A Dirty Deal Breaker

Story Info
A husband and wife have an arrangement, but he reneges.
8.6k words
4.44
8.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come home early on Friday night. The entire day your mind has been distracted. Most of the week you couldn't focus knowing what was in store for you this Friday night. Three years ago you had proposed a new tradition, that every year on the anniversary of the first time you and your wife had sex, your "sexiversary" you'd each get to make a request, and the other would comply. No questions asked, no explanations necessary, no judgments. And this year was your turn to go first.

Last Saturday, during lunch you explained what you wanted. You were both sitting outside on the porch in the soft spring breeze.

I've decided what I want to do for our little tradition next week, you said.

Really, she asked, turning her attention from the butterfly perched on the passionflower climbing up the porch, tell me then.

I want your ass, you said, but like we used to do at the beginning.

She hesitated for a minute, well we can definitely try, you know I'm always up for it, she said.

No, not like that, you said. It's been, I dunno, 5 years that that's how it goes. You always say the same thing, then we try, and you say you can't handle it or it's too much, and then we switch over to something else, and then I finish with my tip in your ass. And that's great. But that's not what I want. I want to fuck you in the ass. All the way, start to finish. Like we did when you were twenty-three and we weren't married and you wanted to really impress me.

Well it's hard sometimes for me to get in the mood, and... she said.

I understand, you cut her off, I'm not complaining about anything we've done, I always enjoy it. But this is my one time per year I can make a demand, and I'm giving you a whole week to get in the mood.

Fair enough, she said.

She is in the room rubbing something on her legs when you come in the front door. You can smell her the second you open the door. She'd faked a doctor's appointment and taken the afternoon off to get ready. First thing you notice are her feet, freshly pedicured with the nails painted in french tips. Her long legs were smooth and tan and she was wearing a white silk robe that barely covered her ass.

How was your afternoon, you ask.

It was a little busy, she responds, purring a little in her sexy voice. First I went and got my nails and my feet done, made sure they painted them just like you like, then I went for a wax.

She grabs your hand and slides it down the crack of her ass.

Smooth as a baby seal, she says, then I went and got some new lingerie and perfume and got my hair blowdried and a facial.

She's wearing a pink pushup bra under her robe and a matching thong. Her fingernails are painted black and her hair is perfectly straight except for the small ringlets at the end.

I'm glad you got a facial, you say, because you won't get one from me tonight.

Oh no, she says smiling.

No, you lean into her ear and whisper, all my come is going deep in your ass, though I suppose you could lick my dick clean when I'm done if you want.

She blushes, and you lick her neck.

Go get ready then, she says.

You shower well, and shave your dick and scrotum, thinking of her warm mouth. After drying off you spray a few squirts of cologne on your neck and chest, then one squirt of a different cologne on your pubic hair. An old trick. No point in getting dressed, you think, and walk out into the room naked. She's laying on the bed waiting for you. As you move to the bed she lifts her foot and rubs her toes along your balls. They are soft and warm and make you sigh. You grab her leg and lick her toes, then kiss her ankle and move your way up, kissing her calf and thigh with your mouth open, flicking your tongue along her skin. The warm sweet flavor of her lotion is intoxicating, coconut and jasmine. As your lips move up her inner thigh you feel her back start to arch and just inches from the pink silk fabric of the g-string, she grabs your hair.

Slow down, she says, don't just go straight for it.

Her tongue is hot and wet and your dick begins standing up the second you press your open mouth on hers. Even after twelve years together she's still shy about french-kissing. You know it turns her on, but she can't handle it for more than a minute. Not you. You could tongue fuck her slippery mouth for hours if she'd let you. Each hand holds one of her ass cheeks. You know the routine, how to turn her on. You grab her ass roughly and squeeze. Spread her cheeks apart. She presses her crotch into your leg in appreciation, and her heat is intense, like a fever that could kill you twice over. When you pull the bra back her nipples are stiff. She moans, no restraint when you swirl your tongue around the areola and suck the left one into your mouth. You suck hard, hoping to get a little taste of milk, and she's in ecstasy. You switch nipples and give the other one an even harder sucking before biting the tip. She moans louder. Her eyes are closed and she's rubbing your balls furiously. Your dick is already rock hard but her desperate groping makes you feel each pump of blood throbbing from your ass to the tip of your member.

Take your panties off, you try to whisper, but the excitement brings out a growl.

She slides the panties off and the sight of her pussy and ass fills your mouth with saliva. You barely keep yourself from drooling. Waxed completely clean and smooth.

Your pussy looks so good, I want to suck it all night, you say.

No, she says, don't. If you lick me, we know neither of us will want to stop until I come, and then I'll be to tight for you to fuck me.

Fine, I'll just lick your asshole then.

You do. She pulls her legs back and spreads her cheeks for you. First you lay a wet sloppy open mouth kiss right on her asshole. The taste on your tongue is sweet and musky. Her moan makes your dick feel like exploding. Then you start in with long slow licks, tasting her from her coccyx to the bottom of her labia and back. Slick sweet fluid flows from her pussy and mingles with your saliva, starting a small puddle under her ass. Her moaning drops an octave and she pulls her legs back further and stretches her cheeks back tighter. Her perfect fat bubble cheeks are completely pulled open, and you oblige by stiffening your tongue and shoving it in deep. The flavor is even sweeter and more intense inside her. She sometimes pretends that she does anal just for you, something kinky for your primitive perverted male mind. But this move always reveals the truth. Tongue-fucking her ass turns her feral. She's riding your tongue immediately, pulling her ass cheeks back so tightly that the skin turns white. You can feel her climax approaching so you pull your tongue out, wrap your lips around her clit and give her a single loud suck before disengaging.

I think it's time for the main course, you say, are you ready, baby?

Her eyes are slits like a cat's. She bites her lip and can only muster, mm-hm.

You cover your middle finger in lube, and slide it up her asshole. Her hole is soaking wet from the mixture of your saliva and her pussy fluid. She's relaxed enough that the finger slips right in. Her perfect, soft hole clenches around your finger immediately. She closes her eyes and tosses her head back. You know what's coming. Her ass is just so tight. The second finger sliding in takes her moaning to soft grunts. Once both are in you work them around in the slippery hole, spreading them apart. Your other hand rubs her clit softly. The going is slow, and every time she clenches down you worry you're going to tear her open. When you start pushing the third finger in, her breaths get short and deep. Her clit is getting stiffer under your fingers, and she is so wet, the stream of fluid leaking from her pussy is clear even in the low light. Her breaths are getting shorter and harder and her fingernails are digging into the sheets. You know it's now or never.

Another glob of lube on the top of your dick then you stroke it down the whole shaft. Your left hand stays on her clit and your right guides your dick to her asshole.

Spread your ass for me baby, you say.

She puts her hands back under her cheeks and pulls them open. When you push the tip of your dick against her hole it slips in slowly. She throws her head back and closes her eyes. Her moan is something guttural now, coming from the depths of her stomach.

Look at me, you say, keep your ass spread like a good girl.

A mix of panic, surprise, and hunger fill her eyes, but she keeps them open a slit. A deep furrow rises between her eyes and her mouth is open, baring her teeth like an animal ready to attack. You always get this far, now you have to overcome her rectum. The first inch is easy. Slowly you rock back and forth with the tip of your dick inside, trying to get her to relax, enjoy it. Her face is fierce, primal. You rock back and forth slowly, rubbing her clit. The grunts rising from her throat are deeper than your moans. She's not relaxing. Another minute, back and forth, you're straining from keeping the motion so short and her hole is slippery from the lube and the continuous stream of wetness from her pussy.

Alright baby, you say after another minute, bear down, I'm going deeper.

You push and your dick hits her inner sphincter. There's no give. You grab the base of your dick with one hand and push forward slowly but resolutely forcing open her rectum.

She cries out, Oh Baby!

Inch after inch you push through, her rectum is defeated but hasn't surrendered yet. Soon your entire shaft is in her ass. Her mouth hangs open and she's breathing fast now. You take your thumb and start to rub circles around her clit. She clenches around your dick but her hole is too full. You play with her clit, making sure to keep your pelvis pushed forward, so she can't escape. Then you start to rock back and forth. By now she's gone. You tell her to look at you but her face is a frozen scream, mouth open, head back, eyes clamped shut. After a minute of balls deep rocking you bring her back to life when you begin thrusting. At first you pull your dick out just an inch then back in. Pure ecstasy. The slick tight hole clenching around your dick as you slide back and forth makes your toes curl. Your eyes start to roll back in your head and your balls tingle, ready to come, but you take a deep breath and focus. I have to hold up at least a little, you think. You start a steady rhythm, pulling your dick out as much as possible without losing the penetration of her rectum then pushing back in. If you slip out, it's over she'll never let you back in. Just as you get the motion steady enough that your balls are slapping against her in beat, she starts to scream.

Fuuuuuuucck! Baby come, come baby come. I can't take anymore oh please oh please come.

You feel it too, she's clenching, and twitching. You didn't think it was possible but her hole is getting tighter. You're almost there as well, but you can't let her escape. Using your arms you push her legs back as far as possible, until her knees are nearly around her ears. You speed up the rhythm, and fuck her harder. Her asshole alternates between clenching convulsing and totally surrendering to the pounding of your cock. She comes hard. You're ready for it: you hold her legs back when she tries to push forward and bury your cock all the way in her ass as the hardest clenching convulsion tries in vain to press you out. Her orgasm tears through her in a series of shivers that last a minute. Her quivering, trembling hole swallows your cock even deeper, and you throw your head back. The feeling of her body completely giving in to you, and the sight of her devastated face sends you over the edge. Just as her orgasm subsides, yours begins, seizing your body in an uncontrollable spasm. You thrust forward with no thought of her soft delicate asshole, with no purpose but the exploding sensation in your balls. This violent fucking sends her screaming and spasming again, and you can't tell if she's coming or just overwhelmed by the vicious impaling.

God, that was amazing, you say after you've both caught your breath as you spoon her.

I thought I was going to die, she says.

Did I hurt you, you ask.

Not that much, until the end, she says, but the orgasm was too intense.

Well, I'm sorry about that. It was unbelievable, fantastic. Everything I ever wanted.

Sunday after lunch, she sits next to you on the couch and puts her feet in your lap. You are wearing running shorts and her bare feet with the still-perfect french tips resting right on your cock gets you hot right away. She knows this.

You know, she says, I've decided what I want for my anniversary present.

What's that, you say, spreading her feet and placing them around your cock.

Well, she pauses for a second and lowers her chin and looks to the side, you know that butt plug you had me wear last year to dinner.

Yeah...

I want to put it in you then suck you and ride you, she says softly as though someone might hear.

Is that what you want, you ask.

I do, she says.

Ok, you say, I think we can give it a try, but not tonight. My stomach is a little upset.

Monday and Tuesday were very busy and you went to bed at separate times. On Wednesday she came out of the shower wearing nothing but a robe and lipstick and asked you if you were ready to try, but you made an excuse that you were tired. Saturday morning she woke you up fondling your dick. It was rock hard by the time you opened your eyes.

Are you ready baby, she asked.

I need to shower first, you say.

No, you're fine, you smell great, you showered before bed.

In the haze of sleep you can't come up with another excuse.

Look, you say, I don't think I want to do that. No, I know I don't want to do that.

What do you mean, she says.

I don't want you to put anything in my ass, you say.

But I thought we had an arrangement, whatever I want, no questions asked.

Yeah, but this is different. I meant like normal stuff, roleplaying, or bondage. Not me getting ass fucked.

I got ass fucked! She says, her voice rising indignantly.

But we've done that many times before, you respond.

So? I've fingered your ass before and you liked it, she says, her voice still high.

That was one time, you whisper, and I was drunk, I don't remember if I liked it or not.

This is bullshit, she says huffing.

Come up with something else, you say, that's not in my ass.

Sunday morning she makes spontaneous plans with her friends for lunch and you barely get a chance to talk before launching into another busy week. By the following Friday morning the chilly attitude has thawed and she brings you coffee in bed.

Good Morning, she says.

Good Morning, you reply.

Here's some coffee, baby, she says.

Thanks, you reply hazily, what do you want to do this weekend.

I actually have something in mind, she replies.

Oh yeah, what's that.

So, after last weekend I went and had lunch with Ana, and talked to her about our little issue.

You talked to Ana about what issue, you ask.

You know, your broken promise, she responds.

How much detail did you...

She cuts you off, I told her pretty much everything, but she actually agreed with you.

You're not sure how to process that your wife told her friend all these intimate details, but a bit relieved you got some support. You always liked Ana, who was a bit on the hippy side, very laid back and lived off her family money. By far your favorite of your wife's friends. She wasn't as pretty as your wife but she had a great body, especially her thick toned thighs and calves that you'd caught yourself staring at whenever she came around in shorts.

Well, that's interesting, you reply.

It gets more interesting, she says.

Ok.

Ana was very curious about what we did the weekend before. She's never done anal, and was asking all sorts of questions.

That's hard to believe, you say, none of the guys or girls she's been with ever tried.

Nope, none, she replies.

Well, did you give her some good tips, you ask.

Your wife doesn't say anything, and bites at her fingernail for a minute and looks at her coffee cup.

What is it, you ask.

I know what I want for our sexiversary, she looks back up at you.

You can't manage any words but a, Hmm.

I want you to do anal with Ana, she says.

You can hardly breathe for a minute and then you start to laugh.

Wow, that's a pretty good one. Not even going to respond to that trap, you say.

She'd never been one for sharing, in fact she had always been pretty jealous of your experience before her. Early in the relationship you had sniffed around about the possibility of a threesome with another girl and gotten nowhere, so you'd never brought it up again. She didn't even like you looking at porn.

No joke, she says.

What the fuck are you saying, you ask, you are serious.

Yes baby, she says, I'm serious.

Why, you ask, what is going on, what did you two talk about.

Look, she says, I just think we have gotten a bit stale, and the fact that you wouldn't even keep our deal makes me think you're getting tired of me.

I'm not baby, I swear, I'd never get tired of you.

Then prove it, she says.

Nah, this is too weird, you say, I don't understand why you want this.

Are you really going to tell me no again, she says, I don't know if I can manage anymore if you're constantly rejecting me. I thought this is something every guy would want.

It's not that I don't want it, you say, I just don't get it.

Can't I want what I want, she says.

But we see her all the time, you try to respond.

Look, she says, yes or no. Right now, tell me if you're going to man up and keep our deal or renege. Again.

You're quiet for a minute. Thinking. This is totally odd. You search and search for an explanation and can't come up with anything. You would have thought that fucking her friend, not not fucking her friend would've been the dealbreaker. Of course fucking Ana in the ass would be amazing, but it still feels like a trap.

Hold on, you say, how would this work--would you be there?

Of course, she says, I want to be there, I'm not going to let her have all the fun.

Ok, you say, let me say this then, just to be clear.

Go ahead, she says.

I don't want to fuck Ana, you say, I would never fuck her or try to fuck her in any circumstance. The only reason I am responding is because you are insisting.

Understood, she says.

Ok, you say, scanning her eyes for some trick, I'll do it.

Ooooooooooh, she coos, I'm so happy baby, thank you thank you.

I still don't know what the fuck is happening, you sigh.

Don't worry about it, it'll be unforgettable, she says, and Ana's going to love you even more.

When, you ask.

Tomorrow night, her voice is high and she's almost singing.

You spend Friday in a haze, trying to sort out what was happening. When you get home she has made you a lasagna, your favorite, and bought a nice bottle of wine. Before bed, you both sit in bed and watch a movie. She spends the entire time teasing you. Every five minutes, her hand creeps over and starts tickling your balls. The tickling progresses to smooth strokes of your sack then to a firm massage on your perineum, which is your weak spot. When you're at full erection she backs off. When you try to advance, she tells you to relax and save it for tomorrow.

Ana arrives at one o'clock as agreed. The plan is to relax with a couple bottles of some light white wine and then progress naturally to the bedroom. Your wife looks amazing. She's wearing thin, sheer, gypsy-style pants that cling to her ass in all the right places and a loose white top with no bra underneath. Ana arrives in her shortest shorts. They are obscene, with the bottom of her ass cheeks hanging out underneath. Her legs are tan and plump in their full glory. Her nails are long and acrylic and red. Your wife never does acrylic nails. Ana is wearing a Mexican style peasant shirt that is cut plenty low to show off everything she needs to. The three of you begin on the wine.