A Dragon's Tale Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde obliged, gently kissing up and down the other woman's slit. Alana clamped her thighs shut, trapping Beth's head between her legs. That was fine with the human teen, who positively delighted that the wood elf was really enjoying this.

Unable to move her head much, Beth stuck out her tongue and licked up the full length of the brunette's slit. Alana shuddered and sighed and gripped the blonde's hair tightly enough it almost hurt, but not quite.

She smiled and continued slowly licking up and down.

"Oh Beth..." The brunette moaned. "Oh dear Illuminar in heaven that's just..."

She made somewhere between a groan and sigh as Beth's tongue passed over the top of her slit. Beth smiled because she knew exactly what was right there. She stuck out her tongue a little further and began to gently lick, kiss, and suck all around the little nub.

The wood elf gasped.

Beth did this for barely a minute before the wood elf's entire body started to tremble slightly. She arched her back, closed her eyes, and sighed, then relaxed and her legs fell open. Beth stopped and looked up to meet the elf's hazel eyes.

"That was..." Alana panted slightly. "That was wonderful."

"I'm glad." Beth smiled, then bit her lip. "So, I'm forgiven?"

Alana looked incredulous. "Beth, while I loved that very much, I already forgave you. You didn't have to do something for me to forgive you."

Beth nodded.

Alana sat up and Beth leaned up. The brunette wrapped her arms around her and gave her a tight hug.

"Beth, we love you just as you are." The wood elf said softly into her ear. "You don't need to perform for us to love you."

Beth felt her eyes getting moist. "Really?"

"Really." Ethan said, joining the hug from behind so the blonde was sandwiched between the two of them.

"I love you guys." Beth said as she relaxed, as perhaps the two people who had the most reason to be upset with her in the whole world embraced her.

"You're not mad I tried to keep Alana from you?" She asked him.

"No." He gave her an extra squeeze. "I'll admit I didn't love it then, but that's part of what led us to where we are now."

"I don't deserve you two." Beth felt like she was ready to cry because they were being so nice to her.

Alana leaned back and smiled. "We feel the same about you."

"Why?"

Ethan gently turned her around so she was leaning up against him and their fronts were pressed together. "Did I ever tell you what happened when we bonded?"

"I don't think so." Beth replied.

"I saw you." He said. "I saw all of you like your entire being was laid out before me. It was like when I fly above a city and I can see everything. I only got a quick glimpse, but what I saw was amazing."

"Really?"

"Absolutely." He nodded. "And I saweverything; even the parts of you that you're ashamed of."

Beth looked down.

He reached down gently raised her chin with the side of his index finger. "I've seen more of you than anyone else. I lovebecause I've seen so much of you, not in spite of seeing so much of you"

Beth felt her throat get tight as tears of joy collected at the corners of her eyes. "Really?"

He nodded. "Really."

She threw her arms around him. "Thank you, both of you."

"You're welcome." Alana said as she rested a hand on the blonde's naked back.

"My pleasure." Ethan said as he cradled her against him and kissed her forehead.

"What's your pleasure?" Alana said into her ear as the wood elf's soft hands slid over Beth's back. "I think I have a favor to return if you'd like..."

"Actually..." Beth smiled as she felt a familiar heat creeping back into her body. She looked up at Ethan. "Could you make love to Alana, and then me?"

Ethan gave her a mock sigh. "I suppose if Ihave to..." He winked.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why me first?" Alana asked.

Beth felt her cheeks grow rather warm. "Um, because?"

"Because why?" Alana pressed with obvious arousal in her voice.

Beth turned and slipped out from between them, making sure to rub her entire front against Ethan as she did so. She loved the way his scales felt against her skin. She then turned and gently pushed Alana backwards, and the wood elf didn't resist. Moments later the wood elf was laying on her back, legs spread and slit sopping wet from Beth's earlier ministrations.

"I got her all ready for you." Beth said in as sexy a voice as she could manage. "It would be a shame to waste all that preparation, wouldn't it?"

A low growl of lust came from Ethan's throat.

* * *

Selene didn't get uncomfortable easily. She was gorgeous enough to have dealt with all manner of lewdness in her life and had a good idea of the various kinks and perversions that people indulged in bed. She didn't know from personal experience - she was still waiting for a man who wasn't intimidated by her for that - but she knew.

Right now, her face felt rather warm.

She had aimed the remote mike at a window in the apartment. It was a super sensitive mike, and could even hear things through windows reasonably well. It didn't work perfectly, and much of the sound was a little muffled and hard to understand. But she definitely got the gist.

"I got her all ready for you?" Selene repeated shaking her head. What kind of woman would willingly allow her husband to bed other women? There was somethingvery strange going on there

Judging by the voices, it sounded like that blonde girl, the brunette, and the strange dragon-man were having a threesome; a threesome initiated by the two women.

She shook her head.

"I'm ready." Selene heard one of the women - probably the brunette - moan. "Please take me sir."

Selene snorted. "Sir?"

It wasn't the most hardcore kink she'd ever heard of - not even close - but it was disturbing to hear. These women seemed to nearly worship that dragon-man. There was a long groaning sigh and then the unmistakable sound of the repeated impact of a man thrusting inside of a woman.

She almost pulled the headset off.

However, they seemed to spend rather a lot of time talking while having sex and she didn't want to miss anything.

She shifted in her seat, uncomfortably aware that her body was reacting to the noises. She rolled her eyes. What she really wanted was to take them to the station and find out what was going on. Unfortunately, she didn't have anything to charge them with.

Having great sex certainly wasn't a crime.

She tried to think of other things and went over the rest of the case in her mind. It was hard with the constant moans and sighs of a woman clearly in the throes of passion. As she thought about the crime scene in the woods, she remembered that the sheriff had warned her of the 'suits' who always showed up when one of these kidnappings happened.

She wondered what they were up to for a moment before a long strangled moan came through the speakers. She sighed; that sounded like the brunette was enjoying her second climax of the night. She would've been lying if she said she wasn't a little jealous.

That dragon-man must be amazing in bed.

She felt a little like a peeping Tom, or perhaps a 'listening Tom'. However, she pushed the thought away as she ignored her slightly damp underwear. She was listening to get information on some suspects, and nothing more. She certainly wouldn't be listening to this under any other circumstances.

Ever...

She certainly wasn't listening to this because it was turning her on slightly...

Right?

* * *

Rachel sat in 'her' room with the door closed, not that the door being closed helped at all. It seemed the walls were paper thin. It was like sitting next the orchestra at the opera: you heard everything whether you wanted to or not.

She was mostly sure it was 'not'.

She heard the wood elf groan through what sounded like her second orgasm. Dear Illuminar in heaven these walls were thin. It wasn't like on the Argo where she was on a different floor and had an entire ship between them. No, there were only two thin walls, and they certainly didn't have any insulation.

Unbidden, images of what might be going on in there came to her mind.

She had just seen Ethan's...

She closed her eyes and tried not to think of the accidental glimpse she'd gotten, but it was hard. No pun intended. The man was huge; absolutely enormous. She couldn't believe he could even fit inside of Alana. How the tiny elf had managed to take him was anyone's guess.

Her analytical mind tried to make sense of it, trying to imagine how something so large could fit inside her best friend's inner sanctum. That led to a mental picture which...

She closed her eyes and tried to think of something else; anything else.

It didn't work.

The image was seared in her brain, and was making her rather horny. She shook her head; this was ridiculous. This was the last thing she should be dwelling on. She resolved to put it out of her mind and was largely successful...

...until another moan of pleasure came from the other room.

She frowned.

At this rate, she was going to be extremely horny by the night's end. She never slept very well when she was horny and thus would be rather distracted tomorrow. If anyone asked why...

She glanced at the door, looking at the lock Ethan had shown her earlier. She could lock the door and she wouldn't be disturbed. She didn't take care of herself very often, but right now it made sense. After all, she didn't want anyone knowing why she was so scatterbrained tomorrow.

She could take care of it.

She bit her lip.

It seemed wrong. Well, not wrong but odd; strange. She thought about her conversation with Alana at Taloni's wedding. The wood elf had certainly tried her best to make it sound appealing, so Alana wouldn't mind.

She stood up.

I mean, she wasn't really doing this for herself right? She wanted to be able to help Ethan, Alana, and Beth tomorrow, and she could do that best if she was well rested... right? She wouldn't be well rested if she tried to go to sleep while horny. That was a legitimate reason... Right?

She locked the door.

She heard yet another moan, this one sounded like it came from Beth, followed by these words from the blonde: "I love watching you two make love."

Rachel couldn't help but smile.

'Make Love'.

It sounded so wonderful when put that way.

She shimmied out of her pants, sat down on the mattress and began to gently stroke herself. No matter how hard she tried, Ethan's face kept coming into view as she imagined herself making love to a man. She cast around for something else to think of and oddly enough, her best friend's face appeared rather frequently.

* * *

"Please finish inside of her?"

Ethan grunted at Beth's request, pushing him over the edge and unloading into his lovely elven wife. The moment the first spurt of cum left him, Alana started trembling. Her entire body seemed to have been possessed by a vibrator for the next several seconds and she gasped, moaned, trembled and sighed through her third orgasm of the night.

He relaxed slightly, let his weight fall on her slightly as he rested for a moment from his exertions. Alana wrapped her arms around him, panting slightly as she did so.

"Marrying you was the best decision I ever made." She sighed.

Beth touched his shoulder. "Agreed."

"Double agreed." He nodded as he lifted himself without pulling out of her.

"So, you're glad you married yourself?" Alana said with a wink.

He chuckled then looked at both of them. "You two are amazing, you know that?"

"Thank you sir."

"Thank you." Beth bit her lip, then looked down at where Ethan's cock was still wedged inside of the glistening wood elf.

"What?" Alana asked.

Beth glanced at Ethan. "Um, I'm the only one of your wives who hasn't..." She licked her lips. "Who hasn't..." She turned even redder. "I mean, I saw Alana and Taloni doing it, but I couldn't because I was on the Astral Plane."

"Oh." His first wife said knowingly. "You want to use your mouth on him. Good idea; he tastes great."

"Well..." Beth said hesitantly. "I do want to 'taste him', but I was thinking more... I mean, it's already there so..." The blonde glanced down at where his cock met her slit. There was the tiniest bit of white leaking out of her pussy around his massive rod.

She licked her lips.

He stared at her incredulously. "You mean, you want to..." He cocked his head to one side. "Out of Alana?" Really?"

"Oh." Alana turned beet red, but smiled widely anyway. "I mean, I wouldn't mind as long as..." She turned even redder. "...as long as your share." She licked her own lips.

Ethan's jaw dropped.

"Is that okay with you?" Beth asked Ethan hopefully. "I'd really like to, may I please?"

Ethan felt like he was floating on cloud nine. He had just ravished one of his beautiful wives, had one more to go, and Beth was wanting to eat his cum out of Alana. He had absolutely no idea why that made his cock twitch slightly and return to maximum hardness instantly.

"Oh, I think he likes that idea." Alana said before gently squeezing his cock with her vaginal muscles. "I don't exactly hate it either..."

"I'm ready if you are." Beth smiled nervously as she bent over, putting her head as close to her intended target as possible.

Ethan nodded, then pulled out of the wood elf.

A small glob of white cum appear at her entrance. Immediately, Beth darted forward and fastened her lips around Alana's outer lips, not letting even a drop escape. Ethan moved back and Beth - without ever removing her mouth - rotated herself so she was laying between the other woman's legs.

"That must be the hottest thing I've ever seen." Ethan mused aloud as the dragon inside of him purred with contentment. The two women groaned at this pronouncement, and his sensitive ears heard the sound of gently sucking. It was coming from Beth.

She was literally sucking his cum out of Alana.

He was ninety-percent ready to take his blonde wife from behind that moment, but something told him to wait. He watched for several moments as she sucked the brunette's pussy dry, then licked all around her slit to clean every last bit of cum.

"Now, I believe you were going to share..." Alana said, abject lust mixed with embarrassment displayed in her face, body language, and over their bond. Her legs were splayed and she was nearly panting as she kept her eyes locked on Beth's mouth.

She licked her lips.

Beth smiled sheepishly, nodded, and then slowly and sensuously crawled upwards, dragging her breasts along the other woman's entire front. Alana groaned and opened her mouth slightly. Beth stopped when their breasts met, and she took a moment to gently brush their nipples together.

Alana sighed and arched her back.

Beth leaned over, pressed her lips to the wood elf's. She glanced at him with a wild, untamed look in her eyes, then opened her mouth just slightly. He saw her drop a small glob of his cum into Alana's mouth, and they both trembled slightly as she did so, and then they locked lips.

They continued to kiss for a moment before they both looked at him. They both opened their mouths slightly so he could see them holding the white liquid. Then they both closed their mouths, swallowed visibly, then opened them again so he could see they had in fact swallowed.

"Did you like that sir?" Alana said from underneath Beth with a cat-that-ate-the-canary - or cat-that-ate-the-cream - smile on her face.

Beth glanced over her shoulder, wiggling her hips at him and presenting herself for his pleasure as she said: "Did you like seeing me-"

He interrupted her.

He lunged forward, overcome by lust as he buried himself inside the blonde up to the hilt in a single charging thrust.

Beth yelped in shock, which quickly morphed in a squeal of delight as he grabbed her hips and started thrusting inside of her.

"Bond." He said as he pushed some deep towards her through his hands.

"Bon..." She sighed. "Bond." She confirmed before giving his a sultry smile and pushing some deep mana towards him, through her pussy.

He accepted hers.

She accepted his.

For a fraction of a second, he felt like time had slowed.

In that moment, he once again saw Beth's entire being; her soul. All of her life experiences, all of her emotions, the entire essence of her being and who she was flashed through his mind and heart in an instant. Everything about her was laid out before him like a town as seen by a bird flying over.

Perhaps because he had enchanted his reflexes to be faster in The Arena, but he noticed something this time that he only had a faint impression of last time. He stared at it, trying to make sense of it. He couldn't make it out, but whatever it was made him want to cry. It seemed to be a spot of pain that she kept buried as deeply as possible.

And then he could feel the moment begin to fade.

He gritted his teeth and applied his will; his powerful draconic will keep that spot of pain, willing it to reveal itself.

Then the world went dark.

* * *

Ethan blinked.

He was in a small room that might've been richly decorated, but it has hard to tell because the whole room and everything in it was hazy, like a half-remembered dream or a memory that faded with time. He thought he might've seen this room once in Lord Borden's manor house, but wasn't sure.

It was a small room that looked like it had been made up for a little girl's tea party. There was small tables and small chairs set up around a small table that would be the perfect height for a girl of about eight or ten.

As he watched, a half dozen little girls of that age entered. They were all wearing fancy dresses and jewelry that probably cost more than a car. They reminded him of "pageant children" whose parents had molded them into 'perfect' snooty little princesses... and spoiled brats.

They sat down, putting on airs as they did, each trying to out-do the others in disdain for everyone and everything in the room.

Then the door opened again and young Beth entered wearing a pink lace dress. She wasn't nearly as fancy as the other girls, but she looked far more happy and genuine. She wasn't overdone with expensive jewelry either, and looked more elegant than the others without trying.

The little Beth made for a chair to join the other girls, but one of them - the queen bee by the looks of her - put her foot on the chair to prevent the child-Beth from sitting down.

The little Beth looked up, confusion all over her face.

"You're not good enough to join us." The queen bee said scornfully.

Little Beth's face fell. Tears started forming at the corners of her eyes as she asked. "But why?"

The queen bee pointedly turned her face in another direction and started talking to the girls, ignoring Beth.

She just stood there silently crying.

"Why aren't I good enough?" The Little Beth said.

Ethan clenched his fist so tight that his hand started to hurt. He took deep, calming breaths that came out as low growls every time he exhaled.

How.

Dare.

They.

He started shaking in rage at the cruelty of those insufferably spiteful girls.

"Dominus?" A tiny voice behind him whispered.

He turned to see Beth standing there shaking like a leaf and His demeanor instantly softened. It was definitely Beth, but it seemed more like a fragment of Beth, or perhaps her subconscious mind, or some other part of her being. It wasn't the Beth ne knew, but it seemed like a part of her.

"Can we go?" She asked trembling. "I don't like it here."

His concentration lessened for a mere moment, and then the world seemed to fade like a dream does when the waking world intrudes.

* * *

Alana was floating on a sea of contentment as she felt the lovely Beth's young body ripple slightly with each impact as Ethan thrust inside of her. Literally the only thing in the world that could be as good as this was if she and Beth had switched places.