A Dish Best Served Cold

Story Info
Divorced woman gets her revenge.
2.1k words
4.02
96.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The divorce had been finalized for several weeks now and Tom was quite proud of himself. After all, he had worked hard to get to where he was. He had changed, matured. Was it his fault that he had grown apart from Beth, his wife of almost 20 years? Hell, they were college sweethearts for Christ's sake, how could you expect something to last that long?

Tom was the first to admit that for a forty year old woman, Beth was still beautiful. She looked younger then her age, sure. Kept herself in great shape but she was still forty. At forty-one he was still young, in his prime. Could he help it if a much younger woman found him attractive? Could he help it if he reacted like any normal man and responded? It was only normal. He felt sorry she had been hurt, but she got a good settlement out of it, hell, her attorney had raped him in the divorce.

Beth could cry all the way to the bank, meanwhile his twenty-three year old girlfriend could salve his wounds. This girl was amazing! She did things to him Beth couldn't even dream of. Sex with Beth had been, well not boring but – married. There were things Beth just wouldn't do. Things as a man he had a right to expect. Well, he had them now.

Tom looked through his mail as he got a beer from the fridge. Hmm, a package. Getting a small utility knife from the kitchen, Tom sliced it open. A videotape. No note, no label, no clue what it could be. One way to find out, he thought. Taking his beer into the media room, he turned on the TV and popped the tape in the VCR. Settling on the couch, he popped his beer and hit 'play' on the remote.

After a few seconds of snow, the screen cleared to show a hotel room in what looked to be some kind of tropical setting. The camera panned over to show his ex-wife standing in the center of the room. Tom had to admit she looked beautiful, as usual, in her simple skirt and white blouse. Her legs were tan and bare.

"Hi Tom," she spoke. "This tape's for you. Just a little something for you to think of while your sitting there with your little girlfriend."

What the fuck? He thought, what kind of bitchy little thing is she going to do… He didn't have time to finish the thought when a young man, looked to be in his twenties, came into the frame behind Beth. Tom didn't recognize him, typical surfer-boy type with his long blond hair and tanned complexion. Tall kid, almost a head taller then Beth and Beth was tall herself.

"This is Mike. Say hi to Tom, Mike," Beth giggled.

"Hey Tom," Mike grinned.

Mike reached around Beth and pulled her long blond hair back over her shoulder. His hand caressed her still lovely neck and then started to unbutton her blouse. Tom was stunned. The camera zoomed in to follow Mike's hands as they slowly opened each button of his ex-wife's silk blouse, a V of tanned skin showing as the opening plunged lower and lower. Mike eventually reached her skirt and pulled the blouse out of the waistband and open. Beth didn't have a bra on and Tom was shocked to see that while she was tanned, there were no tan-lines on her breasts. He hadn't seen his wife's naked torso in almost a year and was stunned at how good she looked. He had heard she was spending a lot of time at the gym. It showed. Her normally flat belly now rippled, shit, she had fucking six-pack abs! Her arms were toned, even her fucking tits looked perkier. He stared at the screen, wondering if she had them done. He concluded not.

"Do you like my tan Tom?" Beth asked from the screen. "I got it here in Negril. That's where I met Mike. You'll be happy to know that I'm having a great time spending your money."

"Bitch," Tom muttered to the screen.

On the screen, Mike was fumbling at the back of Beth's skirt. Tom heard a zipper and Beth's skirt fluttered to the floor to puddle at her ankles. She had the tiniest pair of panties on. Damm, she looked good. Her legs had always been her best feature and now they were even better, toned, defined, fucking sculpted, Tom thought.

Mike hooked his hands in Beth's panties and started to push them down over her hips and at about that point Tom realized this guy was stripping his wife. Ex-wife. Shit! Tom watched as Beth's panties fell to the floor. Beth stood there, naked and proud of her new figure. Tanned all over except for the smallest white patch over her pubis – which Tom was shocked to see had been shaved bare. Something else she had never done for him.

Beth stretched languidly, displaying her body for the camera, reaching over her shoulder to cup Mike's head which bent in to nuzzle her neck. His hands roamed over her body, caressing a nipple to hardness, skirting across her firm belly.

"I have another new friend too," Beth smiled. She beckoned to someone off camera. A large black man came into view, grinning. "This is Nigel. Say hi to Tom, Nigel."

"Hello Tom," Nigel grinned at the camera. The musical lilt of the islands in his voice.

Nigel was another handsome young man in his twenties. Shorter then Mike, he was powerfully built, muscles on his arms bulging under his loose shirt.

Smiling cheekily at the camera, Nigel bent to capture one of Beth's nipples in his teeth.

"Mmm," Beth purred at the camera. "I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am, Tommy."

She let the two men push her back onto a couch. Tom could see both men shedding clothes as they went. The camera followed. Shit, there must be a fourth person there running the camera he thought. The two guys were now completely naked as was Beth. Tom ground his teeth noticing both of these punks looked like model material, with their good looks and chiseled bodies. He became even angrier when he noticed that both were better endowed then he was. Quite a bit better endowed.

They sat on the couch on either side of Beth, Mike kissing her while Nigel bent to suck one of her tits. The camera zoomed in on the kiss. Tom could see Beth's tongue snake out into Mike's mouth. He saw Mike grin as he sucked on it, pressing his own mouth into hers as he captured her other breast in his hand.

Beth broke the kiss with Mike and turned to Nigel. Who gladly released her nipple to kiss her mouth. He nibbled on her lip, sucking it into his mouth and releasing it. Tom heard Beth's deep-throated laugh as they kissed. He burned to watch her kissing this very black man, all of his prejudices coming to the fore.

The camera pulled back, showing their bodies. Tom saw that Beth now had her legs splayed wide open, Mike's hand on her, in her, stroking her pussy with one finger while plunging the other into her. Beth's hands were wrapped around each of their cocks, gently stroking them.

"Mmm, this is sooo good," Beth purred. "Mike's much better at this then you ever were Tom."

Tom closed his eyes in frustration, but then opened them, unable to look away. His cock rock hard in his pants, shaming him even more.

"Oooo," Beth moaned. "Ungh!" her head went back as she came. Beth was always an easy cum Tom thought. He never realized how easy until he was with someone new. Belatedly, Tom was realizing there was a lot he had taken for granted.

Beth pushed Mike's hand away. Turning around and kneeling on the couch, Beth hovered over Nigel's large cock. The camera zoomed in. Beth's tongue snaked out to caress the tip of Nigel's think, black pole. Beth pushed the hood of Nigel's uncircumcised cock back and took the head in her mouth. A little tentatively, she began to suck, bobbing her head up and down on his rod, each stroke taking more in until she was capturing most of his rod in her mouth, her sweet face filling the camera.

She shifted and the camera pulled back. Mike and gotten up and was standing behind Beth, pulling her upturned rump over. The camera zoomed in on Beth's raised ass, her pussy exposed for the world in all its wet, juicy splendor.

Mike put the head of his cock against her and pressed in. Tom stared, repelled but fascinated as this young man fucked his Beth. The camera pulled back and he sunk into his own private hell as sweet Beth, pristine Beth, proper Beth was filled at both ends in a Jamaican hotel room by two young studs she had apparently picked up in some bar. Mikes balls made a wet, slapping sound as they banged into Beth's cunt as he pounded her.

Beth stopped sucking on Nigel's cock, raising her head, eyes closed as she groaned, "Oh, oh, oh, yes, oh yes, oh fuck me, c'mon, fuck me, yes, oh!"

Mike grabbed her hips and pounded harder.

"Oh, God, oh yes! Oh God! Oh God!" Beth moaned as she clutched the cushions of the couch, cumming again.

Mike groaned and the camera caught his semen leaking from around his cock as it plunged in and out of her filled hole. He pumped a few more times and withdrew, a rush of milky white cum following his cock out of her pussy.

The camera focused on Beth's face again as she looked at the camera, still bent over on the couch. "Can you guess what I'm going to let Nigel do now Tom?" she asked with a sultry, satisfied smile.

The camera pulled back. Nigel was now standing behind Beth, a tube in his hand. He squirted a bit out on his hand and rubbed it across Beth's asshole.

"You've always wanted my 'other' cherrie, haven't you Tom," she teased. "You begged me for it, but I never gave it to you."

Nigel was now rubbing more of the lubricant on his cock.

"I'm giving it to Nigel, Tom, and you're going to watch."

The big black man placed his tool against Beth's rosette. Slowly, gently, he began to press in. The camera cut from Beth's face to Nigel's cock invading her virginal ass and back again. Beth closed her eyes, her forehead furrowed slightly as his cock went deeper. The head disappeared and he paused, reaching around her to stroke her clit.

"Are you OK darlin'?" Nigel asked.

"Yeah, it's not that bad, keep going," Beth replied.

Tom watched in agony as Nigel's cock went into Beth's ass, inch by inch until he had completely filled her. Tom stroked his own cock, angered and excited and mostly just confused at his own feelings.

After pausing a moment to let her get used to him, Nigel withdrew and pushed in again, slowly but a little faster then before. Again. And again, each time a little faster. The look on Beth's face changed from enduring discomfort to something else as Nigel continued to reach around her, playing with her clit. Nigel moved into her faster, screwing his own eyes shut.

"Ungh!" he groaned as he speared her deep, pressing in and keeping it there, "Ahh, oh darlin' daht was nice!"

Beth was breathing hard, "That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be," she said, gasping as Nigel withdrew. The camera zoomed for a moment on her ass, gaping and glistening with Nigel's cum before returning to her face. "Maybe I should have let you, Tom. Oh well, too late now. You left me."

Beth turned on the couch, sitting back facing the camera, magnificently naked and just fucked. "I hope you're happy Tom. I wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't pining away for you. Hope you enjoyed my little parting shot. Oh, there's one more person I want you to meet." Turning her head, she said to someone off camera, "Mike, take the camera."

The picture jiggled for a moment, then steadied on. "Come here 'Becca." Beth said.

The camera pulled back to show a beautiful brunette, about twenty-five, tanned and naked walking over to the couch. She sat next to Beth. Very close.

"I'm going to try something else you always used to talk about." Beth taunted from the screen. " 'Becca here is going to clean me off." Beth sat back on the couch and spread her legs. The younger woman moved between them, kneeling on the floor. "But I think that's enough taping," Beth said. "I've made my point, the rest is for me."

The screen faded to black as 'Becca bent to his wife's cunt. Tom sat there, alone in his apartment, his cock in his hand, tasting the ashes of his 'freedom' in his mouth as he contemplated what he had thrown away.