A Dogging Experience

Story Info
Louise wants a dogging experience so goes for it.
4.4k words
4.42
42.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is partly inspired by own couple of experiences of dogging which to be honest were not all that amazing. Despite that I did find both the concept and the experience reasonably exciting. The rest is inspired by fantasy so please remember this and stay safe, don't do bareback with strangers or drugs!

We had discussed it a few times over the past couple of months. I was intrigued and the thought of it pushed certain buttons. It was also on my list of things to do as well. He had some experience a few years ago with someone so knew more about it than me. A little bit of internet research told us the best places to go locally.

We pulled into the car park of the small nature reserve late that evening. As usual with British summertime weather it was a little chilly at this time. Once he switched the car engine off everything was eerily silent. I had dressed in a combination for the weather whilst still being sexy. I wore a light white blouse with a black leather jacket and matching tight black leather trousers and a pair of ankle boots.

I had not long finished my smoke when we heard the sound of a car pull into the car park entrance. I was in my own little world, away in my mind enjoying the peaceful evening when I heard the car. Giving me a little fright I quickly opened the car door and jumped inside which made Jay laugh at me! Despite the joint I had just finished my heart was pounding and I was both nervous and excited about what could happen.

The car had parked a little behind us and I asked Jay what he could see and what his thoughts on what the driver could be interested in. Looking in his side mirror Jay replied he was an older looking man on his own and that he was trying to get a good look at us! After a few minutes he started his car engine and gave a couple of flashes of his lights towards us. At this point Jay as me whether I wanted to continue as this man was interested in us. I said yes and Jay flashed our lights back at him. Immediately he drove his car over to us parking next to us on my side. He wound his window down and looked straight at me. At a guess I would have put him in his early fifties so you can imagine his surprise and the look of delight on his face when he saw a 26 year slim blonde in the passenger seat of the car next to him.

"What should I do now?" I nervously asked Jay.

"Give him a little show!"' He replied pointing to my chest. So I turned a little towards the window and started by taking of my jacket. I seductively licked a finger and traced it down around the top of my blouse. With my other hand I opened pressed the button to open the car window letting in some much needed air. Facing towards him with my chest pushed out a little I started to undo my blouse as sexy as I could in the the confined space of the car. Once I had undone half my blouse I ran my hands over my cleavage and bra. Slowly I pulled my left boob out of my bra followed by the other one. I pushed them and gave each nipple a quick cheeky lick feeling more confident and horny as I went on.

"Open the door and give him a better show" I heard Jay say beside me. So I opened the door and swung my legs round and out of the car. Sat there facing the man in the other car I continued to run my hands over my boobs and then my legs as seductively as possible. At this point he opened his car door and began to step out which made my heart skip a beat. Straight away he came across to our car.

"Hi", I said nervously.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

He just smiled at me and looked down to his crotch where he was now undoing his trousers. Within seconds he fished out his erect cock and started wanking it. Although he was only average in size it still turned me on to see him wanking it over the sight of me.

"Come closer", I said as I sat watching him.

"Would you like some help?"

He replied yes as he stroked his cock so I leaned forward a bit and took his cock in my right hand and started to wank him. The poor man probably couldn't believe his luck at his age having a slim, blonde girl in her 20s wank him off in a car park at night. My small hand wrapped around his cock with my red manicured nails providing a contrast against his cock. After just a few tugs on his cock he groan and jerk forward a little and started to cum. The first spurt shot past me onto my boobs at which point I aimed his cock downwards as I continued to wank him so the next few spurts landed on my shiny trousers. Eventually as his orgasm subsided the last few spurts of cum landed over my fingers.

As he recovered his breathing and composure I cheekily licked my fingers clean and thank him for his load. He thanked me back and said that in over two years of coming here I was by far and away the hottest youngest woman he had seen here and the best experience he had here! I blushed abit as I grabbed some wet wipes from inside of the car and cleaned up first my boobs then my trousers and then sorted my blouse out recovering my boobs. He got back in his car and started his engine and began to drive out of the car park

All of sudden I heard a strange voice from behind the car.

"Great show!" Said the voice as I turned and looked behind the car. There stood a man in his early 40s smiling at us. I wondered where he had come from until I saw a bicycle resting up against the fence. He proceeded to tell us he lives local and cycles most evenings and for many reasons this was his favourite place to stop. This guy was more chatty than the first guy and by now my nerves had fully settled and I was still feeling horny and cheeky. I invited him closer and told him this was my first time and that was my first experience, introduced him to Jay explaining he was my driver and friend and was there to look out for me. After a few minutes chatting he cheekily said it was a shame to only have one little experience during my first time dogging.

I smiled and looked at the bulge in his trousers. I swung my legs back out of the car and undid the top two buttons of my blouse to show off more of my cleavage.

"Maybe I should try a second experience then," I said with a wink as he began to unzip his trousers and pull out his cock. This one was bigger than the old mans cock, not massive but just the right size. As soon as bicycle man had his cock out I told him to come closer. By now I was feeling super naughty and confident and as soon as he was close to me I grabbed hold of his cock with one hand and felt his heat and hardness straight away. I gave it a few tugs before I lent down and gave the head a few licks. Before he even had time to say anything I slipped the head of his cock into my mouth and began to bob up and down on it sucking hard. This made him moan and I felt him put his hands on my head to steady himself.

He ran his hands through my hair as I started to suck him deeper, his cock throbbing away in my mouth. I savoured the taste of his cock, it's hardness filling my mouth. I worked my hand up and down the base of his cock in tandem with my mouth sucking up and down on the head going faster and faster. Suddenly he announced he was going to cum so I pulled my mouth back a little leaving just the head of his cock in mouth as I wanked his cock hard. His cock started to jerk in mouth and with a groan he started to cum. The first two spurts shot into my mouth which I swallowed straight down. Pulling my mouth off his cock I continued to wank his cock as he cum on to my lips, chin and over my cleavage and blouse. By the time he had finished cumming I was covered with his big load dripping off me. I seriously impressed with his load and with a giggle I thanked him as I licked my lips clean off his spunk. As bicycle man recovered his composure I sorted myself out with some way wipes and adjusted my blouse and put my jack back on feeling very satisfied and fulfilled with my naughtiness that night. After some light chit chat bicycle man asked me whether I was going to return after my first dogging experience to which I enthusiastically replied yes and hoped to be back next week depending on the weather. With a little wink from him he then got on his bike and cycled away leaving just me and Jay alone as the only people in the car park. At this point I had decided I had enough for the night and asked Jay to take me home and would he be free next Friday to take me for some fun to which he readily agreed.

The next week dragged on at work and at home. At work all I could think about was making those two cocks cum over and at home I spent every evening using a sex toy on myself thinking about it. Eventually Friday evening rolled round and Jay came to pick me up. Opening the door to him his jaw dropped at the sight of me.

"Fucking hell you look like a right cheap slut dressed like!" He laughed.

"I know I'm meant to! It's how I'm going to act tonight!" I replied as I grabbed a pack of wet wipes and head to his car. He was right though I did look like a cheap slut. I had put on a pair of high heeled ankle boots, not too high because of the ground. Then a pair of lace top black hold up stockings followed by a really short black skirt. Totally not practically for everyday use but perfect for tonight the skirt was so short it showed off the lace of the stocking tops. Underneath I had not bothered with any panties as I was in that kind of mood. On top I wore the same blouse as last weekend but this time no bra. Over the top of that I wore my regular leather jacket for warmth.

My heart raced as we drove to the car park. Part of it nerves, part of it excitement as we pulled into the car park. There was already a black car parked up at the other end so not knowing what they were doing we parked some way away from them. After about 10 mins waiting just to see what the other car was doing I decided to get out of the car for a quick smoke. I had only been out of the car a few minutes and had a couple of drags whilst leaning up against the car when a man got out of the car and started to cross the car park. I started to panic a little when I saw this suited man start to walk across to our car until he gave a little smile and said hello.

I said a quick hi back not really knowing what to do. The smoke had chilled me out about a bit and settled my nerves but I still felt conspicuous dressed like I was in this setting. He stopped a few metres from me and said he had not seen me here before.

"I visited here from the first time last weekend." I replied giving him a little smile back as I tried to work him out. He was obviously on his way home from by the way he was dressed in a suit and nice shoes. Probably late forties he was very well turned out and quite good looking.

"Oh what was you doing here as you don't look like you was here for a nature walk tonight?" He said laughing. I blushed and sat back down in the car, my skirt riding up a bit past my stocking tops in an obscene way. Deciding to go full out and be bold I answered him.

"I'm here for fun and not nature." I teased him.

"What sort of fun?"

"Well what does it look like?" I said somewhat sarcastically but with a cheeky smile. Almost immediately my eyes were drawn to a bulge in his trousers. I had got him , he was definitely a dogger and I had snared him. I licked my lips at him and opened my legs a little.

"Would you like a little show?" I said teasingly to him. He looked at Jay for reassurance it was ok but I assured him Jay was just here to watch and keep an eye on me. Hearing this he step forward to get closer to me. I swung my legs out the car and opened my legs wide and pulled my skirt up a bit more. He gasped at how brazen I was and the sight of my freshly shaven pussy right on show in front of him. I put my hand on my knee and trailed my fingers up the inside of my leg past the lace of my stocking top onto the bare skin higher and higher staring directly at him the whole time. As soon as I hand reached the top of my leg I didn't stop and I trailed my fingers straight to my soaking wet pussy. I moaned as I gave my clit a quick rub and then dived two fingers into my pussy. As I began to finger my pussy he started to undo his flies. Pulling out a nicely sized cock I reached over with my other hand and grabbed hold of it. The heat and hardness of the cock sending a thrill through me. I leaned forward and began to take him in my mouth. Like last weekend here I was with a strangers cock in my mouth out in the open. I bobbed up and down on his cock whilst fingering my pussy, my mind racing at the thrill of his cock in my mouth.

Just at that point I was startled by some lights and another car pulling into the car park. I quickly shot up off his cock and panicked. The man laughed and said don't worry it's another regular who comes here for some fun and pushed my head back down on his cock. I went back to sucking this first man off as the second man walked over. Probably late 30s he was shaven headed and well built. I took my mouth off the cock I was sucking and said hi. He couldn't believe his luck when he saw me saying he had never seen someone so hot and young as me here. I blushed as I told him to come closer and get his cock out. By now I was cock hungry and my body was on fire with desire. As he took his cock out I unzipped and took off my leather jacket and started to unbutton my blouse. Once all the blouse buttons were undone I left the blouse on but open with my boobs hanging out in the fresh cool summer air.

Straight away the shaven headed man went straight for my boobs, his large hands grabbing and groping, running over my rock hard nipples. I moaned at his touch and dived my mouth back over the cock of the first guy. Here I was sucking off a stranger as another stranger groped my boobs out in the open. One of them told to get out of the car so I stood up and manoeuvred myself around so I was stood next to the car. I bent over and started to suck the first mans cock again as I felt the shaven headed mans hands run up thighs. I smiled to myself as I felt his hands run along my stocking, over the lace top and find my bare flesh. There is just something about a man's hand about doing that over a girls leg. His hand went higher until he found my bare pussy. I gasped around the cock in my mouth as his fingers found my pussy, his fingers probing my hole and rubbing over my clit.

I tried to keep my concentration on sucking the cock in my mouth but now with the other guy finger me it was becoming hard to do so. Suddenly without warning the first man held on to my head as he started to groan and his hard cock tensed in my mouth as he started to cum. Hot cum shot into mouth as I pulled my mouth back on his cock a little. I started swallowing his cum as fast as I as could as he spurted down the back of my throat. Eventually he pulled his cock out leaving me with a mouth full of cum which I guess he thought I was going to spit on the floor but being the cum lover I was I swallowed it all down with a big smile.

As soon as I had finished with him I leaned back against the shaven headed man as he fingered me hard from behind. I closed my eyes as his fingers probed deeply and roughly in me invading my soaking wet pussy. I could still taste the first mans cum in my mouth and this made me feel even sluttier. It didn't take long until my legs started to give way as his fingers brought me closer to orgasm. With a loud moan I started to orgasm on his fingers and I had to hold on to the car for support. Pulling his fingers out of me he spun me round and I squatted down in front of him finding his cock already out and hard. Immediately I went to work sucking hard on his cock, hand on the base of his cock and the other on the car for balance. After a few minutes I could sense he was coming so I pulled my mouth away from his cock and proceeded to wank him hard whilst rubbing the head of his cock over my boobs. Quite quickly with a groan and a spasm of his cock he started to spurt his spunk all over my boobs as I continued to wank him off. His hot cum shot over my boobs making them all wet and sticky. Once he had finished cumming I looked around and heard a number of wolf whistles and some clapping. Not only was Jay and the first man stood watching me wank off the shaven head man but bicycle man from last weekend had yet again silently turned up and was stood by the car! Not only that about 20 metres away from our car another had turned up without me realising! And stood next to this car was a couple in their early forties watching me and having a quick fondle!

By now I was horny, soaking wet and wanting more than just fingers in my pussy. I needed to finish with a good hard fucking. I looked around the men and caught the eye of bicycle man. Yes you will do I thought as I had met you last week and was so nice. Telling him to come over to me I turned round to face the car, bent over and pulled my skirt up around my waist exposing my pussy and arse to everyone. Placing my hands on the roof of the car I told him to get his cock out and fuck me hard from behind. Straight away I felt his hands on the back of my legs as I braced myself for his cock. Pushing my arse out a bit I felt him guide the head of his cock against my wet pussy lips and then all of a sudden slip inside me. I screamed out in ecstasy as his cock slid all the way in to me. I turned my head round a little and told him to fuck me hard and fast as he cock slide partly back out and then back in again harder.

I faced forward again and moaned out loud as he cock began to piston in and out of me from behind as his hands held on to me tightly. My moans breaking the silence of the summer evening. His cock felt so hard in my pussy as I push back to meet his thrusts. I felt his hands pull me back away from the car little making me wonder what he was doing. Then I suddenly realised as to my side I saw an erect cock. I had no idea whose cock it was but I was so full of lust and grabbed hold of it, bent over a bit more and stuffed it in my mouth. The feeling of being spit roasted and used by two men in a car park watched by others was immense. I had never felt so slutty before in all my life and I loved it. I was dressed like a dirty cheap whore with a cock in my mouth of someone I had never met before and a cock pounding my pussy that I had one met briefly a week before.

I was trying so hard to suck the cock in my hand but with my own impending orgasm and the pounding bicycle man was giving me from behind meant I had to let it go. I braced myself against the car again as I felt my legs tremble and my orgasm built. As bicycle man shoved his cock in faster and faster I felt his breath hot on my neck behind get faster too. He was close to cumming deep in me and the thought of that brought me to orgasm. I screamed and moaned in delight as my orgasm ripped through my legs almost giving way. And with a grunt from behind me, bicycle man held his cock deep in me and started cumming deep inside of me. I quivered at the feeling of his hot warm cum erupting deep in my pussy. I panted away recovering my composure and felt his cock pull out of my pussy. I heard it plop out and felt cum start to drip out of me. I was exhausted but so satisfied, feeling used and like a complete slut.

I turned round to the men to see who the other cock that had been in mouth was. Stood next to me was the man who had turned up with his wife and now she was wanking him off just next to me. I watched intently as she stroked his hard cock.

"Can I make him cum on your boobs?" His wife asked ever so politely.

"Of course he can!" I replied and knelt down in front of him thrusting my boobs out towards him. I had barely been in position when his cock started to erupt over my boobs, covering them with a second load of cum this evening. Both of them then thanked me for letting him cum on my boobs which made me laugh.

As started to clean myself up and sort myself out the other woman handed me some of her wet wipes to help.

12