A Dinner with Family

Story Info
M and J relax after a dinner with his family.
938 words
4.08
3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers

He closed the door triumphantly and turned to look at her. "They're gone. Holiday mode accomplished."

J walked to M and took her in his arms. "Have I ever told you how fabulous you are with my family? You are unbelievable." He kissed her gently at first, pressing gradually more into her and heating up their kiss. She ran her hands up his neck and into his hair, savoring this hot moment after an evening of entertaining. She knew he was always nervous when his parents and brother came to visit. He was so concerned they would think he had not yet accomplished something. She wished he could see in him what she saw: a wise, clever, and focused man who was driven to create a comfortable home and life for the people he loves. He was her version of perfect. Finally, she broke their kiss and said "cmon, let's go clean up."

They walked to the kitchen. He put on music and for a brief moment stepped back to watch M navigate her way to the dishes. She had dressed perfectly for the evening: something modest and mature to please his parents, with enough curvature and skin to please his gazing eyes and show his brother that he had struck gold. She had worn her hair down, with the mid sized earrings he had gotten her for her birthday as an accompaniment to her lightly made up face and heart piercing smile. She looked beautiful.

J leveled the music so it fell into the background and joined her at the sink. "Thanks for being so amazing tonight. You make it look so easy."

She handed him a dish to dry. "Honestly, it was fun. I like them. And I really like you."

They continued to wash dishes and recap their evening, until finally the sink was empty, the dishwasher was on, and the counters were clean.

"Dance with me?" He brought his arms to her and pulled her in close. They swayed gently, enjoying the comfortable quiet of a late evening after entertaining. They put their foreheads together for a moment, then returned to the passionate kissing they had paused earlier. Several minutes passed as their lips explored one another's, his hands eventually finding the zipper on her dress.

He unzipped her as his tongue continued to dance with hers, then he let go of the dress and let it fall to the floor. She brought her hands to his shirt and started to unbutton him. She pulled his shirt open and ran her hands down his strong shoulders, bringing his shirt to land on the floor beside her dress. He brought his hands under her arms and lifted her up so she could wrap his legs around his waist, never having to stop their kiss. J carried her to their room and laid her down on the bed. He removed the rest of his clothes as he watched her laying on top of their sheets, smiling up at him. He then proceeded to remove the rest of her clothes, savoring each moment his fingers got to linger on her skin and in her most sensitive of places.

He brought his lips to her belly and started to kiss downwards, finally bringing his mouth to the hood of her clit. M gasped as he made himself comfortable, followed by a harder breath of relief as he began to lick and suck at her. M could always tell he was smiling as he went down on her, something that made the experience exponentially more fun and erotic. His expert tongue worked diligently, and she felt goosebumps rise across her body. She felt herself growing more and more wet. He slid his hand under her arched back, supporting her as she pressed her cunt into his mouth and thrusted her tits skyward. He used his other hand to massage her breasts and gently pinch at her nipples. He knew her body perfectly. In a matter of minutes, he had her sighing his name and shuddering.

He crawled up to lay next to her. She rolled to her side and kissed his sweet lips, muttering "I need more of you." He nudged her back and climbed on top of her, grinding his cock into her as he positioned himself to enter her. He slid into her wet pussy, meeting no resistance, allowing her to wrap her legs tightly around him and deepening his thrusts.

"Oh J, fill me. I love your cock." She continued to pull him in deeper, his balls swelling as they fucked. He gazed into her eyes and she smiled back at him, merely loving the feeling of their bodies intertwined. Eventually he sped up his thrusts, making her breasts bounce and her throat make little grunts as they both grew closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, he felt himself release and leaned forward to suck her neck as he filled her. She followed, pressing her nails into his back and she came for the second glorious time that evening. Their breathing slowed and they remained interlocked, letting the after-waves of their orgasms extend the moment together. M finally unwrapped her legs from around his body, allowing him to spoon her from behind and cup her breasts as they cuddled. J listened to M's breathing slow as she fell asleep in his arms, holding his hand.

He thought of the ring that was waiting for her in his drawer, and how tomorrow he would present it to her. If he wasn't sure before, tonight he was convinced: she was exactly what he wanted and everything he needed.

PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers