A Dinner Invitation

Story Info
The boss invites a new hire to dinner...
4.1k words
4.6
13.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter had come to Washington DC, bringing with it bitter cold. The forecast for the next few days was frigid temperatures -- the warmest day being twenty-three degrees -- and snow over the weekend. The weatherman had said as much as a foot of snow could accumulate, and there was the potential for ice buildup. Certainly anything but ideal conditions, Mark Rogers thought as he stared out his office window on the eighth floor of Displace International. He stared out over the road below, and Highway 267 beyond. He was deep in thought, mulling over whether or not to offer an intern a permanent position as an analyst.

Mark was the Deputy Director of Intelligence for the company, the world's largest private corporation dedicated to the rescue and relocation of refugees from the world's hot spots. Displace has numerous contracts around the globe with several governments. And being a private corporation they didn't have to worry about government bureaucracy or red tape. They were a billion dollar company, and they're security forces rivaled that of any military. Violence was always a last resort but still an unfortunate necessity.

Mark walked back to his desk and sat, looking over the personnel file of Samantha Carter, a twenty-one year old intern and Georgetown graduate, who had spent the past six month in Displace's intelligence division. She'd been set up with a team of analysts from the East Africa desk to get a feel for how things worked and to see if she'd be a good fit. During that six months, she'd made some rookie mistakes, yes, but she had also helped the team thing outside the box on several key assignments. Many on the analysis team respected her "people first" attitude, and had admitted that without her input they would've been stumped. Mark made some notes on his computer then hit a button on his phone.

"Please have Miss Carter come to my office," he said.

A minute later there was a knock on his office door.

"Come in."

The door opened, and in walked twenty-one year-old Samantha, or Sam to her friends. She was 5'6" with long blond hair to the middle of her back and hazel eyes. She had a very attractive figure which didn't hurt either. Though very happily married, Mark had caught himself staring at her on more than one occasion. Another thing Mark admired about Sam was that she was always professionally dressed. Today she wore a long-sleeved baby blue sweater and black pencil skirt. Her hair was down and looked very nice.

"Please, sit, Miss Carter," Mark said, gesturing to the chair in front of his desk.

Samantha took a seat, smoothing her skirt as she sat.

"As you are aware, you are nearing the end of your internship here at Displace. How have you enjoyed it so far?"

"It's been an amazing experience," Samantha replied. "I've always had a passion for helping people, and I really admire what Displace does for those who are unable help themselves. I think it's a great idea being a private company. Gives you freedom to get things done quickly."

"I would agree," Mark said. "Being free from government bureaucracy is what allows us to move so quickly during a humanitarian crisis. How did you enjoy your assignment in intelligence analysis?"

"It was definitely a challenge, sir," Samantha said. "There's only so much textbooks can teach you. But it was a good experience in learning to find solutions by thinking in ways we hadn't though before."

"That's good!" Mark said. His eyes narrowed, the look on his face became somber. "Do you think you have what it takes to do this job?"

"I believe I do, sir. I can't promise I'll always have an answer or even a good or right answer for every problem we encounter. But I can promise to always try to find a solution, no matter the circumstance, and it will always be one that benefits the people we're trying to help."

Mark sat back in his chair and folded his hands. He mulled over Sam's responses. Sam sat nervously, shaking, hoping her nerves weren't too obvious. Mark sat back up and stood. Samantha was ready to take whatever decision her boss had made.

"Welcome to Displace, young lady," Mark smiled, extending his hand.

Sam smiled and shook Mark's hand, biting her lower lip; it was quite seductive. Mark's cock twitched in his pants.

"Thank you, sir!" she said excitedly.

"Now, as to the conditions of employment, HR will have your contract ready by the end of business today. Now, as you are aware Displace offers a generous relocation package which will be available to you. I assume you would like to continue working in analysis?"

"Yes, sir."

"Very well, I will be assigning you to the Caribbean desk. Starting salary is fifty-eight thousand yearly."

Samantha's eyes lit up. Here she was, a college graduate, and her first position paid nearly sixty grand a year! She couldn't wait to call her parents and tell her the good news. Mark finished his welcome, and she stood to leave.

"We have a tradition in my department," Mark said. "Per my wife's insistence I always invite new hires over for dinner. Gives us a chance to meet and talk outside of work, be casual and informal. I like to know those working for me, know what makes them tick, what motivates them. Are you free around six?"

"Yes, sir."

"Excellent. I'll have my driver pick you up at five. Of course you may leave early. Attire for the evening is casual. Make sure to stop by HR on your way out."

Samantha almost felt as if she was floating out of the office as she walked to the elevator and headed downstairs to Human Resources. She couldn't wait to see what opportunities this career would bring.

Five o'clock arrived quickly. Sam had just finished getting ready when she looked out her bedroom window and saw the black sedan pulling up. She slipped into her knee-high boots and walked downstairs. The driver was waiting by the rear passenger door. He opened it without saying a word. Once Samantha was in he closed the door. A moment later they were off. The drive took nearly an hour due to traffic. They arrived with only a couple minutes to spare. The driver again opened her door. Samantha thanked him, and he silently nodded in reply. She walked to the door and rang the doorbell. The door opened.

"Welcome!" said a lovely brunette. "I'm Emma, Mark's wife. You must be Samantha!"

"Yes!" Sam said, entering the large house. "Nice to meet you!"

"Pleased to meet you, too," Emma said.

Emma was a few inches taller than Samantha, curvier and bustier. Sam couldn't help but notice Emma's romper. It was a bit revealing and quite sexy, Sam thought. Sure, Emma was older than her but it didn't mean she wasn't attractive. Sam wore a gray v-neck wrap sweater and jeans. Emma looked over her husband's new hire.

"Please come in!" Emma smiled. "Welcome! Care for a drink?"

"Rum and Coke please."

"Excellent choice," Emma said, leading her to the living room. "Please, sit."

Samantha nervously took a seat. A moment later Emma appeared with her drink. Emma was also holding a drink.

"Mark will be down in a minute," Emma said. "So how do you like DC?"

"Definitely a busy place," Sam answered nervously. "Lots of fun though. I really love all the museums. I love learning."

"Smart girl," Emma said. "Shows initiative and intelligence, something a lot of people in this city seem to lack."

Sam laughed a little at the blatant jab. She took a sip of her drink.

"Good?" Emma asked, taking a sip from her own glass.

"Very," Sam said. "What did you get?"

"Crown Royal and Coke. It's my favorite."

They heard footsteps approaching. Mark appeared in the room a moment later. He was wearing khakis and a purple polo.

"I thought you said the attire was casual," Sam said.

"For him, that IS casual," Emma laughed.

Sam laughed as well. Mark rolled his eyes at his wife's comments.

"Shall we eat?" Mark asked.

Mark led the way to the dining room. They sat down to what looked like an amazing meal. Emma informed Samantha the dish was rosemary chicken, roasted root vegetables, and grilled asparagus. The food was divine. Sam had never had anything so delicious, even from a DC restaurant. She loved to cook.

"This is delicious!" Sam said. "What's the secret with the root vegetables?"

"Little bit of olive oil and salt and pepper," Emma said. "Nothing complicated."

"I love cooking, and I love veggies. I will have to try making this sometime."

They continued eating, mostly in silence. Once they finished, Mark cleared the dishes. Emma suggested they take a relaxing dip in the indoor jacuzzi.

"Oh, I don't have a swimsuit," Sam said.

"It's quite alright," Emma smiled. "Our daughter just went off to college. Her room is upstairs, first door on the left. I am sure you can borrow something of hers. She and you about the same height and body type. Should be in the mahogany dresser by the closet. Top drawer."

"Are you sure?" Sam asked nervously.

"Quite," Emma said. "We're going to change as well."

Sam went upstairs and entered the daughter's room. Their daughter was very pretty. She, like her mother, was a brunette, with beautiful blue eyes. Sam saw what must've been a high school senior class photo. The frame read "Ella". Sam saw a full-body photo of Ella on the dresser; she was gorgeous. Curvy and busty, like her mother. Sam went to the mahogany dresser and opened the top drawer. Inside were several bikinis and a few one-piece suits. Sam tried on a few of them before deciding on a yellow halter top one-piece. She walked downstairs where Mark and Emma were waiting. Mark was wearing dark blue trunks, and Emma wore a very flattering, very low cut sky-blue one-piece with ruffles along the neckline. Sam noticed herself eyeing Mark's wife. She could also see Emma eyeing her.

"Shall we?" Mark asked.

He led the way to an enclosed back patio. The jacuzzi was in-ground and already bubbling. A bottle of pink moscato and three glasses were waiting next to the hot tub. Sam gingerly stepped in and sat. The hot water felt good; it was a nice respite from the cold air outside. Emma entered next and sat next to Sam. Mark then stepped in. He popped open the wine and poured everyone a glass. The wine was delicious. It was

semi-sweet but not too strong.

"So, Sam, tell me a little about yourself," Emma said. "I want to know all about you."

"Well," Sam began. "I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Only child. Dad was, well still is, a doctor; mom is a retired teacher. I went to college at Georgetown and here I am."

"Very nice," Mark said. "What kind of doctor is your father?"

"Cardiologist," Sam replied. "How long have you two been married?"

"Almost twenty years," Mark smiled. "We met at Ohio State University. I was an political science major, and Emma was a business major."

"We met our junior year in an economics class that was required for both our majors. We ended up paired together on two projects. Next thing I knew he asked me to homecoming. The next day he asked me out, and I said sure why the hell not, thinking it wouldn't develop into anything. Famous last words."

"Yep," Mark said with a chuckle. "We were married the the summer after we graduated. Our daughter Ella was born a year later."

"Aw," Sam said. "I saw her photos upstairs. She's a beautiful girl."

"Yes, she is," Emma said. "You're a very pretty young woman, too."

Sam felt herself blush and her pulse quicken. Had her boss' wife just hit on her? She told herself to take it as a compliment and not overthink it.

"Thank you."

Emma moved a little closer to Sam. Sam swore she felt Emma's hand brushing her outer thigh.

"So what made you decide on international politics?" Mark asked. "You certainly don't seem politically ambitious."

"I have always loved helping people," Sam explained. "I have always had a heart for those who suffer. As a kid I was always donating money to Salvation Army or Red Cross or any humanitarian organization I could. When Displace started up and read about what you did, I knew that's where I wanted to work."

"You certainly impressed me and your coworkers," Mark said. "They all said you had a knack for outside-the-box thinking and they thought you'd be a great fit. We have other roles as well, including on-the-ground assistance, but we can discuss that later."

"Right," Emma said. "We don't want to overwhelm Samantha."

"You can call me Sam if you like. I prefer it."

"Yes, I forgot Mark mentioned that. Well, Sam, I too enjoy helping our fellow humans. That's why I studied business. I am the Chairwoman of the local Feed America chapter."

Sam felt Emma's hand caressing her leg. She had to admit it was turning her on. She found Emma very sexy. She was bisexual and had been with a few girls in her time at Georgetown. She never thought she'd ever find herself interested in a woman older than her, but she always kept an open mind. Her heart was racing, as were her thoughts; she was definitely aroused.

"That's really cool. People here need help, too," Sam said.

"This may seem a little personal, but do you have a significant other?" Emma asked.

Sam felt Emma's hand moving to the inside of her thigh. She was definitely turned out now. She could feel herself swelling under the swimsuit. It had been awhile since she'd been with anyone. And she began to notice how attractive Mark was. What the hell, she thought. Just let it happen.

"I'm single," Sam replied, taking Emma's hand in her own and moving it between her legs. "It's been a few months since I've been with anyone."

Emma was pleasantly surprised at Sam's response. She gave her husband a knowing look. Mark smirked. Emma and Sam looked briefly into each other's eyes; Emma moved forward and pressed her lips gently to Sam's. Sam enjoyed the kiss. Emma's lips were very soft; she clearly knew how to kiss a woman. Their lips parted.

"That wasn't too forward was it?" Emma asked.

"Not at all," Sam replied, moving in and now pressing her lips to Emma's.

They wrapped their arms around each other, lips pressed hard together, locked in a passionate kiss. Mark watched as his wife and new hire kissed passionately. He always loved seeing his wife with another woman, and Sam was certainly the most beautiful she'd been with. Emma slid her tongue into Sam's mouth. Sam gasped as their tongues slid along each other. She let out a little moan.

"You like that?" Emma whispered.

"Yes," Sam whispered and nodded her head.

Emma reached behind Sam and slowly, almost sensually, untied the halter strap. Sam gasped and kissed Emma's neck as Emma slowly began peeling off the yellow swimsuit. Sam looked over at Mark. Even through the water she should see his arousal; she could sense it. She licked her lips as Emma undressed her. Soon her suit was tossed out of the hot tub. Emma pulled her close yet again and began kissing her soft neck. Sam moaned as she felt Emma's lips moving downward. She positioned herself to give Emma easy access to her perky firm breasts and erect pink nipples. She had very reactive nipples, and they clearly enjoyed what Emma was doing.

"Oh, fuck," Sam gasped as Emma began sucking a nipple.

Emma moved back and forth, spending time on each little pink bud, pleasuring them both. Sam continued moaning and gasping.

"Would you like to kiss my husband?" Emma asked.

Sam nodded her consent. Mark moved closer. Sam wrapped her arms around her boss' neck and pressed her lips to his. As Mark held her she felt his erection against her crotch. That made her even wetter; she wanted to feel him. When their lips finally parted Mark instructed Sam to lay back on on the deck. They put a few towels down, and Sam, now totally nude, laid back on the inside deck, her legs open. Emma moved to her, licking her lips. Emma's pink mound was smooth and swollen. She slowly slid her tongue up Sam's slit.

"Oh fuck," Sam whimpered.

Emma licked Sam a little faster, tracing her labia with her tongue. Sam grabbed Emma's hair and held her head in place. Emma's tongue moved faster now. Sam's moans grew louder.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Emma asked.

"Fuck yes!" Sam nearly squealed. "Eat my pussy! I need to cum so bad!"

"With pleasure," Emma said.

Her mouth moved up a little, and she began to suck. Sam nearly screamed as Emma began sucking her throbbing clitoris. She grabbed Emma's hair and began grinding against her warm mouth. Emma held her in place, caressing her body.

"I think you're gonna make her cum," Mark smirked.

"That's the idea, honey," Emma said.

"May I taste?" Mark asked.

Sam nodded. Mark moved between her legs. He held them up a little higher.

"I want to taste this hot ass," he said.

"Fuck!" Sam moaned.

Mark spread Sam's cheeks and slowly swirled his tongue around her tight hole. Sam had never had anyone lick that hole before; it felt amazing. She moaned repeatedly as her new boss rimmed her. He flicked his tongue against her hole. Sam thought she was going to cum. She clenched the towels under her. Mark pushed his tongue into her; she squealed.

"Mmm, I think your new hire enjoys having her tight little ass played with," Emma said.

"Me, too," Mark said, continuing to lick and tongue-fuck his new hire.

"I'm gonna cum, sir!" Sam whimpered.

"That's a good girl," Emma said. "Cum for sir. And yes, call him sir whenever you fuck."

"Yes, miss," Sam said.

Mark moved away and let his sexy wife take over. Emma picked up right where she'd left off. She continued sucking Sam's swollen clit. Sam was now squirming, almost writhing in pleasure. Emma looked at Mark, nonverbally telling him she knew Sam was about to orgasm. She sucked even harder.

"Shit!" Sam screamed as her body released.

Emma tasted Sam's warm, sweet juices as they flowed into her waiting mouth. Sam's cum tasted like apples and honey; she was delicious. Her orgasm lasted several seconds. When it subsided Sam lay still, motionless, gasping in pleasure. She watched as Emma moved to Mark and kissed him hard with an open mouth. No doubt they were exchanging her cum.

"So warm and sweet," Mark said. "Just like the beautiful woman it came from."

Sam felt herself flush.

"Now it's time to pleasure you, babe," Mark said to Emma.

Emma reached under the water. "I want your cock in me," she said.

Mark sat on the edge of the jacuzzi. Emma pulled his trunks off; his thick six inches sprang out.

"Nice cock," Sam commented.

"Thanks," Mark said. "Want to taste it?"

"I'd love to, sir," Sam answered.

She got back in the water and came to Mark. It had been awhile since she'd done this, but she felt confident in her ability. She put just the head in her mouth, slowly licking around. Mark groaned as his new hire sucked him. She definitely knew what she was doing. Emma moved over and stood next to Sam.

"Wanna suck my husband together?"

"Mmm yes."

Sam continued sucking the head as Emma began licking up and down her husband's length. Their mouths met, and the women kissed each other deeply before returning to Mark's throbbing cock. Sam now took all of him in her mouth, going all the way down. Mark's head went back as he groaned.

"He's really enjoying it," Emma smiled.

Emma and Sam now took turns sucking Mark. The looked up at him as they sucked, their bedroom eyes drawing Mark in deeper, making him want them more.

"Ready for my cock babe?" Mark asked.

"I've been ready," Emma replied.

They got out and Emma led the way up to their bedroom. Sam was surprised to see Mark was still hard when they arrived. Sam moved to Emma and began sliding the wet swimsuit off her. The wet suit was soon on the floor. Mark was already laying in bed, his cock rigid. Emma laid on her back.

"Oh is that how you want it?" Mark asked.

Mark held Emma's legs up and positioned himself. Them slowly he slid himself into his wife's tight wet pussy.

12