A Doctor's Tale

Story Info
Autobiography of Tess Winfield, erotic doctor.
5.7k words
6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- MF, FFF, oral, anal, polyamory, fetish (exhib, voyeur, blindfold, mild domination, medical), toys.

Intro- This story is fictional and meant for those with mature open minds. Please do not read it if you object to graphic polyamorous sex or are in an unsafe environment. It is connected to many of my other stories, but none of those are required readings. Characters based on real people or copyrighted characters are featured as cameos and used fictitiously- the real people and copyrighted characters on whom they are based are not identical in my ficverse. Feedback is appreciated. Hope readers enjoy.

***

Garin-Ruiz Resort, Lake Tahoe, Nevada. Autumn 2023.

My name is Doctor Contessa Caterina "Tess" Winfield, Medical Doctor, General Practitioner. Through this story I will introduce myself to you and explain how we're going to spice up your marriage with the swinging lifestyle.

What do I mean by the later three words? Polyamory. Ethical nonmonogamy. Casual adultery. Yes, that is real and it can be practiced with health and wisdom. I know this because I have lived in and around the lifestyle my entire life. Your wife wants you to get involved in it also. She's bored with you and believes vice versa is also true. And she doesn't want you to break up either. So I and the other staff of this resort are going to help you out.

The swinging lifestyle exists all over the world. Usually in the shadows, sometimes in plain sight. It's practiced by sexually promiscuous people everywhere you see. Why do people get involved in it? Like I said earlier, they're bored. And they want new kinds of pleasure. New friends, new bedroom games. Not all of them are cheating. Some are just observing other people's games and playing their own the regular way. But that's not the case here.. Your wife's already cheating, sorry if you didn't know. Oh, you did know? And you've forgiven her? That's a relief. You're just uncomfortable with doing it yourself. Well, let's work on that.

Sex is fine as long as it's between consenting adults. People who indulge in it regularly are happy and more content with their lives than the repressed. How do I know this? Because I'm one of those indulging people. I don't have a problem with being this way either. I am in fact a revered part of our society.

Ever seen a TV show featuring a promiscuous doctor? Grey's Anatomy? General Hospital? M.A.S.H. in the old days? I'm one of the medical professionals on which the characters of such popular dramas might be based. Yes, there is truth in advertising. I'm a female doctor with a strong sex drive, multiple partners, and a fondness for sexual activity. I know many other doctors, nurses, and other health professionals- male and female- who are the same way. I have heard of more by studying history. Florence Nightingale documented her own serial masturbation in her diary, if you didn't know. Sigmund Freud was obsessed with the human sex drive. I know multiple other doctors with large amounts of children, marriages, and relationships. In Australia, England, and the United States, medical interns have been known to give out awards to those among them who exhibit promiscuity. I earned one of those awards during my residency at Saint Vincent's Hospital in New York City. I did so comfortably, entirely with my own pleasure and consent.

I may be promiscuous, but I promote good health over sex in general, quality over quantity. Check that, I try to get both quality and quantity. Nothing wrong with striving for both, right?

I am also a professional, able to separate the needs of medicine and its ugly side from the elements that excite me. A lot of medical professionals have patients who flirt openly with them. I tell the ones I get whom I find attractive to please refrain while winking at them and giving them a card with my phone number and the time I get off work. I give similar cards to other attractive people who flirt with me- medical professionals on the job and people with other occupations at the local bars and clubs where I hang out. If I find someone's flirting unwelcome, I politely and firmly tell them I am not interested. Then I move away or change the subject. It's usually easy to get them thinking about other things, if I have to interact with them at all. I have certain criteria for my relationships and if someone violates these and cannot make amends, I end the relationship. I practice ethical promiscuity, which is exactly what the words describe.

What is ethical promiscuity? Sex in good health with the use of protection and informed consent between adults. You establish up front what you want, and what your partner wants. You discuss orientation, kinks, and any expectations you have so that everything is understood and welcomed. You deal with problems as they arise. I know what I want, and that is sex. I expect it to be an easy pleasure exchange. Sex with me is very good for my lovers. Like most doctors, I have detailed mental files on human anatomy. I can bring people pleasure at various speeds once frustrations are expunged.

You're probably wondering by now if I'm attractive. Well, raise that blindfold and look at me. I believe I am attractive, and my sexual partners agree. I'm a shapely female, about five and a half feet tall, round face, petite frame, athletic body, Irish and Italian descent, pale skin, short dark brown hair and brown eyes. I was a cheerleader in high school, ROTC in college, and I maintain that fitness level even though I'm in my mid-forties these days. I usually dress casually when I'm off duty or in my blue doctoral scrubs and white lab coat when on. You like looking at me? Good. Keep the blindfold off if you want.

Am I married? Yes, but it's open. Hence the camera in the corner. It's for my husband. He gets off on watching me please other people, men and women. You can understand that, right?

My sexual orientation? Pansexual. If I have to accept a label. Or just call me queer.

Do I have kinks? Yes. Everyone does. Mine are nothing unusual. I get very romantic, but only with my husband. I've tried bondage and found it fun with the right partner, in either dominant or submissive role. No, I never do it on the first date. My main kink? You better be healthy. I assure you I am healthy. As a doctor, I don't mind giving you a quick physical before we begin.

You want something nonconsensual? I should warn you, I am skilled in martial arts and I have several friends with similar abilities. I often hang out with them and when I don't, I have them on speed dial. I also know how to mess with people's heads like you wouldn't believe, if you hadn't guessed that already. One of my best friends with benefits is a psychologist with a mindset similar to mine when it comes to sex. She's taught me many of her cognitive behavioral therapy techniques. I've had fun acting out a seemingly nonconsensual encounter, so has she. We've even done it with each other. But if you want something actually nonconsensual, look elsewhere. You force yourself on me, I guarantee you will not like what comes next.

You never had that planned to begin with? I hope not. Glad we got the contingency out of the way.

Am I married? Yes, I said that already. My husband is a fellow general practice doctor, Joash Thaman. I kept my last name. Joe and I have been in business together since 2009, married since 2012. We're happy together, in part because we are allowed to indulge our side lusts as well as pleasure each other. I also have a non-official wife, my senior nurse Maureen Davies. That hard-boiled coffee-skinned woman who checked your vitals? Yeah, that's her. She's lesbian, before you ask. Only women really excite her sexually, and she has long since given up going through the motions with all but a few guys. I have many other friends with benefits too. I'm always open to new ones, should they prove themselves worthy.

Plenty of other women like me are here. Men too, if you're interested. Your wife is already open to other women. I know that firsthand. People drop their inhibitions when they come here to the Garin-Ruiz Resort in Lake Tahoe. It's a big entertainment retreat that includes a hotel, a casino, several restaurants and nightclubs, and a thousand or so acres of grounds for other fun activities. Skiing in the winter, golf in the summer, paintball, swimming and sailing on the lake year round as the weather allows. We have a rotating array of amusement attractions that stay open as often as they can. Everyone here supports each other. There are no bullies allowed here, no one into shame or humiliation. You try that crap here, you are quickly and righteously expelled. Our audience does not enjoy that sort of thing.

I'm the senior doctor here. My husband Joe is my number two. Boris Garin and Elena Ruiz own the place. The entertainment mogul Doug Ramsay and several other wealthy people are also on the staff. Doug got me the job here. He's married to that psychologist I mentioned earlier- my friend Lisa Coleman. I've known her since high school. They're as open in their marriage as Joe and I are, same for Boris and Elena. I can introduce you to these people if you like.

I'm in my mid-forties, if I didn't mention that earlier. Some call it middle age, some the prime of life. I was born in 1976 in Greenwich Village, New York City. I spent the majority of my formative years there. My parents were doctors also, it's a family business. They're retired now. They're swingers like me, but I'm not into incest. No siblings, no other close relatives, and my parents are not attractive to me in that way. We moved to Chicago when I was twelve, Miami when I was fifteen, and Houston, Texas when I was seventeen. The latter city is where I met Lisa. We were best friends our last two years of high school, members of the same cheerleading squad. We dated the same football player and a few other guys too. If we had been more daring, we would have lost our lesbian virginity to each other. Missed connections. Oh well. Since our first year of college we've made up for lost time, visiting each other as friends here and there.

I went to Columbia University in New York for college. Dad and other legacy alumni in my family pulled some strings to get me in and make it affordable. I graduated with my MD certificate in late 2000. By then I was fully and comfortably sexually active and polyamorous. I am comfortable with just about any form of sex that meets my rules. I lost my heterosexual virginity in November 1994, shortly after my eighteenth birthday. My first lesbian relationship that went all the way came later in the summer of 1996. It took me a few more years to get with people who prefer the 'they' pronoun. At least it's all been fun.

After Columbia, I did a year's of residency at St. Vincent's. Then I wanted to travel and become a fast-tracked trauma surgeon, so I applied to Doctors Without Borders. All throughout 2002, I did time in various hellhole Third World countries. Nigeria, the Mid-East, the bad parts of Brazil, Kashmir, Indonesia... don't ask me to explain why I moved around so much. You go where you're needed in DWB, and sometimes the wrong people have issues with your sexual ethics. If he wasn't in the middle of a terrible war, Hawkeye Pierce from M.A.S.H. would never have stayed in Korea. I have similar feelings to him about wanting to be on a war's front lines.

In July 2002, I joined an elite commando unit employed by the United Nations as their lead doctor. They welcomed polyamory and had a reputation for professionalism and high skills. The previous lead doctor was rotated out when he retired. I was available when several of the team needed injuries treated after a battle in the Maghreb conflicts. The field leader, a South African Special Forces officer known as Clarke, was very impressed with me. Yes, he's my lover, though it didn't start till August 2002. I was already part of his team at the time. I hadn't been a member that long, but you get close to people quickly when you get to know their bodies and save their lives. These days, Clarke is Chief of Security at Garin-Ruiz. I also met Maureen working with Clarke, they've known each other longer than I've known them. She's been on my staff and in my love life since 2002.

Our team broke up in late 2002 after we had a unsatisfying if moderately successful mission. We eliminated a dangerous terrorist group and rescued their celebrity hostage, but we lost a lot of good people and Clarke had some conflicts with the chain of command. So he left the military and moved to London a few months later. I was one of several team members who followed him. By then I was sick of DWB's constant transfers and war zones. So I applied for a general surgery position at the Royal London Hospital. I was hired in early 2003. At RLH, I did all I could to get certified as a trauma surgeon. My field experience had already done a lot to get me there, I just needed to make it official. I remained on RLH's part time staff even after I split off to found my own Soho clinic in the summer of 2003. That clinic was part of the Inside Out London entertainment complex. It was a resort similar to Garin-Ruiz on a smaller scale. I was lead doctor there from 2003 until the business shut down in early 2020. Doug Ramsay was the founder and CEO. He now operates a similar complex that is part of Garin-Ruiz, he's a co-manager here.

Why did we leave London? Business adjustments prompted by Brexit and the Covid-19 pandemic. Need I say more?

Did anything else of significance happen to me while I was in London? Well, I got my trauma surgeon certification. I also met and married Joe. He's originally from Liverpool, and was able to stand Doctors Without Borders longer than I was. He's about the same age as me. He's that tall thin clean-shaven Indian standing next to me in the pictures there on the wall. Very fit, great lover, nice guy. If we weren't both into diverse sexual experiences, we'd probably be Puritans like your everyday couple is expected to be.

I met Joe working at RLH in 2009. He was another trauma surgeon in residence there, not much more senior than I was at the time. A couple got in a car accident, both were injured. Maureen and I treated the husband. Joe and his lead nurse Wyatt- they're lovers too, by the way, but Wyatt's as gay as Maureen- treated the wife. We compared notes after the surgery. Joe and I hit it off. Three years or so of dates later, we were wed. We've been together ever since.

Our marriage is open. As long as I tell him all I do, and allow him to indulge in similar experiences, and we use protection and stay in good health, we aren't cheating on each other. We can be with Wyatt, Maureen, and anyone else we like. Relax. Yes, we have children. We're keeping them isolated from the swinging lifestyle and the associated areas of this resort till they're of age. You'd do the same thing with your kids, right?

Okay, you're at ease now, but you still have some concerns. Fine. I'll keep talking. Ask your questions.

Yes, I am at ease talking about medical stuff and sex stuff. They occupy adjoining compartments in my brain. Don't be surprised by how professional I keep things. Joe, Maureen, and Wyatt are pretty much the same as me. We're not ashamed of ourselves. Like my favorite rockstar Kesha sings, we are who we are.

You're a fan of Kesha too? Isn't she great? I met Kesha working at Inside Out in London back in 2009. She's one of many celebrities who frequented the place when it was in London. She stops by Garin-Ruiz every now and then. I love her music. She's good in bed too. Nor is she my only celebrity lover. I have lost count of how many I have exactly, and I'm not going to list all their names. They include musicians, actresses, athletes, politicians, other professions... You can probably get with some of them if you get the chance.

Most of the staff of Inside Out comes to me for medical matters, and many for sexual fantasies also. Same for the clients with certain interests. It should be obvious how a dedicated doctor can benefit a swinging network.

What, I need to spell it out for you? Well, in addition to the usual parade of injuries and illnesses people can suffer, everyone should have regular medical checkups. Joe, Maureen, Wyatt, myself, and the rest of our medical staff take care of that. We monitor people for all kinds of health concerns. We serve our swinging network by checking everyone for diseases, treating strains from certain games, in general doing the same sort of things every other doctor does. In addition, if people need a prescription for birth control or fertility drugs, we're available. The staff lead pharmacist is Max Beauregard, they're another friend of mine from the London days. I know plenty of other specialists, too, should someone need their care. The psychologist Lisa Coleman is an example.

My lovers say I have a clinical attitude towards sex. They're right about that. Sex is a clinical thing at its core. People want it, they have it when they're comfortable doing so. You can think up all kinds of terms to describe it. Some are offensive, some aren't. Everyone has their own opinion which is which.

So, you know me now. And you know what swinging is. But you still have a problem with the idea of it. Let me put you at ease then. Your wife wanted you to come here, remember? She wants to make your marriage more interesting. You're okay with that, right? Maybe you should tell me how the trouble in your marriage started.

What? You're impotent? You say you can't maintain an erection? You don't want to take Viagra or any similar drugs? Your usual bedroom activities aren't helping? Have you tried a new lover, on a temporary basis, someone you can compare with your wife? Your wife proposed that, but you're not at ease with the idea? I see. I can work with this!

Do you find me sexy? I think you do. I've caught you looking at me a lot during this interview. I notice you like to stare. You're listening well to my words too. Are you picturing your wife with me? You should, you know. I seduced her a few days ago and it was a lot of fun. Maybe you'd like some fun times with both of us. A lot of group sex goes on here, you know.

I think I saw your cock twitch just now. Good.

So you do find me sexy. You're willing to admit it. Excellent.

Okay, now stand up and strip for me, please. Everything but underwear is fine. Get as comfortable as you can, please. It's just you and me in here. I want to make sure you're healthy. I'll call Joe in if we need a second opinion. I'm free for the next few minutes. I'll keep my clothes on for now.

Hmm, nice body. Clearly, you keep yourself in shape. Good. How long you been married? Is the impotency recent? I see. Any health conditions you're concerned about? None? Okay. Let me review your vitals that were taken earlier. Nothing of concern. Hmm. Have you spoken with Lisa or any other psychotherapists about your condition? Not yet. Maybe you should speak with a psychotherapist soon. In the meantime, let me try a few things.

Bend over please. Rub yourself. You know what I mean. Yes, I am comfortable with you doing that. I find you attractive. You already said you find me the same way. Go ahead. Put whatever thoughts in your mind are necessary. Get aroused. I want to see it happen.

Not working? Okay, I'm watching you. I'm standing here in front of you, watching you. I'm a hot brunette female doctor who has had sex with your wife. You want a threesome with the two of us? Maybe? Mentioning that again excited you, same as it did earlier, but not much. Okay.

Is my unfazed shameless attitude not doing it for you? Let me display my assets a little. I'll rub my body, emphasize my breasts and rear. Can you tell I'm not wearing underwear under my scrubs? I hoped you could. Your nudity and need are making me horny. Sorry if that wasn't clear before now. It is true.

12