A Different Kind of Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

"You better not hurt me, my Mom and Dad are right down the hall," I moan as his tongue just keeps reaming out my ear as I feel his hips driving him in and out of me.

"Tell me skinny girl, why do you sleep in the nude," I hear him ask me as he reaches underneath me and begins to rub my tiny knob as his cock just keeps working its way in and out of me as I'm imagining what it would really be like if this wasn't just a contrived rendezvous we're having now?

"I love being naked," I moan as his fingers have already found the rhythm that is going to bring me another monster climax.

"You love the way I'm fucking you and rubbing your pussy, don't you," he asks as he just keeps pounding away at me as I pretend to try and squirm out of his grasp?

"Yes, Yes, Yes," I moan out as I wonder if there ever comes a point when a woman is being treated this way if she just accepts her fate and begins to enjoy what is being done to her.

"Are you going to lock your window after tonight," he asks me as he's driving himself inside me again and again trying to time our orgasms so we'll both get off at the same time.

"No," I moan as no one who knows me would think me capable of enjoying what's being done to me now.

"I thought so," he whispers as his fingers frantically rubbing me as his hips just keep pounding my ass tell me just how close the both of us are to cumming.

"Please don't stop," is all I can manage to say as I feel that first wave of pleasure beginning to sweep over me.

*

There are times when I want to actually pinch myself because of all the wonderful things that are happening in my life now, and just looking out the window and seeing Tristan raking the leaves both brings a mother's pride to my heart as well as a throbbing between my legs. The truth is we both had to learn how to balance our feelings for one another because of the intensity that our love making brings into our lives, but after nearly four months of making adjustments I think we've pretty much have it figured out now. But we're so very cautious too, and even though we're still inseparable we both realize how precarious the life we're leading is even if one person were to see us acting in a way most would view as being inappropriate for a mother and son to be doing.

Of course the sex just keeps getting better and better with each time that he slides inside me, and that morning when I tried to slip out of bed because it was my first day back to school he pulled me back in and locked his mouth on mine as his organ patiently waited for me to get juicy enough for him to slide inside me. Even hours afterwards I could still feel my princess throbbing as I walked the room introducing myself to my new students, and all the texts we exchange each day like high school sweet hearts just keeps that bond between us growing stronger than I ever thought possible. But a part of me still worries that he'll meet someone his own age now that his classes have resumed, and yet each night I lock my legs around him I just know the love he feels for me comes from his heart and not just from that seductive creature that exists between his legs.

"Heads up, Mrs. Allen just pulled in the driveway," he says as he pokes his head through the back door.

"I'll be on my best behavior," I reply as his smile tells me all I need to know about how much the two of us think alike.

For whatever reason Ethel just seems to enjoy the almost flirtatious way she keeps coming back to me about giving poor Father Maroni a little extra attention after Mass on Sunday's, and naturally that would require me to spread, as she likes to put it, my long legs for him. But the truth is I enjoy our talks together, and the fact that I suspect what I'm telling him in confession is going right back to her always makes me want to jump Tristan every time she and I have one of our little talks together.

"Good morning dear," she says as I greet her at the front door.

"What a pleasant surprise," I say as we both look at each other in a way that I'm sure she knows I'm on to this little game she so enjoys playing with me.

"I just happen to be in the neighborhood and I thought I'd stop bye with the fall schedule," she says as I turn and we make our way back to the kitchen.

In a way it's such an odd feeling to know that she's undressing me with her eyes considering she's old enough to be my mother, and yet there's a part of me that finds it very stimulating too. I still can't quite figure why that is either but I know that by the time she leaves here I'll be getting a hormone rush that will have my panties completely drenched. Of course I'm sure she knows that already, and who knows maybe in a weird kind of way she gets off on it too. From what I've been reading recently seniors enjoy sex right up into their eighties, and as farfetched as it may sound maybe she's one of the women sucking off Father Maroni after Mass on Sunday's.

"Oh thank you so much," I say as I turn the stove on and grab a mug off the counter and place it in front of her.

"Green tea if you have it dear," she asks so politely as I reach up into the cupboard knowing her eyes are locked onto my ass in a way that makes me wish I had put my bra on because I can already feel my nipples beginning to harden under the flimsy t-shirt that I'm wearing.

"So anything new going on at the church," I ask as her eyes immediately lock onto the two darts sticking out at her?

"Nothing to speak of," she replies as I'm deciding whether or not I want to wait till tonight for Tristan to soothe this ache that is slowly building between my legs.

I just find it so incredible that we're still in that magical stage where even cuddling watching a movie together like we did last night quickly turns into a heated embrace, and after he came inside me I lowered myself onto his face and lathered him so completely with a thick sticky paste of semen and my own fluids until even his hair was soaked. There's just no reasonable explanation other than my being his mother that will explain why we can do things that most heterosexual couples could ever even conceive of doing together, and for me that's just such a turn-on by itself. Of course he has equal privileges with me as well, and when we walked through the Mall the other night it was just so obvious to me the glances he was receiving from so many of the young girls who were giggling as they walked by us. I still remember how I felt at that age so well, and later that night I whispered in his ear how old I was pretending to be as he slowly began to fill me I could see the look on his face just how much he appreciated the gift that I was giving him. There's just no way anyone but a loving mother could do something like that for her lover, and each time his tongue scrapes the last of his semen out of my quivering hole I know the only one who will ever do that to me is him.

"Can you believe how fast the summer flew bye," I ask as I pour the water into her mug and sit opposite her?

The thing I'm going to miss most about the summer is we won't be able to skinny-dip in the pool late at night anymore, and because we're so secluded with the way the 8ft stockade fence wraps itself around the back yard we're like two kids in heat as we find ever newer positions to enjoy together. I still like being in a bed but just being outside and that sense we could be discovered at any moment is a thrill that has few equals. Of course the gates are all locked, and because we're at the end of a cul-de-sac our privacy is doubly assured.

"Those two weeks in August were just so oppressive though," she replies as her eyes like two lasers lock themselves onto mine as if trying to read what's going through my head now.

"Thank God we had the pool," I say as I know every word I utter has to be measured before it comes out of my mouth.

"I guess you'll miss walking around the house in one of those skimpy string bikinis," she replies so casually as I feel a jolt of electricity surging throughout my entire body.

If you only knew the things I do when I slide my panties down my legs you'd probably have a stroke, and I can only guess at the amount of semen that has either been shot down my throat or deep inside my princess since I'm taken Tristan as my lover. You can sit there with a smile all you want but there's no way I'm ever going to spread my legs for your Father Maroni, but I'll play this game with you for as long as you think there's a chance I'll change my mind.

"Actually I prefer a one piece," I say as I can still see the look on the faces of Robby and Mikey when they saw me that first time standing on the deck in my cute one piece suit.

I don't know why but I quickly became assimilated into their little click whenever they came to use the pool, and not being called Mrs. Myer anymore only made the transition even more seamless for me. There was just a comfort level between all of us that kind of surprised me, and when Lisa would leave to use the bathroom with Mikey right behind her we all knew what they were probably going to be doing either on the couch or on Tristan's bed. But what I found most intriguing was when Hanna would leave and a minute or so later Robby would find some excuse to go into the house as well. Maybe it was just a coincidence but it certainly just added to my suspicions about them considering how obvious their attachment is for one another.

"It's a shame such a willowy creature like yourself should have to be clothed at all," she says in such a tone that I know she's well aware of all the things Tristan and I have been feeding Father Maroni in confession for the last few months.

There's definitely a symbiotic relationship that exits between the four of us because of what is being disclosed in the confessional, and whether or not they believe what we're actually telling them doesn't really matter as far as I'm concerned. For me it's just another tentacle that's bringing even more carnal stimulation into my life, and I'm sure whoever's lips are on Father Maroni's organ I'm the one he really wants to drain him of all his semen. The fact he can't have me just makes me all the more desirable to him and evidently her as well, but I'm sure they're both enjoying the tales that we're weaving for them none the less.

"I'm not sure if Tristan would appreciate my walking around the house in the nude," I say the words that I know I'm supposed to use at an awkward moment like this.

"Why wouldn't he dear, after all it must be so frustrating for him having a mother who has a body that rivals any of those beautiful young models in the Victoria's Secret catalogs that he uses to masturbate too," she says as I feel my throat being squeezed as if there were two hands wrapped around my neck.

"Every boy fantasizes about his mother at one point or another," I reply more in a whisper as I'm sure she can see the affects her words are having on me.

"But not every boy has to endure looking day after day at a temptress who causes his organ to stay rigid as he tosses and turns the night away," she quickly replies almost too pleasantly only further pushing me closer to saying something that I won't be able to take back.

"I'm sure he's not the only boy in our parish who gets an erection when he looks at his mother," I whisper as if afraid someone other than her will hear what I just said.

"Truthfully, they all do, and for a lucky few they know the sound of their parent's bed making that unmistakable noise that only comes from a couple locked together in the heat of passion only means that their mother's will soon be sneaking into their rooms and taking them as well," she says with her hands trembling as she tries to bring the mug up to her lips without spilling it.

"I find it hard to believe that any of the women in our congregation would be capable of doing that," I say as my legs cross themselves as if on their own.

"You know some of them quite well actually, and as much as they're ravaged with guilt as they profess their sins the truth is they can't wait to wrap their lips around their son's organ as soon as they're husbands drift off to sleep each night," she says as her legs now cross themselves in front of me as well.

"You know all our secrets, don't you," I ask as even my face seems to be feeling the burn from what we're talking about?

"You don't have to be a priest to see the obvious," she replies as the sound of her phone receiving a text breaks the unbearable stress that we've put on each other.

"My panties are soaked," I whisper to her.

"So are mine," is all she says as she stands up and looks out the window at Tristan still doing yard work and quickly adds, "You're so lucky," and begins to walk towards the front door.

"Yes I am," is all I say as I close the door and I watch her getting into her car as I'm trying to digest everything we just talked about.

*

"So where'd you guys end up going," Tristan asks with a noticeably look of anxiety on his face as he slowly slips inside me.

My baby is just so jealous that I went out for a drink with Hanna tonight, and the fact he knows I'm a little tipsy is just adding to his fear that I was approached by a steady stream of horny young men wanting to be where he is right now. The truth is both of us had to keep fending off perspective suitors' one after another, and for me as it just reinforced why the only one I want inside me is underneath me right now. But his fear is just making me love him even more as if that's even possible, and I know I have to sooth him in a way that lets him know there's no one I'd rather be with than him.

"Mackey's," is all I say as I look down at how his cock is just glistening with the way I've already coated his entire length with a thick layer of my own juices.

"Mackey's," he says so softly as I see the panic in his eyes because it has a reputation as a pickup joint from what Amy has told me.

"She needed to get out," I whisper to him as I bring my mouth down to his and our tongues begin they're passionate dance together that they both know how to do so well.

It's as though even our kiss brings out desires in me all these months later as if it were the first time our lips are joined together, and just the way he's so gently filling me again and again only tells me how much he loves me. But I can tell he needs that nurturing side of me to calm him as he buries himself as far inside as he can possibly go as if he's trying to get back to the security of my womb, and the look in his eyes is one that I've seen many many times when he was little because something had frightened him. As often as I've pretended to be so many different characters when we've been locked together like this my intuition tells me he needs that part of me that I've been so reluctant to expose because then there's no denying to myself who I really am to him.

"Are we ok," he asks in a tortured whisper after breaking our lips from their embrace?

If only you knew how much I love you there wouldn't be any need for you to worry my sweet heart, and from that first moment my eyes glimpsed your face I fell hopelessly in love with you. I still can't explain why we've made this leap so few other mothers and sons make together but now I've reached the point where I need to have you inside me all the time, and just the way you're oversized organ is touching something deep inside me that's bringing me both pain and pleasure at the same time is a small price to pay for all the joy I feel when we make love.

"Relax my darling, my heart, body and soul belong to you," I say as I put my mouth back down on his and can feel the tension beginning to drain out of him as he begins to slowly stretch me in a way that always makes me want to scream because it feels so good.

For me one of the unexpected benefits of rolling back the clock fifteen years is that I've not only taken on a much younger lover but I also have developed an unlikely friendship with Hanna as well. You would think that we'd have nothing in common considering the differences in our ages but for whatever reason we've clicked in a way that has turned out to be such a pleasant surprise for me. Of course my standing in a pair of tight jeans and a tiny t-shirt in a so called pick up joint is a direct result of the influence she's had on me, and I think Tristan sometimes can't believe his eyes because of the way I'm able to morph from a 3rd grade teacher into one of the sultry young vixens that walk the Mall teasing all the young boys and old men.

But she and I text each other as many times as I do him in a given day, and even though I'm well aware of the dangers of her discovering who I'm sharing my bed with the truth is I just enjoy how it makes me feel when I'm with her. Of course with Lisa back in school and half was across the country I sense a loneliness in her that the mother in me just can't ignore. The sad truth is that she and Robby were taken in by their maternal grandmother after both their parents were killed by a drunken driver well over ten years ago, and as much as I love Nanna she's woefully lacking in her ability to connect with a nineteen year-old college sophomore who is struggling with an issue that I'm very familiar with now.

"Robby was freaking out tonight," he moans as he wraps his arms around me in a way that just makes me feel so loved.

As much as I've tried to isolate these feelings I have for him when we're making love there's just no way I can separate myself from the nineteen years that he's been in my life, and even now as he's hugging me just like he use to do when he was little it's just so obvious he's been shaken by my going out tonight. But for me every day that I know there are girls his own age on campus always makes me wonder if today is the day he'll start to pull away from me because he found someone new. I just never imagined that I could be so totally enamored of someone as much as I am with him, and now I think I'm finally starting to accept that he loves me just as much as I love him.

"I think she's just trying to decide what to do next," I say as the image of her rejecting one advance after another filters into my head with the fog from the one drink I had not allowing me to focus on what I know I should be seeing from tonight's adventure.

I was so surprised she was even allowed in the place considering how young she still appears to be, but I guess the fake ID's kids have today are so much better than the ones when I was that age. She never said a word about what was troubling her as we both sat there as though making ourselves available to all the hungry wolves that were eyeing both of us in a way that excited me at first and then made me want to leave there as soon as I could. This is where I belong, and my sense is she has to decide to either embrace her true feelings for Robby or simply move on with someone new.

"Well I know what I want to do next," he says as he pulls completely out of me and begins to slide underneath me.

"I love it when you do this to me," I whisper as the image of an infant suckling from one of my breasts as I'm straddled over my other full grown baby as his mouth is feeding from my juicy flower fills my head in a way that no one other than perhaps that poor wretch who was rescued from a deserted island about 6 months ago with her teenage son and toddler would understand.

"You're so juicy," he says as I rub myself all over his face as though I'm putting my scent on him so no young girl would dare try and take him away from me.

I've lathered his face many times like this after he cums inside me but I can't recall ever being this aroused as I'm just using his face like a wash cloth on my overheated kitten. Could it really be that one drink is why I'm so excited, and yet when he just hugged me like he use to so long ago while completely filling me seems to have brought that maternal side of me out of the shadows in a way that that's only adding to my pleasure now. For so long I've only allowed Katie to have access to him, but I'm suddenly realizing that Kathrine wants him too.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers
1...456789