A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 40

Story Info
Kat bubbles, Cassie plots, Jenny soothes, & Maddie schemes.
3.7k words
3.2k
6
0

Part 40 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers

46. Onesome, Threesome, Foursome, More Cum

Saturday Mid-Day

Katrina stared at her reflection as she brushed her hair. She still looked the same as she remembered, but so much had changed in the last week or so that she felt like a completely different person. Her bathroom, her entire apartment, seemed strange to her now, even though everything was exactly where she had left it last night when she went on her date. A corner of her mouth quirked at the thought of calling her experience a date.

"You're a whore," she said to her mirror image, watching its nipples pucker and grow in response. "God, you're such a whore!" she moaned.

Kat's hairbrush founds its way between her legs and gave her a feeling of fullness as she pumped it in and out of her slit, grunting like an animal and occasionally muttering other words to describe herself. "Whore. Hooker. Harlot! Workin' girl! Lady of the night! Strumpet! Slattern! Tramp!" As she brought herself to a climax at the memory of her john from the night before splattering her face with his cum she screamed, "Holes for sale!"

"God, I'm a mess," she mumbled as she washed off the handle of her latest sex toy. Part of her mind was telling her to be disgusted with herself and her behavior, insisting that she had fallen from grace, but the warm and satisfied part of her mind purred and laughed at such an idea. "The grace of being a camgirl?" she asked her reflection, arching her eyebrow.

A short while later Katrina was reluctantly dressed and sitting on the bus, headed to her day job and checking her phone. She was intrigued to see all the updates on Allie's account, wondering if the seductive girl had managed to persuade her client to be part of her sex show. Kat gasped when she saw the thumbnail of her friend's smiling, cum-soaked face and quickly put in her ear buds and opened the video. She was vaguely conscious of the array of shocked faces nearby as she openly groped her breasts while watching AllieCat's first onscreen facial, or possibly even her first facial ever, but paid them no mind.

Katrina was a little surprised to find herself cumming again at the end of the video, albeit a small one, and smiled naughtily at several of her embarrassed admirers, blowing them a kiss when she got off the bus.

--

Cassie slowly awoke and found her face in Dana's pussy and felt Miguel's cock plunging in and out of her sex. It was a little jarring, since the last thing she remembered was half-waking long enough to notice Allie's naked ass flouncing out the front door. All things considered, though, there were much worse ways to awaken. She pulled her head up far enough to see that it was almost ten according to the clock, then allowed Dana to force it back to her dripping folds.

"Lo siento, amante," Dana gasped, "I know you like to be in charge, but I need this!"

Cassie could taste Miguel's seed mixed with the girl's own juices and concluded that they must have been fucking each other while she slept. She felt a little jealous at being left out, but was fair-minded enough to realize they had clearly let her enjoy her sleep as long as they could hold out. The redhead whined eagerly as she breakfasted on the salty creampie and felt her butt wagging in response, or at least as much as it could with Miguel fucking her. She was a little surprised that she had managed to fall asleep at all with her ass plugged.

Dana and her boyfriend seemed almost synchronized when they came, and Cassie had a small tremor of climax as well, although it left her hungry for more. Taking charge once again, lest her lovers get ideas above their station, she straddled the curvy Latina's face and told her, "One good creampie deserves another!" She tried to blow Miguel at the same time, but he was apparently going to need more time to recover from his most recent orgasm, so she mostly wound up cleaning his semi-stiff dick of their combined residues.

After Dana succeeded in giving her a satisfying cum, Cassie staggered to her feet and winced a little as she extracted her tail. The three lovers grinned idiotically at one another and the redhead confessed, "I know it might cause problems, but girl, I love it when you get so horny you pull us all along with you."

Dana's smile wavered a little as she said, "I hope that other girl, Allie, is okay. My roommates ran off afterwards, too."

Cassandra waved her hand dismissively before bending down to pick up the fox tail Dana had been using the night before. "Don't worry about her, she's about the kinkiest person I know. I'm betting she's already fingering herself, wondering when we can all fuck each other again." Examining the butt plugs critically, she continued, "Why don't you two start making something to eat while I clean these up?"

Her guests agreed and wandered toward the kitchen while Cassie took the plugs and soiled couch cover to wash them. On the way to the kitchen she noticed that Maddie had messaged her several hours earlier, letting her know they were on their way back and would probably arrive in the early afternoon. Frowning with concentration, Cassie plopped her naked ass down at the kitchen table and stared thoughtfully at the small pile of sliced fruit Dana pushed in front of her.

"Maddie will be back in a few hours, and Leila will be with her, so that will be our chance to take the remote away," Cassie said, poking at her food nervously.

"What's your plan?" asked Miguel, who was eating a strawberry from the top down, which struck Cassandra as very weird.

Shrugging, Cassie said, "It's not a great one, but I think we should just grab them when they come inside and search for it. Probably you two should hide behind the door, and I'll grab whoever comes in first. That'll probably be Maddie. Miguel, you grab whoever comes in second, and Dana, you try to empty their bags or pockets or anything else that looks like it might be able to hide the device."

"That's it?" asked Dana, somewhat incredulously. "The plan is to just... grab and frisk?"

Scowling slightly, Cassie replied, "Well, I mean, what else can we do? Bonk them on the head with my bat? I don't want to hurt them!"

Dana quickly agreed, saying, "Of course not! I don't want to attack anybody, either! It just seems like the plan is too simple to work!"

Shrugging again, Cassie picked up a slice of melon and offered, "Well, we've got a few hours to come up with ways to make the plan more difficult, if you think that will help." The trio silently ate their fruit and schemed.

--

Jenny's eyes shot open at Hoshi's half-barked exclamation. She spit out her daughter's nipple and saw Allie giving her an abashed smile. Turning her attention back to the puppy girl, she tried to soothe her guest by saying, "It's not as bad as it sounds!"

Hoshi had crawled a short distance away and turned to face the others, laughing nervously and asking, "So you're not actually related? It's just some kinky May-December dirty talk?"

Jenny's mouth twisted and she paused for a moment before admitting, "No, we're related."

Hoshi's eyebrows climbed and she tried one more hopeful question. "Step-daughter?"

Sighing, Jenny confessed, "Actual daughter. The younger of two. All three of us are occasional lovers."

"Oh," said Hoshi quietly. Much more loudly, she then inquired, "So how the hell is it not as bad as it sounds?! It's fucking incest! It's illegal!"

Jenny's eyes narrowed slightly and she replied sternly, "We're full grown women who love each other, and if we want to share our love physically, that's no one else's business unless we say so." Softening her tone, she continued, "I know it's not considered appropriate, believe me, but it's not like we can get each other pregnant. So it's not going to actually hurt anyone, no matter how many times my daughters and I make love, unless maybe one of us gets in a monogamous relationship."

Hoshi's dour expression faltered only slightly and she opined, "It's wrong."

Jenny shrugged then and leaned over to kiss her daughter, who had been watching the exchange raptly and responded eagerly to the embrace. Hoshi gasped and stared, agog, at the spectacle. Turning back to face her guest, she said, "Lots of the things we like are called wrong. Most people think we're wrong for enjoying being pets. Most people think we're wrong for being polyamorous. Quite a few people think we're wrong for being non-heterosexual. I don't care what they think. My guiding star, if you will, is that consenting adults can do damn near whatever sexual thing they agree to with each other."

Hoshi's defiant look got weaker the longer Jenny talked, and she finally looked down at the ground. "It still feels wrong," she mumbled.

Jenny cautiously moved forward to hug the girl, sighing lightly in relief when her guest flinched only slightly. Beckoning her daughter with a look, which caused Allie to hug Hoshi from the other side, Jenny continued, "I understand that the idea takes some getting used to. It did for me. If it makes you feel more comfortable, Allie and I won't do anything too sexy with each other in front of you."

Allie's melodramatic and drawn out, "Aww, mom?!" made both the other women laugh, especially since Jenny caught the twinkle in her daughter's eye as she moaned her protest.

"Let's just focus on you for a little while, Princess," said Jenny, affectionately. At the slight side-eye from the puppy girl, she amended, "Sorry, I meant Stray." Allie's eyes asked a question and Jenny tried to silently communicate that they could discuss the matter later. It seemed to work, as her daughter subsided and stroked their guest's dark, silky hair. "Why don't you try one of her delicious nipples, Stray?" suggested Angel, purring and licking her chops as she remembered the delicious creamy milk she had been shocked to discover.

Somewhat reluctantly, Hoshi allowed her head to be pushed toward the inviting nipple, which she had seemed fascinated with the first time she had seen Allie's breasts. Like Jenny, her eyes widened when she realized her sucking had caused milk to be released, but after a few moments she began greedily whining with need and massaging the breast with her paws. Angel smiled and moved to the other teat for another taste. She growled petulantly a few minutes later when her phone rang, and might have ignored it entirely if she didn't have a mother's fear of missing an emergency call.

"Don't go anywhere!" Jenny admonished as she climbed to her feet and dashed into the other room to find her phone. She was a little surprised to see that it was Kara calling her. "Hello?" she inquired as she answered.

"Hi, Jennifer," the slightly older woman responded. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything?"

Jenny chuckled and admitted, "Well, sort of, but that's okay, I'm happy to hear from you! How are you doing?"

Kara sighed heavily and confided, "I've had better days. I was actually hoping we could get together and discuss some things." After a brief pause, and before Jenny could ask, the woman added, "Some things that I think only you would understand about me."

"Ahh," breathed Jenny knowingly. "Country matters, as they say."

A weak chuckle came over the phone and Kara confirmed, "That's one way of putting it. Very literary."

"You may just be in luck, Kara!" said Jenny with some excitement. "I happen to have some guests with me right now who are, um, also into the pastoral scene, sort of."

An indrawn breath, followed by a lowing moan, made Jenny smile. "You'd be quite welcome to join us. I can text you my address."

"I, um, already have it," said Kara, sheepishly. "I still remember it from the paperwork the other day," she added hastily, probably not wanting to seem too creepy.

"Wonderful!" gushed Jenny, "I'll leave the front door unlocked, so just come on in when you get here. See you soon!"

Jenny tossed the phone aside and dropped to her hands and knees to crawl back to the other ladies. She was turned on to see that they were fingering one another while Hoshi suckled, and she decided to leave whatever milk Allie might have left for her bovine friend from work to enjoy. Besides, it had been several hours since she'd enjoyed Stray's fuzzy muff, so she licked her lips and purred as she nudged her daughter's hand out of the way.

--

Leila fidgeted in her seat, finding it unusually uncomfortable. She was accustomed to the trapped feeling of her tail, crushed between her back and the backrest, but the seatbelt was impossible to adjust conveniently. It tended to slide into her cleavage and put irritating pressure on her right breast, and it also rubbed and chafed against some of her lower nipples. It was almost irksome enough to make her want to put on a shirt, which was ruefully amusing, since she could sort of remember how modest she used to be, not to mention slightly embarrassed by the size and weight of her womanly endowments. It was almost like a dream at this point, and she wondered if the sensation would change again when or if she gained another trait.

"Well, here we are," announced Maddie, sounding slightly nervous. They had just parked in the lot in front of Tina's apartment, followed by Ruth in her own car, who was pulling into a nearby space. Maddie took a moment to message Tina, alerting her to their arrival, while Leila gently massaged her irritated nips. Taking a deep breath, Maddie said, "Let's be matchmakers."

The three women got out of the cars and followed Madelyn up to the door. Leila gave her nervous faux-daughter a one-armed hug and said quietly, "No need to be afraid! Tina's a pretty nice lady." Remembering her fear and humiliation from the uniform incident, however, forced the bunny girl to amend her statement with the qualifier, "Most of the time."

Leila was a bit taken aback when Tina opened the door and revealed she was topless. It seemed particularly strange since she knew they were bringing company. As they entered her apartment, however, Leila decided that Tina must have concluded the 'friend' they were introducing her to was intended to be a sex friend. It still struck Leila as more forward than she would have expected, but possibly it was just one more example of the far-reaching effects of the remote.

Once the door was shut, Maddie made introductions. "Tina, this is Ruth, a new friend of ours. Ruth, this is Tina. Now take off your clothes."

Leila gasped quietly and watched with interest as Ruth blushed but obeyed immediately. She tossed her shirt aside, revealing her braless breasts, which wiggled attractively as she kicked off her sandals and then shimmied out of her tight jeans. The young woman was still wearing an adult diaper beneath her pants instead of underwear. Once she was otherwise naked, the adult baby got on her hands and knees and gazed adoringly up at Mommy Maddie. Leila spared a glance to see how Tina was reacting.

The thin blonde's eyes were wide and her eyebrows had risen so high on her forehead that they vanished behind her bangs. One hand was absently scratching her belly, and Leila thought the woman's nipples might have gotten slightly larger and longer since the strip show started. Tina finally asked, "What's with the diaper? Is she incontinent?"

Maddie laughed as Ruth's face got even redder and replied, "No, she's perfectly capable of taking care of her business like a big girl. She's an adult baby because it gets her hot, so the diaper is just for... what did she call it? Oh, yeah: verisimilitude."

Tina looked perplexed and demanded to know, "What the hell is an 'adult baby' supposed to be?"

Maddie bent down to give Ruth's diaper-clad ass a soft swat before she answered her boss. "I guess there's more than one kind, but in the case of Baby Ruth here, she's incredibly submissive and nothing gets her off like crawling around in a diaper and pretending we're her mothers. Oh, and part of that roleplay includes nursing from our tits, which is why I thought the two of you might hit it off."

Tina laughed incredulously and scoffed, "You brought her here to suck my tits?! Pretty presumptuous, don't you think?"

Leila was worried, but Maddie seemed unperturbed and simply responded, "Trigger trance." The next thing the bunny girl knew, she was seated on the couch with her girlfriend's arm around her shoulders. She almost jumped up in fright, but Madelyn held her tightly and quietly soothed her, saying, "There's nothing to worry about! Just relax and enjoy the show!"

Glancing around, Leila discovered that Tina and Ruth were cuddled together in an armchair, with the adult baby's legs dangling over the side. She was contentedly suckling from one of the blonde's tits, gently massaging it with her hands. Her diaper was gone, and Tina's fingers squelched softly as she pleasured the younger woman with one hand, and appeared to be playing with herself with the other. Leila felt a stab of arousal in her own center at the sight, and her mouth salivated a little at the memory of Tina's milk. She swallowed reflexively and whispered to Maddie, "What did you do to us?"

Maddie moved her lips to Leila's floppy ear, lifting it up to speak under it and causing shivers to travel up and down her girlfriend's spine. "I didn't do anything to you, other than walk you over to the couch since it looked like you might topple over. I told Tina and Ruth that they were really curious to experiment with each other, in a sexual sense, and then woke them up. They didn't even notice you were zoned out, they just started right in on the family roleplay stuff, and you can see how far they've gotten."

Although Leila harbored a few misgivings about using behavioral triggers to make two people have sex with each other, she doubted either of them would have objected much or for long. Ruth was so slavishly submissive she'd go along with anything her faux-mothers demanded, and there was a good chance that her familial roleplay fetish would have drawn Tina in sooner or later anyway. Whether or not that was true or just a rationalization, however, it was Maddie's cross to bear, and the results were spectacularly arousing.

Leila abruptly noticed that she and her girlfriend were both masturbating as they watched the show. Maddie had disrobed at some point while Leila was tranced and had her fingers squishing vigorously between her legs. The bunny girl assumed that she must have started diddling herself sometime after waking up, but her baseline arousal was so high these days, she supposed she might have been playing with her button even while unconscious. She suddenly turned to Maddie and suggested, "Let's sixty-nine!"

Maddie laughed and agreed, pushing Leila down on the couch and clambering over her, placing her dripping folds directly over the bunny girl's face. Leila eagerly lapped and licked at her lover's luscious labia, smiling at her alliterative thoughts. Weakly poetic imaginings aside, she dearly loved the sight and smell and sound and taste of her girlfriend's sex. Her universe shrank until it was bounded by lean thighs and the place they joined.

Leila was pondering whether or not she should trigger Maddie's squirt, but the issue was rendered moot when her girlfriend began convulsing and warm jets of her fluids splashed all over the bunny girl's face, soaking her hair and the pillow beneath her head. Maddie's cries were muffled by Leila's thick legs embracing her and holding her head in place while the bronze-skinned girl quaked with her own climax, brought on by the delirious joy of being bathed in her lover's essence.

After they recovered a little, Leila and Maddie sat up and saw that Tina and Ruth had both fallen asleep in the chair. The two women were still cuddled together, apparently following orgasms of their own, if their shiny thighs were any indication. Leila whispered to her girlfriend, "Maybe we should just go and check in on them later?" Maddie nodded her head and retrieved her dress, slipping into it while Leila grabbed their bags.

Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers
12