A Different Kind of Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole started to cum as she imagined another threesome with Mark and Kristen. Her body shaking violently, and then her immediately curling up in a ball like usual as she calms down from an orgasm. I waited for a few seconds, and then pushed my cock back into her wet pussy and began fucking her hard and fast. She immediately was back in the game, but unfortunately for her, it would be short lived. Listening, watching, and then fucking had taken its toll. I came, and came hard. I felt like I had shot a litre of cum inside of her, and when I pulled out, it practically looked that way. Thick white cum poured out of her pussy as Nicole lay on her side, eyes closed in a post-orgasm slumber.

I shook her back awake and we quickly cleaned up before we both crashed in bed for the next 3 hours.

****

We awoke in time for a late dinner. Groggily, I rolled over and shook Nicole from her alcohol and sex induced coma.

"Evening, darlin'. How ya feeling?"

"Ummmmm, maybe a little drunk still? What time is it? Nicole asked, as she looked around in some confusion.

"Like 7pm. Figured we should eat something so we don't wake up at 2am starving, y'know?"

"Yeah, good call. I could use something in my stomach, other than tequila... Speaking of such...Are we ok with what happened today? I feel like it was a dream, but I definitely remember sucking, licking, and then fucking today."

"You know, I think I'm good with everything. It was a massive turn on to get those messages, and I feel like we've talked about this so many times that it wasn't like a huge shock. I mean, it was, but it wasn't like I had never imagined or fantasized about it before. I am happy you didn't fuck Mark, though. That, I kinda would like some say in, you know? At least a heads up so I can mentally prepare myself, or maybe have someone for me to fuck so I don't feel left out." I had moved closer to Nicole and began rubbing her shoulders, letting her know I was still hers.

"Oh, thank god. I won't lie. I totally got caught up in the moment and everything, and it wasn't until I was walking back that the reality kinda hit me. I figured if you fucked me when I got back that you couldn't be too mad." Nicole turned and looked me in the eyes and put her arms around me too.

"And that last part... if we did like a couple swap, then you'd be happy? Liiiiiiiiike maybe with Mark and Kristen?" Nicole reached down and rubbed my cock as she said this, making it very apparent that she was hoping to fuck Mark.

"Yeah, I could be convinced to roll around with Kristen."

"Hmmmm, well good to know."

And with that we headed out of the room and to the main dining room for some grub.

****

The dining hall required clothes, unlike most of the resort, but it appeared that many of the women stretched the definition of "clothes". There were quite a few women in tops that I would call lingerie, or skirts that would be short enough for a stripper. The men on the other hand looked like they would fit in any Mexican resort. I wasn't complaining at all as there was lots of sights to be seen. Nicole definitely noticed me gawking around the room as if I'd never seen a sheer shirt with no bra.

We enjoyed a very nice meal of skirt steak and tortilla soup with a surprisingly good Mexican red wine. I usually don't expect all inclusive resorts to have wine worth drinking. Afterwards we moved over to the piano bar, that also required clothes, and started on some harder liquor. We chatted with another couple a few years older than us that appeared to be sizing us up. Asking us how long we'd been in the "lifestyle", was this our first trip, had we met any nice people. All pretty innocent questions for the location, but all with aim of finding out if we'd be a good match for pairing up or pairing off.

Dave and Alison were their names, and we actually found them pretty nice to talk with. I guessed they were mid-forties, and like most people here, kept in good shape. Alison had a practically see through blouse over top of a lacy push up bra. It was clear to see that she hadn't been skipping the gym before coming here, and I assumed Dave was in the same boat.

Shortly thereafter I spied Mark and Kristen walk into the bar. They said hi to a few people, gave the resort nod to many more, and slowly made their way over to us. Making it look like they weren't to be too obvious that they were coming straight to us.

"Dave! Alison! Up to no good as always, I see!"

Mark strolled right up to Dave and gave him a big handshake and Alison a peck on the cheek. Obviously, they were friends, or maybe a bit more?

"Mark, great timing, I was just about to get another for our new friends here. This is Tim and his beautiful wife, Nicole."

"Well thanks for the introduction, but we've alreadymet, you might say," Mark said with a knowing smirk that anyone would have to be blind to miss.

"Ohhhhhhh! Well then, I guess I'm late to the party. You'll have to fill me in on how you all met."

Just then Nicole decided to pipe up. "Oh, you know, story as old as time. A couple drinks at the pool, some topless sunbathing, some shots, yada yada yada, and then I needed a shower and a nap, hahahaha"

Everyone burst out laughing, and it felt good. Like we didn't have to hide anything around here. It wasn't really a joke we could make with our vanilla friends back home, but here it's just par for the course.

The drinks kept flowing, and eventually Dave and Alison disappeared. Back to their room, or to someone else's, we weren't too sure. But that left us alone with Mark and Kristen, and suddenly it felt like there was an elephant in the room. I could feel the tension, so I figured I needed to say something.

"Just to let you two know, I'm totally cool with what went on today. In fact, it led to some fantastic sex afterwards. So, don't worry if you weren't sure about how I'd take it."

"Phew! Happy you said something. Mark and I figured you would be, but you never know, and well you know. We felt a bit bad that you had to miss out on all the fun we had with Nicole. She's quite the little rocket." Kristen reached over and stroked her arm as she said it, locking eyes.

"Oh, you don't have to tell me. I was barely able to contain myself when she got home. She worked it out of me in no time, haha."

"Well maybe next time don't go to bed so early and we won't have to leave you out. It'd be a shame." And this time she reached over and stroked my arm, locking eyes with me. And that was all I needed. I could feel the blood rushing to my groin, like it new that something was gonna happen soon.

We had a couple more drinks at the bar and continued with the double entendres and extended touches, eventually pairing off so that I was talking to Kristen and Nicole to Mark. I could see Mark's hand on the small of Nicole's back as they spoke, which gave me a bit more confidence in my own conversation. I decided to the do the same, and it felt like Kristen moved right into it, almost curling into my arm as we spoke, her hand absently touching my chest or arm from time to time.

I excused myself to the washroom. After my business I splashed some water on my face, and gave myself a little pep talk before going back out. Upon returning, it felt like I was walking into a scene from earlier in the day. Mark and Kristen were on either side of Nicole at the bar, and at first glance it seemed normal. But as I looked and walked closer, I could see Nicole's arm subtly moving back and forth. I stopped to look better. Nicole was rubbing Mark's cock through his thin khakis while his hand was on her ass, kneading her cheeks. I took a deep breath, remembered Kristen's comments from before, and walked up to the triplet.

"Well what do we have here?" I said, as confidently as possible.

All three of them turned to me, Nicole looking a little bit embarrassed. Kristen spoke first, "I think we have some catching up to do, is what I think!" And with that her hand shot out straight for my crotch. I jumped a little, but then settled in to enjoy the attention.

"Should I say what we're all thinking?" Nicole said shakily. "Lets all go back to our room and fuck."

****

We walked back to our room, Nicole with Mark and myself with Kristen. It seemed this is the way tonight was gonna go, our first full swap experience. Kristen and I were in front, my arm around her hip, her hand moving from touching my crotch to rubbing my chest. I was definitely not used to another woman fondling me, and it had me going. I was trying to play it cool, and I wanted nothing more than to run to our room. But the sounds of Nicole laughing and talking in low voices brought me back to reality. "Oh yeah, my wife is gonna get naked with someone else too!". I thought to myself.

Once inside Kristen led me straight to the bed, grabbing my face and kissing me deep while unbuckling the belt on my pants. Nicole and Mark entered the room shortly after us, moving towards the couch in the sitting area. Once Kristen got my pants and belt undone she immediately dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock. She reached both hands around me, grabbed my ass, and just made love to my cock with her mouth. She knew what she was doing, licking the sensitive underside of my head when she reached the tip before throating almost the whole length with ease. I was enjoying the attention and the visual, until once again the sounds of Nicole brought me out of the moment.

A muffled moan made me look up. Nicole, like Kristen, was on her knees with a cock in her mouth. Like myself, it was the older partner taking control. As Kristen was having her way with my cock, Mark was having his way with Nicole's mouth. Nicole had her arms behind her back, and Mark rested one hand on back of her head as he slowly pumped his cock between my wife's lips. The moan was Nicole's, clearing enjoying being dominated by another man. You know, she looked damn sexy too. The sight of her petite frame and juicy ass, under the control of his large frame and veiny cock was like watching a live porno.

"Oh, don't worry honey, Mark just has that effect on women. She'll be yours again when he's done. But for now, how about you focus on me?" I must have been staring a little too long at my wife being submissive, as Kristen well noticed my distracted gaze.

"Oh, I'd be more than happy to". I pulled Kristen up by her chin, and brought her in for a deep kiss. I could taste my cock on her tongue, and it just drove me crazier. I pushed her back on the bed, untied the strings on the side of her bikini, and lowered my tongue to her dripping clit. She immediately regained her dominate side, grabbing the hair on the back of my head and pulling my head in harder. I wanted to make her cum before Mark made Nicole cum. I felt like it was needed to reassert myself or something. I brought two fingers up and began fucking her pussy while I sucked her clit. I could barely get a breath in as she continually ground her hips around and pressed my mouth on harder.

I had no idea what Nicole and Mark were doing now, as it seemed every sense was focused on Kristen's pussy. I could hear Kristen start to hold her breath every so often, and hold my head in one spot. She was on the edge. I then slowly pulled my fingers out to the edge of her vagina, held for a moment, and then pushed them deep and hard inside.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuck!" That was it. Kristen grabbed my head with both hands and came hard. I just held still and let her enjoy, before slowly pulling my face away and wiping my mouth and chin.

"Yes, yes, yes. Uggggggggggghhhhhhh. I knew you could do it." Kristen looked down at me with a big grin before flopping onto her back to catch her breath.

"Good work, Hun!" I heard Nicole say from behind me, really not expecting the encouragement from my wife across the room.

I turned my head to see Nicole on her knees, elbows on the arm of the couch, and Mark behind her, slowly gliding his cock into her shaved pussy. She smiled and winked at me before closing her eyes and gripping the armrest, as Mark picked up speed. I could see her ass ripple with every thrust as Mark began fucking Nicole with authority. She let out a little squeak every couple of strokes as his hips slapped against her tanned ass cheeks. Once again, I was mesmerized seeing my petite wife being dominated by another man.

"Mmmmmm that looks like fun!" Kristen said as she leaned down and kissed my neck, bringing me back to reality. I can take a hint so I crawled back up onto the bed as Kristen moved onto her hands and knees and faced towards the other couple. After cumming, and all the teasing earlier I knew that Kristen didn't need any warm up, so I lined up my cock and pushed it in right to the hilt in one slow motion. "Unnnnnnnnnnngggggh" was all that I got out of her.

From this angle I had a perfect view of Mark's continued domination of my wife. They were still in a standing up doggy position, only now Mark held each of Nicole's arms and appeared to be using them to pull her hard back on his cock in slow methodical fashion. "Do you like my cock?", I could hear Mark saying to Nicole in a hushed voice. No answer. Kristen and I were both obviously listening intently as I fucked her from behind, each hand gripping a cheek.

"I said, do you like my cock?" Mark repeated himself, after pulling his cock out of her sopping wet pussy and leaving the head resting at the opening.

"Yes, sir." Came out of Nicole in a sheepish voice.

"I can't hear you." He ever so slowly began pushing back inside.

"Yes, sir! Your cock is so thick, I love it. Please put it back in." Nicole replied louder so that everyone could hear her, in an almost pleading manner. Mark must have felt that was more to his liking, as he immediately restarted fucking her hard and fast, eliciting a constant set of grunts and "fuck" from Nicole.

"That was fucking hot," Kristen said, turning her head towards me. "Like really hot. And now I need something more from you."

"Umm, yeah. Do you want me to be more vocal?" I figured that was gonna be her request.

"No, well that would be great too. But I want you in my ass. I want you to fuck my ass while I rub my clit."

"Oh yeah, I'd love to fuck this little ass of yours." I replied as I instinctively began rubbing my thumb on her asshole. Kristen reached onto our beside table, where we luckily had lube sitting and passed it back to me. I dribbled some on her rosebud, and worked it in with my thumb before slowly pushing it inside while I continued to fuck her pussy with my cock.

"Fuck yes, keep fucking me like that."

I continued slowly fucking her pussy, while gradually pushing more and more of my thumb into her ass until I had it in to the last knuckle. I could feel my cock pumping in and out through the thin walls of her vagina. I slowly moved my thumb in and out a couple more times, making sure she was warmed up. But I had a feeling this wasn't her first time, and not that much warming up would be needed.

I pulled out of her pussy, my cock slick with her juices and pressed the head of my cock against her asshole. It had been a while since Nicole and I did anal, so I was actually pretty excited. Really, I think she had fucked my ass more recently than I had fucked hers...

"Don't be shy, honey. Fill my ass." Kristen growled back at me as I very, very slowly pushed the tip of my head in. The head of my dick slipped inside, and I could feel her ass clench around it tightly. She might be used to anal, but her ass sure didn't feel like it. I waited until she unclenched a bit and then gradually pushed more and more inside, inch by inch, about 6.5 to be exact.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, yesssssssss", Kristen let out a satisfied moan as I reached balls deep in her ass. I then felt her hand reach under and caress my balls for a minute before she moved them to her clit. I took that as my cue, and began to slowly, but steadily fuck her ass. It felt amazing, having her ass grab tight onto my cock as I fucked her. Really good in fact, like so good that I knew I wasn't going to be lasting forever in there.

I looked up to see where Nicole and Mark were at, and wasn't surprised to find her now riding Mark on the couch, cowgirl style. Mark had one hand gripped on her ass and the other pinching her ample nipples. Her ass looked fucking amazing as she alternated between grinding down on his cock and bouncing up and down on it.

I could hear Nicole breathlessly talking to Mark while he fucked her from below.

"Yeah..."

"In my pussy..."

"I wanna feel it..."

"I'm sure..."

And then a guttural moan cam out of Mark as he grabbed Nicole by the waist and pulled her down hard, balls twitching. He then grabbed the back of her hair, and kissed her deep while continuing to make short strokes. I could see the cum coating the base of his cock as he continued to fuck her, it slowly dripping down to his balls.

That was all I need to see to push me over the edge. I grabbed Kristen's hips, and gave her a couple hard thrusts and emptied my balls into her ass as deep as I could go. This must have been what she was waiting for, as she immediately gave a hard shake and shiver and let out her own orgasmic moan before pulling forward from me and collapsing on the bed.

"Well fuck," I said, "that was a nice surprise to the night."

"Mmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm," Kristen replied, still lying on her side with her eyes closed.

"I think we found our new favorite guests at the hotel!" Mark said, peeking over Nicole's shoulder as she was still lying against his chest, his semi-hard dick still inside.

"Yeah I think it goes both ways," Nicole replied, pulling her head up. "This is definitely my new favorite cock at the hotel! Sorry honey, haha. But I do have one complaint... I think I'm the only one that didn't get to cum!"

Kristen instantly rose her head up on hearing that. "Well shit, we can't leave one person out. Lemme take care of that." Kristen then hopped off the bed and crawled towards the couch where Nicole took the hint and rolled off Mark onto her own cushion, legs spread. I could see the thick white cum starting to drip out of Nicole's red and swollen pussy, down towards her ass.

Kristen reached Nicole, pushed her thighs back and up as far as they would go, and then licked from her asshole, back up to her pussy. Scooping up all the cum she could with her tongue, and then flicking along her clit. "Mmmmmm, can't let any go to waste."

Nicole's head went back in a reflex of pleasure, just a low moan escaping her lips as she enjoyed the feeling of Kristen licking her sensitive, cum covered clit. Kristen seems like she was enjoying the moment as much as Nicole as I noticed one hand slip down to her own clit. It was an amazing sight to see, I could feel my own cock starting to come alive again.

"I want to taste it!" Nicole exhaled to Kristen, bending forward and lifting her chin so she could kiss her and taste the mixture of cum on Kristen's tongue. "Mmmmmmm yummy...Now back to work!"

After the buildup Nicole had all day and night, it wasn't a surprise that she came quickly, wrapping her strong thighs around Kristen's head, before finally flopping back exhausted and satisfied like the rest of us. I got up off the bed, walked over and gave Nicole a kiss on the cheek, as I was still aware that she'd essentially made out with Mark's cum. "I'm gonna take a shower."

I hopped in the shower to clean myself off, since I was just in Kristen's ass. I took my time and kind of spaced out, just thinking about all that had transpired today. Shutting off the water, I stepped out of the shower and noticed a distinct lack of talking in the room. I dried off, wrapped my towel around my waist and went around the corner to the main room.

In any other situation, I would have been surprised, but after today this was nothing. Kristen and Nicole were both on their knees, sucking Mark's cock together. Mark saw me and gave me a shrug like "What was I supposed to do?", and I couldn't blame him. The two girls alternated between sucking his balls and sucking his cock, and making out with each other at every switch. It wasn't long before Mark started to feel the effects of the talented mouths. With Kristen tonguing his balls, and Nicole suctioned onto the head, Mark jerked his hips and once again came into my wife's willing mouth.