A Different Kind of Warm Day

Story Info
This is a reverse initiative version of "It was a warm day".
2.2k words
4.34
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a "reverse initiative story" of "It was a warm day".

It was a warmer day than expected, especially for Long Beach, Vancouver Island. A bit of wind blew in from the ocean, but the sky was almost Mediterranean, with only an occasional cloud sailing by. Happily talking about everything and anything, we had walked a long way down the hard sand at the water's edge, far out of sight from any people. It was a gorgeous day; it was actually warm! We had taken our sandals off, and walked through the edges of the surf, a bit for fun, and a bit to cool our feet. The Pacific is cold, no matter what the time of the year, but a swim started to look nice with this temperature. The sun had almost reached its peak high in the sky, when we decided it was time for a break, some water and food, and a rest. We were at a place where the beach curved, and made a small bay, so the ocean reached a little deeper into land, and the water was a bit shallower. The sand was soft and warm as we made for a seclude spot between the massive trees and driftwood piled up at the high-water mark from the winter storms. I had a thin blanket in my back-pack, which we spread out in a sunny area well within the pile of driftwood. We each also had our beach towels, as well as some food, fruit, juice, and water, as well as suntan lotion and other short hike needs.

We ate a quick meal, and you decided for a little snooze, and stretched out, face down on your towel. I love swimming in the ocean, but I had no bathing suit. I explained my problem to you, but you just sleepily answered "Go and skinny dip, there is nobody here. I promise I will not look". Without hesitation I quickly divested myself of shirt and shorts, grabbed my towel, and ran to the water. It was a strange sensation, running stark naked across this large beach, but we truly had this part of the world to our selves. The water was refreshing to put it mildly, and my swim was more a quick dip. Even at the best of times the Pacific Ocean is quite cold at Long Beach. When I looked back at where you were, I could not see you at all. I dove a few more times through the surf, enjoying the cold water across my body, and ran out to grab my towel, and dried myself quickly while strolling back to our spot. You were still lying on your stomach, but showed now a nice light blue bikini, which must have been hidden under your shirt and shorts that you had taken off. It looked very nice on you and contrasted well with your half-long black hair and oriental skin tone.

I needed to warm up, the water had been colder than I expected, so I quickly spread my towel, and stretched out on my back. You were facing away, and I did not want to make my shorts wet, what would make for an unpleasant walk back. With the water being as cold as it was, there was not a chance in the world for any embarrassing display anyway, no matter how long I would have looked at your bikini clad figure. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the hot sun on my cold skin. I could hear you softly breathing beside me, not touching, although we had walked hand in hand on the beach for a while. But after all, although we knew each other for a long time, we did not know each other that well.

I was half dreaming about kissing you while walking on the beach, so I must have dozed off. Suddenly I half woke up 5 or 10 minutes later, feeling something warm and oily being spread across my chest. I had forgotten to put on any sunscreen and on the beach that can result in a bad sunburn very quickly. You must have realized that when you awoke from your slumber and decided to do something about it without waking me up. Fortunately, I barely moved and kept my eyes closed so I could still pretend to be sleeping, just chancing a quick peek through my eye lashes. You looked serious, and a little worried, probably because I had not put my bathing suite back on when I came out of the water. I had not expected you to wake up, nor had I expected to doze off. And now it was a little late to worry about embarrassing you.

You worked your way over my chest and down my arms, and back up over my stomach in serious concentration. Peeking at your lovely face, I gave a little groan to express encouragement and maybe provide consent to touch my body. It was enough to make you smile a little, and continue down my legs, careful not to touch my private parts. You worked your way down my legs, on your hands and knees, affording me a great view on your gorgeous bottom. But of course, this view, combined with the touch of your hands on my legs, did have an effect that started to create a new reason for concern. I could feel some stirring in my groin and the start of a serious erection.

You caught sight of it out of the corner of your eyes, and turned your head quickly, while massaging back up my thighs. The sight of my growing member transfixed you, and you stopped oiling my legs while you moved your face closer and closer as if studying the phenomenon. My penis fairly quickly became engorged and rolled up my leg as it became harder. I could do nothing to stop it without breaking the spell, and soon I could feel your breath on my private parts as I quickly became fully erect. I was afraid to embarrass you, but I was also very curious were this would go, so I kept my eyes closed and kept up the pretense of sleeping. Quickly you looked at my face and likely thought I was asleep because my eyes appeared closed. You then moved your face even closer to my now completely erect penis, and as if trying to get a taste of it you ran your tongue quickly over the tip. You must have liked it because you smiled and then you licked it again, and again, making my dick even harder. I uttered a soft groan to reassure you, which seemed to work, because you put your head on my stomach and without pause slowly took the whole tip into your mouth and sucked it tentatively. Curiosity also seemed to control your hands, because they crept up my thighs and started to massage my testicles. Feeling the tip of my dick gently being sucked by you was an unexpected pleasurable shock, and I almost gave away my pretend sleeping.

This gentle sucking went on for several minutes, but slowly you became bolder and bolder, switching your hand from my balls to grab my penis and support your sucking with long strokes. It also seemed to arouse you, because I could feel your breathing speed up. For me it took serious discipline to lie still and to pretend to be asleep while being given this delicious blow job. After a few more minutes of this heavenly kissing and sucking you stopped and stood up. For a moment I was afraid you would end it right there, but you only removed your bikini top and bottom and dropped them on the sand beside us. You then kneeled down again beside me, again with your head in the area of my body that seemed to fascinate you so.

Since you were a lot shorter than I, your kneeling position offered me a glorious view of your bottom, and your pussy lips between your legs. Only the utmost self control stopped me from stroking those orbs and trying to probe for the wetness that I could see glistening between the slightly parted opening of your vulva. After a few more minutes of oral administration you changed position again, turned around and straddled my legs.

You looked absolutely gorgeous, sitting there on my legs. Because your knees were now splayed a bit, I could see that you were quite aroused, and wet. Resolutely you moved forward, after a quick check to see if my eyes were still closed, until your lower lips were on the base of my penis. Gently you started to ride your clitoris against my now rock-hard member. The feeling was sensational! You seemed to enjoy it too, and became bolder and bolder, leaning forward with your hands on my chest, and slowly stroking longer and longer, wetting the length of my penis more and more as you moved. Somehow, I kept up my pretense of sleeping, even when you engulfed my tip with your warmth, and I felt like grabbing your hips and changing the angle of my hips so I would be able to get inside you. But this was your show, so I kept my eyes almost shut, and stayed still. Only my breathing should have given away what really went on with me.

You rode yourself fairly quickly to a serious orgasm by riding my dick this way. Sliding up and down you moved faster and faster, closing your eyes as the intensity increased for you. It was a wonderful picture, and it took major restraint on my end not to let go and come with you. But I wanted to know what would come next, how far you would go.

Slowly you came down from your high, and panting from the intensity of your orgasm, you slid slightly forward and laid your upper body down onto my chest snuggling your head into the crook of my neck. You then put your whole weight on me, and your knees slid down my hips until your stomach was pressed on mine. I suddenly could feel the heat of your wet vagina on my lower belly, less than an inch from the tip of my penis. I was nestled right in between your thighs, which were spread wide on my hips. If I gave one good lurch, I would be inside you. However, this would give away the pretense of sleeping, and it would break the spell. But I wanted you bad by now, but with major self-control I just carefully arched my hips a little and touched your inside with the hot tip of my dick and moved back down.

Your body stiffened for a second, but then relaxed, and you actually moved back down my body a little, as if you were following my penis as I moved it back. Because you followed me, the next arching of my hips caused the tip to slide just in between your labia, and out gain. And again, you followed down a little more. This game went on for a minute or so, playing at the entrance so to speak. Because you came down ever so slightly with every move, I went a little deeper every time, until on one retreat I stayed in when I moved down. I almost came there and then and had to groan to control my impending ejaculation.

I knew I could not hold out long, and you sensed the same, because you started to move down more onto my penis as I arched up again. This triggered a very strong push from me, and I slid halfway in and was completely embedded in two or three strokes as you pushed back in surrender and received me deep inside you. I almost came right then and there from this amazing sensation that I secretly had dreamed about since I got to know you. Once so impaled you raised your face from my neck and kissed my deeply, moving your bum slowly up and down taking me deeper and deeper inside you. My groaning must have been a warning, because you suddenly stretched your arms, sat up a bit so you pushed back on me even harder, looked at me and said: "please come inside me now, I already came, it is now your turn".

These words, with having you so impaled on my dick, was far too much for my self-control. With a few long stokes I pushed up into you as you pushed back when I let go. The sensation was enormous, the juices leapt from my balls with great force deep into your body. I could feel this triggered a second small orgasm from you with the walls of your vagina contracting again and again around my pulsing organ. Spurt after spurt I shot inside you, straight into your womb it felt, with my bum raised way of the ground, and you pushing yourself on me with all your might. Almost without moving I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life, and it seemed to go on for ever.

Finally, we sagged down, spent. And as you stretched your body back on top of mine, with me still deep inside you, and relaxed, I still pretended to be asleep ...