A Dragon's Tale Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was about to ask what he was doing, when she felt him at her entrance again. Before she could react, he'd started pushing inside of her again. Like before she let out a moan as he bottomed out, and like her best friend she let out a whimper when he left her again.

Moments later, Alana sighed as Rachel felt him bottom out in the wood elf.

Then he retracted.

Alana whimpered slightly as he left, but moments later he entered the redhead again. He bottomed out in Rachel, only to slide out and do the same in Alana. Then he switched again, repeating the process.

He did this again...

And again...

And again.

Back and forth he switched with long, firm, deep strokes; bottoming out in each wife before switching to the other. Alana sighed every time he entered her, and whimpered slightly every time he left. Rachel did much the same, moaning as he spread her and groaning as he left.

"You know," Ethan said as he once again slid out of Rachel and into Alana. He leaned down and whispered into the wood elf's ear as he penetrated her. "I'm covered in Rachel as I slide into you..."

Alana let out a loud, breathy sigh and then arched her back, tensing almost every muscle in her body as she started shaking slightly. Her hands reached down to the floor, clenching and wrapping around the bed roll that Rachel had been lying in, and was now lying on. At the same time, her legs wrapped around him as he buried himself fully inside of her. He groaned, and Rachel assumed that he was depositing his seed at the entrance of her already occupied womb.

For some reason, what he'd said about 'being covered' in her as he slid into her best friend was...

Mmm...

She sighed breathily, not quite able to understand why she liked that so much.

The wood elf started to almost vibrate, and it seemed like she was losing control of her limbs as they flopped down while she opened her mouth in a silent scream of ecstasy. She seemed to be having trouble maintaining her balance and started sliding. On instinct, Rachel reach up to steady her, wrapping both her arms around the smaller woman's lower ribcage and stomach to steady her.

Alana moaned.

Her trembling seemed to increase slightly as the redhead did this, though Rachel didn't understand why.

After nearly a minute inside the spasming brunette, Ethan looked at Rachel. "Your turn."

She smiled. "Thank you my lord."

He pulled out of his first wife, and Rachel felt something warm and wet drip onto her nether lips, almost assuredly from Alana's own. For some reason, the fire in her chest burned just a little brighter after that, and her core felt a bit hotter.

She wasn't sure why.

"Now, I want you to think about something." Ethan leaned down past his nearly insensate first wife to whisper into her ears, though Alana could surely hear as well. "As I slide inside of you, consider that my cock is covered; absolutely soaked with her wetness... and I'll be sliding that inside of you."

She felt him touch her entrance.

"It's almost like I'm pushing part of her into you." He said, let that hang in the air for a moment, and then pushed forward.

Rachel's eyes went wide.

She felt like someone had just taken the small campfire of arousal inside of her and turned it into a raging bonfire in the space of a few seconds. Suddenly, her entire body felt coiled like a spring; a spring which released as Ethan pushed his cock inside of her... his cock covered in Alana's wetness.

It was like a damn bursting.

* * *

Alana felt Rachel's reaction before she heard it. The amazing, beautiful, and wonderful redhead was still holding her around the middle, and her arms tensed as their husband pushed inside of her. The redhead arched her back and clung tightly to the wood elf. Alana looked over her shoulder to see the redhead's eyes rolled back into her head slightly as her eyelids fluttered. She tried to wrap her legs around Ethan while her arms were still holding Alana.

Mere moments later, her entire body shuddered.

She was near vibrating she was shaking so much. The wood elf could see her legs around their husband, and feel her arms tightly around herself. The redhead's breath became ragged; short, gasping breaths interspersed with long moments of silently gasping for air. She sighed and moaned, never loud like Taloni -- though in fairness almost no one wasthat loud -- but there was no doubting exactly what she was going through.

After about thirty seconds, Rachel's arms began to loosen. It felt like she was trying to keep them there, but also like she had lost a lot of strength in her post-orgasmic haze.

The wood elf looked over her shoulder to see the mage's eyes were closed. She was panting and her lips made a perfect 'O' shape as she did so. They looked particularly red and kissable right now.

Oh Illuminar she wanted to kiss her.

*Sir, please kiss her or I won't be able to stop myself.* She pleaded telepathically.

He gave her a wicked grin for a second before winking and planting a tender kiss on the redhead's perfect lips. Rachel's lips molding to his, kissing him back tenderly.

"Thank you my lord." She whispered when their kiss broke.

"Yes, thank you sir." Alana echoed.

He shook his head slowly. "No, thank you."

They both sighed.

"I have no idea how I reacted that quickly." Rachel mused idly a moment later. "I mean, normally it takes at least some thrusting before I... you know."

Alana grinned slightly at how evasive the redhead could still be when it came to sexual things.

"Yes, I wonder too." Ethan rolled his eyes and shook his head with an amused smile. "Must've been a freak occurrence."

Alana blushed scarlet, knowing exactly what had triggered her own body to go off so fast. Judging by the redhead's reaction to what Ethan had said, it turned the redhead on just as much.

She liked that.

She liked it a lot actually.

Rachel frowned. "What aren't you telling me?"

"My lips are sealed." He grinned at her mischievously.

"Alana?" The redhead turned to look at her, suddenly putting their faces incredibly close, since the wood elf was still laying on top of the redhead, on her back.

"If he won't say, I'll respect his wishes." She replied, thankful that she had an easy out. "But you're incredibly smart Rachel; I know you can figure it out."

"Thank you." Her best friend smiled.

She had a beautiful smile.

They stared into each other's eyes for several seconds, Alana trying to decide if she should allow herself to become lost in their soft blue color. She decided that she should probably look away. Yes, yes that would be best otherwise... She had such beautiful eyes. Despite that, it wouldn't do to keep staring like this, not even with the redhead staring back with a captivated expression.

No...

No, she should stop...

She really should...

"Hi." Rachel said softly.

"Hi." Alana said back just as softly, a contented smile creeping onto her face despite herself.

Several quiet seconds passed, then Rachel spoke again with a grin. "Hi."

"You already said that." Alana pointed out, just noticing tiny flecks of darker blue in Rachel's light blue eyes.

"Well, I'm a bit hungry." Ethan said with a very amused smile, breaking the spell. "Besides, I've heard this conversation before."

He winked as he stood.

Alana blushed scarlet.

"Go ahead my lord." Rachel said, not looking away from her best friend. "I'm... uh, just recovering from... from..." She trailed off and let out the softest sigh as she stared into Alana's eyes.

"We'll rest here for a few minutes, then join you in a bit." The wood elf said, her contented smile growing wider.

* * *

Ethan suppressed a chuckle as he slipped out of the room. Alana and Rachel were adorable to watch together, and thankfully they were becoming more comfortable with each other in the bedroom. Not comfortable enough to tell each other how they felt, but more comfortable. Though, he was pretty sure that Rachel hadn't figured out how much she'd fallen for Alana yet. He shrugged; she'd figure it out eventually.

He mentally kicked himself for getting distracted before telling Rachel about her birthmark, yet again. Rachel had started to cover it and he thought it more important to deal with her discomfort than tell her. Ever since learning that the birthmark meant the bearer was descended from a dragon, he'd been meaning to tell her. However, he kept getting sidetracked when he thought of it when she was around.

He shrugged.

She was busy right now, and he'd remember eventually.

He smelled food as soon as he'd stepped into the hallway and followed the heavenly scent to the kitchen, where His two youngest wives plus Selene and Kendra were sitting. The instant he saw Kendra, he felt his dragon side rise with the urge to drag her back to the bedroom and have his way with her. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly.

*Are you okay?* Beth thought to all of them as Taloni gave him a concerned look.

*I will be.* He replied, concentrating on his breathing and getting control of himself rather quickly. He opened his eyes to seen Selene and Kendra looking at him too.

"Something wrong?" Selene asked.

"Nothing I can't handle." Ethan replied, then looked at the breakfast spread.

It was impressive.

There were eggs, bacon, and sausages; fried beans, tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms, also some buttered toast with marmalade on standby. Plus there was what looked like a tea kettle on the stove. It all looked delectable, especially the bacon, the sausage, and the dragon huntress...

He shook his head to clear it.

"Nothing you can't handle huh?" Selene raised an eyebrow.

Kendra gave him a piercing look before thinking to him alone. *It's me, isn't it?*

*Yeah, but I've got it under control.* He replied with more confidence than he felt.

The raven-haired woman frowned, but nodded and then went back to her breakfast. He sat down and made up a plate with everything, but it was heavy on the meat. He tucked in with gusto and discovered that it was excellent food; among the best breakfasts that he'd ever eaten.

"This is incredible Mirella, thank you very much." He said to their hostess.

She beamed.

The high elf had just finished the last batch of food when Alana and Rachel joined them. Selene and Kendra had amused expressions on their faces when they showed up, but didn't say anything.

"So first full day in Gralden." He said when he'd finished eating. "Do we have any plans?"

"Actually Dominus, could we visit The Bank's training grounds?" Beth asked.

Everyone looked at her.

"Why?" Ethan asked.

"I was talking about it with Tee, and I think our best chance to make headway with my father is to talk to Heinrich."

"Wasn't he in love with you though?" He replied.

She nodded.

"So then, what makes you think he'd be interested in helping me?" He asked. "You maybe; but me? Guys usually aren't interested in helping the man they lost a girl to."

"Well, yeah." Beth conceded. "But I think we might have a better chance with him than with my father. Besides, if we start to convince my father, then Heinrich might try to sway him back."

He looked around at the other ladies. "Thoughts?"

"Lord Borden won't see reason, so I don't see a problem trying his lieutenant." Rachel replied. "Just make sure you do it obviously and in the open so it doesn't look like you're trying something sneaky."

"That's why we suggested the training grounds master." Taloni piped up. "It's public and he should feel relaxed there."

"It might work." Alana offered. "I mean, he really does seem to care about Beth, so if you can show him that you do too, then he might soften up a little? Maybe?"

Ethan tapped his clawed foot on the floor.

Hmm.

"I suppose we could give it a try." He said after a few moments. "I'm not sure how wise going into the lion's den is though."

Everyone except Selene stared at him.

"An Earth thing?" Beth asked.

He nodded, and then at the blonde's insistence explained the reference. "I just mean there will be a lot of them and only a few of us."

"Actually, it might be better if just you and Beth went." Kendra suggested. "Arriving with your other wives will be a visible reminder, and two people are less threatening than a whole group of us."

"Fair point." He nodded, then turned to Selene. "Anything to add?"

The Brazilian woman pressed her lips into a thin line, wouldn't quite meet his eye, and then shook her head slowly. "I don't know enough to have a useful opinion."

"Okay then, we'll try it." He said to Beth, but made a mental note to ask Selene about how she was doing after breakfast. Something about her reply seemed... off.

Everyone else finished eating a short time later, and they started standing after heaping copious amounts of gratitude and praise on Mirella.

Ethan maneuvered towards Selene while ignoring his dragon side's pull towards Kendra, and he tapped the Brazilian woman on the shoulder. "Hey, got a second?"

"Sure." She shrugged.

"Is something wrong?" He asked when they'd stepped outside the kitchen.

"Nah, I'm okay." She replied. "I'm just feeling a bit out of place that's all; I'm fine."

"You're sure?" He was far from convinced

She nodded. "Yup, thanks for asking though; I'm going to help clean up."

Ethan nodded, but had to resist frowning; she didn't seem okay.

* * *

"Breakfast!"

Sarah jerked awake as the guard slammed the door to the room shut. She looked around the cold stone walls and iron bars of her cell and shivered slightly. It wasn't exactly warm up here, and she didn't really have the clothing necessary to be comfortable. Her fingers and toes felt cold, but at least her core was warm.

She had fallen asleep leaning on lady Ekthros, who was at least wearing thicker clothing and so she would be warmer. Sarah was glad of that, even if she didn't have it too.

She climbed to her feet, feeling stiff after having fallen asleep in an awkward position on the stone floor. There was something that resembled a mattress stuffed with straw, but it had clearly been used so many times that it provided very little cushion or warmth. In addition, it looked like it once was a natural linen white, but was now a dirty gray-yellow color.

She didn't want to know where the yellow had come from.

She stretched and walked the one step to the door where the guard had left the platter. There were two bowls filled with... She wrinkled her nose and her stomach complained at the sight. It was the kind of slop that she used to help her friends feed to the pigs. She reached through the bars to grab them and pull them inside. There was no spoon, and the slop was solid enough that just drinking it wouldn't work too well.

She sniffed it and grimaced.

She knew that she'd work up the courage to eat it eventually since it was her only food. However, she wasn't looking forward to the experience.

She leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor.

She had been hoping that the low point Gabriella had spoken about would be just after she'd attacked Ethan but before he'd talked to her. It was starting to look like that wasn't the case. She thought about how awful that had been, and couldn't imagine something that was worse.

She shivered, and not just from the cold.

She looked up and whispered a prayer. "Dear Illuminar -- blessed be you -- please help me through this. I know you're busy, and I know I've done really bad things, but please forgive me and help me anyway. Please help Lady Ekthros escape; she's been so wonderful to me. And please help Ethan with all you've called him to do. Amen."

She considered asking that Ethan would rescue her, but didn't. She felt like that might be asking for too much. Still, she yearned to see him again and hoped everything was going well with him.

* * *

Beth walked hand-in-hand down the road with Ethan, marveling that it had been over two months -- two months and two days to be precise -- since she had walked these streets while heading towards her wedding reception. It seemed like a lifetime ago. She thought back to how she had been at the time and marveled at how much she had changed.

"Copper for your thoughts." Ethan said.

"Everything here is exactly the same, but I feel so different." The blonde teen replied. "It's like the girl walking these streets two months ago wasn't even me. I don't think I would even recognize myself."

"It has been a long, hard two months." He nodded. "The best of my life, but easily the hardest too." He looked at her and smiled. "And yeah, I married a pretty greatgirl, but I now have an amazingwoman walking beside me."

"Aww." She leaned her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arm around his. Sadly, it wasn't comfortable to walk that way so she lifted her head after only a few steps, but left her arm hooked around his.

"Do you know what you'll say to Heinrich?" He asked after a minute.

"I'm not sure, but mostly I was thinking I would just tell him what happened." She replied, hoping that might work. "He's never been able to stay mad at me, or even upset at me, and I think his hatred of you comes from a place of love. I just need to make him see that you love me and take good care of me, and I'll think he'll... well he may not like you, but he hopefully won't overtly dislike you anymore either."

"It's nice not to be overtly disliked." He chuckled.

She rolled her eyes and they kept walking.

Several minutes later, they arrived at the training grounds. The guards tipped their hats to her as she approached, but seemed apprehensive about the dragon.

"Good morning Lady Beth." One of them said, and she recognized him as one of the regular guards.

"Good morning." She curtsied. "Would it be possible for us to see Heinrich?"

The two guards looked at each other before the second one spoke. "Um, maybe for you. We got the distinct impression that Lord Borden didn't want the dragon in any Bank controlled areas, so..."

"Oh." Beth let her face fall and turned on the charm. "Could you ask Heinrich just to be sure? I mean, he would know and I think he'd want to see me."

The two guards looked at each other again before the first one spoke. "Um, sure; I'll ask."

He departed into the training facility. Beth chatted with the other guard for a few minutes, catching up on town gossip while Ethan mostly stood there looking awkward. The guard kept throwing him furtive glances, and the blonde couldn't tell if he was nervous, scared, or simply awed.

It was hard to tell.

Finally, the other guard came back. "Heinrich says you can enter, but the dragon will need to be under guard and surrender his weapons."

She glanced at Ethan, who shook his head.

Beth sighed, then raised her voice. "Heinrich please; I don't think I need to tell you why he won't drop his weapons... but I will."

She hoped that the threat of her shouting that her father wasn't getting along with her husband -- the prophet of Illuminar -- might help.

It worked.

"Let them through." Heinrich called in a resigned tone from out of sight.

The guards stepped aside, clearly realizing that something wasn't quite right here, and probably not wanting to get in the middle of it. Ethan led her through the small gate and into the training area. Heinrich had a dozen men drilling in the large round training ring, which was surrounded by various buildings, including the barracks. The men in the ring were repeating a specific pattern of thrust with the spears in perfect unison. Knowing Heinrich, they had probably done this a thousand times by now.

Heinrich was in his mid-twenties, and had a full beard which Beth had always thought suited him. A sword was fastened at his side and he wore chainmail from head to toe, partially concealed by a surcoat which carried the emblem of a gold coin. He was over a foot taller than her, and even had had six inches on Ethan. His size wasn't just for show either; he was among the strongest men that Beth had ever seen.