A Done Deal

Story Info
Handsome Lawyer makes a move on a Divorced Dad.
3.6k words
4.56
20.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: John in this story is same character my other series "The Run". You don't have to read those to follow this though. Hope you all like this one.*

If this were a meeting like any other, Chet would have simply pulled something from his closet full of stylish suits without much thought and with the confidence that it didn't matter because he had excellent taste. But today's meeting was different. Most of the involved parties were no different from his law firm's usual straight, middle-aged, upper middle-class clientele. But one was different. John was nice-looking, sure, and just that fact alone would not have driven any changes in Chet's usual behavior. Upon their first meeting Chet, a fairly high-ranking lawyer within his new firm had merely seen him as another party in yet another of the seemingly thousands of meetings taken throughout his career. However, over the course of several meetings Chet had developed an infatuation.

At roughly five-foot-nine John was three inches shorter than Chet. He had dark brown hair, light blue eyes, and a demeanor that was somehow shy and confident at the same time. It was an attractive combination. As a tall, handsome, lawyer Chet had more than enough confidence and was not at all shy.

He stood in front of his walk-in closet, skin still damp from his morning shower, lower body wrapped in a towel. Chet wanted to look appealing without looking like he was trying too hard. In the end he decided on crisp, pale-blue shirt purchased before he'd added the current level muscle to his naturally lean frame. It hugged his biceps and chest in a way that was noticeable but not uncomfortable. He laid it on his bed next to a pair of tailored pants and black trunk underwear in an ensemble that he hoped would draw the right kind of attention.

Dropping the towel, Chet headed back into his bathroom to finish air drying in the nude and put a small amount of product into his short but still wavy blonde hair. After a sufficient amount of grooming, it was time get dressed and make his way to the office.

Through professional chatter Chet had been able to sketch a basic outline the man he'd developed an interest in. John had started out as an accountant, working in that field after finishing his degree in college. Over time he'd finished an MBA and slowly started taking on side projects and other financial work. Eventually these projects had developed into his own successful business. That business had grown steadily through hard work and great connections and now John was selling his stake for a sizeable sum and being shuffled out of sight into a cushy position out of the purview of the higher-ups.

Through less than professional chatter a more in-depth picture was painted. John had been married throughout most of his career, had two sons, and was recently divorced from a woman. A bit more prying had revealed that the reason for the divorce was that John liked men. The details were uncertain but many in his circle knew that it had been messy. Chet didn't care. That was all the information that he needed and after the closing the deal there would be no conflicts of interest. Chet had had some say in when the deal would close and he purposely lobbied for an afternoon meeting. Knowing that it would take several hours, Chet was sure that the emptying building where he worked would be safe for him to make a move.

Although Chet could detect a bit tension breaking through the surface with some of the parties involved, (one of which happened to be John's former brother-in-law) the meeting went as planned with few deviations.

"Congratulations," Chet said and held on to John's hand a little longer than necessary while making smoldering eye contact shortly after the meeting had ended. They'd had some communication throughout the process but now that the deal was done Chet had more freedom with their interactions. "Why don't you hang back and let's chat for a moment."

John seemed surprised but also intrigued. "Sure," he said.

Chet watched as the rest of the suited men congratulated each other and made their way out of the glass-doored conference room, leaving him alone with the man he had slowly become infatuated with over the last few weeks. He stood confidently, letting his height, tight body, and good looks draw John in.

"Would you like to come back to my office for a drink to celebrate?" Chet asked.

"Aren't you representing my buyer?" John wondered.

"Not anymore, the deal is done." The confident lawyer continued, "and you deserve a little bit of fun."

John's eyebrows raised at the phrasing and flirtatiousness of Chet's words.

"OK," he said. "Lead the way."

As they walked back to Chet's corner office at the end of the hall, he felt his pulse rise. But not by much. He was not at all nervous, merely excited and encouraged that things seemed to be going his way. Entering the office Chet closed the door but did not shut the blinds.

"I have to admit I've asked around about you," Chet said as he looked at John intently as he handed him a Whiskey, neat.

"And why would you do that?" John still seemed unsure but was clearly starting realize what might be happening. It was totally unexpected but not unwelcome.

"You're a handsome, successful man and I'm interested in you."

John perked up at the complements. "Well, you're also a handsome successful man."

"I know," Chet said. "And as it turns out we have more than just that in common."

John took a sip of the Scotch in his glass. "I rarely ever drink anything straight," he said. "I have to admit I'm a bit of a lightweight."

"Relax, you earned it," Chet said.

John shrugged. "I guess I did. So... you've asked around about me?"

Chet decided to take it slowly; gauge John's reaction to things.

"I did," he said assuredly.

"And what have you heard?" John asked as if slightly afraid of what might come next.

Tact seemed to be the best course at that moment.

"That you're newly single and might be in the market for someone like me," Chet said slyly.

The reply was equally sly, confident and playful. There was a black leather couch in the spacious lawyer's office and John quickly made himself comfortable there. Chet sat at his desk and the two conversed cautiously over drinks. During his second whiskey, the man who had previously described himself as a lightweight began to open up a bit more. Eventually, he admitted to having several "friends", one of which was currently residing in his home.

"Is it serious?" Chet asked masking a bubbling disappointment.

"No, not at all. Actually, he hasn't been around much lately." John said this as if it was just occurring to him. "He probably met someone."

"Does that bother you?"

"Nah, as long we're still friends I'll be happy for him."

Chet could tell that he meant it and could also tell that his new acquaintance was eager for the conversation to continue. During a third whiskey the conversation started to get a bit more risqué. The light coming through the blinded windows was getting dimmer and afternoon was turning into evening. The conversation wasn't quite explicit but the way that John was able say what he meant without quite saying it impressed the lawyer in Chet. He decided to stop beating around the bush.

"So, it seems like you ARE in the market for a guy like me," Chet said,

John took a big swig and drained the final sip of his Scotch. "Why don't you go close those blinds and let me show you exactly what I'm in the market for."

Chet was not expecting that. On the surface he maintained his cool, almost cold demeanor. But inside his heart was pounding. John had seemed like a person that might be shocked by Chet's forwardness and abashed by his total confidence. Now he was suggesting - seriously or not, Chet couldn't tell - that something might happen right there in the office. Most of the people in the building would be gone for the night. John looked at him expectantly with an empty glass in his hand and Chet knew that he couldn't back down. He stood up and headed to his office door, noticing as he did the set of eyes that brazenly focused on his crotch. He must be bluffing, Chet thought. He just didn't seem like the type of guy who would do this.

Turning around, he stood looking down at John sitting comfortably on the couch with lustful eyes, right ankle resting on his left knee. He took a deep breath, walked past John, and sat at his desk, chair facing to the side. Chet had often fantasized about getting head at his desk. The idea made him feel like a boss, powerful. He put his hands behind his head.

"Come blow me behind my desk," he said.

With that the next move effectively shifted to John. Chet still wasn't sure if their flirtation would go anywhere beyond just that. But a hazy eyed John stood up, sat his empty glass on a coaster and made his way around the polished oak desk where the confident lawyer sat expectantly. He got on his knees. Chet's pulse raced as hands were placed on each of his thighs. They ran along the lean muscles underneath Chet's expensive dress pants and up to the washboard abs of his torso. John buried his face into Chet's lap and breathed deeply, his nose grazing against the quickly stiffening cock. It was hot but for a moment Chet worried that John might lick the outside of his pants. They were high quality and designer and he really didn't want to get spit on them. Luckily, the man on his knees couldn't wait any longer. He unbuckled, unzipped, and ventured inside.

A hand groped underneath the black Calvin Klein trunks and suddenly Chet was exposed. His cock was long with a fat head and a prominent upward curve that posed a challenge for beginners. John was not a beginner. He took a firm grip and without hesitation slid the entire length into his mouth. The feeling of being totally engulfed by John brought out a moan that was quickly stifled by a closed fist to his lips. The moan was followed by heavy breathing, partially from the sensation of this hot mouth in his cock and partly from shock.

John's head of neatly trimmed dark brown hair bobbed quickly and deliberately up and down in Chet's lap. His thumb and forefinger made a ring at the base of the cock and held it steady under the slow yet strong movement of his eager mouth. This well-off professional had seen and done his fair share of brazen acts but the way that this seemingly mild-mannered father shamelessly sucked his cock behind a desk in the office was something else altogether.

After a few minutes the intensity increased. John began to stroke the wet shaft of Chet's cock with his hand as his mouth followed in unison. He slurped up and down the full length, casually taking the entirety down his throat. Chet took control. When he next felt the tip prod the back of John's throat, he placed a hand on the back of the man's head gave it small push. He could tell that John wanted to make him cum.

"You want me to cum?" he whispered.

John only offered a muffled grunt as confirmation.

"I want you swallow it all."

John finally came up for air. "You have to earn that," he said slyly, before again filling his mouth.

"And how do I do that?" Chet moaned.

A quick laugh from John. "Fuck me," he said before getting back to work.

Chet, for his part, decided to do just that. He grabbed John by the back of the head.

"OK. Get up. I'll bend you over this desk and fuck you right here."

John sank back on his haunches and thought for a just a moment. He stood up between the cocky lawyer's legs and splayed his hands in an acquiescent gesture.

"I guess we're doing this," John said hazily.

Chet reached up from where he was sitting and quickly unbuckled his future conquest's belt. In a daze he hooked his fingers under the pants and underwear and pulled them both down at once and noticed the similarity in their underwear. The black briefs wrapped around John's well worked thighs while the slacks fell to his ankles. Chet couldn't resist leaning forward. He swirled his tongue around the tip John's erect cock and from where he sat took it into his mouth bobbing his back and forth for just a few strokes. Long enough to taste the precum that already seeped out and tease John before grabbing him by the hips and roughly turning him around to face the desk. Chet knelt down behind and took a moment to admire just how nice of ass sat just inches from his face. It was firm, high and more muscular than John's build would indicate. He grabbed both cheeks and pushed them apart. John started a bit as the air hit his exposed hole and then again when he felt Chet spit on it.

Chet wanted to dive in, swirl his tongue in it, even suck on it a little. But they weren't at his home, in his bed. They were in his office and as hot as this was, it needed to be quick. Knowing that he needed to make the most of this time Chet lifted his right hand to his mouth, wetting it with his tongue to use as lube, and then applied it to the fat head of his cock. It was still slick and hard from John's mouth and Chet was beyond ready to get down to business. Grabbing the base of his swollen dick, Chet pointed it forward and pressed it against John's tight wet hole. He felt the man in front of him raise his hips to push against it. He was also ready.

As slowly and methodically as he could, Chet pushed into John. As the tip of his cock parted the tight pink opening John bent over fully, hands and forearms bracing on the desk. When the head finally made its way into the slick walls, John stifled a moan by gritting his teeth into his still sleeved arm. Chet looked down at light blue shirt covering John's back and leading down to his bare ass and pushed in deeper. He wanted to strip this man down to nothing. Have him naked right there in the office. Chet pushed the shirt up exposing the muscles of John's lower back and grabbed him by the hips, finally pulsing in and out rhythmically. John, for his part, held steady. He arched his back and braced himself against the desk as the man behind him picked up the pace. His strokes were short and quick. He pulled and pushed just over half the length of his cock in and out as the willing recipient fought to keep quiet.

"You like that?" Chet grunted quietly, yet forcefully. "You like that cock in your ass?"

To which the eager recipient looked back and replied, "Harder."

Chet finally let loose, no longer worried about the sounds his partner might make. John took everything that Chet gave him and wanted more. His pants were tangled around his ankles but he managed to free his right leg and place the knee up on desk, his toned leg bare except for the long black dress sock that stopped mid-calf. Chet couldn't believe that this was happening. John had seemed so wholesome and reserved. A far cry from the cock hungry, shameless bottom draped over his desk now. The dichotomy drove him wild and he pounded into this man even harder.

"I'm close," he announced. "I'm so fucking close."

Chet bucked his hips with more force now, watching the dark head of hair jerk forward in sync with each thrust. In response John lifted himself up, palms flat against the desk. He began to push back against this half-dressed lawyer all while contracting and squeezing himself around dick in his ass. John let out barely muffled moan as the force of pushing his ass back met with the force of Chet fucking him forward. But this burst of control was short lived. Chet pushed his bottom man back down on the desk with a hand on his back and rammed into him uncontrollably. Pinned to the desk, John arched his back and raised his rear in total submission. The man inside of him pushed his dress shirt up exposing even more of his smooth muscular back. As the tension rose through Chet's body, he struggled to contain the desperate moans caught in his throat. Until finally he let go, shooting a geyser of cum into his willing vessel. The muscles of his buttocks tensed and drove the full length his cock deep into John over and over again until the last his orgasm had faded.

Breathing heavily, he collapsed atop the body on his desk. He knew that sound of his breaths must be all John heard as his long, lean body shuddered on top of him. They were both bent over now. Two bare-assed business men in dress socks and dress shirts stacked over a work desk. Chet suddenly remembered where they were. With a shake of head, he stood up and pulled his now limp cock out of wetness he had just created. He looked for the box of tissue that normally resided nearby and saw that it had been haphazardly knocked to the floor. Picking it up, he took a few out and quickly wiped his cock clean of his own cum.

"This was totally unexpected," Chet said to John, now starting to stand and gather himself. "You're really clean."

As soon as he said it Chet wondered if he shouldn't have.

"Thanks, I like keep myself ready," was the only reply.

Now mostly clean if not a bit sticky, the deeply satisfied lawyer slid his underwear up from his thighs and wasted no time pulling up his pants up before collapsing back into his chair. John required a bit more effort to pull himself together. He had lost a shoe while freeing his right leg from his pants, which now were now tangled about his left foot. His black briefs were rolled up just under his buttocks and it took him a second to straighten them out and get them back up. Eventually, with his pants up and belt buckled the freshly fucked bottom made it over to the couch to get his shoes back on tied.

Chet didn't know what to say as he looked at the once again mild-mannered and almost boyish man on his couch. The way he went about getting himself together was almost... cute. Chet then remembered that this quick, dirty fun was not actually what he had in mind.

"I know this is probably the incorrect sequence of events but could I take you to dinner?" Chet asked.

"What, tonight?"

"Yes, it's still fairly early and there's a very nice place nearby with an excellent wine selection."

John, now fully dressed, simply replied with a shrug and a nod as if to say "Why not?"

The restaurant was busy and it would have been difficult for most people to get a table. But Chet knew the owner and treated his new friend to excellent meal full of good food, good wine, and great conversation. As they exited the place there was a mutual feeling of comfortableness between them. There was also still a very strong physical attraction that the night's earlier events had not yet quenched. They were closer to John's place and agreed to go back there for a night cap. But before they left John excused himself to make a phone call. A call which Chet happened to place himself within earshot of.

"Hey," John started, "I know you haven't been around much lately but I might need to place to myself tonight if that's not too much for you."

Chet couldn't hear the reply but whatever it was it got hearty laugh out of its recipient.

"Great, thanks." Another laugh. "I know, but I just didn't want it to seem like..." more chatter from the other end. "Well, I already did.... I'll tell you all about it.... have a good night."

Sounded like an easy exchange between two casual friends, Chet thought as he surreptitiously returned to a spot front of the restaurant they were leaving.

"All set?" he asked, as John turned and made his way back to him.

"You bet."

With that they both drove separately to John's house, Chet following closely behind. Even though he had already climaxed recently he still found himself eager for more. Not just more sex but also more of John in general. They spent a good amount of time talking on John's couch while sipping wine before the night felt like it was coming to a natural conclusion. The handsome guest sat on the couch as John once again got on his knees. This time it was slower and more sensual. It was amazing and it didn't take long before Chet finished in John's mouth. Chet wanted to spend the night but knew that it was too soon for that. As he stood in front of the door about to leave, he simply issued a "Thank You" for the night.

12