do have to take our lickings once in a while. Now pull up a chair and chow down. I moved up to the counter, "I think I'll stand if you don't mind," I said.

"Oh," she said with a chuckle. "I guess sitting down wouldn't be the most comfortable thing for you to do right now." As we ate we talked and Meghan told me how her art was very successful but her personal life was a complete mess before she met Mistress Melissa. "You wouldn't believe how selfish I was, Gregg," Meghan told me. "Everything was about me, me, me. I hurt nearly everyone I ever loved. Blew off people who wanted nothing more than to make me happy. People just like you and Alison. I had no friends.

"I knew right away it would be different with Mistress, and that's why I moved in here so fast. Being her property has taught me to act unselfishly, and put others first, Gregg. If I have to obey her and Miss Becky, and do menial chores on a regular basis and get whipped once in a while, it's worth it.

"It's not just the sensuality and the touching," she said. "That's great, and I wouldn't give it up for anything. But being owned by Mistress makes me conscious to always put her first, and that makes me conscious to put other people first a lot of the time, too.

"I'm a lot happier for it. I love Alison's touch, don't get me wrong, but I cherish her friendship, and the chance to be good to her, even more. I think it's going to be that way between you and me, too, don't you, Gregg?"

"Yes, sweet Meghan, I do,' I said. "I've never had close friends before, but now it seems I have at least three new friends, plus Alison. Even though I've lost something, there is a very special feeling here, and I don't ever want to lose it." At that we embraced and kissed deeply, and held the clinch for a few minutes. Then we cleaned up what remained in the kitchen and went our separate ways to bed.