A Ditzy Pair

Story Info
Mother and daughter sunbathe nude.
3.8k words
4.5
159.7k
167
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,525 Followers

When I was in my twenties I was spending a week with my parents. My father had made a mint on the stock market and retired, moving to a small town a couple of hours out from the city. I told him at the time that he was making a mistake but no, he knew better.

He and my mother thoroughly enjoyed his retirement for a good three months. Then Dad found that he was bored, bored, bored. He needed to keep busy and he needed people around him. He was seriously considering selling his place and moving back to the city when the old geezer who ran the general store had a heart attack, dropping dead on the spot.

My old man knew an opportunity when he saw one. He bought the store and he and Mum started running it, the widow of the deceased owner staying on for a few weeks to help in the transition process. My father had one big advantage over the previous owner. He didn't really give a damn if he made a profit or not. This was his new hobby and hobbies are supposed to cost money. (Actually, I believe he did reasonably well. He wasn't going to make another fortune but he more than broke even.)

So with my folks safely ensconced in the general store I had a perfect holiday home I could visit. I could drop in for the occasional weekend or so, no charge for the room and all meals free. There was even a decent golf course and a good swimming pool within an easy drive.

After I'd visited a few times I came to know the immediate neighbours. On one side a nice elderly couple. They were in their twilight years and truly enjoying their retirement, the sedate pace of the small town suiting them down to the ground. On the other side there was a, ah, let's say more middle aged couple and their daughter.

I'd never met Mr Banleigh as he always seemed to be off working. Mrs Banleigh and Eris were something else again. Mrs Banleigh was a blonde, with that really fair hair that some blondes have. So was Eris, for that matter. Now I'd guess that Mrs Banleigh was in her middle to late thirties. I was making that guess based on the fact that Eris had recently turned eighteen, but you'd never know it to look at her. On a bad day she'd pass for twenty five, and she had very few bad days.

This wasn't a case of mutton dressed up as lamb. Mrs Banleigh looked, dressed, and acted like a younger woman. On a good day she and Eris could be mistaken for twins.

Both the Banleigh ladies were fair of face and sensational of figure, a friendly, outgoing pair. I have to admit a nicer mother/daughter combination I had yet to meet. Oh, and just as an aside, they were also the ditziest pair I've ever come across. I don't think they had a single fully functioning brain between the two of them.

I currently had a week off and had chosen to spend it with my parents. I could play some golf and even give them a break at the general store. I slept in the first morning and rose and dressed around nine and had just finished breakfast when the doorbell rang. I strolled along and answered it and Mrs Banleigh was there, cup in hand.

"Oh, hullo, Roger," she said. "I didn't expect to see you here. Your mother didn't mention you were coming down."

In that case, why was she ringing the bell? She must have known that my parents were at the store.

"A surprise visit," I told her, discretely giving her the once over. She was dressed for the warm weather, shorts and a top. I idly wondered if she'd bothered with a bra. "My parents are at the store right now. Can I help you?"

"At the store this early?" she asked, seeming to bounce about as she talked. The answer to my question about her bra was a no from the way those puppies were bouncing about under her top.

"It is after nine," I gently pointed out.

"Oh, is it? I had no idea."

And this comment was from a woman who had a phone sticking out of the pocket of her shorts and was also wearing a watch.

"Yes, it is. Can I help you?" I asked again.

"Oh, yes," she said, holding up her cup. "Can you spare a cup of sugar? We've run out and I don't want to go down the street before I have my coffee."

"Not a problem," I assured her, stepping aside to let her enter. She pranced down the hall, heading towards the kitchen, while I followed on behind, watching her buttocks roll about under her shorts, taking the chance to adjust my own equipment before something nasty happened to it.

Mrs Banleigh bustled into the kitchen and slouched down on one of the seats, leaning over the table. Did I mention that the top she was wearing was one of those gypsy tops? You know the sort. Loose, and hang off the shoulders. All fine when you're standing up but when you're leaning forward like, say, the way Mrs Banleigh was, the top gaped loose, giving an excellent view of the contents therein.

One thing I noticed (Okay, apart from the two obvious things) was that Mrs Banleigh didn't seem to have any tan lines. Not even the slightest trace of one. I was, I'll admit, curious.

I filled the cup with sugar but instead of giving it to Mrs Banleigh I set it down and held out my hands to her. She automatically took them and I tugged and she rose to her feet.

"If you'll excuse me for just a second," I told her, "I'm curious about something."

That gypsy top wasn't tucked into her shorts. It was a simple matter to take it by the hem and lift it up and off, Mrs Banleigh not putting up the least bit of resistance.

"What did you do that for?" she asked, sounding slightly bemused.

"I wanted to see if you had any tan lines," I explained. "I suspected you didn't but I wanted to see for myself. Most girls have a line from here to about here, but you haven't."

I lightly traced a line from her shoulder down to her breast and lightly circled her nipple. I was able to do this as she'd made no attempt whatsoever to hide her breasts or stop me. She just seemed slightly curious as to why I was doing this.

"Am I to take it that you sunbathe topless?" I suggested, my finger still resting lightly on her nipple. I was quite surprised when she shook her head.

"You don't?"

She shook her head again.

"Then how come?" I asked, brushing my hands across both breasts to indicate what I was asking.

"We sunbathe nude, of course?" She didn't say 'der' but I could hear it implied.

"Oh, of course," I agreed. "Silly of me not to guess. Um, if you'll excuse me for just a moment longer?"

Before she could say yay, nay, or otherwise, I'd flicked open the button on her shorts and was busy sliding both them and her panties down.

"Really, Roger." She finally registered a protest. That's all she did. She didn't try to stop me or bend over to grab her shorts. She just stood there, effectively naked and gave me a small frown.

"Really, is right," I agreed. "Not a spot of white to be seen."

I reached down and brushed my hand over her mons, feeling the silky smoothness.

"You're quite exquisite, you know. Um, you said we sunbathe nude. I assume you meant Eris? I can just imagine what she looks like from looking at you. An absolutely magnificent pair."

I have to admit that while I was talking I was continuing to rub Mrs Banleigh's mons. I finally stopped and started undoing my own shorts. Mrs Banleigh finally asked a question before the results were obvious.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she wanted to know.

"I'm accepting your generous invitation and getting ready to make love to you," I told her, my shorts and jocks dropping away.

"What? What invitation?" she gasped out. "I didn't invite you to do anything."

I eased her back against the table even as I was replying. A touch of my foot against her ankle resulted in her spreading her legs a little more.

"Well, what would you call it when you let me undress you and stroke you?" I asked, emphasizing my point by closing a hand over her breast and rubbing it, my thumb rolling her nipple around at the same time. I was also standing a lot closer and my erection was pressing against her.

"B-but I didn't say you could undress me," she pointed out.

"You didn't say I couldn't," I pointed out in return, taking her hand and closing it over my cock. "Still, I'm not going to make you. You just steer me into place when you're ready."

My free hand slipped between her legs, rubbing her pussy. I could feel her heat and her moistness. She was ready, even if she didn't really know it.

I have to admit she looked a little confused, but she didn't let go of my cock, holding it quite firmly. It was a bit of a relief when she took a slightly firmer hold and moved me into position.

As soon as I sensed the position was right I pressed a little, her lips quite happily parting to let me in. I pressed firmly into her and she pressed just as firmly back against me, taking me deep.

From that point on I was all over her, hands wandering, mouth tasting, my cock rampaging. Bloody hell, was it ever. I was driving into her just as hard and fast as I could and she was responding, bucking against me, yammering on in her excitement. I was quite surprised. I'd never heard anyone talk so fast, excluding an auctioneer in a hurry. The gist of her statements seemed to be along the lines of 'yes, more' and I was happy to oblige.

Mrs Banleigh somehow managed to wedge her bottom against the edge of the table, her legs coming up to wrap around me, her hands clutching at my shoulders. I have to admit that she seemed to be having a fine time, even if it sounds as though I'm bragging. I have to admit that I don't think I'm that good. Maybe she'd been feeling a little deprived, which would help explain her rather easy capitulation. I mean, even though she's a ditz, I'd expected her to tell me to take a running jump rather than succumb.

Not that I was complaining. I was having a fine time myself. Who wouldn't with such a willing participant, with curves in all the right places, and responses that made me feel like the maestro of sex.

I wound up to a crescendo and she climaxed at about the same time as I did. What did surprise me was that she climaxed silently, all her yabbering just fading away.

Afterwards she scrambled into her clothes, giving me a suspicious look.

"You know, I'm positive I didn't give you permission to do that," she grumbled at me.

"Implicit permission," I insisted. "Maybe not verbally but your body certainly made your wishes known. Um, you didn't actually say no at any stage."

"Well, it's not going to happen again," she insisted, still looking suspicious.

"If you say so," I said agreeably. "I have to admit that it's probably best that it doesn't. It was so fantastic that trying again would only spoil the memory."

That seemed to please her. She grabbed her sugar and headed for the door. Once she reached the door I had a request for her.

"By the way, do you think you could give me a call the next time you and Eris decide to sunbathe? You're very lovely and I'd really like to get a photo of the pair of you for my scrap book."

"I think you're forgetting that we sunbathe nude," she said softly, as though breaking bad news to me.

"I know. You told me. Mother and daughter sunbathing nude would make a great photo, especially as you look enough alike to be sisters."

"Um you wouldn't try to, ah. . ."

"Certainly not," I assured her. "You've already said no and I can accept that for an answer. Besides, Eris will be there. She may not want her photo taken. I'll ask before I take it. Well, I won't try to persuade you. You can make up your own mind as to whether you'd like me to come around and take a nice photo of the pair of you."

I handed her my card and she departed. I went and played golf. I didn't receive a phone call from Mrs Banleigh but I hadn't really expected to. I mean, whose going to ring their neighbour and say come on over, we're naked? Mrs Banleigh, that's who.

It was just after lunch on Monday, and I was considering some more golf, when my phone rang. It was an unknown number but I answered it anyway.

"Roger, we're going out the back to do some sunbathing if you want to come over for that photo."

I could not believe that the woman had actually called me and told me. I know I called her a ditz, but really! Not that that stopped me from heading off in her direction.

I strolled around to their back yard and there they were, mother and daughter stretched out naked on a couple of inflatable mattresses. I wondered about the mattresses for a moment but thinking about it, it made sense. A towel didn't lessen the hardness of the ground and a beach chair would be awkward if you wanted to roll over.

Mrs Banleigh was totally blasé about my being there but Eris was blushing quite strongly. Not covering up, just blushing.

"What are you doing here?" Eris demanded. "Can't you see we want some privacy?"

"I'm here by invitation," I explained. "Your mother invited me over so I could take a mother and daughter photo. Um, you'll have to calm down a little first as your face is rather red."

"Mother," Eris wailed. "How could you?"

"Roger thought it would be nice to take a photo of us while we were sunbathing so I called him round. He did say that he wouldn't take the photo unless you agreed."

"Why didn't you ask me first? I'm naked, and he's looking at me."

"Well, of course you're naked. That's why he suggested the photo."

Eris looked a little blank.

"He knew we'd be sunbathing naked?"

"Um, yes. Your mother happened to mention it. She was saying she likes to sunbathe naked and that you join her. I thought it would be an ideal time to take a shot."

"And see me naked."

"That did have a bearing on my making the suggestion," I admitted.

"Well, you're not taking my photo."

"You have to excuse Eris," said Mrs Banfield. "She's still a virgin and a little sensitive about her body."

"I don't know why. It's a beautiful one," I said, continuing to watch her. "Ah, your blush is coming back."

"Why don't you just go away?"

"I've got a better idea," I said, sinking down onto the ground next to her. "Your mother is lying right there, ready to protect you if I go too far. Why don't I teach you something about your body as seen through the eyes of a man?"

I looked over at Mrs Banleigh.

"I'll just pet her a little. Let her feel what it's like to have a man touch her. She can enjoy the feeling in a safe environment."

"No," said Eris, looking at where my hand was now resting on her breast.

"Roger's got a point, Eris, dear," said Mrs Banleigh. "I'm right here watching. What can go wrong? You'll like it."

As far as I could see Eris had a number of choices. She could tell me to piss off which would be a sensible thing to do. She could claw my hand with those long fingernails she has. Another sensible thing. She could get up and go into the house, leaving me wistfully watching her delicious derriere swishing as she walked. See. Heaps of sensible options. She chose the ditzy option, lying there and watching my hand fondle her breast.

It was a very nice breast, too, and quite responsive. I could practically feel it swelling under my hand, and her nipple was puckering and standing out. I just naturally skipped my hand across to her other breast. It wouldn't do for it to feel left out.

I started talking softly, telling her how lovely she was and how silky her breasts felt. I pointed out how fine she felt from my side and asked how it felt for her. She was stirring a little restlessly and admitted that what I was doing wasn't too bad.

Initially I concentrated on her breasts, both touching and tasting. After a few minutes I had a hand drift down, crossing her tummy and settling on her mons, where I started some more massaging. Eris was breathing hard by this stage and what I was doing wasn't helping her get her breath back.

She did make a few feeble protesting noises but, seeing her legs drifted further apart when my hand pressed between them, I just ignored what she said. Actions do speak louder than words.

I spent more than a couple of minutes doing some extended rubbing and touching, slowly getting Eris's arousal under way. She gave a rather undignified squeak when my fingers finally slipped inside her but as a squeak isn't really a refusal that was another thing I could ignore.

After a few more minutes of stroking and petting and touching things I shouldn't Eris was breathing hard, rather flushed, hot and wet and willing. A sidewards glance at Mrs Banleigh showed that she was also breathing hard, flushed, and, from the look on her face, wet and willing.

Both women also got a matching look of shock when I moved to a kneeling position and dropped my trousers, revealing all. Mrs Banleigh looked as though she'd agree to a second course, but not with Eris there. Eris, on the other hand, wasn't sure what she wanted to do, although she was looking at my erection with some interest.

"We agreed on touching only, Roger," Mrs Banleigh said quickly, while Eris was giving a tentative shake of her head, her eyes still fastened on the prize.

"I know," I said, reaching for Eris's hand and bringing it closer to my cock, gratified with the way it immediately closed over me, slowly stroking me. "Still, it seems to me that it might be a good idea to initiate Eris properly. You're here to ensure that I take care of her and she'll get an experience that she can remember with pleasure."

I was all sweet reasonableness and gentle persuasion as I talked, at the same time hooking a toe against Eris's ankle and drawing her legs further apart. I was still talking as I moved to kneel between Eris's thighs, her hand still firmly attached to my cock.

"Just relax," I told her, removing her hand and leaning towards her, my cock starting to brush against her slit. Mrs Banleigh was saying something like, "But, but," but not actually telling me not to, while Eris was wide-eyed and fascinated, just waiting for what was about to happen.

Eris gave a gasp as I pressed more firmly and my cock forced her lips apart, sliding between them. She gave a somewhat louder, more startled, gasp as she lost her virginity, but any pain she may have felt was apparently incidental to the excitement she was feeling. I pressed deeper, a little bit at a time, having to force my way along a passage that was tight and clinging. If she hadn't been excited and wet I doubt that I could have gained entry, she was so tight. Eris also gave a breathy little gasp with each added increment as I drove into her.

Then I was fully inside her, looking down at her, and she was watching me with an odd expression, an almost thoughtful expression.

"Okay?" I asked softly and she nodded slowly.

"Oh, yes," she said, in a voice that was a soft hiss, reeking of satisfaction.

I smiled and started moving, pulling nearly all the way out and thrusting firmly back into place. She gave a soft groan and pushed up to meet me right from that first stroke.

Seeing that this was a first for her I didn't bother about experimenting, just proceeding to give her what I had as often as I could, coaxing her to respond. Not that much coaxing was needed, I might add. She was humping her hips under me, picking up the pace when I did, all excited eagerness.

I continued to play with her breasts as I drove into her, with Eris arching her back and rubbing her breasts against my hands. I'd noted that her mother was quite a talented lover and it was plain to see that Eris had inherited that talent.

I dragged things out for as long as I could but it was obvious to me that Eris was going to fire off at any moment. I couldn't even get her to slow down and make the most of what we were doing, with Eris just too eager to have everything happen at once. When I saw I couldn't delay things any longer I just let fly, driving in harder and faster, enjoying myself as Eris gave a choked cry and climaxed in a big way, me having my own climax at the same time.

Ashson
Ashson
8,525 Followers
12