A Dirty Morning Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where did that leave him with Emily? She was certainly his type, and she was clearly into him. She seemed willing to sleep with him, but he didn't want to use her. If she truly liked him, then why would he use that to his advantage and fuck her if he didn't want to date her? Even if she'd explicitly stated she wasn't looking for anything more than a fling. This was why he couldn't hook up with girls. He wanted to, but he felt bad before it even happened. He didn't want to trick them into thinking he liked them and then bail on them. Emily knew this, however, and that was the only thing that kept him thinking about getting her naked as soon as he could.

His head was spinning thinking this over and over, losing the peace that the rising sun had brought him when he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"I'd ask how you slept, but I assume it wasn't any better than I did."

It was Emily, dressed in an oversized hoodie, probably one she'd stolen from an ex-boyfriend. She joined Zeke on the rock, leaning against him, prompting him to put his arm around her as the sun hit their faces. They remained silent for a few minutes before Zeke spoke up.

"Sorry if I woke you."

"No worries. I don't think it was you. Addison climbed over me, which is what did it," Emily responded, "but I was sad that you were not spooning with me when I woke. I was hoping to feel something between us," she finished with a wink.

Emily was more forward, especially in a sexual nature, than any girl he'd met besides Addison, and that wasn't a fair comparison because sex wasn't on the table with Addison. She felt safe with him, knowing that he wouldn't cross the line, but Emily seemed to know exactly what could happen----what she wanted to happen.

"Oh, it was there," Zeke smiled. "Hell, I thought about whipping it out and jacking off to the rising sun."

He hadn't in reality, but now that he was saying it, Zeke thought it wouldn't have been a bad idea, especially if Emily was the only one who saw him.

"That would've been pretty hot, but I doubt I could've let you finish on your own," Emily kissed him on the cheek.

Zeke was about to turn and properly kiss her for the first time, but he pulled up short when he heard someone approach from behind.

"You two want to head out and grab breakfast?" Addison said, having snuck up behind them.

"Yes and no," Zeke replied. "I'd love to get out of here, but I am exhausted and desperately need a shower. I don't think anywhere would let me eat in this state."

"Oh, come on, you've got plenty of time to nap this afternoon. I know you've got work to do, but you can do it later. It's not due tomorrow anyway," Addison encouraged.

"I don't know. I'll think about it. But I do really need to shower. So, can you at least drop me off at home?"

"Oh, that's a good idea," Emily gave a knowing look to Zeke. "I could use a shower too."

***

They did not drop him off at home. On the car ride back into town, they reached an agreement. Since Zeke had a change of clothes with him, as did everyone except Chad, they would stop at Addison's. It was on the way, and everyone could shower if they wanted to. It would take less time than everyone going home, plus Addison said it wouldn't give Zeke the chance to bail. Insinuating that if ended up alone at home, he was likely to ditch the whole thing and go to bed, not that he planned to go home alone. Zeke started to protest, but when Emily unexpectedly agreed with Addison, he dropped it.

Chad excused himself to shower and change at his apartment. He lived in the same complex and needed to grab clothes anyway. Everyone agreed it would speed up the process, and honestly, Zeke was glad to be rid of him for a few minutes. He wasn't as bad as many of his fraternity brothers, but he still had an air of douche about him. Enough, even when he was outside the frat, that Zeke constantly wondered why Addison continued to date him. It was the one thing that Zeke didn't understand about her.

"Neither of my roommates is home, so feel free to use the other shower," Addison said as she ducked into her bathroom, wearing only a towel.

Zeke stood in the living room with Emily. He was not sure what to say. He knew they were both exhausted, and he wanted to be a gentleman, but if he did not shower first, he'd fall asleep on the couch waiting for her to finish, so he took the chance and asked to go first.

"No problem. I need to find something to drink anyway. I feel like I swallowed a pound of sand last night," Emily replied. "Just don't take too long in there. I know how you boys can be," she winked.

Once in the bathroom, Zeke quickly stripped as he waited for the water to come up to temperature. Looking in the mirror, he laughed at his appearance. Half his hair stuck straight up, while the other half was plastered to his scalp. Dirt covered his forehead and left cheek as if he'd slept on a pillow of dust, which wasn't far from the truth. The rest of his body was sticky and covered in dirt and who knows what else.

He'd had fun, but he was still sure it would have been more pleasurable if it had been at someone's house. Although, he now realized that if it had, he probably would have made his way home and not gotten to sleep next to Emily----unless she'd come home with him. Which, thinking about it, probably would've happened.

Addison was right. He needed to put himself out there and not in a way to attract another long-term girlfriend. He liked being tied down, or more specifically, he hated being single and everything that came with it. It was just that he had put a lot of effort into his ex, and all he had to show for it was anger and some memories of adequate sex. It wasn't that she was bad in bed, nor was he. It was because they wanted different things. He wanted to be more spontaneous and adventurous, while she wanted to use the same positions over and over and over and over.

When walking around campus, Zeke was constantly seeing places that he wanted to try having sex in. Whenever he brought that up to her, she turned him down. Saying something like it was too risky or uncomfortable. Sometimes, his ex was right, but other times, he thought there was little risk of being caught. Then there were the times when the only people who could catch them were their friends, and even then, she hadn't wanted to risk it, feeling that it would ruin her reputation, even though everyone knew they were fucking anyway. In the end, Zeke concluded the idea didn't turn her on and stopped pursuing it.

The shower was hot, and Zeke dipped his head forward, letting the water cascade over him. It was a bit too hot on his face, but it felt good as he turned and let it run over his back. The heat of the water loosened the muscles in his neck as he rotated his head in circles, trying to fix the damage done by sleeping on the ground. Zeke was zoning out, thinking about Emily's ass as they hiked up the OHV trail the night before.

"Mind if I join you?" a voice said as she suddenly pulled the shower curtain away from the wall.

Zeke was caught off guard, having not heard the door open, and almost slipped and fell from his fright. Luckily, the stick-on grips, which people install when they get older and fear spontaneously falling in the shower, adorned the basin. Now that he thought about it, someone had installed handrails on all three walls. It was odd for an apartment complex filled with students but it was far from campus and probably only recently became overrun with college kids as the university continued to expand. Regaining his composure, he saw Emily's face peering around the curtain. He calmed down, stopped thinking about handrails, and welcomed the intrusion.

"You almost gave me a heart attack," Zeke said, still catching his breath, having not fully realized what was going on or that Emily was actively looking up and down his naked body.

"Well, I'll just have to make it up to you," Emily said as she stepped into the tub, just as naked as Zeke.

Up until this point, Zeke had thought of Emily as cute with a nice ass. What he didn't know was how perfect she would look standing before him, naked from head to toe. He tried to maintain eye contact with her, but as her eyes dropped, so did his. First, he focused on her breasts, which, while not large, were perky and perfectly shaped with cute little nipples standing erect from their summits.

He could feel his cock swell as his eyes scanned over her taught tummy and made their way to her groin. She wasn't completely bald down there, as his previous partners had been, but she kept it neatly trimmed, with her dark curls cut short and the swollen lips of her pussy visible below. She was obviously conscious of her bikini line, as the edge of her tan was just outside her pubic hair, with everything slanting inward and drawing his attention to her lips.

Zeke was fully engorged, and Emily was unabashedly staring at his dick. They had cuddled the night before, and the sexual tension had been building, but Zeke still hesitated to step forward and embrace Emily's naked body. He shouldn't have needed any more invitations than her joining him in the shower, but this was new to him. He had always progressed through the sexual bases one by one, only seeing a person naked after several dates and multiple makeout sessions.

Emily reached out and gently slid her finger down Zeke's chest, breaking through his hesitation. He stepped forward, grabbed Emily by the waste, and pulled her against him. Lowering his lips to hers, they kissed for the first time. Zeke initially wished he'd brushed his teeth but knew Emily was in the same position. It didn't matter. His cock pressed between them, the tip hitting Emily just above the navel. Her breasts smashed against his chest as she pushed against him, urging more body contact.

Zeke's hand slipped to her ass as he spun and pushed her under the warm water. They explored each other's bodies, with their hands at first and then their lips as they broke their kiss. Zeke wrapped his mouth around her nipple as she grabbed his shaft for the first time, slowly stroking as he suckled her breast. Emily moaned as she leaned against the tiled wall, the cold sending shivers throughout her body.

Zeke broke from her nipple and kissed lower, crossing her stomach as she lost grip of his member. He sank to his knees as she lifted one leg, propping it on the tub. He started at her knees, slowly kissing along her inner thigh, teasing her as he worked closer to his fragrant goal. He loved to tease and would often delay his partners' gratification, but Emily wouldn't play that game, not today anyway. She grabbed a safety bar with one hand and his head with the other, guiding him to her cunt.

"Oh fuck. I've been dreaming of this since last night," Emily muttered as Zeke lapped her outer lips. "Don't tease me, just eat my pussy."

Zeke's hands returned to her ass, and he pulled her against his face as he focused on her clit, licking, circling, and finally sucking on it as Emily writhed against the wet wall, her hips sporadically bucking as he pushed her closer to the edge. As her pleasure grew, so did her vocalizations, escalating until she was moaning and screaming----mostly incoherently----at a volume that anyone in the living room, and possibly the neighboring apartment, could understand what was happening.

"Yes, yes, yes. Keep going. I'm so close," Emily called out, gaining her composure enough to give Zeke some final instructions. "Finger me. Spread my lips and shove your fingers inside me. Make me cum, dammit, make me cum!"

Zeke did as she requested, and Emily responded with a glass-shattering scream as she held his face against her crotch. If Addison and the neighbors hadn't heard before, they certainly did now. Amazingly, Emily was able to stay upright in the shower, assisted by the handrails, until her orgasm began to wane, and her legs felt like jello. She slowly slid down the tile wall until she was sitting on the narrow edge of the tub. Her hands were in Zeke's hair, and he was still eating her pussy, albeit with a much gentler demeanor. After a few last gasps of her climax and the accompanying twitches of her pelvis, she pushed him away.

Before Zeke could wipe his face clean, Emily pulled his face to hers, kissing him softly. The intensity grew as she regained her composure, their tongues dancing as they smeared her juices between each other's lips. Zeke was rearing to go, his cock drooling precum, but he didn't know how far she wanted to go. Was this all she wanted? Did she want to blow him in return? Or did she want him to bend her over and fuck her from behind under the warm shower water?

It was the latter.

Although, it did not go as smoothly as Zeke or Emily hoped. Despite the safety measures installed by the previous, presumably elderly tenant, they couldn't find a stable position in the tub. Either one was slipping, or the important parts weren't lining up. Not to mention, the warm water became a hindrance when it came to lubrication. Not all wet is created equal, and when the two finally found a good position and Zeke lined himself up, he encountered unexpected resistance when he tried to push himself inside.

"Nope, stop. This isn't going to work," Emily said.

"You're wet on the inside," Zeke said, easing his finger inside her pussy. "It's just the water has washed away your lube on your lips. Give me a second, and I can fix this," he continued sounding a bit desperate.

"No, it's not worth it. Let's just get out of the shower. You'll have better traction anyway."

Cutting the water and grabbing their towels, Zeke and Emily dried each other off, caressing and massaging as they did. They were in a hurry, knowing Addison would only take so long to shower, but distraction is easy when exploring a new body. Eventually, they were dry----well, Emily was still dripping wet, but only where it mattered. Zeke bent down and picked her up, his hand grasping her ass, and lifted her to the edge of the sink. Luckily, it was a study cabinet and not some delicate pedestal, and it supported Emily with ease as Zeke once again lined himself up.

He looked into her eyes as he pressed against her lips and as she nodded in approval, but not before quickly diverting her eyes toward the bathroom door. Zeke caught the glance, but it didn't concern him as he was ready. His cock dripping precum and Emily's cunt sopping wet, he pushed inside. Zeke let out a long slow moan as Emily's delicately warm pussy wrapped around him. Emily joined him, voicing her appreciation of his size as it delved into her. Despite his long legs, he was barely tall enough to make the position work. Even then, he had to extend to his toes as he fully buried himself.

He watched himself sink deeper and then let his eyes climb back up Emily's body, past her breasts, until he was once again looking deep into her eyes. As he began to thrust slowly, he leaned forward and met her lips with his. The kiss started slow, just like his thrusts, but quickly picked up steam, increasing with intensity until they were sloppily making out while he pounded her down below. Maintaining one hand on her ass for leverage, Zeke slid the other up her side until his thumb pressed into the underside of her breast. As he slowly moved his hand to cup her breast, he pushed her against the wall, pressing his fingers into the soft flesh of her tit. Their kiss was severed when she tilted her head back and slid a hand between their bodies, reaching for her clit. She flicked herself as he continued to fuck her, faster now that he was not trying to maintain contact with her lips.

"Oh, God, that feels so good. I haven't been fucked like this in too long," Emily called out. "Keep going. I want to cum all over your huge cock."

Zeke knew "huge" was an overstatement, but he appreciated the compliment. He wasn't insecure about his size, being above average, but by no means was he pornstar big. He'd never had a girl complain, but this was the first time one had called him "huge." His mind began to wander, wondering if Emily was being kind or if she'd had unfortunate luck with past lovers.

"Harder. Harder. I'm almost there," Emily pleaded, bringing Zeke back to the moment.

Zeke was growing tired, or more specifically, his calves were weakening. He was in good shape but estimated he'd done several hundred calve raises since he entered Emily. He wouldn't last long enough in this position for his orgasm, but he gritted his teeth and made sure that he helped Emily achieve hers.

"Fuck!" Emily exclaimed in a long, drawn-out scream.

It was all she verbalized, but Zeke knew by her body's reaction that this orgasm was better than the last. Her back arched, and she pressed her head against the wall next to the vanity. She pushed forward against him as he continued to fuck her. It was all he could do to keep her ass from slipping from the sink. As her body relaxed and her breathing settled, she wrapped her arms around Zeke and pulled him in for a deep, slow kiss.

"Where do you want to cum?" Emily asked, breaking the kiss and gazing into Zeke's eyes. "You deserve your choice after that second orgasm."

Zeke had never been asked that question. He knew most of the options, although he was sure there were some he'd never thought about. Immediately, he wanted to fill her cunt, then he quickly started to think about what it would feel like to cum in her mouth, but in the end, he couldn't get the thought of what his cum would look like dripping from her breasts out of his mind.

"Turn around," Zeke said as he helped her from the sink.

Despite picturing his orgasm, he wasn't finished fucking her, but he needed a different approach if he was going to finish the job without a severe calf cramp. Emily instinctively bent over the sink, presenting her ass to him. It was firm, full, and looked perfect in that position, but Zeke was not in the mood to loiter, no matter how good the view was.

He had to spread his legs and squat to get low enough, but it was a welcome change in position and would give him more force, allowing him to thrust with his quads and glutes instead of with his calves. As he settled into place, Emily surprised him by reaching through his legs and grabbing his cock, pulling him forward and pressing it against her folds. All he had to do was push.

Zeke grabbed Emily's hips, preparing to thrust forward, his tip splitting her folds, when he realized the door to the bathroom was open----and not just a crack. There was a two-foot gap in the door, but the hallway was dark, preventing him from seeing out. He must have missed this detail when getting out of the shower, as he had more intriguing scenery to focus on. As with Emily's earlier glance, he dismissed the open door, assuming she'd noticed the same thing. The only concern would be that Addison could've heard Emily's screams, but as he'd heard Addison get fucked multiple times before, he thought it was only fair that he returned the favor.

Not bothering to close the door, Zeke pushed upward, once again burying his cock inside Emily, who moaned with pleasure and dropped one hand to her clit as she used the other to brace against the wall. Zeke knew she had cum twice, so while he wanted to help her reach a third, he was more focused on his own. Grabbing her hips, her pulled her back as he thrust forward, his hips colliding with her ass, sending ripples across her cheeks as he slammed into her. He could see her breasts sway from the impact in the mirror, and his eyes fixated on them as he continued to fuck her from behind.

"Fuck, your pussy feels so good," Zeke moaned as his fingers dug into Emily's shapely hips. "I want to fill you with my seed."

"Fuck, yes, fill me. Pump me full. I want to feel your cock jerk inside me," Emily replied.

"And I want to see it drip out of your cunt," a quiet female voice from the hall spoke, just a little too loud.