A Dom/Sub Cultivation Ch. 04

Story Info
Slaves to Mistresses Joy & Christine.
3.4k words
4.47
10.5k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

I awoke spooning Mistress J, subtly humping her ass-crack. My cock had been hard all night long. I was dying to come.

I had slept wearing a bikini, with water filled balloons for breasts, and a camisole over the bikini top. I felt so feminine!

"Good morning Sissy," whispered Mistress J. She rolled over, "It's nice to wake up and feel your little clitty grinding between my cheeks. It tells me you are ready for a nice day of servitude. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Mistress J," I replied. Her breasts and nipples were so enticing. "Please let me kiss! Please let me suck your beautiful nipples," I begged.

She merely smiled and headed to the bathroom. I could hear her peeing, as I lay in bed and lightly stroked my hard cock. I also needed to pee. It would be a relief to lose this hard-on.

I sat while peeing, my bikini bottom around my ankles.

On finishing, Mistress said, "Loose the bikini bottoms and in the shower."

Cold water assaulted me! My penis shrunk to a nub. My camisole and bikini top were soaked and freezing. She instructed me to shave in the cold water, "And don't let me find a single nub." It took a while, legs, genitals, and face.

Finally done shaving, I begged, "Please Mistress, may I get out!" The cold water turned off, she handed me a towel. I dried my soaked camisole as best I could. Whenever I'd played dress-up, I'd used water balloons as "boobies". I'd always situated the balloon knots in front, so they mimicked nipples. The wet bikini top, and the balloon knot "nipples" telegraphed through the camisole.

Seeing my "nipples", she touched them, my hands submissively at my sides.

She said, "Perfect," as she felt the mimicked nipples. I was humiliated, and envious; I wished I had real breasts with real nipples. I smiled inwardly, women may have penis envy, and now I had "nipple envy".

She grabbed the bikini bottoms with her toes and raised them up to me, "Wash this in the sink with cold water, then put it on." The cold, wet bikini bottom kept my genitals shrunken. Mistress put on a panty and camisole, and we headed downstairs. Her nipples poked through the sheer camisole, and her thong panties made her so sexy and feminine, my mouth watered.

Christine and her slave, "Prissy" walked in the kitchen. Prissy wore a bra with balloon boobies, and Christine had looped a long, thin fabric around Prissy's waist and genitals. He was hard, and his cock and balls protruded obscenely.

The Mistresses spoke while we served. Their conversation drifted to horses. Christine had been raised with horses, they spoke of turning us into ponies.

They would find horse tail plugs, bridles, and saddles, and then race us.

Christine announced, "Lets give it a preliminary run!"

The next thing we knew, they were wrapping our feet with bandings, and Christine spoke about designing more authentic horse shoes for the future. Then we went outside, and they were upon our shoulders. They'd cut switches for whips, and tapped our thighs with the whips as we walked around. Then we were made to trot.

"Lets have a race," said Christine, "Loser sucks off the winner!"

They plotted out a course.

"One, Two, Three, GO!" The switches came down hard, and we ran, carrying our Mistresses on our shoulders, gripping their legs tight, as they steered us around the course.

Mistress J whipped me hard, and I pulled into the lead. Her whip continued to cut into my ass and thighs, but adrenaline kept the pain tolerable. I began to be winded, but Mistress demanded more, and I ran and ran, and sweat began to coat my body. We were not half way, and my legs began to burn.

Mistress J threatened, "Go you slut, or I'll beat your ass!" I ran hard as I could. I could hear them behind us, and gave every ounce as her whip added motivation.

The finish line was in site, and I gave a final push, crossing just ahead of Mistress Christine and her pony Prissy.

Completely winded, I dropped to my knees, and Mistress J dismounted, victorious.

"I want a rematch," said Christine.

"Of Course," said Mistress J.

Prissy and I were on our knees, breathing hard, really hard. Our balloon boobies were amazingly still in tack. I was wearing my bikini bottoms, and Prissy was still "looped" with the fabric. We could hear the girls discussing future races. I shuttered at the thought of this happening again.

The bright side, I'd be getting an orgasm, compliments of defeating pony Prissy.

Within the hour, Christine was living up to the wager. Prissy was collared, and the collar was tied between two posts, at waist height. It was a terribly uncomfortable position for Prissy. He was high enough where he couldn't kneel, but his knees were kept bent. He contorted his body, trying fruitlessly to keep his thighs from burning. His hands were tied between the posts. I could walk up to him, and his head was positioned perfectly for me to fuck his mouth.

"Please Mistress," he begged.

She asked, "Are you going to lose again?"

"No Mistress," he implored, "I'll train. I'll get in racing shape!"

She said to me, "You can put cushions under his knees."

He was so relieved and grateful. The indignity of sucking me off paled.

I made sure he was comfortable for his impending BJ.

As my cock approached, Christine filmed, "Who are you?"

"I am your slave Prissy," he said. "I wall do anything you command," as my semi-hard cock slipped into his mouth.

Mistress J dabbed her hand with lotion and teased and stroked his cock, making him rock hard. He actually moaned while he sucked me.

I was so ready to come; it had been too long. His mouth was devine, as I stroked in and out. Christine went round his rear, and began lubing his ass, "Back here," she said. I did as commanded, and eased into his tight little hole.

"Ahhh, Ahhh," he emoted.

I gently fucked his ass for a moment, and she said, "Back in front."

I was given a rag to wash off, and went back to his mouth, then back to his ass, over and over.

Finally I was ready to orgasm, "May I come?"

"Lets get a good shot," said Christine, moving in for a close-up video.

Without being told, he opened his mouth wide, and I jerked my load on his tongue. He swallowed, then I slipped back into his mouth until he sucked me soft. Christine smiled, ending the video when my soft cock fell out of his mouth.

Christine said, "That's pretty nice work for your first blow job."

Mistress J had connections with some local Female Doms. She called a few of her Dom friends, and they came over to Christine's. Prissy and I wore our humiliating femmy outfits, with water balloon boobies. The Dom women were clearly pleased and amused by our total servitude. As we served the refreshments, they began plotting. Christine had gone from zero to sixty; now a total Dominatrix. She rattled off ideas.

One, she was going to commission special saddles to be made. The saddles seats would jut out from the small of our backs. Straps would buckle over our shoulders, and a strap around our stomach, and the saddle would be fastened in place. Adjustable stirrups would dangle just below our hips, allowing our riders to heal-kick us just like a real pony, (spurs optional). Bridles, blinders, and pony boots would be simple. All the Dom women would bring their (pony) slaves, and any day could be "Derby Day at Christine's". They laughed about the pari-mutuel betting; the winnings would not be in cash.

Christine next brought up the idea of her lake house, and large boat. The home was large enough for maybe ten Dom women, and their slaves. The ideas abounded.

As they lounged around the pool, we served, with eyes down, quietly saying, "Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress," and nothing else.

I wore my bikini with water balloon boobies; my cami had been removed. The women loved my boobies, with the balloon knots situated as "nipples". The sun was getting hot, and I was getting burned. "Please Mistress," I implored, "I'm getting sun burned!"

They laughed as my bikini was removed. My burned skin made my tan lines dramatic, and humiliating. It was like a tattoo; there was no way I could remove my bikini tan. Nonetheless, I began to get hard, right in front of all the women, which added to their enjoyment. I was instructed to move from one woman to the next, hands at my sides, while they took turns stroking me, until I was fully hard.

One woman used lotion on my hard-on, and my eyes rolled back, "Ahhh, Ahhh," I swooned, my knees weakening. Orgasm was imminent, and the I heard, "In the pool, slut," from Mistress J, "And lose the hard-on."

The water felt divine, and my pee pee shrunk to non-threatening nub.

Moments later Mistress J had me in Christine's bedroom, raiding her closet. First a sheer bra that held my balloon boobies, and matching thong panties, a "barely there" skirt, and a cropped top with sheer fluffy sleeves that covered my burning shoulders. Next was exaggerated face make-up and lipstick, and a cute wig that came just below my ears. Matching high heels, and we headed back out.

Mistress J commanded I be in full femmy mode. Walk, talk, and swish, like a girl, and if I wasn't convincing, I be strung up and whipped.

The girls all whooped and made cat-calls when we returned. As I was addressed, I spoke in my best high pitched girly voice, "Yes Mistress."

Christine soon returned with Prissy, also in femmy-dress, and we devotedly served food and drinks, mincing around in our heels.

Mistress J said, "Swish that ass, or get it whipped!"

Forced sissification was an exciting fantasy for me.

I exaggerated my girl-walk, and talk. Although I was being forced into the role, something happened. My "male" self gave way and I embraced my sissy self.

The booze had kicked in. The girls were all sunbathing nude, yucking it up.

Christine brought out two large butt plugs, and we were made to insert them in front of the women. I exaggerated my girly squeals as it stretched my ass, and exclaimed, "Oh! Oh! Oh," as it seated itself in me. I rotated my hips, adjusting to the anal invader. Upon the snap of Mistress J's fingers, I pulled up my panties, and continue serving, being a good little sissy slave.

Moments later, two guys were there. They were friends of the Dom women, and clearly alfa males. We were introduced to them as Sissy and Prissy. They smirked as we minced around. We addressed them as Master. They both complimented what good looking "chicks" we were, making me feel like a sex-object, which excited me. Soon they were also naked, and everyone frolicked in the pool, and we followed orders.

More booze, and it was only a matter of time before Prissy and I were on our knees, sucking our Masters, as they sat back, watching us. The women sat around on loungers, entertained by the show. My Master had me ceremoniously remove my panties and plug, while the women sipped wine. I was ordered to kneel on a lounger, knees spread wide, and my stretched anus gave no resistance as his cock entered, he said, "Good sissy."

I was enjoying being fucked by a total stranger, in front of several women. My cock was not hard, just dangling. How I wished one of the women would reach underneath and stroke my dangling little clitty as he fucked me, but to no avail. With a growl, he came in my sissy ass, and then jumped in the pool to wash off. He'd used me as his fuck-toy, and now he was totally uninterested in me.

Mistress J said, "Stay still," so I remained bent over on the lounger, with my legs spread wide. I barely twitched my ass, and cum came oozing out. "Raise up a little," she said. More cum came out, and began running down. "Now, stand up, legs apart, and hold your skirt up." Copious amounts of cum made a trail down my leg. As I walked, I could feel the cum squish between my cheeks. I spent the rest of the evening sans panties, as the cum trail on my leg dried to a crusty white. Eventually I was instructed to put on panties, only because my clitty poked out below my skirt, and a good sissy keeps her clitty tucked into her panties.

Mistress J drove us home. I was dressed the same, and carried my bikini in my hand. This time, I walked across the parking lot like a shameless sissy slut, a cum trail down my leg. A couple passed us, and checking me out, we nodded, and they smiled, as we strolled toward Mistress J's apartment.

She handed me a viagra. I just wanted to sleep, but as her slut slave, I'd do as she dictated. First she showered, then me. I shaved my entire body. She handed me a nighty and panties, and as we dozed off, I felt the viagra kicking in.

Some time after we fell asleep, I felt her hand on my already hard cock. Off came my panties, and laying on our sides, I slipped into her pussy. Then she straddle-fucked me, then back on our sides, where I stroked in and out, while she stroked her clit to a mild orgasm. I was made to remain inside, but not move. She drifted off to sleep while I remained hard, inside her. All through the night, in my semi-sleep, I gently stroked in and out of her pussy. My dreams merged with consciousness, as I drifted in and out of sleep. My cock never left her pussy. By morning, my need to come was indescribable.

I begged, easing in and out of her pussy, "Please Mistress. Please let me come! I'll do anything! Please Mistress!"

"I want you as my full-time slave," she said.

"Yes Mistress," I said, "I would love to be your full time slave.

"You will take a voluntary layoff from your job, and work for me, and at Christine's."

I had previously shared with Joy, my employer was thinning the staff, and I knew I'd be laid off soon.

She continued, "We will own you. You will be trained as a slave for real. You will be started on hormones, and you will be feminized. You will apply make-up daily. Your eyebrows will be thinned, permanently. Your nails will be polished, you will be fully feminized."

As she said this, I grew more excited, "Yes Mistress! Please let me come in your beautiful pussy!"

She pulled out a dildo and laid on her back. I lubed, placed the base of the dildo just above her pussy, and worked it in my ass-pussy, and began rocking on it. She reached up and tweaked my nipples, which made me swoon. Finally she lubed her hand and started stroking my cock.

Mistress said, "You have dreamed of being sissified, haven't you? You love wearing your balloon boobies and dressing like a girl, don't you? Say it!"

As she stroked, I repeated, "I've always wanted to be a sissy slave," over and over, rocking on the dildo in my ass-pussy. "I love dressing like a girl."

Mistress said, "Are you ready to become a little girl?" I erupted. It seemed loads of cum welled from deep within me, onto her stomach and up to her breasts. She stroked till I softened, and then I licked all my cum off her.

We showered, and she handed me a pair of panties, and a sheer spaghetti strap cami. Padding around the apartment, I admired myself in the mirror, skimpy and daintily dressed.

I called my employer, and in minutes, we had negotiated a generous severance. I would receive my full pay for a year. Plus I'd be an occasional outside contractor, where I could work from home. It was the dream deal. This never would have occurred, had I not embraced my new status. It felt like I had received a pay raise, and a promotion...from employee, to slave.

I would now be wearing female clothes full time. We tried various panties, and she selected snug panties. She made me pull my cock and balls back between my legs, which made my "bump" was minimal. It was uncomfortable, and her comment was, "You'll get used to it." Next was skimpy girl shorts, and a tight femmy top. Mistress J put light make-up on my face. I wore strappy sandals and a floppy hat as we walked to the car.

"From now on, you are to raise your voice, to sound female. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress J," I replied in a convincing girly voice, which made her smile.

We drove to a woman's house, where we met Christine. I was stripped to my panties, and modeled for a saddle design. The pony-boy would stand upright, on two legs. The seat part would jut out 90 degrees from the middle of the pony's back, and be "U" shaped, such that the rider could sit securely. All the saddles would be one-size-fits-all. All stirrups and straps would be adjustable.

The design was simple and efficient.

They discussed bridles, gags, blinders, stirrups, and slip-knot loops that would bind our genitals. And knee high boots with real horse shoes molded in.

Next we went to a hair salon. My eyebrows were lasered, my ears were pierced, and extensions were added to my already longish hair. The person looking back from the mirror was a most attractive woman. The salon was all women, and I was completely submissive. They enjoyed my high pitched, demure, "Yes Mistress." I would become a frequent customer, receiving laser hair removal treatments. I stood naked in the middle of the salon, hands at my sides, in front of the female workers, (and a few amused female customers).

They discussed my pubis, deciding all would be lasered, except a small patch on top, right above my pee pee. As the hair on my head grew out, they would style it and color it.

Finally we stopped by a female Doctor's office. Again, I stood naked in front of the Doctor, her Assistant, and Mistress J. I was given injections, a script for pills, and my hormone treatments were under way.

Back at Mistress J's, she pulled out the dildo. Sitting on the couch, she put the dildo between her thighs. She made a few calls, and I kneeled and sucked the dildo, taking it deep as I could. Mistress J was seeing to it that I'd be a good sissy cock sucker. She ran a toe up and down, teasing my cock. She wanted me to associate pleasure to my cock, with sucking cock. It seemed to be working; I humped while I sucked. I went deep as I could, knowing I'd be rewarded if I managed to "deep-throat" the entire dildo.

We drove to Mistress Christine's, where I was told to put on my bikini. I was to work on the exterior of her house, until I began to burn, then move inside. This would be my daily routine. I would soon have a deep bikini tan.

Christine's slave Prissy was allowed to continue working at his job, but feminized nonetheless.

One Saturday, we were dressed in our bikinis. As usual, our bikini tops were filled with our balloon boobies, and we lounged by the pool. Mistress Christine ordered us to lay on a wide lounger, and make-out. Part of us found it abhorrent, but we obeyed our Mistresses. We embraced, and kissed, while our Mistresses watched, forcing our progress, "Keep those lips locked! Grab each others asses! Lock those legs, and grind on each other!"

Despite our revulsion, we both got hard, and ground with more fervor, which caused our Mistresses to cackle at our sluttiness. "First one to come wins. And the loser gets to lick up his spunk."

Kissing and grinding on Prissy, I imagined myself as a femmy slut, and that was all it took. Panting, I gushed, "AHHH, AHHH, AHHHH," and came in my bikini bottoms, grinding hard against Prissy. The Mistresses clapped and cheered, "Good Sissy!"

Still hard and unsatisfied, Prissy was tasked with removing my bikini bottom. First he had to suck the last remnants from my cock, and then and lick my fresh cum out of the bikini bottom.

I slipped my bikini bottom back on, admiring my deep bikini tan lines, reveling in the feminized slut I had become.

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers