A Dime on a Headstone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know how to tell when Barbara was ready, so I stroked back over her inner lips, this time separating them, and then joined my middle with my index finger and slowly penetrated her entrance. Barbara moaned again and raised her hips up a little then eased them back down when I stroked my fingers back out. When I got to her clit again, I opened my two fingers and stroked each side of it. Barbara jerked her body again, and murmured something I couldn't understand.

I kept that up while watching for something that would tell me Barbara was ready. As it turned out, she had her own way of doing things. She laid there, half on top of me, for a while, moaning and rocking her hips up and down with each stroke of my fingers. She caught her breath on one stroke and then sort of rolled on top of me, pulled her knees up, and then put her hands on my chest. She raised up, reached between us with her right hand, and guided my cock between her slippery lips and back to her entrance.

I was watching as she took a deep breath and then started working my cock inside her. She went down until I felt my cock head being squeezed a little, then gasped and shuddered. After raising back up a little, Barbara took another deep breath and pushed down. I watched as she impaled herself on my cock and then let that breath out after she was sitting on my thighs.

She didn't say a word then. She just pulled my hands to her breasts and started riding my cock.

Barbara was riding me with slow deep strokes, deep enough I could see her lips flatten out against the base of my cock at the end of every stroke. If I lightly stroked her nipples, she'd make a little jerk with her hips at the end of that stroke. I was rolling her right nipple between my fingers when she reached up and pinched my fingers together on that nipple. I felt her tighten up around my cock just before she gasped. I lightly pinched her other nipple as she was raising back up. Barbara gasped again and then dropped her body back down on my cock. I felt a little flow of wet warmth seep out around my cock and down onto my balls.

The more I pinched and rolled Barbara's nipples, the faster she stroked. She'd been using her legs to lift herself up and down, but then, she leaned down so she was holding her weight on her arms, and started rocking her hips to stroke my cock.

She got there before I realized it was happening. Barbara cried out and jerked her hips back enough my cock slipped out. She tried to get my cock back inside her but missed and started using my cock to stroke her clit. I could see her rubbing her clit up my shaft until it caught on my cock head, and then rubbing it back down.

Barbara came hard with a lot of shudders and little cries, but she wasn't done yet. She quickly raised up, moved my cock back to her entrance and started using her hip movements to ride it again. When my cock head went inside her then, I couldn't hold back. I thrust up into Barbara as she was coming down and the first spurt shot up my shaft. Barbara shrieked then and started rocking her body over my cock faster than I could stroke. She was still cumming when I'd shot my third shot into her clasping passage, and she kept panting and shaking long after I was done.

When my cock slipped out of her, Barbara stretched out on my chest and kissed me until I had to stop her so I could breathe. She buried her face between my neck and shoulder then and just laid there for a while. I kept feeling her tummy tighten from time to time. I just put my arms around her and held her.

A while later, Barbara kissed my neck and then whispered, "Can you stay with me tonight?"

"I probably shouldn't. I have to work tomorrow."

Barbara nuzzled my neck.

"We could get up early so I can fix your breakfast."

I chuckled.

"How early is early? If we're in bed together when I wake up...well I'm only human, Barbara."

Barbara kissed my neck again.

"I'll let you go to work without doing anything tomorrow morning if you promise to stay with me tomorrow night."

I cupped Barbara's ass cheeks and slipped a fingertip between them.

Barbara giggled.

"If you keep doing that we won't get to sleep in time to get up early."

Well, I did spend the night with Barbara, and she kept to her word. She got up before I did, and we had pancakes for breakfast.

I went to the station, met up with Terry, and we went to the pawnshop and arrested the owner for receiving and selling stolen property. I let Terry do the honors, and he did a great job. When the pawn shop owner said he'd just made a simple mistake, Terry was ready for him.

"Yeah, just like the mistakes you made with that camera two years ago and the Rolex a year before that. Your lawyer was able to talk your way out of those. You're supposed to check the serial number of any gun you take in against the NCIC stolen gun database. Receiving and selling a stolen gun is a federal offense. You won't get out of this one. Put your hands behind your back and don't make any sudden moves."

David Russel went before a judge a month later, pled guilty to all charges, and is now serving a life sentence without parole plus an additional forty years for the other charges. He'll die in prison. That isn't justice for what he did to Donnie and his family, but it will at least make what remains of his life pretty miserable.

Don Sr. did exactly what he said he was going to do. He sat in the courtroom and glared at David until the bailiff walked David out in handcuffs. Since the sentence was already determined, the judge didn't give Don a chance to speak, but I know he was ready.

Barbara didn't go to his trial. She said she never wanted to see him again.

As for me, well, I went back to Barbara's house after I finished my watch that day, and just sort of kept staying at her house. It was a month before Don Sr. figured that out. All he said was, "Donnie thought a lot of you. I figure he'd be OK with you taking care of his Barbara since he can't anymore. Just don't take too long before you marry her. You don't want a woman like Barbara to get away from you. You both could do a lot worse than each other."

I didn't let her get away. We were married three months after David's trial, and after a week in Chattanooga, we settled down in Barbara's house. It feels both right and odd so far. I mean, I love Barbara and I love living with her, but sometimes I wonder if Donnie is looking down at us and I wonder what he's thinking. Yeah, I know, a lot of people say that's just a superstition, but still...

Barbara says I shouldn't worry about that because Donnie told her if something happened to him, she should make a new life for herself. She says she'll never forget Donnie, but she's made that new life with me. She said she thought he'd agree with her choice.

I'll never forget Donnie either. He wasn't just a good cop. He was my friend. Every Memorial Day, we take a wreath to his grave and we both stand there and think our own thoughts for a while. Before we leave, Barbara always tells Donnie she hasn't forgotten about him, and I always put a dime on his headstone. I don't know if he hears Barbara or sees my dime, but it's comforting to think he does.