A Dream of Maxine

Story Info
Marlene dreams of finally getting Maxine's forbidden plum.
1.9k words
4.21
12.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitchen. Max returns late from a night out with her childhood friend Amy. For the last week my jealousy has been building. Maxine leaves in another week's time to finish up her degree. I've been alternately petulant and short tempered with her or clingy and overbearing. I can tell its grated on her, she's tired of it. We fight shortly after she walks in and I am a child throwing a tantrum, I rage and cry and she is stunned at first then defensive and hurt by my angry foolishness. I'm just a selfish lover. I want her to stay here with me - maybe she can finish her classes remotely. Selfish infantile fool.

Her scent, a perfume of sweat from the club and the subtle citrus-y spritz she wore out. The tang of drink. She leans against the counter and berates me. Her toned midriff and shadowed belly button bare below the clingy club shirt - her shining eyes - god she turns me on. My anger shrinks under the rising heat of my desire. I'm desperate to hide it and flash a ridiculous accusation at her, some stupidity about her and Amy. She blows up. I think I really hurt her and my heart aches to see what I've done. It's hard to breath.

A croak of regret and somehow I punch a hole in the wall. The burst of pain shocks me out of this clingy anguish and I collapse against the baseboard. Where the hell did that come from? Instantly Max softens and kneels beside me - worry writ across her brow as I hold my wrist. Tentative words are exchanged, consolation and reconciliation, but my anger turns against myself - all this undeserved shit I'm putting her through. I look through tears up at her and her beauty steals my breath again. I hate to see the worry in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm... I..." I splutter and gasp. Her scent, close, stirring. All I want to do is be with her, to make her happy, the happiest person on earth, but I'm doing the opposite and the hurt and confusion I see in her face tear at me.

"I need you to use me tonight." I finally spout. "Take me... fuck me right here. Take whatever you want..."

Her eyes glint beneath a furrowed brow. She hesitates, then, "Take off my pants," she whispers. Standing before me she hooks her thumbs into the waist of her leggings. I help her peel them down. "Now... panties." The heady fragrance of her sends my heart racing and I almost melt as her hands push my face into her warm wet pussy. I nuzzle myself into her syrupy snatch and run my tongue through her delicate folds. Opening my mouth I try to cover all of her while she grinds against me and holds me hard against her sweet oyster. I nearly cry at the taste of her.

Soon I'm on my back and she's looking down at me and straddling my face. Her puffy lips lower down to smother me and she starts fucking my face with long strokes. My tongue penetrates and coils and flicks at her while her soft petals slide up and down over my chin, and lips, and nose, and brow.. She leaves me slick with her trail. It shines like oil on her thighs. I moan a muffled hunger amidst the sticky sounds of her all around me. I see her eyes in brief glimpses past her swollen pink button and her curly bush now flecked and glistening.

Her forehead creased now with raw desire. Max is fucking me with gusto, humping every part of my visage with long powerful strokes. I'm hers to use, a willing servant, a toy for her to ride. Her firm rear in my encouraging hands is a pliant swell of hungry heat, the powerful engine of her thrusting. I want only to see her screaming and squealing atop me, to feel her secret lips quavering on mine.

Suddenly she slides forward until her delicacies are smashed upon my brow and then she angles back to bury my face between her glorious globes until I'm tonguing at the puckered sphincter she feeds me. I'm too aroused to be surprised. She's never let me explore her there before, outside of a few teasing kisses soon after we got together. I've had to content myself with pecking at the firm swell of her rump and savoring the feel of it in my kneeding hands. Or an occasional tickling finger that slips down along her dark valley when she's humping my thigh.

Now she growls deliciously and settles her full weight onto my hungry tongue. I lap and prod that wrinkled nexus in a fugue of lust and manage to push the tip of my lingual lance into her dark tunnel where I luxuriate in the soft iron grip of its clenching.

For a long moment I can't breath, smothered by the ass that I have longed for since our chance encounter along the roadway. From the first sight of her bikini clad hips and rear, toned and plump from years of soccer and water polo, I've been consumed by and ached to consume this gorgeous rump. So sharp was my desire of it I'd even had an illicit, unasked for, orgasm while pressed up against its warm swell on the back of her motorcycle. The irresistible thrumming of the engine and the heat of her firm peach vibrating against my crotch sent me gasping and biting back cries. I think the sight of her cute venusian dimples and the thought of my pussy kissing her perfect butt through the thin veil of fabric was what had sent me over then. Now, finally, Max gave it to me, forced it on me, demanded I fulfill my lust for it.

Burrowing deeper into her I sigh with a heavy passion. The grip of her anus relaxes slowly and sucks more and more of my spearing tongue into her dark tunnel.

My hands caress up and down her back, then firmly grab her pliant rump and spread it further open, pulling it wide so I can plumb deeper still. "Oh fuck, baby - yeah." she gasps. "Eat every hole of me. Stick your tongue all the way up there - make me come in my ass on you." She hunches over me until she can see past the dew-smeared mess of her bush and see my eyes peaking blearily from beneath her. She's pinching hard at her nipples and mashing her blushing tits while I'm pulling her hard onto my impaling mouth.

"Don't you pull that tongue away," she growls. "Hhhh - in there. Clean up all this mess you made of me." Her fingers come down and start mashing her clit side to side just above my eyes. She's pushing and pulling at her hood as I watch her engorged pink button wink in and out of view. Squeals and grunts and she looses a ragged "Hah!" - slapping and muddling her pussy until she gasps and squeaks when I penetrate further into her warmly accepting rear. I'm wriggling now inside her like a frenzied worm, exploring every nook of her musky sinkhole.

"You, hah! You always said, huh. I had a delicious looking ass. Heh. Show me how yummy it is you hungry - haa-aah - girl."

Every fiber of me wants to make her cum. Cum for me, I will to her, drown me in gasping orgasm.

The sloppy sounds of my slurping and her whipped pussy make glorious music all around me. She's plunging two fingers between those engorged lips and working them like a furious piston. Flecks and rivulets of her cream spatter my brow and eyelids. Every ragged breath I draw is redolent with her musk and spiced with the sharp aroma of the perfect anal buffet that I'm devouring. My left hand is under my own panties now, making smacking sounds and sending electric jolts through every inch of me.

A rivulet of her dew slides down her perineum and onto my nose, a hot distillation of our passions that drives me deeper into my lustful fugue. I feel a tremulous quaking beginning in my own abdomen, whispers of a growing release.

"Oh god," she gasps. "Ohhh, ho-o..."

She quivers and doubles fully over, one hand crushing hard on one beautiful breast, the other furiously flashing over her clit, then she cries out in a long desperate wail. Her sphincter quivers powerfully around me, sucking at my impaling tongue. Shudders wrack through her body as she goes rigidly tense - her thighs clamp against my head and her buttocks squeeze an iron grip around my jaw. The glistening pussy above my eyes pulses and gulps in rhythmic waves while she slaps at it wetly and gasps mewling breaths. My tongue is crushed and released, constricted in her hot sheath, and slipping somehow deeper with each pulsing contraction and release.

"Ohhoohhooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..." her moan goes on and on. I'm half blind, blinking my one un-smeared eye, when she finally shudders to a stop on me. "Marlene," she whispers after long minutes of her catching her breath. Looking down at me, "Marlene, wow. I feel... I think I have your whole tongue up my ass. You dirty slut."

"Mm mmph." from me.

"You cleaned it like I told you." Still catching her breath. "Such a good little cleaner. Like you were trying to get the last ice cream from a cone. I feel the tip of you all the way in its -" sharp inhale, " bottom."

I wiggle it pointedly in her delicious sheath and she coos.

"I hope you like all this cum I slathered you with. God you made me come so hard." Her eyes glisten down at me. "I've made you look like a glazed donut."

"Keep that tongue where it is," she growls and grinds her hips with a lewd grin. I start moving my fingers in my own pussy again - hoping that her orgasm, powerful though it was, is only the first that she wants from me eating her tush. Soon though she slips herself off of me, millimeter by millimeter. My abused and tingling tongue slides free of the satin grip and flops like a stretched noodle in a heap behind my teeth.

Her cute little anus winks darkly at me from its cum slicked valley, like it was blowing a kiss, then it and her luscious bum lowers out of my view.

Laying next to me and pulling my blouse down around my shoulders she smiles wickedly "you don't get to clean up until I'm done with you," she says with a wicked growl and plants her mouth wide on mine as her hand slides into the moist petals under my panties...

When I wake it's like surfacing through the warm waters of a calm lagoon. The water is exactly the temperature of my tingling skin and a part of me wants only to submerge again and find that thread of dream that tickles my foggy thoughts. I touch myself languidly, unsurprised by my swollen lips and the slime beading through my panties. Maxine is curled on her side next to me, facing away in the early morning sunshine. The curve of her hips and the swell of her rear beneath the sheet draws my eye. Absently playing with my puffed labia through the wet fabric of my panties, I follow every line, every slope, every crease and crevasse of her tush with my eyes until eventually I slip languidly back into a contented unconsciousness.