A Dildo on a Pole Match

Story Info
Brooke vs. Velvet in a new type of match.
5.6k words
4.6
11.9k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Brooke Tessmacher or Velvet Sky or any other former or current TNA Knockout. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Brooke Tessmacher was pissed. She was working hard to prove that she was more than just eye candy, and that she was a serious competitor now, only to be thrown into the most ridiculous match yet, A Dildo On A Pole Match. Truly, this regime was so desperate to compete with the WWE, it was pathetic. And she planned to take all her aggression out on her opponent tonight.

Because make no mistake, this was all Velvet's fault. Oh yes, Brooke had just been minding her own business, listing off the reasons she was the best Knockout around, and here comes that has been Velvet Sky sticking her nose into her business. One little 'Cat Fight' backstage later, and now here they were.

With Velvet already in the ring Brooke ran down the entrance ramp, sliding into the ring and hitting her opponent with a spear, and then mounting her for a few hard punches. Or at least she tried, but she only landed a couple before it was reversed on her, and Velvet was the one punching her in the face.

Then they were rolling around on the floor trying to get an advantage, much to the delight of the horny men in the crowd. Well, if this was the kind of thing they wanted, Brooke would give it to them. Maybe then she'd get the opportunities she deserved. And well, this bitch had it coming. Not only for what she had done to Brooke, but just in general for being a whore.

Proving that point, the next time she was on top Brooke grabbed hold of Velvet's trunks and pulled them down her long legs, and completely off of her. She then celebrated by twirling the tiny fabric around in her hand, and then tossing it into the front row. This delighted the audience, but Brooke was too busy enjoying the pop to notice that Velvet, who had previously been just lying there looking horrified, had gotten up behind her, and was about to return the favour, only worse.

She didn't just grab Brooke's trunks. No, the bitchy blonde made sure she grabbed the brunette's thong, and with one hard tug brought both of them down. Then, just to be clear that it wasn't an accident, Velvet ripped open her top too, causing her large tits to fall out.

At this point the crowd was at a fever pitch, so much so they didn't hear Brooke hiss, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Velvet laughed evilly, knowing that Brooke was referring to the fact that while the tearing of clothing had always been encouraged in their division, straight up nudity was not, and then she simply shrugged, "If you're so hot, why not show it off?"

Which of course got another cheer from the crowd, and then Brooke just lost it, "Well, in that case..."

"Hey!" Velvet whined as her own top was ripped.

"How do you like it bitch? How do you like it?" Brooke yelled, as she reached for Velvet's trunks, only to be punched in the stomach so hard that she collapsed down to her ass, into the corner of the ring.

Velvet yanked down her own trunks and thong so they were both naked, and loudly announced, "Not as much as you're going to enjoy this?"

If she wasn't so confused by Velvet voluntarily stripping herself Brooke might have seen what was coming before it happened, but by the time she realized it was too late. At that point Velvet had already turned around and was backing up, while Brooke tried to get her hands up to stop it, they were simply slapped away, leaving her vulnerable. More importantly, leaving her face vulnerable.

Vulnerable to Velvet's ass which was pressed directly to Brooke's face, and then started rubbing it against her in one of the biggest insults in wrestling. Also one of the most homoerotic things in wrestling, and Brooke made sure to make a show of hating it, even then, to her annoyance. It was the exact opposite, and her opponent knew it. Something the bitch called her out on.

"Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you love that shit, huh?" Velvet gleefully gloated, before pointing out, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, you love Stinkfaces, don't you, bitch? Yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, how does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine? Huh? I bet you love it. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I bet you do them all the time, because you are hoping that some hot chick like me would turn the tables on you like this, and rub their ass in your face. And look, I'm not even wearing anything, so you can get as close to my ass, as you've always wanted. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh, don't be afraid to kiss it. Oh yeah, I always knew that you were a great ass kisser! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

Velvet certainly took great pleasure in putting Brooke in her place like this. Although honestly, Brooke should feel honoured. Velvet was famous for her ass, and now this bitch was getting an up-close look at it. And she didn't even have the decency to kiss it? WTF? She would definitely pay for that later, but for now the blonde very much enjoyed humiliating the brunette by claiming that she did.

More importantly, she loved the feeling of that pretty little face rubbing up against her butt cheeks. Although what might be even better, was the moment that she stopped shaking her booty from side to side, and instead pushed it back into that admittedly pretty face, so she could feel that hot breath against her back door.

Either way she was smothering her opponent in booty, and Brooke was too busy flailing her arms around to really do anything about it. Oh yes, Velvet gleefully smothered this whore with her juicy booty for a few long seconds, very much playing up to the crowd. To keep that cheer going she then moved away from the other girl and posed triumphantly, so lost in the adulation she completely took her eye off the ball.

Because one minute Brooke was just lying defeated in the corner, horror on her face, and then when Velvet turned back to her she was just in time to see the bitch's feet flying towards her, both of them hitting her stomach in a falling dropkick, which sent her back against the opposite turnbuckle.

"Oh, you want to humiliate me, huh? You want to humiliate me?" Brooke challenged as she marched up to where Velvet was now lying, turned around, and stuck her ass into her face, "Let's see how you like it."

Honestly Velvet liked it quite a bit, and she had to fight the urge to kiss it. But no, she had to remember that this wasn't Angelina's cute little booty, or even the yummy butts of Lacey and Madison. No, this was the fat ass of the bitch who had the audacity to claim that she was the hottest Knockout. And kissing this big booty would be just helping to legitimize that false claim.

So Velvet made sure to force a frown on her face as she received the exact same treatment she had just dished out. Namely a pair of meaty cheeks sliding back and forth across her face for a few long seconds, before then pushing backwards, smothering her with booty. Not that she could really breathe much before that moment.

For a few long moments Velvet thought that Brooke was going to hold that position until she passed out, which was something she wished she had thought of. Luckily just as she was getting close, that booty left her face, giving her some much-needed time to breathe. Unluckily Brooke then climbed up to try and grab the dildo, and Velvet was so stunned she almost didn't get there in time to stop her. Almost.

However, the toy seemed to be stuck, meaning that the blonde was just about able to push the brunette off, and onto the floor, with no hope of getting back in the ring in time. Indeed, all Brooke could do was lay there in horror, and watch as Velvet slowly climbed up to the top turnbuckle, reached up to where the toy was dangling, yanked it down and then held it up triumphantly, all with a huge smile on her face.

Brooke couldn't believe it. She had lost. Normally losing a ridiculous match like this wouldn't bother her so much, as it didn't mean as much as getting pinned, or submitting. But losing this match came with a terrible price, one she wasn't sure she could pay. Like, literally, all she wanted to do in that moment was turn and run. Unfortunately, after having her body exposed to the world like this, there was no way the overly sanitized WWE would take her.

Then again, if she went along with it, surely the only future she had was in porn? Although, maybe she was in luck, because Velvet was grabbing a chair and a microphone, so maybe she was just going to beat her up? Sadly, as she was about to learn, that wasn't the case, because as soon as she got in the ring Velvet opened up the chair, sat on it, and used the microphone to make a chilling announcement.

"Brooke, get in here, and bend over my knee!" Velvet demanded, briefly pausing for a reaction from the crowd and then smirking triumphantly, "Oh yeah, that's right, we're going to start off this shit right, with a nice, hard, spanking!"

Her mind racing Brooke looked around nervously, then pleaded, "No, please, I..."

"You know what you signed up for." Velvet interrupted, "You remember the rules, right? You said that you own this division? That you owned me? Well guess what bitch? Now... I own you. So get in here and give me what's mine. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, you have to do whatever I want, and I want your ass. And now, I'm going to do whatever I want to it."

There was more cheering from the horny crowd, then Brooke tried one last time, "But-"

"No buts!" Velvet snapped, before smirking, "Except what I do to yours, mmmmmmmmm, so get in here, give me what's mine."

Another long pause, then Brooke hung her head in shame, and did as she was told. Namely walking up the steps, getting in the ring, and walking up to Velvet as slowly as she possibly could, desperately trying to think of a way out of this, and finding none. She was also weighing up her options. Like the option to kick this smug bitch in her stupid face, kick her ass, and then dominate her fucking ass.

That was probably her only viable alternative at this point, and what she been willing to do to get ahead in this company. But ultimately, Brooke was worried about making things worse on herself, so she just did as she was told, bending over that skank's knee, and letting her have her way with her. Something which of course, immediately led to Velvet laughing her ass off, and then grabbing hold of the ass in front of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's right bitch, get in your fucking place!" Velvet yelled, no longer needing a microphone, as she was loud enough without it, as with her other hand, she began to grope her prize, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, get in your place. Ah fuck, I've been waiting a long time for this. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, I've been waiting a long time to give you the spanking that a big booty bitch like you deserves, for thinking that you could ever compete with real women like me. Oh yeah, just you wait bitch, mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, because by the time I'm done with you, you'll be nothing but a whimpering wreck, begging for the privilege of kissing my ass! Or getting yours fucked!"

Honestly Brooke was already whimpering pathetically in defeat, but it couldn't be really hurt over the sound of the crowd, and more to the point Velvet's blathering. In fact, for a few long seconds, Brooke wondered if the bitch would ever actually do something, or whether she was going to spend the entire night just talking.

Which almost seemed worse in that moment, especially as it came with an obscene amount of booty groping. Then for better or for worse, Velvet suddenly delivered a hard double smack to those meaty globes, the sound echoing throughout the room, even over the cheers of the audience, and the cry that poor Brooke let out.

Something she got a chance to savour, for better or for worse, as Velvet just laughed at her misfortune, and the sight of those meaty cheeks jiggling like jelly from the impact. Then she grabbed that big booty. With both hands this time, and really went to town. At first with the groping, and then with the strikes.

Well, for the longest time, there was a bit of both, Velvet dishing out the odd strike or two, while greedily squeezing, pinching, and just sliding her hand over the juicy flesh. Which honestly, was so humiliating. Brooke actually found herself longing for a real spanking. Of course, when she got it, she found herself longing for the opposite.

Velvet had lots of experience with spanking from her days in The Beautiful People. Admittedly that was mostly her on the receiving end, especially from Angelina, who even now, brutalized her booty every single chance she got. But she was also no stranger to dishing it out, as she and her fellow BP members often teamed up to put shameless sluts in their place, like Mickie James, and surprisingly Tara.

However Velvet had never really got a shot at this amazing booty before, which was a travesty as far as she was concerned. Because make no mistake, Velvet Sky was still the hottest Knockout around, but Brooke Tessmacher was a pretty close second. Not that she ever planned to admit that.

She also didn't plan on allowing herself to take another Stinkface anytime soon, but even though it would be humiliating for her, and totally send the wrong message, Velvet had to admit, even just silently to herself, there was part of her wanted to get in the corner, so that Brooke could smother her in that fat ass until she passed out.

Or ideally, gave her just enough air to breathe, so she could worship that big booty all night long. However, that was the bottom in her talking, and Velvet Sky was not a bottom. Not anymore. No, she was a bad ass, butt busting top. Something that she finally had the chance to prove, and not just backstage in secret, but out here in front of the world on PPV, and this life crowd, which was clearly loving every second of Brooke's humiliation.

Only too happy to play up to that reaction, Velvet continued to pose and insult her opponent, especially during the beginning of the spanking. However, that was the easy part, and as much fun as it was to play with that big booty, especially while listening to those adoring fans, sooner or later, she needed to dish out a brutal butt beating. Prove that she was more than just the sidekick of Angelina, or worse Madison.

Prove that at the very least, she was more of a top than Brooke fucking Tessmacher. So eventually she phased out the groping, an increase the speed and the force of the blows, with wonderful results. Namely, that fat ass jiggling even more crazy than before, and gradually changing colour. And maybe most of all, Brooke crying out like a little bitch, which made Velvet very pleased with herself.

Admittedly it couldn't compared to what the likes of Angelina could do, but by her standards Velvet was very proud of herself. Especially from the way that she had Brooke not only crying out, but maybe literally crying. Yes, the fact that it being filmed in front of a live studio audience had a lot to do with it, but surely no one could deny that Velvet was doing her part to put this uppity little ho in her place.

And if they did, well, they would just get the same treatment. Although if they were anything like Brooke, that might actually be more of a reward, because, to her delight, the blonde could feel that despite her whining, the brunette was really enjoying herself. The proof of which was against her thighs.

Brooke was praying that Velvet would be too dumb to notice that, as it was overwhelmingly embarrassing. But not surprising. Tara did this to her all the time, and unfortunately, she always enjoyed it on some twisted level. Maybe because it was her receiving punishment for her failings, or maybe she was just a perverted slut.

In fact, the latter thing was more likely right now, given that instead of putting her off, the fact that this was being filmed, and taking place live in the ring, was only adding to her enjoyment. As was the fact that, while a few women had witnessed this kind of thing before, it had never been this many. Oh God, it felt like everyone in the world was watching, and getting off, to this. Oh God, this was going to ruin her career, and her life. Oh God!

That had been her last coherent thought before the pain became too excruciating, and her whole world became nothing but physical pain. Sadly, that didn't last nearly as long as she would have liked it too, as just as suddenly that Velvet shifted into the brutal butt beating, it was over, the cameras getting up close and personal, to get a good shot of what had to be her now bright red bottom. Oh fuck, the humiliation of that was so overwhelming.

Especially because she knew it wasn't over. No, after all, the dildo had yet to come into play. And there was no way that Velvet was just going to let her off. And sure enough, after allowing Brooke to wallow in her humiliation for a few long seconds, which felt like hours, the bitch made another announcement.

"Wow, look at this wet little pussy!" Velvet announced, grabbing both of Brooke's butt cheeks and spreading them apart, so that everyone could get a good look, "Mmmmmmmm fuck, I know it's tempting just to stare at that bright red butt, which is sooooooooooo red, by the way. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, I spank bitches good. But all I can think of right now, is that wet fucking cunt! Oooooooooh fuck yes, that's all I can really think about, and it's damn sure all I can feel. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmm, I can feel that twat pressing against my thigh, and it's sooooooooo wet! You loved that, huh? You really love getting spanked? Or were you just thinking about me fucking you, huh? Mmmmmmmmm, no need to say anything, I think we all know the answer."

It was a question which Brooke didn't even know the answer to at that moment, although it didn't really matter, as there wasn't a good answer. Not that she would admit that, of course. No, she just continued to hang her head in shame, and squirming on top of Velvet's lap, as the other woman slid a fingertip or two up and down her pussy lips, drawing even more attention to how much she was enjoying this.

It was also forcing a couple of embarrassingly loud moans of pleasure out of Brooke, and they hadn't even really started fucking yet. Hell, it almost made her want to beg Velvet just to get it over with already. Even if she knew what that would be. Or at least, she thought she did, as her tormentor then gave her a wonderful surprise.

"Someone bring me the dildo!" Velvet ordered, holding out her hand until one of the crew slid in the ring, grabbed hold of the sex toy, and handed it to her. She could reach down to grab it, but this was more about solidifying her power, which she continued doing as she pressed that cock against Brooke's cunt and taunted her, "Yessssssssssss, oooooooooooh mmmmmmmmm, so wet, sooooooooooo wet for me. God Brooke, if I had known you were this desperate for a good fucking, I wouldn't have even bothered with the match. No, I would have fucked you anywhere you wanted me too. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, all you had to do was ask, and I'd have happily made you my bitch. Just, like... THIS! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk! Try and remember that next time. Huh?"

Sure, as she was speaking Velvet was rubbing that dildo against her aching cunt, but she never thought for a moment that the bitch would actually follow through, and fuck her there. And she was eventually proven to be right, but for a few long moments she was wonderfully wrong, as Velvet very slowly pushed that dildo all the way into Brooke's very, very welcoming twat.

It was just left there for a few long seconds, but in her current state it provided a truly blissful pleasure for Brooke, each one of those seconds practically feeling like an hour. Then her rival just had to prove her right and again, although that was humiliating, she unfortunately couldn't deny it felt good. Hell, she ended up crying out in mostly pleasure because of it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12