A Double Dose of Trouble Ch. 04

Story Info
Amber's Turn and Kayleigh's Returns.
6.1k words
4.91
4.8k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final chapter! Happy that so many of y'all enjoyed this - I know that male on futa isn't the most popular pairing in the world. There's potential for a second installment in the far future because the commissioner has expressed interest in continuing the story. So we'll see!

Contains: futa on futa, male on futa, hyper cock/muscles/figures and cum excessiveness, threesome, cute stuff, muscle

Tags are for the story as a whole

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"S-So fucking... so fucking..." she mumbled mindlessly, one of her arms sliding across her eyes, "f-fuck that was good. J-Jesus Christ..."

"Goddamn baby!" Amber laughed, studying her friend's current state, amazed at what Andrew had managed to accomplish, "You did a fuckin' number on Jade! Consider me impressed!"

"Thank... thank you," Andrew panted, appearing just as exhausted as the dark-haired futa was, "I-I'm... ugh!"

Andrew tried to get to his feet, but immediately stumbled backwards, his strength failing him.

"Woah there cutie, don't hurt yourself!"

Amber was behind him in an instant, catching him before he could fall, one of her bulky arms cradling his body.

"Just relax, you deserve it." She stroked his hair with her other hand, holding him gently against her hard figure, "No need to push yourself. You already did a hell of a job so far!"

"A-Alright, thanks."

Kissing his cheek, Amber gave him a smile before looking back at Jade.

"How you doin' girl? Did Andrew here tire you out?"

"You c-could say that," Jade chuckled, slowly lifting herself into a sitting position, "he was fucking amazing Amber. I can't believe Kayleigh has been hiding him from us all this time!"

She shook her head and rubbed her shoulders, clearly worn-out from the experience.

"Yeah we're gonna have to have a talk with her when she gets back!" Amber grinned, her cock throbbing and flexing next to Andrew and Jade, "And shit, let me tell you. Watching you two was so fucking hot. I had to stop myself from cumming!"

Amber paused and kissed Andrew's semen-plastered hair.

"But I wanted to save it for this stud here!"

"I-It's worth it!" Jade scooted over to Andrew and pressed herself against him, angling her cock away from his body like Amber was doing, "Because he's incredible. I couldn't tell you the last time I was fucked like that!"

"Girl, you're gonna make me jealous! I just hope our man here has enough energy left to go again."

"It might take some time! He filled me with a shit-ton of cum. My pussy is packed!"

Jade grinned at Amber's envious expression, before reaching out and taking Andrew's chin in her fingers.

"How're you doing, baby? Are you still with us?"

"I-I'm good!" Andrew's eyes fluttered open, his lips raising into a grin of his own, "I'm still alive, though I feel like I can barely move!"

"Well just chill out for a hot minute, me and Amber are gonna take care of you."

Taking his lips in her own, Jade kissed him softly, slowly, showing her appreciation for everything he did for her with her lips. Amber did the same to the back of his head, stroking his neck and planting a series of smooches across his skull, her hand roaming down towards his crotch. Andrew allowed himself to be touched in this manner without protest, not possessing the energy to protest nor the desire to; he couldn't imagine a better place to be than here, between two futanari who liked him and weren't afraid to show it, treated better than he ever had in his life.

He felt his flaccid dick being fondled by Amber, her fingers dancing across his sore member, her intention clear: she wanted him hard and ready for her sooner than later! As much as his cock ached, he didn't mind her ministrations, the redhead's groping as gentle as Jade's kiss. While this was going on, his eyes studied his vicinity half-lidded, the young man fighting back a chuckle at the state of the room; as expected, Jade had utterly wrecked his surroundings, her orgasm having plastered every surface alone as much as her and Amber had from their combined climaxes. Everywhere his eyes looked they only found white, even the showerheads covered in the dense gunk.

Surprising even himself, Andrew found his body responding to Jade and Amber's caresses. Though he didn't think it was possible, his cock started to regain its rigidity, and he felt his arousal reignite; it also helped that potent, alluring aroma once more filled his nostrils, the futanari's cum seemingly acting as their own personal aphrodisiac. He humped shallowly into Amber's hand, which quickly became a fist that wrapped around his shaft, that same carnal craving coursing through him. Andrew moaned into Jade's mouth, her fingers rubbing at his chest.

Libido gaining its second wind - no, its like fourth wind - Andrew found himself becoming an active participant in this passionate entanglement. His hands lifted from his sides to cup Jade's heaving breasts, his fingers kneading into their wobbling expanse, his palms pressing into her hard nipples. Pulling away from his kiss with her, he craned his head to the side in search of Amber, and, upon finding her, met her lips with his own, his tongue poking lazily at her own. He didn't know where this sudden confidence came from, but it probably had something to do with the fact that he was a virgin no longer!

Cock reaching its full, average size, stiff as a board once more, he began to distance himself from the pair, albeit with an incredible amount of reluctance; he didn't want to orgasm from all this attention he was receiving and end up truly down and out for the count. Rising on his trembling legs, the feeling slowly returning to them, he realized that the futa could still reach him even while kneeling and sitting around him, the astonishing breadth of their heights putting them at eye-level with him despite his efforts. However, they seemed to get the message and Amber stood up with him, Jade staying in place.

Amber raised an eyebrow at him.

"Ready to go so soon, baby?" She asked, giving his body a once-over, "God you really are a stud! But don't push yourself if you're too tired - I can be patient when I need to be."

"No, no, I'm good!" Andrew took a moment to brush some of the sticky seed saturating his figure off, freeing himself of the extra, dense weight, "I can do this!"

"Mmmm that's what I like to hear!"

"So um, so how do you want to do this?"

"Oh I know just how I want to do this!"

Amber walked around him until she was standing in front of Jade, her cock hovering right above her friend's head.

"I want you to take me from behind." Amber looked over his shoulder and gave him a wink, giggling at the blush that immediately appeared on the young man's cheeks, "I want to feel your balls slap against mine while you fuck me!"

"I-I can do that!"

"And as for you, Jade, go ahead and lay back down and take a break. You're gonna be a part of this too, if you catch my drift!"

"Sounds good to me," the other futa sighed, stretching her arms as she sprawled out across the floor, "I'm good with whatever. Andrew already took care of me, after all!"

"Yeah yeah, brag some more!"

The pair shared another bout of laughter as they got into position. Once Jade was on her back again, she grappled with her erect member - something that Andrew wasn't even shocked by at this point - and hugged it against her torso. Crouching over, Amber fell forward until she was on her hands and knees, lowering herself with glances over her shoulder until it appeared that her pussy was lined up with Andrew's cock. Crawling forward before she urged Andrew to fuck her, her package grinded along her friend's, allowing Jade to release her hold on her genitalia, Amber's limbs sucking through the semen piled around her.

She continued moving in the opposite direction of Andrew, drawing a look of confusion from his cum-coated countenance. Amber didn't stop until she'd crept almost completely past Jade's body, halting in her tracks only when her titanic sack and sperm-stuffed balls were planted on the dark-haired futa's face. Now Andrew understood! Obviously Amber wanted Jade to suck her cum-factories while he fucked her, and as he watched Jade's hands raise to grab onto her friend's squirming semen-sack, he also understood that this was something that wasn't out of the ordinary for the duo.

Hand flying back to her ass, Amber gave one of her enormous cheeks a vicious smack as she peered back at Andrew.

"Alright, I'm ready for you now!" She announced, her breath thick with desire, "Come here and gimme that dick, baby!"

"You got it, Amber!"

Stepping up the parallel-laying pair, Andrew ogled Amber's rear as she shook it back and forth for him, her colossal mounds clapping together, drawing him in like he was a sailor hearing a Siren's call. The lightly-bronzed cheeks bounced into one another rapidly, ripples spreading across them, momentarily hiding the futa's slit from him each time they struck each other. Taking a moment to find his footing first, placing himself between Jade's thighs once again, Andrew discovered once he found the right position that the redhead's pussy was at the perfect level for him to thrust into. He didn't have to bend his knees or stand on his toes at all!

With his dick in hand, Andrew angled it directly at Amber's puffy pussy. Like Jade's it dripped with ecstasy, strings of her feminine fluids hanging from her swollen lips; Andrew used her moisture to lubricate his member - not that he really needed to - rubbing his cockhead across her slit over and over again without actually penetrating her. Amber moaned in response and backed towards him, clearly eager to have his endowment inside of her as soon as possible - but Andrew resisted her attempts. Grinning to himself, he continued to tease her, feeling in complete control over their coming coupling.

During this preparatory period, his ears were greeted by the noises of Jade slurping on her friend's balls. Though he couldn't see her do this from around Amber's gargantuan, curvaceous figure, he could hear everything she was doing - and it sounded like she was really getting into it! Andrew's arousal once more flourished within him, and he found that he couldn't resist fucking Amber any longer, Reaching out, her grabbed onto her wide hips, steadied himself, and then plunged himself into her soaked-folds, not taking his time like he had with the previous futa.

"Oh fuck YES!" Amber screamed without hesitation, rocking her body backwards to meet Andrew's initial thrust, "Jade was fucking right - your cock is perfect, baby!"

"And you're so damn tight!" Andrew grunted back at her, squeezing her hips, "You're pussy is perfect too - both of yours are!"

Having hilted his manhood into Amber with his initial thrust, Andrew was primed and ready to fuck - but he didn't start to quite yet. Instead, the young man swirled himself against his partner's backside, pressing against her bubbly behind and stirring his cock around inside of her like it was a spoon mixing up a stew. Amber moaned loudly as his steely member pushed her inner-walls apart, matching his movements with her own, practically twerking on his length.

Then he slowly began to withdraw his endowment from her clenching folds, slipping his cock out of her cunt until only the head remained embedded. Tightening his hold on her waist, he focused hard as he plowed right back into her, his midsection meeting her ass with a moist, echoing smack, his shaft schlicking through her depths; Amber cried out and her head dropped, a flood of fluids pouring from her cunt. Once more Andrew stayed in his position for several seconds before repeating the performance, giving the redhead a series of long, rough pistons.

His rutting allowed his balls to collide with Amber's much more colossal pair, the force with which he fucked her sending her hairy scrotum bouncing against Jade's smothered countenance; he was giving the futa exactly what she'd asked for, the sound of his testicles banging into hers adding to her arousal. Andrew silently admitted to himself that the feeling was pleasant for him as well, the lurid cacophony heightening his ecstasy. Picking up the pace - finding this style of attack wasn't what he wanted - he changed up his rhythm, plunging his member into her faster and harder while still using lengthy strokes to do so.

"Yes baby, this is what I wanted!" Amber hollered back at him, writhing under his speedy ravaging, "Fuck me just like this - no, use me however you want! I don't care how you do it, just don't stop!"

Happy to oblige her, Andrew continued, his only form of response coming in the way of ragged grunts and pants. As expected, Amber's canal clamped down on his cock tightly, her heat-radiating passage pressing on his member in the same way Jade's had, every bump and smooth fold inside her pussy massaging all of his inches at the same time. Already he was squirting strings of pre into her slit, bathing it in his personal, off-white essence, marking her as his own; the thought of the two futa being glad that he was their lover excited Andrew to a large degree, and it only made him fuck the redhead with further fierceness.

He felt Amber's body respond to his persistent, rapid thrusts in one place in particular - her balls. Those ever-churning, oversized globes trembled whenever his average-sized scrotum tapped against them, filling themselves with even more sperm than the futanari usually carried around everyday; Andrew experienced the sensation of them swelling against his sack, her enormous pouch extending further back between her legs and over Jade's face and and chest, flattening her tits with their grotesque corpulence. And Andrew knew this was only the start of their growth!

Thrusting into her again and again and again, Andrew noticed that Amber's waist-length twin-tails were flopping across her back wildly, their scarlet-hue muddied by the streaks of white coating them - and this gave him a devilish idea. Taking his hands off her hips - not altering his momentum as he did - Andrew reached out and snagged her dual-strands in his fingers; Amber looked back at him with an astonished expression plastered across her visage, her eyes wide. Andrew hesitated, but when the futa gave him an approving, lopsided smile, he put his plan into action.

Yanking on her locks, Andrew forced Amber's head back, her face angled towards the ceiling. Using her hair as reins, Andrew railed her rougher than he had Jade, the added leverage causing his swift pace to increase to a feverish rate; and the redhead responded joyfully to this manhandling of her body, screams erupting from her lips as her lover literally fucked more pleasure into her. The slapping of his body against hers reverberated from the impact, the carnal ruckus blaring through all three of the room's inhabitants' ears, joined by the splashing off the showers of water on cum and Jade's sloppy sucking of her friend's balls.

There were two, simultaneous splatterings that momentarily grabbed Andrew's attention. Looking past the intertwined Giantess's figures, he saw their cocks gush precum at the same time, Jade's own spray jetting out from under Amber's shaft and soaking into its length; it seemed that the dark-haired futa was enjoying this threesome as much as her companion was! This only made Andrew ream his member into the redhead with furious fervor, his speed already reaching that same, blinding blur that he'd ended his encounter with Jade with. He pulled Amber's scarlet locks back towards himself once more, steadily bending her torso backwards.

"F-Fuck!" She cried, drool pouring from her lips, her eyes rolling back in their sockets, "Y-You're so good at this, stud! I-I can't believe you're fucking me so hard!"

Before Andrew said anything to her, he put both of her twin-tails into one hand and used his other to give her ass a brutal slap.

"I can't help myself around you two!" He roared back, continuing to beat his palm against her massive cheeks, "You just do something to me! Y-You make me want to give you everything I've got!"

"That's a-amazing! I hope you always fuck us this, this hard!"

It took Andrew a second to read between the lines and realize what Amber had meant with that last statement: her and Jade both wanted to have sex with him again in the future! Heart blossoming with happiness, Andrew nearly stopped fucking the futa altogether, taken back by the kindness and unexpected attention they'd shown him; he could say for certain that he definitely also wanted this to not be his last time with the gorgeous pair! But he didn't pause his pistoning and continued to scrape his cock through Amber's depths as viciously as he had been for several minutes already, even as his lips rose into the biggest of grins.

Amber's cunt leaked around his thrusting member like it was one of the showerheads surrounding them. Her clear fluids poured out over his crotch and genitals, specking his front in its warm stickiness, joining the layers of cum and Jade's juices already matting his skin. Balls brewing cream louder and louder, they inflated rapidly, seemingly gaining new rotundness with every smack of his sack against hers; Andrew would have been worried that Jade might've suffocated under their all-consuming expanse if she'd been anyone else! But the other futa slobbered and sucked and gurgled under the bulky globes, her huge hands sinking into the wrinkled pouch.

Over and over precum exploded from the pair's cockheads, re-dousing the floor and walls in their thick nectar. From what Andrew could see, the bathroom was transforming into a palace of futa essence, scarcely a single area around him and them not layered or plastered with their progeny; it didn't help that their precum was barely different than their actual semen, both of the slightly-separate substances slimy and dense and packed full of overwhelming virility. Andrew didn't envy the person who had to clean up after them - even if it was probably Amber and Jade who had to do it!

Glancing behind himself, Andrew gazed at Jade's groin, curious to see how aroused she was down there. He felt no small amount of pride at viewing his load - the biggest of his life - dribble from her swollen slit, his own cum accompanied by her liquid-arousal; Jade was responding to his fucking of Amber over her like Andrew was still penetrating her instead, small streams of pussy juice escaping her lower-lips. Like much of what had occurred in that room, this emboldened Andrew, allowing him to discover a fresh well of strength to use to barrel his dick into Amber with greater brutality.

"So. Fucking. GOOD!" Amber screamed repeatedly, her head arched so far back she was nearly facing Andrew, "Y-You might be the best lover I've ever had, Andrew. You're a fuckin' natural!"

"Anything for you g-guys! This is the best day of my life!"

His words were as honest as they could get.

Andrew was floating on Cloud-Nine! Everything about having sex with Amber and everything that preceded it made his entire being feel like he was in the middle of one of the hottest fantasies he'd ever dreamt up - one he didn't know he even desired! Their attention, their touches and kisses, the amount of rapturous euphoria they gifted him; all of it combined heightened the young man's very existence, making him feel like he'd been reborn in a storm of sexual satisfaction. He understood that after today he wouldn't be the same anymore, that instead he'd be better.

12