A Dream Come True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Willow, are you serious?" He groaned to her. "You are way out of line.." Though he didn't try to stop her outside of reaching down to grip her head lightly. She slowed to a stop, pulled off his saliva-drenched cock with a pop, and looked up at him. He couldn't see her face very well, the light only really hitting the back of her head.

"Why should Emma get all the fun? Do you know how long it's been since I've fucked anyone or sucked a guy off?" Willow replied with a whine, giving the head of his cock a slow lick. "At least let me have this."

"Look, Lo, I got in trouble with Em exactly for just this sort of shit. If this got back to her, she'd lose her shit and probably never talk to me again. Shit, she might not talk to me again period," Mike explained, shuddering from the lick despite his words, and he shifted to try to sit up, hanging his legs off the side of the bed. She allowed it, but she soon moved over to between his legs, never letting his cock go.

"I swear to God I won't tell anyone," Willow whispered to him, dragging her tongue slowly against his cock, from base to tip, licking away the building pre that had crowned the tip in her mouth's absence. Now with this new angle, he could better see most of her face, and she looked up at him with an expression that said just how desperate she was. "I just want to suck you off. Please?"

He rolled his eyes, leaning back slowly onto his hands. He was a sucker for a good blowjob, and for someone who's admitted that she hadn't in quite some time, her technique was solid. She was no Rachel, granted, but at this point, she'd earned herself a top five spot. "I know that's not where it's going to stop."

She frowned at him, licking her lips lightly. "... okay, maybe can we fuck?"

"Jesus, Lo, see? This is what I mean. If I give you an inch, you'll take a mile." Mike sighed, only to let out a groan when she swirled the head of his cock with her tongue.

"Well, I was hoping to get more than just an inch.." She grinned at him, the innuendo making him roll his eyes. ".. I mean, I've been taking birth control and everything, you can cum inside me like you've been doing to Emma. Like, the whole time you're here if you want."

Did every woman know his weaknesses? It made sense that Lucrezia and Emma knew, because Rachel had basically told them. Willow, on the other hand, wouldn't have known even though he was purposely vague about his time with their big sister. His cumming inside Emma was a detail that he hadn't expected her to cling so firmly to. Maybe it was coincidence, or luck, but she could tell from his furrowed brow and throbbing cock that she'd hit a weak point.

"Don't you want to know what it's like fucking a younger girl for once?" She mewled in an innocent voice that he recognized from her streams that he'd watched in the past on a handful of occasions. She used it to get what she wanted from the men that followed her. It usually worked.

Before he could really stop himself, he answered: "Yeah, kinda."

"See?" She smirked up at him. "This can be totally guilt free, our little secret. Shit, if you come over more often, we can do this whenever you want. I get fucked and not have to leave the house to get dick, you get to fuck tight young pussy and cum inside as much as you want wherever you want."

It was funny to him, so much so that he couldn't suppress a chuckle. This is the third girl in less than two months that had offered this sort of thing to him, and worse, two of them were his sisters. "Fuck." He sighed when the chuckle faded. "You swear to God you're not going to tell a soul about this?"

Willow looked visibly excited that she was on the cusp of success. "Yes! I swear to God. Pinky swear, whatever!"

He took a moment to mull it over in his head, trying to let the big brain win out, but when she took his cock into her mouth again his already weakened walls crumbled. He closed his eyes and savored the feel, but he knew Willow would never be able to get him off this way. It felt good, of course, but her inexperience and her inability to know what he wanted without him taking the time to direct her was obvious. So, he softly grabbed her head and pulled her off of his cock.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I want to fuck."

"R-right now?" Willow blinked up at him innocently. "How d-do you want to do it?" The way she spoke sounded like she wasn't entirely sure about this all of a sudden, like she'd expected him to fill her mouth and go to sleep, and she wouldn't have to entirely worry about what might come after. That, perhaps, she'd bitten off more than she could chew, and now she was stuck. Her confidence was wavering as one of the outstretched fingers on the figurative monkey's paw began to curl inward.

"Do you have a favorite position?" Mike asked curiously, slowly moving to a stand. In doing so, he brought his cock basically right into her face, and there was a moment's temptation to fuck his little sister's mouth as her gaze went down to his dick.

"Um." She shook her head. "I don't have a ton of experience.." As he'd expected. Dicks didn't generally just fall in someone's lap, and even when one finally did and she'd committed to it, she was clearly beginning to second guess herself.

Mike stared down at her a moment before laughing lightly. "You don't actually want to, do you?"

She breathed a sigh of relief and shook her head. "I was determined when I came in here to wake you up with a blowjob and then let you fuck me, but I've chickened out, I think.." At least she was honest about it. ".. and to be honest, I'm on birth control, but the idea of letting a guy cum in me is terrifying."

"You ever think you might be a lesbian?" He joked with her, trying to help her relax some.

"Definitely bi, at least," she replied without missing a beat, smiling up at him. "Can you forgive me?"

Mike gave her a nod, then, a smirk curled at his lips. "So you're okay with giving a blowjob, but not getting fucked. I mean, we've gotten this far, do you think you can at least finish? I'll even take the lead if you want."

Willow hesitated a moment, her gaze turning up at him, then back down to the twitching cock directly in her face. She seemed to be considering it for a moment, before she once again lifted her gaze back to him. "What do you mean take the lead?"

"I'll fuck your face."

"Oh." She seemed momentarily apprehensive, understandably so, then kissed the head of his cock. "I think I'd be okay with that."

"All right. Tell you what, you take whatever time you need to prepare yourself for it, and when you're ready, just put me in your mouth again. If you don't think you can, you can just get up and I won't judge you one bit," he reassured her. "We can even pretend this never happened."

She took longer than expected, but soon, with surprising urgency, she gripped the base of his cock to steady it, leaned forward and pulled him slowly into her mouth. Her tongue dragged slowly along the underside as she took him in, a purposeful gesture on her part. He reached down with no small amount of relief that she'd chosen to help him finish, and he gripped her head, beginning to fuck her mouth. Her eyes widened, her tongue eagerly tried to lash at his cock, but he moved too quickly for her to keep up in her inexperience. So she just did her best not to gag each time his head hit the back of her throat.

He was careful not to push in too far, to avoid forcing his way into her throat, and eventually he decided the best choice was to keep his movements shallow. The only issue then became that she wasn't the best at maintaining her balance while kneeling, nearly falling over when he wasn't able to fully control himself in the moment, and he pulled free of her lips after a moment after the realization hit that things weren't going to work at this rate. She just wasn't picking it up quickly enough.

She turned her gaze upward and gave him a concerned look. "What's wrong? Am I not doing well? I'm sorry.."

Before she could go into a tailspin, he interrupted her with a smile. "No, no, you're doing fine, just your balance is kinda off. Here, move this way." He directed her toward the nearby blank wall, softly pushing her back against it, and then, her head. She was confused, but let him maneuver her however he needed to. Then he slipped past her lips again, beginning to fuck her mouth again in earnest. With her head against the wall, he had to be careful not to let his hips hit her face, but now, he could genuinely take his pleasure from her. There was one less thing for him to worry about, since he had to be careful not to make her gag either way.

Her eyes widened as she realized what he was doing, and he watched as her hand slipped past the waistband of her pajamas. He knew immediately she was masturbating furiously. She couldn't hide it even if he hadn't noticed, since in the relative silence of his childhood bedroom, the wet noises she made as she rubbed herself were far too obvious. He slid his fingers against her scalp softly, then gripped her black hair, just to see how she enjoyed it. He heard her moan out deeply around him, and he knew that this girl, like the ones before her, was his. Maybe not quite completely, but she was definitely a work in progress.

She got better at keeping up with him as time went on, her tongue slipping around the head every time he slid into her mouth as far as he'd dare, and she tried her best to open her throat for him in those rare times his body betrayed him and forced him forward. This made her gag a little, but she regained control rapidly if he slowed somewhat afterward. Her free hand reached up to softly take his balls in hand. She didn't do much with them, just touched, felt, pressed gently against him to feel them against her fingers. They were gearing up to release into her mouth.

"I'm close, Lo.." He warned her out of courtesy, softly tapping her head. He didn't feel like he had to do that, it was only something he usually did with Rachel, but teaching her what it meant early was in both of their interests.

Her eyes closed and her tongue began to move against the underside of his intrusion almost as fast as her fingers were rubbing at her clit. He could feel her shudder now and then, tongue faltering for the briefest of moments, but he kept going. And soon, he slowed his pace even more, the head resting right in the center of her tongue. She jolted lightly when he began to cum, but she released a deep moan immediately after. He felt her tongue buck lightly, once, twice, three times, and he knew she was swallowing, trying to get all that cum out of her mouth before she got overwhelmed by it.

Surprisingly, she did better than expected, but eventually it was too much for her. It was soon dribbling down her chin, but before it could make a mess of her pajama top, she unbuttoned the top half and opened it wide. It all dribbled onto her impressive chest, flowing slowly down her body.

He remained inside her mouth, letting her suckle and tease him with her tongue all the way up until he got too soft for him to remain easily, but she followed along to ensure she sucked everything he had out of him. Then, he stepped back, returning her freedom to her. She stood up on shaky legs, grinning at him, looking very much lust drunk. It's a look he'd seen on more than a few women in the past few months. "Your pajamas are soaked," he pointed out, looking down at her crotch. "Shameless."

"Yeah, well, I'm gonna be honest, big bro, that was incredibly hot. I wasn't really sure about it earlier but now I'm pretty confident. Do you, um... still wanna fuck?" She asked, considerably more confident about asking than before.

"I really should say no, but.."

She seemed excited, certainly more excited at the prospect than she had been. "You, uh, mind if I go shower?" When he shook his head, she quickly jogged out of the room and disappeared around the corner. He heard the shower turn on seconds later.

As you probably are well aware now, things like shower sex weren't especially appealing to Michael, because they tended to be awkward and unpleasurable, or at least, had been in the past. However, his recent pool sex with Lucrezia had him feeling like he could go two for two, and so he took the chance. He had nothing to take off, so he calmly made his way to the master bathroom where Willow had disappeared to. He tried the door and found that it was unlocked. He stepped inside and quietly shut the door behind him.

Silhouetted against the milky glass of the shower by the light above it, he could see Willow's body. She was humming lightly as she cleaned herself, and he gave her a moment to do so as he admired her. Just imagining her naked was getting him turned on again, his cock beginning to grow, and the thought of being able to fuck her absolutely helped. She was thick in all the right places, and in profile, he could see her large, full breasts, perky and practically begging to be grabbed, kneaded, suckled. He made his way over to the shower, opened the door, and climbed in.

"Fuck!" She cried out, then relaxed when she realized it was him. With just one person, there was plenty of room in the shower. Two people made things a little tighter than needed, but nothing that couldn't be worked around. "How did I know you'd follow me in here?" She grinned sheepishly, making no effort to hide her body or guard herself. She looked immediately down to his cock, barely noticeable in the steam of the shower. She was one of those women that needed to have lava hot showers to feel clean, it seemed, so visibility was minimal. "Oh, shit, you're already hard again?"

"Yeah. I've been watching your shadow for a bit."

"Damn." She laughed, tucking some wet hair behind her left ear. She wasn't sure how best to progress at this point and it showed. She knew what he wanted, what they both now wanted, but wasn't sure how to give it to him.

He moved in closer to her, and she at least had the courage to take hold of his cock. He could tell by her behavior and body language that she hadn't completely regained her confidence. She was more shy, reserved, but not against what was to come. "Do you want me to take the lead on this one too, little sis?"

She visibly shivered, her eyes lifting to meet his. "Y-yeah, I think that's for the best."

"Any restrictions?" He asked her calmly, reaching hands up to begin to knead her breasts, teasing rock hard nipples with his palms as he did. Eventually, the temptation was too much, and he had to drag thumbs across them. The areola were fairly large, darker, more than he'd anticipated. Her nipples were also large, and from how she reacted as he rubbed slowly at them, more sensitive. Just another contrast to Emma, who had more normal areola and nipples, and wasn't incredibly sensitive.

She let out a low sigh of pleasure before shaking her head. Then, suddenly, she stopped him when she realized something. "A-ah, can you pull out before you cum?" She asked. "Just cum on me, or whatever?"

"Yeah." He gently turned her around and pinned her front against the wall of the shower. She let out a gasp, rested her forehead against the wall, and waited. He gripped her hips and pulled her ass back toward him, coaxed her into spreading her legs a little so she'd be less likely to slip, lined himself up with her pussy, and slid right into her. If not for the shower water, she'd have been coated in her own juices, but she was wet enough in this instance that the transition was almost as smooth as Lucrezia's. It just required him to use a thumb to spread her a little before he did.

He heard her let out a whine, but not one that was painful as far as he could tell. She was definitely not a virgin, but she was almost impossibly tight. She was being honest that she hadn't done anything in a while. He reached around her to grab her breasts, leaning in close to bite and suckle at her neck, which earned him more of those angelic moans. She wasn't quite as active as Emma was by a long shot, but she was tight enough, and he was horny enough, that he didn't really care at the moment.

He began to fuck her, deep, hard, but slow. He had a feeling that if he just went at her wildly, she'd probably be hurt, or need him to slow down. Her inexperience made it feel like he had to walk on eggshells around her, but he was content to give her at least a little bit of training, on both sex, and what it was he liked. He leaned in to give her earlobe a soft nip, taking full advantage of her vulnerability to whisper into her ear.

"I'm getting close."

"Pull out.." She whimpered immediately. "R-remember to pull out.."

He shook his head, moving his hands from her breasts to her wrists, gripping them and keeping them pinned to the warm, water-slick tile wall. "I'm going to fill you up."

"Oh my God.." she gasped, and he could feel her start to cum around his cock. She was tight normally, but she practically cut off his circulation when she came like that. "Mike.." He could feel her clench and unclench her fingers, but he kept going regardless. There was some struggle there, pushing against the wall, but he kept her pressed firmly to it. "Mike, you can't.."

"Why not? You said it yourself, you take birth control."

She shook her head quickly, opening her eyes to look back at him, almost unable to with her wet hair blocking most of her view. "I haven't.. I haven't been taking it.." She whined. ".. please, you can't.."

Hearing that almost made him lose his mind. In a good way. He wasn't sure if she was playing it up, but he didn't care, he started to pick up the pace a little. The wet slaps of their bodies making contact with each inward thrust echoed through the bathroom, more prominent as he put more energy into his movements.

"I'm going to get you pregnant, Lo," he whispered to her, no doubt barely audible with the shower water coming down around them, even with his lips so close to her ear. "I'm going to cum deep inside you and knock you up.."

She let out a cry of pleasure and came immediately after that. Again, he felt her tighten, and it was all he could do not to cum right then and there. He gave her ass a slap, burying his cock in deep. "Is that what you want, little sis? Your big bro fucking you over and over again, filling your womb every single time?"

"Nnnoooo.." She howled in pleasure, struggling lightly against his grip. ".. big bro, oh my God.." It seemed she was beginning to lose her faculties, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, tongue lolling out of her mouth. She said no, but her body was practically desperate for it, begging for his seed in every way it possibly could, in complete rebellion with what little of her mind was still present in the moment. ".. please.." She panted heavily, no doubt drained from both the heat of the water and the chain of climaxes.

"Please what?"

"Please don't cum inside me.." She whimpered finally, closing her eyes. ".. but don't stop until you're close.."

He hadn't intended to cum inside her after her admission, even if she might've changed her mind in the heat of the moment. With conflicting information from his little sister, now, he wasn't sure that was a risk he wanted to take. This was already a hell of a risk especially if she was being honest with him, and he had no real desire to do the walk of shame down to the pharmacy in the morning to grab a morning after pill. Even so, hearing her beg him not to cum inside her was beyond hot, and it did him no favors.

"That's it, I'm cumming, Lo.."

She seemed to get more desperate, eyes opening wider, fingers clenching tightly now. "Mike.." She whined to him, her body practically shaking from her own pleasure.. ".. don't do it.."

He picked up the pace again. Faster, harder now, his cock demanded release. Every inch of his body screamed at him to do it, to impregnate his little sister, to just irresponsibly coat her cervix with his cum breed her. He managed, with a herculean effort, to ignore it, but it wasn't easy after nearly two solid months of condomless play with several women. He pulled free of her and began to jerk himself off for the last few seconds, cumming all over her shapely ass. It lasted on her skin all of a single second, flowing down her thighs, then her legs, right down the drain.