A Dragon's Tale Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three were completely naked.

Ethan was behind her and holding her, while Alana was in front of her snuggled up against her; she wouldn't have traded this moment for...

For...

She sat up as the feeling faded and she was left alone in the room, her bed companions seemingly vanishing into thin air. She swallowed hard, feeling suddenly bereft at the abrupt change. They had vanished like a dream, but the room remained. It was the same room from her dream over a week ago, when she'd dreamed she was married to Ethan, seen her daughter, and felt the happiest that she'd ever had.

She noticed two things that she hadn't last time though. First, the bed was enormous. Easily large enough for Ethan and his wives, and more than just the wives he currently had. Second, there were seven bassinets along one wall, each one with a gemstone set into it.

"Hello Rachel." A musical voice said from behind her.

The redhead turned to see Gabriella sitting on the bed looking sympathetic. As before, she seemed to radiate warmth and also glow slightly with an inner light.

Rachel sniffled. "That's not fair."

"What isn't?"

"You bringing me here; letting me feel this before asking me to choose. That's why you're here right?"

"Perceptive as ever." Gabriella smiled. "But I didn't choose the location nor anything else; that was my Lord."

"It's not fair." Rachel swallowed hard. "He shouldn't tease me like that when He knows I'll never be able to choose this, no matter how much I want to. I know myself well enough to know I'll falter when the moment comes, no matter how resolved I am beforehand." She felt her eyes get watery and tried to blink the tears away.

It didn't work.

"Then, is this what you choose? The first dream, and to be wed to Ethan?" Gabriella asked.

She tried to wipe the tears from her face. "I want to, but I won't be able to bring myself to. You know that; Illuminar knows that. It's cruel to tease me like this." She tried wiping the tears from her face again, but they kept coming.

"So then, do you choose the second dream?"

"No!" She cried out in alarm, near sobbing. "No, I don't want to choose that at all... but I will. I know myself well enough to know I'll choose it even though I don't want to."

"What do you want?"

"I want to have a choice, but I don't want to have a choice." The teen replied, doing everything she could to keep herself calm. "I know which one Iwant to choose, but I know I won't beable to choose it unless I'm forced, and I don't want to be forced. I want to have a choice, but I don't want to have a choice."

"Hmm." Gabriella mused. "You want to have a choice, but you don't want to have a choice."

Rachel nodded.

The luminous woman smiled. "Then you have made your choice."

"I have?"

The angel didn't answer her question, merely smiled. "Rest now Rachel. After tomorrow, nothing will ever be the same for you."

"What? What do you... you mean by... by..." The redhead tried to reply, but was interrupted by herself yawning and suddenly becoming very tired.

She laid back down, only realizing at that moment that she'd been completely naked for the entire conversation and it hadn't bothered her. What did the angel mean by saying that after tomorrow, nothing would ever be the same? Was she referring to her relationship with Ethan?

That was her last thought as she drifted back to sleep.

* * *

Kendra woke with the sun as usual and immediately checked her course and heading. Running full sail overnight was a gamble because winds could change, but it seemed to have paid off this time. She was still mostly on course for the wood elven capitol. She made a slight course correction to fix the small amount of drift during the night, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly.

She looked up, seeing the passage flag that had been granted to her as an Aldmiri. It seemed she had sailed right past the scouts without them intercepting her because of the flag, as usual.

She frowned.

That actually might've actually been a mistake, as they could get a message to Ethan faster than she herself could. Sadly, there was nothing to be done about it now except to sail on. With a little luck and continued good wind, she'd reach the capital late afternoon or early evening and would be able to warn him before nightfall.

She had a feeling in the pit of her stomach that it was going to be close though. Lord Delmar wasn't one to let the grass grow under his feet. She highly doubted that he'd wait longer than this evening or possibly tomorrow at daybreak to attack Ethan. He'd do it as soon as he could muster the men.

She only hoped she could get there in time to warn him.

* * *

Selene woke up realizing that she had a very big problem. Her brain had worked on it since the night before and she'd come to one inescapable conclusion: She was truly stranded in the Ten Kingdoms.

Even if she wasn't, she surely didn't want to return to the waiting clutches of Smithbond. That meant that unless she could somehow locate Ethan and convince him to reopen the portal for her, she was stranded. However, the odds of ending up at the same place and time as Ethan were almost nonexistent without Earth-level communications technology.

She looked around the tiny room considering her options.

She had almost no money, so staying at the inn another night wasn't really an option. The roads were obviously dangerous given Sarah's reaction to her traveling alone. Therefore, she didn't think it was a good idea to go wandering around on them to find Smithbond's portal, even if she wanted to. Her only real option for locating it would be hiring one of those airships that Hailey had mentioned. However, she assumed that would also be expensive and she was quite poor right now.

As she stared at the ceiling, she once again noticed that Sarah had done a quite wonderful job decorating the tiny room. She hadn't noticed it the previous night, but there was a flower drawn on the ceiling. The curtains were cute, though clearly repurposed from threadbare clothes.

Next to her, Sarah was tossing and turning a bit, probably from a dream. Oddly, she seemed to alternate between a scared victim and a violent aggressor. At one point, she started moaning and groaning, but the Brazilian woman couldn't tell if she was scared or raging mad. Either way, she seemed like she was having a nightmare so Selene gave her a gentle shake to wake her.

"Sarah." She whispered softly.

The girl sat bolt upright, a wild look in her eyes.

Moments later, she seemed to come to herself, looked at Selene, and then started talking very fast. "Good morning. Did you sleep well? I know the bed isn't super comfortable, and I'm sorry about that, but I hoped you liked it anyway. You're so nice, it was the least I could do."

"I slept quite well actually." Selene replied to slow the deluge of words. "Thank you for offering to let me sleep here."

"It's no problem at all." Sarah beamed and then yawned. As she did so, the girl's face fell onto the window and the lightening sky beyond. Suddenly she looked mortified.

"I overslept." She breathed.

Instantly, she rather nimbly climbed over Selene and slipped her dress on over her thin under-tunic, which she had slept in. She paused halfway out the door to look back at Selene. "Please don't let my father know you slept here."

"Your secret is safe with me." Selene nodded and then the girl was gone.

The ex-FBI agent sat up yawning. She buckled the sword back onto her side, double checked to make sure the Glock was still in the leather pouch, and then then stood up. She took a moment to make the bed, figuring it was the least she could do, then walked out into the kitchen.

Sarah was feverishly working to rebuild the kitchen's cooking fire, looking slightly panicked.

"Can I help?" Selene asked.

A look of relief washed over the girl. "Yes please; could you get a few pieces of wood from the pile?"

"Sure." Selene exited the kitchen through the small rear door and walked to the woodpile with the smaller pieces. It was a dreary morning with heavy cloud cover, but no rain. She was pretty sure the sun had already risen, but there wasn't a ray of sunshine to be seen.

A raven was flying overhead in circles, which seemed odd; she didn't think they did that. She watched for a moment before the raven suddenly turned and swooped down to land on a roof nearby. It just sat there, staring at her intently. She stared back, and there was something odd about this bird that she couldn't place.

Strange.

Shaking her head, she grabbed a few bits of fire wood and brought them back inside to Sarah, who put them on the bed of coals that she'd uncovered. Not long after, there was a nice fire going and the girl looked relieved, but still stressed.

"Sarah! Where's the breakfast girl?" Her father shouted from the other room.

"Coming." She replied, wincing slightly.

"How can I help?" Selene asked.

* * *

Ethan was getting used to waking up with two naked wives clustered around him and a third in his arms. This morning it was Beth, who looked like a perfect angel as she slept. Her blonde hair was soft and smooth, and it framed her face perfectly. She was smiling as she slept and so had the cutest little dimples in her cheeks. She was a vision of loveliness and he felt incredibly grateful to have her there, sleeping peacefully.

"Boo!" Beth said, suddenly opening her eyes.

He jumped slightly and his three wives laughed. Once the shock had worn off he joined them.

"You naughty little minx." He said playfully.

Beth's face went into a mock recalcitrant expression. "I'm sorry Dominus, I will submit to your discipline."

The ravishing blonde rolled onto her front and pushed her butt up into the air. A moment after she had, her face turned bright red and she buried it in the pillow.

"Mmmhmfmmffm." She said into the pillow.

"I didn't catch that, what?" He chuckled.

"I have no idea why I said that." She said, lifting her head long enough to talk and then burying it in the pillow again.

Her butt was still in the air.

"Well, you were a bad girl." He replied, touching his fingertips to her bare back and slowly running them down, tracing a zig-zag pattern on her spine as she shuddered and let out a soft moan.

"There's so many of you girls that I need to keep you all in line." He said, barely suppressing a smile with a mock-serious expression.

"Thank you Dominus." Beth replied lifting her head again; her butt was still in the air.

He ran his hand down, cupping first one butt cheek and then the other. She had an amazing bubble butt; it was small, round and firm enough to bounce a coin off of it. He gently rubbed it, feeling his cock grow as he did so.

"Sir, I think she needs to be... 'disciplined' severely... and repeatedly." The smoldering look in her eyes stood in stark contrast to the barely restrained laughter in her expression.

"I agree master." His other wife said in much the same tone.

Beth made a sound halfway between a moan and a groan.

Both of his other wives were wearing lustful expressions, and he could see their nipples starting to harden as they watched. Seemingly subconsciously, Beth pushed her butt a little higher into the air. He grinned and pulled his hand back to give her a good smack, but held his hand a moment. Beth seemed to tighten and flinch, but there was no denying she wanted it.

Smack!

Beth almost yelped in shock, pain, and pleasure as his hand impacted her left butt cheek. Moments later, she groaned and he could smell the scent of her arousal in the air much more strongly.

Smack!

He hit the other cheek and got the same reaction. After a moment she looked at him and whispered quietly. "Thank you Dominus, may I please have another?"

Ethan felt his dragon side begin to wake, urging him to do something that was a bit beyond his comfort zone. He settled instead for two more swats in quick succession.

Smack! Smack!

Beth looked back at him. "Use me Dominus, please." She pleaded. "Use me, use my body however you want."

He could hear a yearning in her voice; a hungry longing that aligned exactly with what his dragon side wanted to do...

...but he hesitated.

His wives must've sensed his hesitation because the mood in the room changed slightly. It was still sensual, but less electrifyingly erotic. Beth's expression changed from one of mock-servile begging to an almost compassionate one.

She cocked her head to one side. "Are you afraid to let the dragon out?"

"I loosen the reins occasionally, but yeah." He nodded. "The last few times I let it out, it didn't work out so well. You died, then I really scared Taloni, then--"

The blonde teen put a hand on his arm. "It's okay, you don't have to explain."

"Really, we get it." Alana added. "You're worried you'll hurt us."

He sighed. "Yeah."

"Master, I have no doubt you'll get the dragon fully under control. But until you do, we're here for you." She leaned forward and rested her head affectionately on his shoulder.

"Dominus, perhaps something else this morning then." Beth suggested, looking much less feverish but no less aroused. "May I please..." She went redder. "May I please... um, ride you?"

"I don't think I'll ever say no to that." He said.

She swung her leg over so she was straddling him, then scooched back. She seemed to have trouble lining herself up so Taloni sprang into action, moving down and aligning his very erect cock with his youngest wife's slit. She moved backwards, her mouth opening in a silent moan until she bottomed out and let out a gasp.

"Oh dear Illuminar that feels amazing." She sighed and closed her eyes savoring the sensation for several seconds, then looked at him. "Thank you Dominus."

"I should be thanking you."

She smiled and slowly shook her head. "I'm not sure I agree." She slid forward and then back again, her inner walls sliding over his cock like the most perfect massage in existence. She groaned softly, then looked at him again. "No, I definitely should be thanking you Dominus."

"Agreed: thank you sir."

"Thank you master."

His two other wives snuggled up on either side of him as Beth continued her long, slow, almost tortuous movements. He reached up and stroked her firm stomach, sensual sides, and the slope of her breasts as she slowly rode him. She kept closing her eyes and parting her lips as she did so, seemingly savoring the feeling. She occasionally let out a soft sigh or subtle moan. He could feel her emotions over their bond; she was simmering in arousal, but not pushing it further.

"You're teasing." He stated.

She nodded slightly. "I'm remembering our wedding night."

All three sighed at once, probably remembering their own too.

"Ethan, I love you." Beth said as she moved slowly. "I love all of you, every part, even your dragon side."

He stiffened slightly.

"I know he can be disruptive, aggravating, and downright destructive, but he's a part of you. I could never hate a part of you; any part of you. Your dragon is..." She sighed as she slowly impaled herself on him yet again. "...he can be downright terrifying, but I don't think he'd ever hurt me; hurt any of us."

"I agree sir." His first wife said as she ran a finger up Beth's side, making her shiver.

"I know he wouldn't master; you went full dragon on our honeymoon and I loved it."

"I did?"

She nodded. "I don't really remember much -- it's a bit of a haze -- but I'm fine and I remember loving it."

"I loved it too." Beth sighed.

Every one of Ethan's dragon instincts were shouting for him to grab her hips and drive into her at full force and give the blonde what she hasd asked for, but still he hesitated.

"It's okay." Beth said, placing her hand on his chest. "Please don't feel pressured. I'd like that, but only when you're ready. For now, let me help you relax."

Ethan felt his eyes get slightly watery.

Instantly, all of his wives looked at him in alarm.

"I'm fine." He said quickly. "I'm just... you girls are all so wonderful and I'm not sure what I did to deserve you." He reached around and pulled all three in for a group hug, with his cock still firmly encased in the beautiful blonde teen.

"You can't deserve someone else." Beth said confidently as she fell into his arms. "Gabriella told me that. But she also said that Illuminar Himself guided us to you."

"Amen." Taloni agreed, doing her best to snuggle herself closer.

"Blessed be He." Alana giggled happily as she lay against him.

Beth wiggled her butt, the motion teasing a very pleasurable sensation into his cock as she spoke. "Now, please let all of us show you how much we truly appreciate you."

"You mean that, don't you?" He said.

The blonde nodded as she started rocking her hips back and forth so he felt every inch of her around his cock. "I do Dominus, I really..." She sighed. "...really do."

His youngest wife rocked her hips around experimentally for several seconds before looking at him. "You have been the most wonderful man a girl could ask for. You rescued me from bandits, gave up the woman you loved to save me--" Beth glanced at the wood elf. "--well, temporarily anyway. You were kind, caring, and gentle when I was being a brat about Alana. You never gave up on me even after I died, and you came looking for me."

The blonde stopped holding herself back and began to ride him in earnest. "You crossed worlds to bring me back, you fought a necromancer to save me, and you always, constantly think of us before yourself."

She started panting, clearly riding on the edge of orgasm. "And besides all that, you treat me like an angel in public while treating me like a real woman -- your woman -- in bed."

She was rocking her hips almost feverishly and Ethan could feel his balls starting to clench. She had her hands on his chest as she did so, and Taloni put one of her small, delicate fingers on the blonde's.

Beth moaned. "And you've given me such incredible friends. Alana is everything I want to be and Tee is the most incredible girl I've ever--"

His youngest wife was cut off by the Fey teen abruptly sitting up and kissing the blonde. They locked lips tenderly as Beth struggled to keep her rhythm up while her whole body started to tremble.

Ethan came.

He didn't even try to hold himself back as he unloaded at the entrance to the blonde's young, fertile womb. He so wanted to fill her with his child -- and the dragon was screaming that he should -- but he resisted. He let out a groan of satisfaction as he looked at his Fey wife holding up the blonde as she got floppy from cuming.

"Your turn, but I'm keeping this." Alana said to the Fey girl as she placed one of Ethan's hands between her legs. He didn't need any prompting to begin gently stroking her clit, which elicited the most wonderful symphony of pleasurable sounds from her.

Beth took a moment to regain her balance, and then flopped to his left side opposite Alana. Taloni took her place, but didn't slide over his cock yet. Instead, she just brushed the underside with her nether lips, smiling as she did so. It was a cute, innocent smile that seemed completely at odds with the sensual way she was rubbing herself against him. For some reason, that made his cock twitch.

"Thank you so much master." She said sweetly, her wings coming up and fluttering. With the large bay window behind her and early morning sun shining through her multi-colored pearlescent wings, she was a vision of loveliness. Her wings looked like a cross between a dragonfly's wings and butterfly's, with the latter's coloring, and were being illuminated by the early morning sun. The sight was incredible.

He gave a low, appreciative whistle. "Damn, you look amazing honey."

"Thank you master." She smiled sheepishly, then glanced down. "May I?"