A Double Double Life

Story Info
They were both living a double life.
6.9k words
4.14
17.3k
27
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 Allison

Allison Hughes had the world by the tail. She had been married ten years to the best husband and father in the world, John Hughes. John was by far the most intriguing man she had ever met. He was the only one that she had had to chase. Allison was absolutely gorgeous a ten out of ten for sure and she knew it. She was so used to guys hitting on her that when John did not the first time she met him she was stupefied.

It was in university; Allison had gone to a Frat party that John happened to belong to. She was having a good time and was getting a little thirsty. When she arrived at the tables with the punch bowls there was a guy ladling out drinks. He was maybe a six or seven in Allison's mind, and she was not surprised when he offered to pour her a drink. (Allison always measured everyone's looks on a one to ten scale when she first met then)

"Hello, I would be happy to get you a glass of punch which kind were you looking for?" the punch bowl guy stated plainly looking her in the eyes.

"What do you suggest?" Allison replied.

Pointing to the punch bowls from right to left he explained her options, "that one is just punch, its pretty good really. This one is the same punch with vodka in it. A serious amount of vodka but if you sip it, you will be fine. The last one, well let's just say I don't recommend it to a beautiful lady like you, if you try that one, I can't be responsible for the consequences."

Allison pointed to the one with vodka and waited for the pickup line. She had heard so many she was always interested to hear a new one. He had already called her beautiful, so the "line" was coming next.

As Allison said thank you for the punch she received a shock, the guy serving the punch said, "you are welcome I hope you enjoy the party." He then turned and walked away.

Allison had never not been propositioned in this kind of situation. She also noted that this guy had never even tried to look at her ample cleavage. Dumfounded she figured he must be gay or something. Yet later in the party she saw this same guy clearly chatting with some girl, who was lucky to be a six, and he showed all the usual signs of a guy wanting to get in he pants.

Allison was born in Kansas City and had won a cheerleading scholarship to attend Wichita Sate University. She was taking arts but really just wanted an Mrs. Mr. Right had to be at least a 7, have money or a degree that led to money and personality. Allison had met a few who might qualify so far but was intrigued by the punch bowl guy. The next time she saw him was at football game. He was sitting with some friends fairly close to where the cheerleaders did their thing. Many of the guys, and girls, who sat there were pretty obviously not interested in football. The punch guy never seemed to look at her once. It was unnerving. Allison noticed that one of the guys he was sitting with was in one of her classes so the next time she saw him she asked him, "Hey Shawn, I saw you at the game last week, who did you come with?"

Shawn replied clearly happy that this goddess was talking to him, "oh John, Chris and Norbert."

"What's with the one who didn't seem to appreciate the cheerleaders, is he... "

"Oh no he's not gay if that's what you are thinking, no John Hughes is a serious guy, he wants to get good grades and make millions. I swear he's going to do it too; I've never seen a guy so driven." Shawn, only a 5, then made his play, "Hey how about you and I grabbing a coffee sometime?"

Allison almost sighed with how lame his "line" was and said her usual "we'll see" and walked away. This John guy was very intriguing and might just fit the bill for Mr. Right.

The next time his frat had a party she went. She kept out of his line of sight until he went to the punch bowl and she did to. Allison was once again stupefied when she approached and he said to her, "hello, I would be happy to get you a glass of punch which kind were you looking for?"

Allison couldn't believe this was happening he didn't remember her?? To confirm she replied, "Are they the same choices you gave me last time?"

He took a long look at her and said, "I'm pretty sure I would remember someone as beautiful as you, but I don't think we've met before." So as he pointed to the punch bowls he said, "that one is just punch, its pretty good really. This one is the same punch with vodka in it. A serious amount of vodka but if you sip it, you will be fine. The last one, well let's just say I don't it recommend it most ladies, if you try that one, I can't be responsible for the consequences."

Allison was flabbergasted, a guy had not remembered her, incredible! She had to get to know him better. Yet after she said thank you, he again said your welcome, have a great time at the party and walked away.

In the end she actually gave him her phone number. Another first for Allison. Then he didn't call. No guy who had asked and actually received her phone number had taken more than 24 hours to call her, but punch bowl John took a week! Most amazing of all was he asked her for a date next Friday!

A long story short they dated, fell in love, and were married shortly after graduating. Thee kids came along in short order, John Jr or JJ, Betty Ann or Annie and the youngest Chris. JJ was 8, Annie was 7 and Chris was 5. They all were now in school which made it much easier for Allison's double life. John's company was doing very well, and they had a beautiful house. You would think a great millionaire husband, who was an amazing father of her three great children would be reason enough for her to have the world by the tail. However, in addition to this Allison also had three lovers.

The first one she had found three years ago. JJ had a friend named Max whose dad Andrew, a six only on a good day, was a stay-at-home dad. His mom Bernice was a doctor and clearly in the 8.5 to 9.5 range. Max and JJ had started to have play dates and Andrew absolutely worshiped the ground Allison stood on. This really stroked Allison's ego that this guy who clearly married out of his league would toss that aside for a roll in the hay with her. It had been an easy seduction and now every couple of months her and Andrew would have sex during a play date. Organizing something for the other kids was always something of a burden but it was worth the shot of adrenaline the next time Allison saw Bernice.

The second lover she had stumbled upon 2 years ago. John was with the kids and Allison was grocery shopping. Some guy, who was a solid seven, hit her cart with his. This was a fairly normal occurrence at the grocery store, and it was always followed with apologies and then the guy's "line." Allison was taken aback when this one didn't do that.

"Hey, you stupid idiot watch where you are going with that cart!" The guy said to her, and she just looked at him with her usual look of disdain she had for lesser mortals.

He didn't quit, "What is the problem with you pretty ones, just because you won the looks lottery you think you can walk all over the rest of us. It's a joke I wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot pole, your probably a lousy lay and an entitled bitch the rest of the time."

For some reason Allison was attracted to this, the guy whose name was Roger would tell you about one in twenty were. Allison fired back, "oh yah listen to you, probably haven't been with a woman for so long you would beg for a lousy lay, guys like you are all blow and no show."

The verbal jousting continued for a several minutes and then the guy sneered at her and left her with these final comments, "you can't resist finding out what your missing. If you want to find out come to 23 Cedar Street after you're done shopping."

Allison couldn't believe this guy, no one had ever spoken to her like that and for some strange reason she was knocking on the door at 23 Cedar Street 20 minutes later. Roger opened the door, roughly pulled her inside and closed the door. He then forced her to her knees pulled out his cock and told her to suck. After an hour of relentless sex, Allison had to go. She had bite marks on her tits and her panties were nowhere to be found, so the cum was running down her legs. Roger sneered at her as she went to leave, and gave her his number, "call me when you want to get treated like you deserve again," and pushed her out the door.

Allison was hooked. The bite and other marks he would leave on her were certainly a bother. However she got around this by visiting Cedar street when John was away travelling for work. He travelled frequently usually part of two weeks and one weekend a month. She would go to Roger the day John left so things would be easier to hide when John returned. Allison had a few close calls but the whole danger of the liaisons was something she craved along with the rough sex.

The last lover had just happened six months ago. She and her friend Angela, a 5, had gone for a spa/shopping weekend trip to Oklahoma City. During the shopping Allison had met Roberto, certainly a 9.5 or 10. He was everything she had originally thought she wanted in a husband - gorgeous, rich, flashy, fancy and cosmopolitan. Allison and John lived outside of Wichita; Roberto lived in Oklahoma City. Not New York or LA but a city none the less, the 8th largest in America. John could and did dress up, but Roberto always looked like he belonged on the cover of a magazine. John had made his first million by 30 but was not much for spending on what he thought were frivolous things. Roberto would spend a money on a whim and had a house full of frivolous things. John did not like to be the center of attention; Roberto craved the limelight and drew many admirers both male and female. Finally John travelled for work and took Allison on nice holidays, but Roberto went to the hot spots of the world.

Roberto loved dressing her in very expensive dresses and lingerie. He loved to show her off to his rich friends. In short Roberto gave Allison the glitz and glamour her beauty demanded and once she sampled him and his life she couldn't stop. She had visited him just a week ago when John was gone again for work and Angela covered for her. Perhaps the most exciting thing about Roberto was when Allison wore the lingerie he her bought for John. John loved it when she wore lingerie and Roberto always bought the best. Allison was going to wear her latest gift from Roberto for John tonight as an anniversary treat.

Life continued to be great for Allison, John travelled a fair bit for work, but she didn't mind at all. It allowed her to have her liaisons and her perfect world lasted for two years. She didn't over do it and she loved her life with John. Allison was very careful she didn't want to mess up her perfect world.

Then on the day before her 12th wedding anniversary Andrew called her burner phone. Roberto had bought her one and only three people had the number, Andrew, Roger, and Roberto. The burner phone obviously helped her keep her double life secret. Andrew as all in a panic because Bernice had accused him of cheating on her! Apparently, some person had said something to Bernice, and she had immediately confronted him. He had denied everything and did not want to lose Bernice or be a part time dad for his two kids, so their affair had to end. Allison pumped him for details. Allison didn't care that the affair would end but wanted to make sure it didn't affect her marriage.

Bernice and Andrew stayed married and looked pretty happy when Allison saw them together after the close call. Allison was careful not to contact Roger or Roberto for four months just to be sure she was safe. John showed no signs of change at all, as a matter of fact he was perhaps even more loving than ever. She sometimes wondered why she lived her double life at all John was a such great guy. Yet the draw was too strong and no matter how good John was didn't stop her from resuming her activities.

The next tragedy happened two years later. Allison tried to contact Roger and he didn't reply. She couldn't figure out what happened, and she missed the rough sex. It was 7 months since her last time with Roger when she drove over to 23 Cedar Street and knocked on the door. A cute woman, a 6.5, answered with a baby on her hip. When Allison inquired about Roger the women said he no longer lived there. He had died about six months ago, hit by a drunk driver. Allison thanked her and left.

Luckily, Allison and her friend Angela were booked for another spa weekend soon so Allison's grief at losing Roger was tempered by a great time with Roberto. Something interesting did happen when Allison wore the lingerie that Roberto bought her that weekend for John on their 14th anniversary. John had growled like an animal when he saw it and had taken her by storm. He had been rough, not as much as Roger but he had taken her hard. It had been crazy primeval sex and she had loved it. The lingerie had also been destroyed in the process. Allison briefly wondered what had got into John, but she certainly never complained when he continued to do it every time she came back from Roberto.

Life continued to be good for Allison, her kids were growing fast, and she could see a time when they would be all out of the house. John was an excellent husband and father. John had recommended she join some charities and Allison loved how the people adored her. Therefore there was no need to replace Andrew. John was providing the rough sex that Roger had been providing without the head aches of hiding her liaisons and the resulting marks on her body. Of course she also still had Roberto.

Allison and Roberto had been able to get away to Los Vegas together when John was away with work and the kids were at various summer camps. Angela kept her regular phone and contacted her when the kids or John called or messaged. Angela then would text back the replies Allison supplied. Excuses were made for not calling and she had pulled it off no problems at all. The trip had been divine. They still were pretty cautious in Oklahoma City about being about in public. It was always private parties or events. In Vegas they had acted like a couple of celebrities and with their great looks and designer clothes some people even thought they were.

Then things took a turn for the worse for Allison. She was on a getaway with Roberto just before her 16th wedding anniversary. Allison and Roberto had just left a private party on Saturday night. When they left the elevator at the parking level Allison noted it was darker than when they had arrived. She noticed a light was out. Then as they walked to the car two men came out from beside a parked truck grabbed Roberto and dragged him back into the shadows. She heard them demand money and she saw the flash of a knife. Terror gripped her as she saw them stab Roberto again and again. Allison went into full flight mode and ran. She ran up the ramp to the street an hailed a cab. The cab took her to her car, and she immediately drove to the spa.

Angela was surprised to see her so early but didn't ask any questions. Allison said nothing. While Angela slept Allison watched the news. It was described as a mugging gone bad. The security camera had been not pointed in the right direction to see much. The video quality of what they did have was obscured because the light was out. The police were looking for the killer(s) and were looking for tips. Allison went home and continued to watch the news for weeks. The party she had gone to had been with had been with some new friends who were used to seeing Roberto with a different beautiful lady all the time and Allison had used her usual fake name. The story died out pretty quickly as there was no physical evidence and no leads.

Allison never could find a replacement for Roberto. Yes, she continued to go on spa weekends with Angela and she did use the internet to find herself lovers, but she never had the same relationship with them as she had with Roberto.

Allison and John had been married 24 years and their last child was about to leave home. JJ had gone to university in Texas and was going to graduate soon. Annie was in Chicago pursuing a law degree. Chris was joining the army; he would leave just before Allison and John went on a month-long Mediterranean cruise. John had promised her they were going on their 25th but with Chris leaving he had bumped it up to their 24th. Allison was overjoyed. The cruise would stop at all the places she wanted to go, Monaco, Rome, Athens, Cannes, Corfu, Marseille, Mykonos - she could hardly wait.

It was the day before they were to leave, and John was not home yet from his latest work trip to "tie up lose ends" as he called it. There was a knock at the door and when Allison opened the door their was a man in a cheap suit, barely a 4, who asked her if she was Allison Hughes. When Allison said yes, he had handed her an envelope and said, "you have been served." He took a picture and walked away. Allison opened the envelope not really knowing what to expect. Maybe someone was suing her for something to do with her charity work, or maybe it was to do with John's business. Much to her surprise it was a petition for divorce.

She could not believe it; it must be a joke. She called John's cell phone, and it went to voicemail. She scanned the document. The terms of the divorce were pretty brief, she was to be given the house and $25,000 a year. This must be a joke, a very sick joke thought Allison. They were millionaires and she was entitled to more than this. When John didn't return her call, she phoned his office. When she demanded to know were John was, she was put on hold. The conversation that followed ended up giving her way more questions than answers. Someone named Bill answered the phone and after pleasantries told her that John was a consultant they used from time to time and currently they were not employing him.

"How long has he been a consultant for you?" Allison asked.

"Oh about five years now, ever since we took over the company." Bill replied.

"You what? He doesn't own Hughes Tank Lining anymore." Allison was incredulous.

"That's right my brother Bobby and I own it, but we still call it Hughes Tank Lining."

Allison mumbled a quick goodbye and hung up. She had called her kids, but they had been guarded and cryptic when she asked if they knew where their dad was. John had no parents to call, and Allison didn't know what else to do, she had a long sleepless night.

In the morning she had gone to the lawyer's office who's name was on the petition. She was told it was not a joke and that she should hire a lawyer if she wanted answers to her questions. They did however hand her a letter that John had instructed them give her.

Allison,

I'm sure you are wondering what happened but if you think about it, you know what happened. I found your double life. All sunshine and unicorns when you were with me and then off fucking around on me behind my back. Yes, I know all about Andrew, Roger and Roberto. I have pictures and videos of you and your fuck buddies as well as your various liaisons since. I even supplied pictures of your various lovers to the kids in case they didn't believe my story.

Due to your infidelity I had my own secret life. I didn't want to lose my business or kids to divorce, and at first I was stupid enough to still love you. Yet my business suffered, I started drinking and gambling and ended up losing it. As well I squandered our savings trying to mend my broken heart. I didn't forget the children though, they always loved me as much as I loved them, I made sure they were taken care of. Yes, I also lived a double life, continuing to act the same at home but different when I was not around my traitorous wife. In case you are wondering what I did with the cruise tickets I am using them. My future wife and I will be enjoying our trip by the time you get this.

12