A Dream Pt. 01

Story Info
A dream I had about a woman I know...
1.4k words
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with a simple question, "Want to see a magic trick?"

Well, if I'm being really honest, it all started earlier with a different question. "Want to come over and hang out with my dog?". But I wasn't really expecting anything to come of that beyond actually, you know, hanging out with my dog and maybe drinking a few beers and hanging out.

But then you showed up on my doorstep and I knew that instant all bets were off. You looked ravishing in a pair of fishnets, a tight t-shirt with obviously no bra underneath, and a skirt too short to do much of anything in.

I let you in and you, noticing my dog in the other room, practically squealed and charged off across the house to nearly tackle her to the ground with snuggles. Lucky bastard, that dog. I do have to admit that I had some quite enjoyable views though. I especially liked you down on your knees giving the dog belly rubs.

Eventually the dog grew tired to being bear hugged half to death and decided that what she really wanted was to go wander around the back yard, eating random things and barking at school children from behind the fence. As I let her out, you looked up at me with a comically sad look on your face.

Laughing, I said "Come on, I'll give you the tour of the house. She'll want to come back in later, you can smother her with your love then."

The tour of the house is mostly uneventful, up until the master bedroom anyway. I made sure it was the last stop but once we got there we mostly just hung out and made some talk. Then I asked the question.

"Want to see a magic trick? It's something I saw on Tik-Tok. Stand here," I said, gesturing to a spot 6 or so inches out from the wall. "Then put one hand on top of the other and hold them straight out and a bit above your eyeline. Then close your eyes."

When you were in position I took a moment to look you over. Absolutely gorgeous and completely calm. I wonder briefly if you know what's coming.

With one hand I grab both of yours and push them up and over your head and pin them against the wall. At the same time I step into your body and use my hips to push your back, pinning you against the wall with my body. I pause for just a moment as your eyes snap open with a look of surprise that is quickly replaced with hunger and my mouth finds yours in an instant.

My free hand starts to explore your body and finds its way to your breasts. A soft moan escapes your lips as your leg wraps around my body, pulling me in tighter. I let your arms free and tug your shirt off.

I then pull back off you for just a moment and catch your wrist, tugging it to turn you around so you face the wall. I sweep your shoulder length hair to the said and start kissing up and down your neck. One of my hands slips down the front of your skirt and pulls your panties to the side, teasing the entrance to your already damp pussy. At the same time my other hand finds your breasts again and I start to roll your nipple between my thumb and forefinger, constantly adjusting the pressure so you're right on the edge between pleasure and pain. The shudders running through your body and your ass grinding on my cock let me know I'm doing well.

I whisper into your ear "I've wanted this for so long. We're going to have some fun tonight." You take a ragged deep breath and open your eyes to look at me. Biting your lip for a moment, you smile mischievously. "Whatever you say", you tell me with smile and a slight gasp as I pinch down harder on your nipple for a moment.

Laughing, I tell you "Stay here a moment. I'll be right back." I see you turn around and lean back against the wall to catch your breath as I head into the walk in closet and find what I'm looking for in a box of junk. A pair of fuzzy purple handcuffs and a blue dog collar with my name on the name tag. Gag gifts at some white elephant party years ago but they might see some use today.

Walking out of the closet, I give you a big smile. "Who said you could turn around? Hands behind your back.". I give you a swat on the thigh with my hand for good measure. Laughing, you turn around. "Whatever you say" you tell me with a grin, and put your hand behind your back.

I double check the keys work and cuff your hands and then put the collar loosely around your neck before turning you around. Having your hands behind your back makes your already incredibly tits stand out further and beg to be played with.

"I don't think I care for your tone" I tell you and pinch one of your nipples, using it you lead you into the middle of the room. "Get down on your knees." I keep a hand on your shoulder to steady you as you kneel and then guide your head down until your face is on the carpet and your ass is up in the air.

I pull down your skirt and panties and look at your glistening wet pussy. It is a pale pink flower against the milky white skin of your ass, truly a work of art. I rub my finger absentmindedly up and down your slit. "I think this ass could use a little color, don't you think?" I ask, punctuating the question with a spank.

A slight gasp and a somewhat muffled "Whatever you say" is your response. The only sounds for the next few minutes are the slaps of my hand against your ass, usually followed by a sharp gasp from you and the wet sounds when I pause to finger your hole when I think you need a break. I can tell you're trying not to moan but one slips out periodically.

"You're such a good girl" I tell you, stroking your hair before grabbing a handful and pulling you back upright to your knees. I stand up and undress myself as you look at me with your beautiful eyes, so full of hunger and desire. I bring my cock to your lips but you just keep looking at me with a little smile. I grab a handful of your hair and give a little twist, making you gasp slightly. "Suck it." I tell you simply and guide your mouth to my cock.

You attack it then, your tongue swirling over the head as you bob up and down, taking it deeper into your mouth with each stroke. Deeper and deeper until you've nearly taken it all into your mouth. I feel my cock swell and begin to twitch but I'm not ready to end the fun just yet.

I push you off my dick slowly. A thick line of drool and precum trails off your lips to my cock and you lean back to catch your breath. Your face is flushed and you don't say anything, just keep looking at me.

I get you back up on your feet and bend you over the bed, rubbing my rock hard cock along your dripping pussy. "Tell me what you want" I demand of you. You still don't want to give me the satisfaction though, and don't say anything. I grab the collar and pull hard, making your back arch and your tits bounce. At the same time I reach down and rub your clit, faster and harder.

"Tell me what you want" I whisper into your ear." "Fuck me..." you whisper hoarsely. With a smile my dick enters you fully, buried to the hilt in one swift movement. You groan in pleasure as your tight hole is stretched. Thrust after thrust fills us both with carnal pleasure until I pull out and cum on your ass.

After we've both had a moment to recover I uncuff you and help you clean up and cool down.

"I'm looking forward to round 2" I tell you. "Leave the collar on."

Share this Story