A Double Dose of Trouble Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrew, Amber, and Jade Get... Clean?
8.1k words
4.8
6.2k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all. 2nd chapter here. This is where things get sexual and don't stop, much. I hope you guys enjoy this one just as much

Contains: futa on futa, male on futa, hyper cock/muscles/figures and cum excessiveness, threesome, cute stuff, muscle

Tags are for the story as a whole

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

Hurriedly grabbing his bag that held his change of clothes, Andrew followed the towering pair to the back of the room, Amber and Jade waiting for him with smirks on their faces. They walked into a smaller locker room first that looked fairly average in every regard except for one thing; like the equipment the trio had just finished using, the lockers and benches appeared to me fit for the likes of the futa at his sides than an average man like himself. As they stepped up to a row of metal doors, Andrew noticed that the bottom locker was eye level with him, and that the ones above him he could barely reach the handle of!

Amber and Jade made small talk over his head as they stuffed their gym bags into the decidedly spacious lockers; Andrew did the same until it dawned on him what would happen next. He had to get naked in front of the two futanari! From the corner of his eye he saw that both of them were already pulling at their sports-bras, bundles of titflesh rolling across their ribcages, their enormous sweaty mounds slapping onto their moist skin. Andrew couldn't help but watch, frozen in place by the sensual stripping occurring only inches away from him - this didn't go unnoticed by Jade and Amber, either!

Giving each other the same smile they'd been flashing since they were first left alone with Andrew, the pair slightly altered their positions so that they were both in the young man's line of sight. Slower than before, they continued to tug their bras up over their heads, wiggling their torsos back and forth; even to one as sexually inexperienced as Andrew, it was obvious that Amber and Jade were doing this to entice him, to tease and turn him on. And it was working!

His jaw dropped as their mountainous busts finished tumbling out into the open air, droplets of translucent liquid splashing off of them. Andrew could have died happy right then and there! Similarly endowed, Amber and Jade possessed a pair of tits that were at least twice the size of his head each; that is to say that there were now four breasts pointed in his direction and all four individually were bigger than his skull! Amber and Jade's smiles reached their cheeks as they observed the young man's reaction, their eyes as fixated on him as Andrew's were on them.

Then they amped it up a notch.

Amber acted first, stretching her long arms up towards the sky and then behind her head, flexing them as she did. Her biceps bulged bigger than Andrew had ever seen them - or on anyone for that matter - pumping up like someone was inflating them full of air, the fist-wide veins stretching across them tenting her flesh; Amber proceeded to cross them behind her upper back and huge, hilly-shoulders, showing off the small bushes of red hair under her arms. She waited until she caught Andrew's eyes before pushing her chest out to bounce her humongous tits up and down using nothing but the muscles on her chest, the pumpkin-sized mounds nearly knocking into her own chin.

Not one to be outdone, Jade quickly assumed a different pose. Leaning over, she curled her own bulky, waist-wide arms towards herself, until her massive fists met in front of her abdomen. Like Amber, she flexed her brawny, bulbous appendages until her entire torso looked crowded by her turgid, striated-strength; simultaneously, she also began to juggle her tits using nothing but the power of her pecs, her light-brown nipples waving in circles, Andrew's eyes following them like he was being hypnotized.

Almost like they were reading each other's minds, Amber and Jade spun around synchronously, keeping their necks craned so they could keep leering at their admirer. Still at a loss for words, Andrew gasped as they performed a series of poses and positions with their backs turned - he could make out every single defined feature of their backsides. It was like he was studying a pair of mountain ranges there were so many different muscles exploding from their pale-and-tanned complexions, from their nearly ear-rising traps all the way down to their shorts-and-boxer stretching glutes.

Speaking of which! As the two futa jiggled their ridiculous rears at Andrew, ones that would need at least a couple of stools to properly support, their bottoms could no longer contain their asses. They barely reacted as their behind-flexing caused tears and rips to appear in the material surrounding their muscled globes, both of them grinning back at Andrew as they slowly ruined their clothing; Andrew was ready to faint as he watched the patches of flesh unveil themselves, having to put an arm on the locker next to him just so he didn't fall over.

After several more minutes of this, Amber and Jade stopped and turned around to face the young man.

"I think he likes what he sees," Jade nudged Amber as she spoke, nodding her head towards Andrew, "what do you think?"

"Oh I think he definitely likes it judging by that tent in his shorts!"

Andrew looked down and gasped once more, quickly shielding his crotch with his hands.

"Shit! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean t-"

"Don't worry about it, cutie!" Amber chuckled, her enormous breasts wobbling wildly, "Trust me, we like it too!"

"Yeah I'd be more offended if you weren't hard!"

Andrew continued to blush profusely and stutter further apologies.

"We're not finished yet, Andrew, we still have one more thing to take off before we go shower."

Amber nodded.

"And then you have to strip for us!"

Before Andrew could offer any form of protest, Amber and Jade hooked their long thumbs into the waistband of their tattered bottoms. Putting on the same kind of show, they swiveled their hips around, their massive thighs smacking into each other as they lowered their shorts and boxers. Both of their hairy groins and the top of their pillar-esque thighs were unveiled slowly; Andrew was granted a mostly unobstructed view of Jade's tattoo, and he could see that it was a rose, one that curled slightly in on itself, the sanguine petals starting right below her abdomen, the green stem ending above the ludicrously girthy trunk of her cock.

More and more of their members came into view. Andrew noticed right away that they matched the complexion of their owners, Amber's lightly bronzed, Jade's pastel-toned - and this is where the differences ended! Both of the futanari had cocks that, even flaccid, were nearly as fat and veiny as their biceps, practically resembling their giant arms in every way possible. Their oversized appendages unfurled themselves as they were slowly freed from their cloth-confinements, drooping lower down their legs, seemingly endless in their identical lengths.

It wasn't until the pair had their bottoms pulled to their knees that their testicles were allowed to swing mostly-openly. To Andrew's growing astonishment the futanari's cum-factories were even more enormous than their breasts by a large margin - hell, they appeared to be even larger than the weights he'd bench-pressed only minutes before! But their cocks still didn't stop coming, and Amber and Jade's testicles had long been completely unveiled before that occurred, the rounded ends of their wrecking balls hanging by their shin, their sacks stretched taut by the grandiose orbs, and just as hairy as their underarms and groins.

Only when Amber and Jade finally yanked their shorts and boxers, respectively, all the way to their feet, did their cocks come bouncing into view. Andrew had seen Kayleigh walk around naked more times than he could count, but for some reason observing the two futa in the naked flesh sent his heart thumping in his chest! They were just so fucking big! Their head-sized glans bobbed against their ankles and that was while they were forced to curve around their body-crushing balls; if those weren't in the way, they surely would've sagged against the floor!

They were, simply put, amazing. Amber and Jade's members matched the rest of their figures in the most grotesque, obscene manner possible, as ridiculous as all of their bodies were. The same kind of veins that marbled their statuesque forms riddled their cocks, each shaft-stretching tubular protrusion so long and wide it appeared to Andrew as though he could have jerked them off like actual cocks; their cocks themselves were even fatter than any of their other appendages, and the young man ogling them wasn't sure if he'd be able to wrap his arms around them fully in a kind of bear hug!

As expected, Amber and Jade smiled at his clear admiration for their stripped-down appearances.

"Alright, cutie, it's your turn!" Jade encouraged him, Amber nodding in agreement next to her, "We showed you ours, now you have to show us yours!"

Andrew had to crane his neck up to look at the dark-haired futa in her eyes, his throat swallowing loudly.

"I g-guess that's fair," he relented, closing his eyes, "uh, here I go?"

"Let's see it, Andrew!"

Unable to look at the pair who were now waiting to admire him, Andrew took off his glasses before grabbing at the neck of his sweat-stained shirt to begin pulling it over his head, glad to have something blocking his view of the futanari. As he revealed his pasty stomach and chest to the two onlookers, he heard one of them - Amber, he assumed - let out a wolf-whistle, which, while uplifting, caused the tremors racing up and down his spine to increase in intensity. Once his top was fully removed from his torso, he unclenched his eyes, having to in order to stuff his shirt and spectacles into his locker.

Andrew shuddered at the hungry eyeing the futa were giving him, the pair of towering, hyper-hung figures waiting for him to continue undressing. He bided his time by removing his socks and shoes, something he only now noticed that Amber and Jade had already done sometime during their strip-shows. Once they too were shoved into his locker, he paused and covered his crotch once more, the pace of his breathing quickening; there was nothing left to do but expose himself to the two gargantuan beauties in front of him.

Not a man who went back on his word, Andrew, with much less grace and natural eroticism than his counterparts, grabbed his basketball shorts and boxers by their waistbands. Trying to ignore the erection currently jutting from his groin, Andrew whipped the remaining articles of clothing he wore from his body, letting them fall in a bunch at his feet; he quickly stepped out of them and bent down to add them to his locker with the rest of his outfit, his cheeks burning so intensely it felt like he was on fire. It was only when he had no other choice in the matter did he look back up at Amber and Jade, fighting his urge to shield his shame once more.

They stared back at him through heavily-lidded eyes.

"Oh you're just so handsome Andrew!" Jade gushed first, her cock twitching between her legs, "I can't believe you've never worked out before - you have a nice body!"

"I'll say!" Amber agreed, her long tongue spilling from her lips to swipe around them, "And that fuckin' cock! Mmm, it looks so hot!"

That feeling of wanting to faint washed over Andrew again.

"Uh, t-thanks. You two are um, r-really beautiful. You both look amazing..."

"And a sweetheart to boot!" Jade giggled, before extending a hand to the young man, "Now, shall we all go shower together? I don't know about you guys but I am feeling gross!"

"You can say that again!"

Hesitantly, Andrew reached out and took hold of Jade's hand, not sure if there was anything else he could do in that moment; immediately her fingers clamped down around his, her fist completely covering his mitt up to his wrist. She pulled him forward, and as soon as Andrew was close enough, Amber threw an arm around him, his body squished between the pair of living Goddesses. Amber and Jade led the way to the showers, Andrew struggling to keep up, practically dragged by the two mountainous futanari - though he didn't mind this due to the fact that his head was constantly being battered back and forth against their enormous breasts.

Upon entering the showers, Andrew observed once again that they were built for people not like him. The heads of the showers jutted from the wall right below the ceiling, indicating that they were designed solely for futa to use; there also appeared to be no stalls or doors separating the bathing areas, the tiled room essentially just one big space. Amber and Jade released their holds on him to turn all of the knobs at once, the vicinity around them immediately blasted with steaming water. Andrew let out a low groan of appreciation as his muscles were instantly soothed by the hot liquid raining against him from every angle.

Jade grabbed a bottle of shampoo off of a small shelf built into the shower walls and poured a heaping amount of it into her palm, passing it to Amber right after. Amber did the same, squirting even more of the goopy white liquid and spreading it out across her extensive fingers; Andrew barely noticed this, his eyes closed, lost in his enjoyment of the warm water pelting him. He also didn't notice that the two futanari had turned their attention towards him, smiling at each other as they were seemingly oft to do.

"Let me help you get clean, Andrew," Amber stepped up behind him, her heavy, heaving breasts plopping onto his shoulders, "if you'd like me too!"

Andrew's eyes jolted open, and like he'd done with Kayleigh earlier, he craned his neck backwards to look up at Amber, his skull now cushioned by her titanic tits.

"S-Sure. I think I'd like that."

"Good boy!"

Grinning at him, Amber lathered up her palms with more shampoo, and then proceeded to massage the cleaning concoction into the young man's scalp. Andrew immediately let out a throaty moan, the futa's strong fingers rubbing into his hair with the perfect amount of force. His breathing intensified as her muscular, fleshy body ground into him, his eyes darting back and forth to ogle Amber's fat, pink nipples bobbing at the sides of his face; his focus was swiftly drawn elsewhere, however, when he noticed Jade bathing herself directly in front of him.

She was staring straight at him as she washed her hair, her body swaying gently as she similarly basked in the warm encompassment of the shower. Jade looked even hotter than she had covered in sweat! Her immense breasts bounded off of each other in time with her movements, slapping quietly together, ripples spread across the firm mounds; her package made the same motions, her cock bouncing against her balls over and over again, her sack swinging freely between her massive legs. And Jade's entire figure glistened, shimmering under the torrent of water cascading across her insane figure.

Andrew's ogling was cut short by Amber suddenly twirling him around. He nearly lost his balance as he was spun on the heels of his feet, barely understanding what was happening to him; then, his face was smothered between Amber's gigantic breasts, her tits meeting on the other side of his head. Letting out a muffled squeak as he was forced into Amber's all-consuming canyon of cleavage, he stopped writhing when he felt her angle their intertwined forms in a different direction to allow the shower to clean his hair. The young man was stuck like this until the futa decided his blonde locks were shampoo free.

He barely had a chance to catch his breath upon finally being released, Jade swiftly switching places with her friend.

"My turn!" She giggled, grabbing the bottle of conditioner, "Gotta make sure our guest here is nice and clean!"

Once more Andrew was crammed against a rock-hard body, a humongous flaccid cock, and a pair of suffocating tits. Jade did as Amber had and then some; she caressed his golden hair with a handful of conditioner, while also stroking his back with her free hand. She slid him against herself almost like she was using him to clean her figure, smirking down at Andrew as he moaned against her hot, porcelain skin. Amber then stepped up to join the fray, smushing herself against him from behind, leaving him utterly sandwiched between the two amazingly-hung Amazonesses.

Even after Andrew was sure that his hair was free of conditioner, the pair didn't relent. They stroke his body with their hands and endowments, long fingers, squishy breasts, and massive cocks pouring against him; Andrew's own member - which hadn't softened at all - grinded against Jade's shaft, pressing into the mighty veins lacing it. As hard as it was to do, Andrew did his best to relax and allow himself to enjoy the mixture of sensations, deciding not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Eventually he was released from his muscled prison, his face red and his breathing ragged.

"Just one last thing to do!" Jade replaced the bottle of conditioner with one full of body wash, "Think you can help me out, Amber?"

"Oh you know I'd love to!"

After the bottle was passed between them and their hands were slathered in the teal liquid, the two futanari squatted down, alternating their positions around Andrew, their faces level with his own. With Jade at his back and Amber at his front, they wasted zero seconds in applying the body wash to Andrew. He observed the proceedings with obvious arousal contorting his features, unsure of exactly what he did to deserve such erotic treatment. Andrew bit his lower lip in an attempt to not moan as the futanari's powerful hands roamed across his being, his fists clenched tightly at his sides.

Amber and Jade were not shy about touching every part of him. From his neck down to his feet the pair scrubbed him with their fingers, their hands lingering on his skin for longer than was probably necessary; they massaged all of his muscles like they were molding his flesh like clay, their efforts feeling nothing short of amazing for the young man. It was like they both had degrees in physical therapy, each firm press and squeeze of his body performed with a deft amount of pressure and force. Andrew trembled from the pleasure coursing through him.

This pleasure only increased as they turned their attentions to his other attributes. With the same boldness they'd displayed since his sister had left, the futa duo touched his most intimate of areas. Amber stroked his cock, her massive fist nearly completely smothering his on-the-larger-side-of-average endowment, her other hand cradling his scrotum; behind him Jade was actively groping his bubbly backside, digging her fingers into the pliable flesh of his lower-cheeks, spreading and closing them over and over again. Their combined ministrations nearly brought him to an orgasm right then and there, but he resisted the best he could, not wanting to do something entirely inappropriate with people he'd only met that day.