A Double Date with My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
My Wife and I Go On Our Second Date.
3.9k words
4.63
16.6k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, not the fucking mirror again!" Sherry sighed as I heard her throw herself down onto the couch dramatically. "They're going to blow the horn, you know I hate that!" She said just before a quick double tap of the horn rang out. "See! What did I fucking say?" Sherry said, I could hear her rolling her eyes at me. I tried not to laugh as I spritzed myself with the perfume she had just bought for me and I checked myself once more in the mirror. It had been a week since Sherry and I went on our first date with Terry and Paul and they had talked Sherry into making another date. "Come on bitch, damn!" She said laughing as I entered the room.

"At least you always make it worth the wait!" Sherry purred as she walked over and buried her nose into my neck against my choker and inhaled deeply, "Oh fuck, I knew that perfume would be perfect on you!" Her fingers ran through my long hair then trailed down my spine to my butt making goosebumps cover my body. She slid her hand beneath the flimsy fabric of my summer dress. I jumped and giggled as her fingers entered my panties and cupped my cheek, her fingertip tickled my tight hole making me jump. "That's two for flinching!" She said giggling and tried to cram two fingertips into my ass.

"If we're going to play this game, we need to just stay home!" I growled as I stepped into her and grabbed her ass and pulled her up against me. Our boobs smashed together through our bras and dresses and I felt my tucked penis twitching in my panties as her hips pushed into mine and I felt her pussy mound against me. Just then the horn tapped again, a little longer this time making me roll my eyes this time.

"We'll finish this when we get home missy!" Sherry said slapping my butt and shoving my purse into my hands. "Besides, I don't think the guys would get it over it if we cancelled. Paul said that Terry will not stop talking about the amazing Crystal!" Her eyes fixated on mine to see my reaction and I felt my cheeks burning as they turned bright red. I felt a slipperiness form in my panties and my legs shifted as I stood making my thighs squeeze together. "Oh I know that move, somebody's horny!" She said laughing. I laughed as she pulled me from the house, my little cleavage bouncing as I tried to keep up with her in my ankle boots. The doors opened and the guys stood smiling as they watched us approach.

"Holy shit!" Terry said greeting us. "You girls look amazing!" He said hugging me tight, his large body about swallowed me up as I craned my neck up onto his shoulder so as to not get crushed and caught a glimpse of Sherry seeing and trying not to laugh. He opened the rear door for me and a slid over to my spot in the middle and smoothed my dress down beneath me as he sat next to me and placed his arm around me. I could see him out of the corner of my eye staring at my cleavage jiggling as we drove.

The colorful lights of the carnival lit the otherwise dark field as we pulled into the makeshift parking lot. The smell of carnival food filled the SUV as we opened our doors and the sounds of talking and laughter surrounded us. Terry put his arm around me and Paul took Sherry's hand in his as we walked around and had a really fun time playing games.

"I got a blowjob on a ferris wheel like this one before." Paul said pointing up to the huge contraption as we neared it.

"Oh that sounds like a fun ride! Let's do that!" Sherry said looking at me with huge eyes and pulling me along with her to the ferris wheel line.

"I tipped the guy to stop us at the top for a few." Terry said as we all climbed into the funny metal box. There were two benches, one along each side and there were big square openings in the top half of the box that didn't really hide much from people seeing inside.

"I bet I can make mine cum before you can get yours too!" Sherry whispered as she leaned into me. "Loser has to be the others maid for a week?"

I agreed, my cheeks blushing thinking of the two maid outfits that had been delivered to our house a few days ago. They matched but one was black and white, while the other was pink and white. She hooked her pinky onto mine, I always thought her pinky promises were so cute.

As soon as the wheel began turning, Sherry dropped to her knees and began unbuttoning Paul's pants. I looked at Terry who was smiling and already unbuckling his belt as I got on my knees in front of him. The cold steel floor of the box dug into my knees through my stockings and his big hand went down the top of my dress, into my bra and squeezed my boobs and pinched my nipples, making me moan. I took his hard shaft in my hand and side eyed a glimpse of Sherry who already had Paul's cock buried in her throat.

Terry sat back and closed his eyes as I licked and swirled my tongue around his shaft and head. I slowly slathered my tongue along his cock making him nice and slippery for my throat. He jumped and grabbed a handful of my hair as I grabbed his heavy balls and rolled them between my fingers. He sighed and tensed his legs as precum oozed out onto my tongue. I smiled as the sweet, sticky liquid coated my mouth. I loved the feeling of his velvety mushroom head all slippery with precum as it slid over my tongue and pushed against the insides of my clenched cheeks.

I jumped and opened my eyes when Sherry reached behind me and slid her fingers into panties. I closed my eyes and sucked Terry's cock harder as I bounced my hips back against her small fingers. She pressed two of her wet fingers into me just as Terry thrust his hips up and his cock slipped into my throat. My eyes watered and I tried to relax my throat as he pushed my head down as hard as he could, making me gag.

I reached my hand out to Sherry's lap and she opened her legs giving my access to her swollen pussy. Her bald pussy lips slipped between my fingers as I gathered up juices and slathered them onto her throbbing clit. She whimpered out from Paul's cock and quickly massaged her fingers in and out of my ass, loosening me up and making me so horny I was rocking back and forth on her fingers and his cock.

I reached beneath me and began rubbing my fingers over my penis in my panties. The silky material was soaked with my precum and the faster I flicked across my head, the weaker my knees got and started shaking.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" I said as I took my mouth from his cock and kissed his balls as my hand jerked his cock.

"Oh my god! Really?" Sherry asked with wide eyes. "Let me do it, please!?" She said as she reached down to my panties while her other hand stayed jerking on Paul's glistening cock, her fingers furiously flicked the head of my penis in my panties. My eyes shut and I saw memories of Sherry masturbating in front of me, her fingers now doing to me what she had always done to herself.

"That's it baby!" She gasped into my mouth as we kissed. Our tongues were coated in the guys precum as we sexily explored each others mouths and her orgasm began taking over her body. "Cum for me like a good girl!" She breathed heavily just as my penis began spurting in my panties and I rocked my hips along with her hand on the front of my panties. My body trembled as my cum soaked through my panties and onto Sherry's fingers. She put her fingers soaked with my cum back down on her clit and came hard as her body fell forward making our ferris wheel cart rock.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" Terry growled as he shoved his cock back into mouth.

"Same! Me too dude!" Paul whispered as Sherry's hand grabbed mine on the cold steel floor.

"Ahh fuck that's good!" Paul growled through clinched teeth as he began cumming in Sherry's mouth. His hips pumped up into her face over and over as he emptied himself into her mouth.

I smiled around Terry's cock thinking about having to wear the maids uniform, as he tensed and his cock began flexing. I moaned when the first big spurt shot out of his tip and splattered against the back of my throat. His strong hands held my face down against him, his soft pubic hair tickled my nose as he flexed himself and milked his seed into my mouth.

"I won!" Sherry said turning my face to her and kissing me. Their cum mixed in our mouths as we kissed. Sherry's fingers brushed over the crotch of my panties as she smiled, my tucked penis still safely flat against me had caused a massive sticky mess in my panties. "I made your clitty cum!" She said with a wink. I sat up and pulled my bra and dress back up while the guys put their spent cocks away and Sherry pulled the top of her dress up and we sat back in our seat across from them.

Sherry opened my purse and got my lipstick out and turned my face to her and fixed it for me as we straightened each other's hair and clothes. She dug back into my purse and pulled out some breath freshening strips, making me very impressed with her preparedness. The wheel came to a stop and I blushed as the ride worker gave us a knowing smile as he stared at my boobs.

The guys needed an energy boost so while they ate, Sherry and I decided to ride the carousel. Seeing her mount the horse as her little sundress rode up exposing her cute butt was getting me horny along with the feeling of my panties rocking against my horse. As the ride ended I saw her casually wipe the horse seat as she got off and I looked back to my horse to see the shiny spot I had left, my face reddened as I wiped it off hoping no one had seen. When I finished I turned to see Sherry laughing at me.

"So, Terry's parents have a cabin at the lake." Paul said as we all got back in the SUV. "You girls wanna go hang out there for a while?" We agreed so we left the carnival and began the drive.

Terry's arm was around my shoulder as we drove and soon found its way to the top of my dress and bra. His warm hand felt good on my flesh as it lightly jiggled with the bouncing of the SUV. His rough fingers pulled and pinched at my nipple making it harden and send chills over my body. I closed my eyes and rested my head back against him as my hand drifted down his leg and began rubbing him. As he played with my nipple, my thighs tightened and squeezed, making my penis squish against me in my panties.

My breath quickened and my eyes were still closed when Terry's other hand came around and turned my face upward and to him. My hand had found his cock in his pants and my fingers roughly squeezed and fondled him through the material making his own wet spot form.

His finger tweaked my nipple hard making a shooting pain rip through my boob and I gasped just as his lips touched mine. I hadn't kissed a guy before and my eyes opened wide in shock just as his tongue crammed between my lipgloss covered lips and began exploring my mouth. He caught me completely off guard and my first instinct was to tense up but his grip on me tightened and I relaxed as my tongue began rolling with his.

"Oh my god, that's so fucking hot!" Sherry whispered as a bright flash of light brought me back to reality and I opened my eyes. Terry didn't miss a beat and kept kissing me deeply as another, then another flash filled the dark SUV. I managed to pull away from him and blushed hard as I looked at Sherry who was smiling and taking pictures with her phone. "Oh yeah that's cute!" Sherry said snapping more pictures, I looked down to see my skin flashing with the camera in the darkness and saw my boob out, my nipple was bright pink and swollen from being pulled and pinched. "No! Leave it out!" Sherry pouted as I pulled my bra and dress up.

"Alright, calm down, we're here!" Paul said as he pulled into a very bumpy dirt driveway. The driveway was long and dark, my boobs bounced non-stop along with the driveway until finally we arrived at a nice cabin. The outdoor lights came on from motion sensors and lit up the nice cabin as Paul pulled up to the front door and we all got out.

"Look at this slut!" Sherry said as I stood stretching my back and looking into the dark wilderness. She came up behind me and shoved her phone in my face, the bright glow of the phone blinded me for a second then my eyes adjusted to see a picture of Terry and I in the back seat. His tongue was going into my mouth with my lips parted and my eyes closed. The top of my cute sundress and purple bra was down and my naked boob was being squeezed in his hand while my hand had a firm grasp on what was obviously his cock in his pants.

"Oh my god!" I whispered and giggled as I grabbed at her phone. "Delete that!"

Sherry giggled and jerked her hand away from me. The glow of the phone lit her perfect boobs in the darkness for a second as they bounced in her dress. "Maybe later, we'll see." She said winking and turning her phone off and hiding it behind her back.

After a quick tour of the cabin we all got drinks and took them outside to the hot tub on the deck. We all stripped out of our clothes and got in the tub, Sherry and I together in the middle with a guy on each end. As we talked and drank, I kept readjusting my penis in the water beneath me. I hadn't realized anyone had noticed when Sherry brushed my hair back and leaned into my ear.

"Are you good?" She said as her warm breath caressed my wet skin, we were both pretty fucked up and I could hear it in her voice. "You keep pushing it away," she said motioning down to my crotch in the water. "It gets in the way a lot doesn't it?" She asked before taking another drink. Embarrassed, I nodded yes, feeling myself blush again. "You should just get rid of it, you don't really use it anymore, it's always in the way of cute outfits." She said into my ear as her hand slid down my breast and nipple then down my stomach and her fingers pushed between my closed legs beneath the bubbling water. "I think a little pussy would look so sexy, right here!" She said as her fingers pushed into my tucked penis making me gasp and tingle all over. "I would love to fucking go down between your thighs and lick your tight little pussy!" She said as her finger slipped over the head of my tucked penis and slipped into my tight hole.

"What's going on over here?" Paul said, interrupting us.

"Looks like we're missing out!" Terry said turning and seeing Sherry's hand between my legs. "Let's take this party inside, there's more room for activities in there!" He said grabbing my arm and lifting my wet, naked body into his and took me inside with Sherry and Paul following behind us.

We refilled our drinks in the kitchen and as we entered the living room, Terry grabbed my arm and told the others we'd be right back and pulled me into a room and shut the door behind us. He took my drink from my hand and my eyes adjusted to the moonlight shining in through the big windows. I saw him put my drink down on the dresser before he placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled as he pushed me down and I sank to my knees in front of him.

I looked up into his eyes as I took his heavy cock in my hand. It was warm and still a little wet from the hot tub as I stuck my tongue to his tip. I closed my eyes as his salty flesh pushed into my mouth and my lips closed around him. His hands tangled in my long hair and he began fucking my mouth as his big balls slapped against me. After a few minutes he pulled out of my mouth, his shiny cock glistened with my saliva in the moonlight as his hands came down to my armpits and lifted me and threw me up and backwards onto the bed.

I laughed as he caught me off guard and in an instant he was on the bed and pushing himself between my legs. I saw his mouth coming to mine in the dark room and turned my head making him kiss my neck. He breathed in my scent deeply and passionately kissed and sucked at my neck. My eyes closed as his hips pushed down into mine making my knees fold next to him. I looked down his body and saw my hands as they sank into his sides, the purple glitter on my fingernails glimmered in the moonlight catching my attention just before he began sliding and kissing his way down my body.

He lightly kissed and licked at my freshly shaven skin as his hands lifted my legs and bent me, exposing my little hole to him. I gasped and smiled as his warm wet tongue pushed against my ass and opened my legs further for him. I began pinching my nipples and squeezing my breasts as he licked and finger fucked me. I whimpered when one of his big wet fingers entered me and cried out louder when he added the second. He slowly milked my penis and collected my precum and smeared it onto the thick head of his cock and I watched as he guided it towards my wet opening.

I closed my eyes as he climbed back on top of me and began pushing his cock into me. My fingernails dug into his broad shoulders as his head spread me open and slowly slipped inside. My gasps matched the rotation of his hips as he ground down into me and slipped in little by little. Sherry had fucked me many times with lube and dildos but this was way different as the heat from his cock melted my insides and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I locked my ankles around him and pulled him into me as I moaned and pushed my hips up against him until he was finally completely inside of me.

My perky boobs began bouncing in the moonlight as he pumped in and out of me. He bent his head down and his warm mouth closed around my boob and his tongue swirled around my nipple as his cock began fucking me easier. My cries and whimpers echoed in the wooden room as the bed creaked beneath us making me wonder is Sherry was listening and if she was getting fucked now too.

Terry pulled his mouth from my breasts and I was looking at my wet nipple in the moonlight when he pulled his cock out of me and laid down on his back with his huge cock standing tall in the dimly lit room.

He grabbed my arm and pulled my over him and my leg brushed over his stiff cock making it bounce as I drunkinly straddled him with his cock just behind my ass. I spit on my hand and reached behind me and spread it along his cock and my hole before bending forward and arching my back to guide him into me. I closed my eyes and prepared myself as I eased myself back down onto him. His big hand grabbed my breasts dangling beneath me before putting it back in his mouth. I sighed and relaxed as he pushed upwards and slid into me.

I tried to control my breathing and relax as he began pumping up into me. My boobs shook with every thrust as he sucked one then the other and he squeezed and pulled on them making them sore. His thrust quickened and our bodies slapped together loudly just as his hand slapped my ass cheek really hard making me cry out as I felt the pain and heat of his handprint as it appeared on my bare skin. I gritted my teeth and thrust back against his thrusts as his other hand slapped my other ass cheek making another handprint burn into me.

My hand grabbed my penis and began squeezing and flicking at my head, my precum quickly coated my fingers and I smiled as I felt warm spirits of cum leaking into my soft hand. I brought my hand up and was considering licking it clean when Terry grabbed my hand and shoved my gooey fingers into his mouth. I gasped and watched as he licked and sucked my cum from my hand.

We were fucking each other wildly when his hands landed on my hips and his fingernails dug in. I opened my eyes and looked down over my shaking boobs to see a crazy look in his eyes and his thrust became jagged and short.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" Terry growled so loud it echoed and all the body slapping and bed creaking suddenly stopped as his cock began twitching deep inside of me. I ground down against him hard as his hips pushed up into me and I felt his hot cum splash into me. I softly massaged my breasts as I gently rode him and he emptied his seed into me. He pulled me down on top of him, our sweaty bodies melted together as our hearts pounded and our breathing slowed.

The sounds of birds chirping made my eyes open and see the wooden room of the cabin in the morning light. Half of my body was on top of Terry with his arm around me. I slowly looked down his body as I slid my leg off of him and saw the bulge of his big cock softly move up and down with his breathing and laid my head back down against him and knew it was going to be an interesting weekend.