A Dragon's Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Asren and Sylena reach the town of Kul Radogh.
9.1k words
4.76
4.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Dragon's Lover ch. 2 - by CallMeRunic

The story of Sylena Starseeker continues. Some readers asked for a story of a full-sized dragon fucking an elf, but I'm afraid that is not what I intend to write. I hope you enjoy this chapter nonetheless.

(This story contains consensual touching, consensual sex, hardcore sex, a massive cock and a ridiculous, detailed cumshot. Consider yourselves warned.)

________________________________

I had woken feeling very well rested that morning. I had slept so deliciously peacefully in Asren's arms. Clearly the hot action last night had been perfect stress release.

And to think, that just yesterday I had almost been eaten by a manticore. He had saved me, taken me to the camp he had made in a secluded cave, given me food, revealed to be a dragon in human form (that's actually very common, since almost no dragon uses their true form outside Runicaea's, the dragon kingdom's, borders), let me snuggle with him for warmth, been very kind to me when I had gotten horny, let me suck his 23-inch dick, and utterly drenched me in a thick layer of tasty dragon-cum. Not quite your regular night.

And did I mention the 23-inch long dick?

Asren was already awake as I stretched my slender limbs and yawned, feeling almost blissful, like one does when waking up after a night well slept. I could hear the rain still pouring outside, but the rumbling thunder and howling wind had passed while I had been asleep.

"Good morning, handsome" I purred upon shifting my eyes on Asren, smiling at him.

"Morning, Sylena" he smiled back. "Care for breakfast?"

I got to my feet and took a seat beside the dragon by the crackling, warm firepit. I didn't bother to dress up, seeing as he was naked too. Besides, the muscly stud looked so good naked, I didn't want to lose the chance to enjoy the view by encouraging him to cover it up. I laid my head on his broad shoulder, enjoying the warmth of his skin along the warmth of the fire.

"I'm going to escort you to Kul Radogh. I need to bring the manticore's head as proof to the contract giver there, too" Asren said, looking into the flames.

"Oh, okay... Are we going our separate ways from there?" I asked the dragon, dreading the answer. I felt safe and good with him, and would rather not have parted ways. I looked up at his profile.

"Why would we?" he asked and my heart leapt with joy. "If you'd like, I could accompany you on your travels. There is no city, town or village that doesn't need a monster or two to be taken care of." His golden eyes now looking directly into my deep blue ones, I smiled at him, happier than I could remember being in years.

He leaned in to kiss me gently, his hand caressing the back of my head. Lucky me.

***

Asren offered me a simple breakfast of clear water, bread, butter and cheese. I wouldn't have minded some ham and mustard to go along with it, but I understood he had to ration food. After all, right now I was an extra mouth to feed. Then again, I could've lived off his delicious cum, if I had to...

Having eaten, I got my silver brush and began my haircare routine. My luxurious blonde hair needed its daily dose of gentle care. I started humming, as I always do while brushing my hair, watching the dragon lift his longsword and pull it out of the simple scabbard.

The weapon was just as magnificent as I remembered, having taken a look at it last night. The golden ornamental pommel and handguard glistened in the fickle dancing light of our campfire. The blade, razor-sharp and with a golden center fuller, reflected the light of the flames sharply. I knew from last night that the sword was much too heavy for me to use in combat, let alone swing around. No elf could fight with it. Yet Asren handled the weapon like it weighed nothing. He began polishing the already immaculate blade with a rag, sometimes raising the sword in different angles to check the quality of his work.

When I was finished brushing, I slid a lock of hair behind my pointy ear. Asren returned his sword into the scabbard, done with his morning routine too. He then walked over to the wooden rack where our clothes had been hanging and drying since yesterday. Silently, he ran his hand on the different pieces of armour and clothing, testing them for moisture.

I felt a nice tingle between my legs when his fingers crossed the generously sized breast part of my silvery scale cuirass. Yummy.

"Our clothes have dried well" he said, turning to face me.

"Good. Before yesterday I didn't even realise how much I like dry clothes."

Asren smirked. "You are well on your way to becoming a seasoned traveler" he said. He then proceeded to pull on his boxers and leather-reinforced pants. I waved at him and he tossed my underwear and pants to me

I slipped into the skimpy panties I like to wear, and strapped my light, flexible corset on. The best part of the corset, was that it didn't restrict movement and kept my huge boobs firmly in place. My white pants with subtle silver decorations hugged my curvaceous ass and legs tightly as always, yet made with ease of movement the primary characteristic. I fetched my socks and half-knee boots, enjoying the dryness of them, after last time being soaked through. My white shirt and cuirass soon covering my torso, I strapped my scale bracers on and attached my hooded cloak.

I look good in this outfit, and that's a fact.

Asren was also fully dressed now. Along his leather-reinforced pants he wore a mail-reinforced leather cuirass, leather gauntlets with studded knuckles and tough leather half-knee boots. He donned a gray hooded cloak too, and strapped his longsword in his back.

I helped Asren to pack up the camp and load his horse. My own horse had gotten killed by the manticore yesterday. Now he strapped the same manticore's severed head hanging from the saddle. I sincerely hoped the death of my trusty horse had been swift.

Soon we were ready to set upon the trail towards the Dwarven kingdom and Kul Radogh. Even the weather seemed to be on our side, for the rain seemed to be easing up after only a few hours of travel. I had a good feeling of this day.

***

We reached the dwarven city some hours after midday, having finally crossed the mountain range. A dwarven fort guarded the official border, but they had let us pass without incident. While elves, both dael and dren, had fought bitter wars against the dwarves in the past, these days there was no bad blood between the races. My body still sore at some places from encountering the monster yesterday, Asren had let me ride the rest of the way on his horse after I had gotten tired from walking.

Now, passing the open gate to Kul Radogh, I glanced around, taking in the intricate dwarven masonry I had heard about. The architecture was practical and simple, but also detailed and handsome. However, I was not here to marvel at the stonework. I needed to buy something of great importance.

I had the directions to my objective, so I told Asren where to go. He guided the horse carrying me through the town, until I saw the place. A small forge, run by a broad-chested female dwarf and her human girl apprentice. I had heard that they were among the best runesmiths in the entire realm. It was quite the feat, so I thought they might be able to produce what I needed.

Clangs of metal on metal carried out to the street. I got down from the saddle and walked inside the dimly lit stone building. Dwarven forges run hot, so stone is the only viable building material for housing one. Surprisingly, the air inside wasn't terribly warm. Apparently the cool stone absorbed a lot of the heat produced by the burning coal.

"Excuse me" I said, getting no answer from the two figures hunkered over an anvil. It seemed they were in the middle of something very important. So I waited for a few minutes.

"Excuse me" I said, louder. Still nothing.

"Hey, are you fucking deaf?!" I yelled. One of the figures turned around, with an annoyed expression on her sharp face. The dwarf woman was just as stocky and heavily-built as her kinsmen. The only difference from a male dwarf, was the absence of a beard.

"Ach, shut yer trap, lass!" she yelled back at me. "We're in tha middle of somethin'!"

Then she turned back. I groaned in frustration, but since there was nothing to do but wait, I had no choice. The minutes that followed were much longer than usual. I am an impatient woman, I have always been told. Fuck me if that wasn't true.

After what must've been half an hour, both of them got up from the anvil. The dwarf began approaching me, while her human apprentice picked whatever it was on the anvil and walked over to a workbench.

"So, what do ye want, lass?" the broad asked me. She was wearing what I thought was the epitome of a smith's clothing. Heavy boots, thick clothes, a leather apron and big leather mittens. Her eyes, giving me the once-over, were grey as iron, even though her hair was fiery red. Strange.

"My name is Sylena, and I need something made. Quickly" I answered, trying to sound as noble as my background was. "I understand you are the best on your field, that's why I'm here."

"Heidi kul Hammerfist, of the Hammerfist clan. That ginger lass over there is Sally, she's me apprentice. And ye'd be right, I am the fecking best in this business." The dwarf woman coughed heavily twice, wiping her mouth afterwards. "What is it that ye need, eh?"

Actually, I needed several things, a good meal, some wine to get drunk on and a comfy bed among others, but none of those things were on sale here. Instead, here I would find what I needed to develop my magic further. The only goal I had had since leaving home.

"I need some runestones. Some very specific ones. Oh, and a pair of rune-engraved bracers."

Heidi nodded, but crossed her arms. "That I can arrange. Provided ye have the coin, blondie. My work doesn't come cheap."

"I assure you, I do" I answered. It was a lie. I had a mere 200 elven dinars left. Converted to the dwarven mark, it was some 300 pieces, and a set of the runestones I needed would probably cost at least four hundred. Not to mention the runic bracers. But I needed to appear confident and wealthy. Hopefully Asren could borrow me some money from the manticore bounty. I was sure I could work out a plan to pay him back. Perhaps even in kind, if he'd be up for it...

"Good then!" Heidi said loudly. "Let's hear yer specific needs!"

I explained the runestones I needed, and the engravings on the bracers. The dwarf called her apprentice along and had her to write everything up. Sally listened intently at what I told them. Her eyes were green, like almost all redheads', and followed mine almost disturbingly accurately, rarely even glancing at the vellum she was writing on.

"Aright, lass" the dwarf woman nodded after I had finished. "An order like that will take a few days to complete. Check back on, say, Fernestag."

Four days from now. If Asren couldn't help me with the money, I needed to think of something. Quickly. "Very well" I answered with the icy distance fit for a noblewoman. I left the forge, returning to Asren. I wasn't quick enough to hide how crestfallen I looked. Fuck.

"What's wrong, Sylena?" the dragon asked me.

"Nothing" I lied, but I felt like he didn't buy it. Anyway, it was better to ask for money in a way that didn't look like I was desperate. Perhaps after he had had a few glasses of wine and I've given him a nice back massage, clothed only in my sexy lingerie... "I was told to return on Fernestag. I suppose we should go claim your bounty now."

"You're right. Let's go."

***

The dead manticore had been worth a thousand dwarven marks. It was a lot of money, and I was getting hopeful. If every monster paid as well, Asren sure wouldn't mind loaning me the money I needed. I proposed that we go celebrate his victory over the beast by renting a room for our stay from the fanciest inn in town, and he obliged me. The thought of a soft bed and a hot meal every day was close to divine.

The hostess showed us to our room. It was, fortunately, built for the taller species, instead of dwarves. There were two beds, a fireplace, a stone table with matching stools, a vanity stand and even a couch. Two windows gave towards the North, with a view over the town's central square. Oh yes, come nightfall, this cozy room would be perfect for my little seduction plan.

Feeling rather exhausted from the trials I had faced yesterday and the soreness of my still healing bruises, I laid down on one of the beds. Mmmm, so soft and comfortable. I forced myself to get up into a sitting position to remove my boots, and flopped right back down the second I was done. I looked at Asren, who sat at the table and began counting a pile of coins he poured on the stone. I was feeling sleepy, but before I drifted off, fantasising of the dragon's strong arms wrapping around my body, he rose up and spoke to me.

"I'll need to go to the market, Sylena."

"Mmhm" I mumbled.

"We need to get some supplies for when we leave Kul Radogh. I'll be out for a few hours. Do you need anything from the market?"

"Just come back at sundown, okay? I want to have dinner together before we go to sleep."

"Sounds good" he said with a warm smile. Then he walked out the door and I yawned. A few hours of sleep would do me good. Then I'd be nicely re-energized for the night. I closed my eyes and slept.

***

When I woke up, the sun was still high up in the sky. I stretched and rose up to my feet, putting my boots back on. Then I walked out the room, heading for the tavern part of the inn. I walked to the bar counter, which was manned by a very large male orc. He was cleaning a tankard, checked the result of his work and turned to me.

"How can I help you, miss?" he asked, surprising me with the softness of his voice. I guess not all big orcs sound like they look.

"I'm looking for the hostess" I replied. "I need to place a dinner order."

"She is busy right now, miss, but I'll gladly take your order and see it delivered." His hands quickly pulled out a piece of parchment and a quill. Since some deranged inventor decided to try boiling wood some decades ago, the manufacture of paper and parchment had become good business. Vellum is much more expensive, even though it can be used multiple times.

"Good. I want a hog's grilled hindlegs, two fresh loaves of bread, butter, a big wedge of cheese, 14 boiled potatoes, six fried chicken eggs, a good amount of gravy and two bottles of good red wine." I gave him the list. "I need the food and the drink delivered to my room at sundown."

"Very good, miss. I'll make sure you won't be disappointed."

Good. Now I only needed to wait for Asren to return. I ordered a chalice of wine for myself, drinking it slowly at a corner table while passing the time. My thoughts wandered drifting back home, where I always had had everything I needed. Why did I ever leave? My family would've paid for anything I would need to train and develop my magic...

Oh, right. Because they were stuck-up assholes, that's why I left. I had experienced more genuine affection during these two days with Asren than I had received from my own mother during the first twenty years of my life. I was too proud and headstrong to marry any fool of a noble dael elf, so I would never fit in at home. I would never fit in the plans my parents had made for their eight children.

So, even if Asren wouldn't loan me the money I needed to pay Heidi, I'd rather stay with him and live with it, than return home and get to study magic with the most expensive equipment after being married off to make some strategic alliance for my clan. So fuck all that.

My mind now clear, I decided to be honest with Asren and ask him for the loan as soon as he came back. Whatever the answer, I would accept it gracefully and still have dinner and drink wine with him, and massage his back while only wearing my sexy underwear. He deserved it.

The rest of the waiting went by quickly. I was dreaming about travelling the lands with Asren. Journeying West to see the Uringard duchies. Climbing the mountains of Northern Thular. Walking the deep roads of the dren elves. Training swordsmanship with the knights of Valorium. And seeing the dragon kingdom of Runicaea, Asren's home.

The sun began setting, and I was awoken from my silent musings. Time to go into our room to wait for Asren. I ascended the stairs, my mood rising in tandem with the steps. Inside, I removed my cuirass and my belt. No need to keep too many layers of clothing on right now.

Asren walked in, when I was sitting at the vanity and brushing my hair. He looked content, almost happy. I quit the brushing and got up, walked to him while he was removing his sword from his back, and placed my hands on his cheeks, looking him dead in the eyes. The dragon looked baffled, but stopped moving and returned my stare.

I swallowed. Having him tower over me like this almost made my throat close up. And my legs tremble, upon realising, again, how fucking hot he was. I tried to push all fear and trouble out of my mind, and only concentrate on asking him the question.

"Asren... I need money. Will you help me?" I heard myself say, clear and without any hesitation. Completely opposite to how I had begun feeling.

"Oh..." the dragon looked surprised. I was about to get nervous. Suddenly, my brain was screaming how stupid I had been to try the honest approach. How I should've seduced him so well, he just couldn't say no to me. Fucking fuck.

"It's a good thing you told me" he said, lifting his big hands to grab mine softly, lowering them from his cheeks. He was smiling. "We all need help from time to time. And I'm happy to help you."

I kinda felt like my brain was short-circuited. It stopped berating me for not sticking to the original plan and just tried to process what I had just heard. The dragon agreed to help me like it was nothing. Either he was pranking me, or I was the luckiest dael wanderer in the world. I'll give you two shots to guess the truth. A tip: he wasn't pranking me.

Then I felt him pull me into a warm embrace. It took me a while until I could function again, but when I could, I wrapped my hands around his broad, strong back and hugged him back. My face was buried in his chest, and I felt good and safe.

I had completely forgotten about the dinner, my mind only capable of enjoying the dragon's gentle embrace, when I heard a knock on the door. Asren released me and opened the door. The orc from the tavern was there, carrying a large platter with a metal cover to keep the heat in.

"Good evening, master" the orc said, bowing. "My name is Mrig and I am here to deliver your dinner."

Without further delay, the large man entered the room and set the stone table. From behind him appeared a human male, who carried two bottles of wine and poured a glass of the red liquid for both of us. The orc and the man were gone as quickly as they had arrived, both bowing on the exit. Asren turned to look at me, his expression both incredulous and amused.

"I ordered us dinner" I said, a bit blushed. Way to state the obvious.

"It looks, and smells, delicious." The dragon's face melted to a smile. He gave me the other wine glass and raised his own. "Let's eat. I'm starving!"

***

We ate almost ravenously, both of us clearly hungrier than we had thought. We also drank an entire bottle of wine between us, which made me a tiny bit tipsy. I have a good tolerance, but Asren showed no signs of even the slightest intoxication. I suppose dragons need a dragon-sized amount of alcohol to get drunk, the lucky bastards.

While eating, we had discussed about the money I needed. I had told the dragon what it was for, and how I planned to pay him back, once I would see my grandfather again. I had also told him