A Dose of Vitamin C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************************

"If only Cole knew what she had in store for him tonight," Mary thought. She had finally taken him up on some of his more well developed fantasies, and bought a hefty, long, double sided dildo that was going to be their entertainment for the evening. And boy, was he going to be surprised! Who gave a damn if they didn't quite know how to use it? Learning would be half the fun, and she was getting wet again just thinking about the idea of her fucking him while he fucked her with it.

Was the presentation really winding down, or was Mary just reaching the end of her rope? Others around her were fidgeting, shifting in their seats, trying to suppress yawns. The desire to finish up and get out of the stuffy, dark room was nearly palpable, and the presenter finally seemed to take the hint and the final slide popped on the screen. There was a smattering of applause, the lights came up, and everyone gathered their belongings as quickly as possible and left.

Mary practically ran to the elevator. Her room was just 15 floors up, there was plenty of wine in the mini fridge, a shower to wash away the drudgery of the day, new retro high-waisted sheer blue panties and a matching sheer bra that showed off her nipples perfectly, and she was more than ready for a big dose of Vitamin "C." They had all night.

12