A Double Co-Ed Surprise

Story Info
Two co-eds convince a single dad to get back in the game.
7.4k words
4.73
57.8k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A DOUBLE CO-ED SUPRISE

I would like to give a special note of thanks to Alix F for the editing work done on this story. I have never had something I've written edited before. It was an enjoyable experience and I'm certain the story reads better because of Alix's work. Thank you for your time!

* * *

"Yay, dad! I am so glad you're coming!" my daughter yelled into the phone. She was graduating from college in two weeks and her sorority was throwing a party. The twenty-four senior girls in her sorority had rented an entire bar for the evening and each could invite ten guests. My daughter invited me.

She attended school out of state and made some fantastic friends over the course of four years. Some had even visited us during summer breaks. I knew several of the girls pretty well, so I was excited to help them celebrate. They were a great group; pretty, nice, polite, and knew how to have fun.

* * *

Just before my daughter left for school, cancer took my wife. She will always be the love of my life. We had known each other since high school. We were more than husband and wife. We were best friends. I was devastated and have been alone ever since. The effort of trying to meet another woman did not appeal to me so I had not started dating.

My daughter urged me to dip my toes back in the water, but I just didn't have the heart. I didn't want to waste any woman's time who might be looking for something I didn't think I could give. That didn't mean I didn't have urges. I did and they were strong. I worked hard to keep them suppressed.

At fifty-five, I was proud of who I was. My friends told me I was nice on the inside and sometimes people told me I was nice on the outside. I am 6'1" and weigh 190 pounds. I have always lifted weights because my wife told me she loved my muscles. I continued to lift after she passed just to keep my sanity. I didn't have a six-pack, but I didn't have a dad bod either. I would not be afraid to take my shirt off in public.

I have blonde hair with some gray. I wear glasses, but only to read and I like to dress nicely. I figure you can't overdress for something, but you can surely underdress.

* * *

I packed my bag the night before my flight. I took off my clothes and stood naked in my room getting ready for bed. I slept that way. It was something I liked to do. I took a moment to stand in front of my full-length bedroom mirror. My body looked good. I had good muscle tone and my abs made just the slightest 'V' shape that pointed to my crotch.

My eyes followed that 'V' to my cock. My hand instinctively took hold of it, giving it a few pumps. The blood started flowing and it came to life. I let go and took a good look at my body. My penis was average length, but it was thick. My wife could barely get her fingers around it. I smiled, liking what I saw.

I packed clothes to show off a little bit but not enough to embarrass my daughter. Maybe she was right. Maybe it was time to get back in the game. While I wasn't interested in dating, I craved the intimacy of a woman. I needed to get laid. I crawled into bed and turned off the light, quickly falling asleep. Tomorrow would be a leisurely day with a short mid-day flight and an hour drive to campus. The party didn't start until 6 PM.

* * *

I was checked into my hotel near campus ninety minutes before the party was to begin. It was a nice spring day. I was wearing shorts and a fitted shirt. I was anxious to see my daughter.

I left my car at the hotel and walked to her apartment to do some 'pre-gaming'. I wasn't sure how the night would go, but I didn't want to have any thoughts of drinking and driving. My plan was to stay in control since this was a party for twenty-two- and twenty-three-year-old women. I was more than thirty years older than them. The last thing I needed to do was drink too much.

The campus was crowded with kids hanging out, drinking, and burning off some steam before finals. As I walked to my daughter's, I got a few stares from some of the coeds sitting outside. It made me feel good.

* * *

"Dad!" my daughter screamed, opening her apartment door. She leaped into my arms and gave me a big hug. I squeezed back. She was my pride and joy, a spitting image of my wife when she was that age. My heart swelled with pride. We let go of each other and she stepped back, giving me an appraising once over.

"Looking good, dad!" she said, winking at me. I blushed.

"Come in! You're the last one here. Hayden's, Ellie's, and Megan's parents are here."

I stepped through the door and all eyes turned to see the latest arrival. I smiled and waved at the familiar faces. I walked around shaking hands with the parents. It was probably just my imagination, but Hayden's mom held onto my hand just a little longer that she should have. I smiled at her. She blushed.

When I turned from the parents, my daughter's roommates were lined up to say hi. I gave them each a hug.

Hayden was willowy and cute. Tall and thin, with straight brown hair, she was a runner. Her legs were fit and muscular. Her hips were narrow and her breasts were small. She had a bubbly personality and was the serious one of the group. She had her life all planned out and was executing her plan perfectly.

Ellie was short and cute as hell, with a personality to match. She was a tomboy preferring sports over girly things. She liked hanging out with guys more than women. She was incredibly sexy with shoulder-length, jet-black curly hair. She was wearing a tiny sundress that emphasized all her curves. It showed off her tanned legs. It showcased her nice ass and hugged her nicely shaped breasts. Of all my daughter's friends, she was my favorite. She was easy on the eyes and even easier to be around.

Megan was a tall blonde with wavy hair down to the middle of her back. She was a little reserved and the prettiest of the bunch. She had a curvy body that attracted the attention of men of all ages. Her breasts were round and full, and her ass was exactly the same. She had a smile that lit up a room and a personality that made you want to be her friend.

Megan had spent a week at our house two summers ago. She and my daughter spent most of their time together lounging in our above-grade-pool. She had worn some tiny bikinis that probably should have been illegal. The memory of her body, and all its fabulous curves, is still seared in my mind. Now, two years older, she was even sexier.

* * *

College 'pre-gaming' for a party involves drinking a large amount of alcohol in a small amount of time. I took a shot of some horrific tequila and drank a couple of beers. I did not try to keep up with the others. The girls and the other parents all tried to outdo each other and ninety minutes later, as we walked the block to the bar, the group was loud and in high spirits.

* * *

The bar that thought up this private party idea was genius. For $3,500, we had the place to ourselves. Each girl could invite ten guests. Liquor was included in the cost. The bar served cheap keg beer, cheaper vodka, tequila, and gin, and two different shots. One was bright blue and the other was cough syrup orange. For the college kids, the appeal of free liquor more than outweighed any consideration of quality. So, for three hours the alcohol flowed.

With 250 people trying to get drinks from four overworked, college-aged bartenders, it was tough. As I stood in line waiting, I noticed something. College kids don't tip. When I finally made it to the front, I gave an attractive bartender a $50 and told her there was another $50 for her if she would take care of me when she saw me in line. She quickly agreed and we came up with a system that worked like a charm.

Every time she saw me get in line, I would flash her two numbers with my fingers. The first was the number of beers I needed and the second was the number of gin and tonics. A minute later she would point to a tray next to her and my drinks would be waiting.

My daughter's friends quickly caught on to what I was doing and I became extremely popular. You could only order four drinks at a time, so I needed help getting the beverages for our expanding group. Megan and Ellie volunteered and the three of us spent most of the night together, running drinks back and forth.

I was paying attention to my drinking. With all the pretty, inebriated college girls running around in their tiny outfits, it wouldn't take much for a fifty-five-year-old man to get in trouble by doing something stupid. As the night wore on, my daughter's two roommates were flirting with me. It started harmlessly enough. They would grab hold of my arm, batt their eyes and giggle, and complement me on my biceps. I tried to play it off, but I was flattered. I was also becoming aroused as both Ellie and Megan pressed their bodies against mine each time we were in the crowded line.

At the end of three hours, the bar opened to the public. It became even more crowded and the two girls were now rubbing more than my arm as the crowds pressed in around us. Their hands found my abs and a couple times 'innocently' found their way to my ass. I was thankful the night was coming to an end, at least for me. My strength of character was being severely tested by Megan and Ellie. As I scanned the bar, I realized there weren't many parents left. It was time for me to make my exit. I gave the pretty bartender her second $50 as promised and thanked her. She had earned it.

* * *

I went looking for my daughter and found her dancing with some friends as the music increased in volume. She was having a good time. I contemplated interrupting her, but she didn't need dad butting in at this point.

I needed to get out of there and I wanted her to know I was returning to my hotel. I found Ellie talking to one of her friends, so I headed her way.

"Hi!" she practically screamed as I came up beside her. One of her arms slipped around my waist and the other planted itself on my bicep.

I pulled my second hotel keycard from my pocket and handed it to Ellie. I asked her to get it to my daughter tonight or tomorrow morning. My daughter knew she could stay in the second bed in my room if she needed a night away from her apartment. I didn't know if I would see her or not tonight, but at least she'd have the card.

Ellie agreed to give it to her. I turned to say goodbye, knowing it might be the last time I ever saw her. I wished her good luck in her new job, told her she was always welcome to come visit us, and to tell her parents goodbye. She wrapped her arms around my neck and to my surprise, gave me a kiss on the cheek. She let go and disappeared into the crowd. I touched my face, smiled, and disappeared out of the bar.

* * *

I enjoyed the evening walk back to the hotel. I was feeling good. The night was coming alive as the kids came out to party. The bars were getting crowded. It was 10 PM. I was done for the night.

I got back to my room and kicked off my shoes. I flopped down on the bed, turned on the TV and found a west coast baseball game. I didn't see much as I dozed off pretty quickly. I was awakened sometime later by a rustling noise at my hotel door. I turned my head to find the alarm clock. It was 11:28 PM. I figured my daughter was done for the night and needed a quiet place to crash. I got up from the bed just as the door swung open. It was not my daughter.

* * *

Much to my surprise, I was standing face-to-face with Ellie and Megan. They stepped into my room and pushed the door shut behind them. My adrenaline kicked in and I immediately went into damage control mode. I had two very pretty twenty-two-year-old co-eds in my hotel room. We stood facing each other. I was panicking. They were not. They started giggling and moved towards me.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked taking a step back as they took a step forward.

"We're here to do you," Ellie giggled. They came closer. My mind was racing. So was my heart.

"Hold on," I stammered. "You can't be here."

"Yes, we can, and you need this," Ellie continued. "Your daughter is worried about you. You're lonely. You're not going to be lonely tonight."

"Please let us stay," Megan chimed in. She then reached behind Ellie and unzipped her sundress. It fell to the ground leaving Ellie standing there in nothing but a tiny red thong.

"Oh, my god," I muttered staring at Ellie's gorgeous young body.

Ellie turned and pulled Megan in for a kiss. It was soft and tender. I was hooked.

"We've never done that," Megan giggled as they broke apart. She reached out and lightly brushed the back of her hand across Ellie's nipples. They responded instantly, quickly becoming erect on her lovely, firm breasts. Ellie shuddered and moved back to Megan. They kissed again and then Ellie pulled Megan's tiny top over her head. She was wearing a sexy, nude colored bra. Her breasts were full and stunning.

Unconsciously, I licked my lips. If they wanted to be here, who was I to argue, right? I moved around them and put the chain on the door and secured the lock. I turned around just in time to see Ellie push Megan against the wall, pinning her arms over her head. I watched Ellie grind her hips into Megan as they kissed again.

I walked up to the two young women and took them in my arms. They turned to face me. I bent my head to Ellie and gave her a soft, gentle kiss. I wanted to see how she reacted. She kissed me back with hunger and passion. She rubbed her thong-covered pussy against my left leg.

I moved to Megan and gave her the same gentle kiss. She kissed me back, but somewhat tentatively. I started to pull away to make sure she was OK, but before I could, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in, driving her tongue into my mouth. While I kissed Megan, my right hand reached behind her to unlatch her bra. I hoped I wouldn't fumble around awkwardly. It had been a while since I had unhooked a woman's bra. Luckily, in one smooth motion, I got the clasp undone and Megan gave me an approving sigh. I pulled both in tight enjoying the feel of their warm, soft skin.

I returned to Ellie and kissed her again. I moved my hand from Megan's back to the front of her shorts and easily undid the three buttons. I let go of Megan. She took a step backwards. Her shorts dropped around her ankles. The color of her panties matched her bra, which she shook off and let fall to the floor. She giggled and headed for the bed.

Ellie pulled her lips from mine and grabbed my hand, leading me to the bed. She gave me a wildly sexy come hither look over her naked shoulder. Ellie helped me lose my shirt, giving me an appreciative 'oooh' as it hit the floor.

She pushed me onto the bed. I scooted to the middle. They joined me, one on each side. They started kissing my chest and neck and even sucked on my nipples. They were both on their elbows and knees, allowing my hand nice access to their bodies. I explored, caressing their breasts, enjoying the feel of their flat tummies, and making a few nice passes over their firm young asses. I was in heaven with two sets of lips ravishing my body. I had never been in a situation like this before.

After a few moments, Megan made her way up to my lips, draping her body over the left side of mine. She gave me another frantic kiss and started grinding against my left thigh. I could feel wetness through the thin fabric of her panties.

While Megan came up, Ellie went down. She kissed along my stomach as her hands began to undo my belt. I felt the button of my shorts come undone and my zipper get tugged down. Ellie pulled my shorts open. I know I caught her off guard by not having any underwear on because I heard her gasp.

"It's so beautiful!" she said. I felt her little hand reach inside my shorts and grab hold of my hard cock. Cool air rushed across the head as she pulled it out.

"Look at this, Megan!" she said to her friend. Megan stopped kissing me and turned to check out my cock. Ellie was slowly stroking it up and down. I had a big dollop of pre-cum sitting on the tip and I moaned in pleasure when Ellie ran her hand over the head and used the fluid to lubricate my cock. It felt so good having a hand on my dick that wasn't my own. It had been a long time.

Megan turned on the bed so her head was by Ellie's, giving me a stunning view of her ass with the thin fabric of her panties disappearing between her cheeks. I reached out, touching her smooth, soft skin. She purred in appreciation and pushed back into my hand. I reached between her legs and softly ran my fingers over her panties. They were very wet. I ran my finger over the outline of her pussy. She wiggled her butt approvingly at me.

I was so preoccupied with Megan's beautiful ass that I momentarily forgot about the pleasure Ellie's hand was giving me. A warm, moist set of lips engulfing the thick head of my cock got my attention. With my hand fondling Megan's ass, I looked up to see what was happening to my cock. Megan's hand had replaced Ellie's. Ellie's lips were stretched wide as she sucked my dick into her mouth. I don't ever recall having been as hard as I was at that moment.

I was going to have to manage myself or this was going to be over before it ever really got started. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched Ellie's head bob up on down, her saliva making my cock glisten. It felt amazing. Megan's hand was softly pumping me at the same time. I watched for another minute before deciding to change things up or I was going to cum.

Reluctantly, I sat up and pulled Ellie's mouth off my cock. I hooked my thumbs into her thong and pulled. She giggled and raised her hips to help. I flipped onto my stomach to let my cock cool down and moved Ellie so she was on her back with her legs spread open before me. Her pussy was swollen and moist, but the lips were closed tightly together. I used my finger to run along the slit, eventually sliding the pad of my forefinger inside. Ellie wiggled with pleasure. I went up and down the length of her pussy a few times. I smiled in appreciation as it started to open for me.

Megan stood up and began to remove her panties. I told her to wait. I wanted to be the one to take them off. She flopped down on her stomach and watched what I was doing to her friend. Ellie's scent was incredibly pleasing. I pulled my finger from her pussy and brought it to my lips. Megan gasped in surprise as I put my finger into my mouth and tasted Ellie. It was wonderful. I sucked my finger clean and returned it to Ellie's pussy. I used my left forefinger and thumb to spread her lips and the red swollen skin within came into view. The smell of her sex filled our nostrils. Megan squirmed a little, seemingly aroused by this.

I pushed two fingers from my right hand into Ellie's inviting pussy. Her back arched and she gasped in pleasure. I pushed in to the second knuckle. She was so tight. I pumped in and out a few times as she bucked against me. I curled my fingers up searching for her spongy g-spot and found it easily. I knew it wouldn't take long to make Ellie cum and that is exactly what I intended to do.

Megan had other ideas. She grabbed my right hand, pulling my fingers from Ellie's pussy.

"Hey!" Ellie protested seductively.

Megan brought them to her lips and sucked them into her mouth. My cock may have been protected underneath me, but the site of Megan's lips wrapped around my fingers tasting her friend nearly sent me over the edge again. Megan let go of my fingers and flipped onto her back. I yanked off her panties and threw them on the floor next to Ellie's.

"My turn!" she said lying next to Ellie and spreading her legs for me. I had two beautiful young women, legs open, begging me to give them pleasure. I wondered what I did to deserve such good fortune.

I did the same thing to Megan that I had just done to Ellie. The aroma of her pussy was different than Ellie's, but just as intoxicating. Using my left hand, I inserted two fingers into Megan and reinserted two fingers back into Ellie. Lying on my stomach, I was not able to do much from that position, so I got on my knees. From there I could saw my fingers in and out of each woman, alternating between finger-fucking them and rubbing their g-spots. They were both squirming and moaning.

12