A Dream Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Sean and Stacy meet their neighbors.
4.2k words
4.29
23.2k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up the next morning, exhausted from our trip, the sex, and the long swim we had after I caught up with Stacy. I was never much of a beach guy - I prefer hiking in the mountains - but swimming in the ocean with my naked wife was a thrill. Seeing the top of her breasts just peeking out of the water as the sun set behind us will be burned in my memory for life.

The resort was all-inclusive and had two restaurants, as well as a café and a few beachside drink stands, so Stacy and I ventured out in search of something to eat. We found a nice spot at the outdoor café and sat down.

"I had a great time yesterday," I said to Stacy. "You damn near wore me out."

"Yeah, I don't know what came over me," Stacy said. "Just something about the island, the ocean... I guess it just went to my head."

"You went to my head, too," I joked, raising my eyebrows in an "if you know what I mean" gesture.

"Sean, ugh," Stacy scolded me with light contempt. "You can't ever let a nice moment just exist. You're a child."

I realized I was starting the day off poorly.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, changing the subject. I opened the resort's website on my phone. "There's like a 2-hour tour of the island. There's bikes we can borrow and ride around. We could just chill at the beach if you want. You worked on your tan before we got here, but I'm still rockin' a fabulous farmer tan."

I pulled up my shirt sleeve to show my pale, white upper arm. I flexed a little to see if Stacy was watching.

"Or maybe you want to go to the gun show?" I joked.

"Too bad you only brought pistols," Stacy joked back.

"Better call a plumber," I said to her.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, knowing a stupid answer was on the way.

"Because these pipes are about to burst," I said, flexing even harder. Not one to let a joke die, I continued:

"Do you have a bandaid? Because I'm cut." Flex

"Do you have a sewing kit? Because I'm ripped." Flex Flex

"I'm going to have to go to the vet today, because these puppies are sick." Flex Flex Flex

"Jesus Christ, stop," Stacy begged, looking somehow both annoyed and amused at me. "I can't take anymore."

"That's what she said," I immediately yelled.

"Seriously, Sean, I'm going to scream," Stacy immediately pointed a stern finger at me, seeing I was about to respond. "We need to figure out what we're doing today or everything is going to be booked. There's a spa and I want a facial Jesus Christ why did I say that?" Stacy covered her face with her hands.

I was rolling out of my seat crying.

"Listen, all kidding aside, let's check the spa," she said. "I'm good, but your pale ass got too much sun yesterday. We need inside activities today."

I nodded, imagining all kinds of inside activities I would enjoy.

- - - - -

After breakfast, we swung past the concierge desk to book a spa session. The man who checked us in the night before greeted us warmly.

"I truly hope you are enjoying the island," he said. "As I mentioned, it has a surprising effect on people."

"You ain't kidding, brother," I thought to myself.

"We were hoping to book something in the spa today," Stacy said. She had grabbed the spa menu and was looking at the various treatments. "Maybe a couple's massage or a mud bath?"

"I'm so sorry," the concierge said, "we are completely booked today, but there is an opening for a couple's massage tomorrow. Will that be acceptable?"

"Sure, sounds like fun," Stacy said. She turned to me. "Well, that takes care of tomorrow, but what are we going to do today?"

"If I might recommend our indoor saltwater pool?" the concierge suggested. He was eyeing my sunburn. "It's wonderfully cool and shady and there are three hot tubs right next to the pool."

As he spoke, I noticed a small tattoo on his neck, just below his left ear. He caught my gaze and put a hand to his neck.

"The constellation Gemini," he said. "I got this when I was a younger man and now regret its placement."

I couldn't shake the feeling I had seen him away from the concierge desk. I had a strange feeling he had seen my wife's breasts.

"Were you at the piña colada stand yesterday?" I asked.

"No, señor, I only work here inside the resort," he assured me. There was something about him that was throwing me, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Sean, let's go to the pool," Stacy said, taking my arm and leading me away from the desk. "I just want to plop down, read my book, then take a nap."

"Enjoy your day, señor," said the concierge, giving me a knowing wink as he turned back to the papers on his desk.

- - - - -

We found a good seat between the pool and the hot tubs, which wasn't hard because we were the only people inside at that time of day. Stacy had on another bikini, this one with a thong bottom and small triangles of fabric tied up over her breasts. The fabric of the bikini left little to the imagination and I had to shift positions a few times in my chair to hide my growing erection. Sadly, she wore a light sarong tied around her waist and a gauzy shirt covering her top.

"Where did you get that bikini?" I marveled.

"I got this as a gag gift at Sarah's bachelorette party," Stacy said. "I never thought I'd wear it, but I saw the way you looked at me in that gold bikini yesterday. I actually didn't realize I had it, but I found it in my lingerie bag. Dumb luck I guess."

"Dumb luck for me," I said. "You look sexy as hell in it."

"Thanks," Stacy said, running her hands down her body. The door to the pool opened and Stacy stopped with her hands resting lightly on her breasts. An attractive couple walked in and we both immediately recognized them as the pair from the next-door villa, the ones that watched us have sex.

The couple looked a few years younger than us, maybe in their late-30s. He was a bit shorter than me, but with an athletic build and an incredible head of hair. He had a nice tan and I thought he might be Spanish or Italian. She was tall and thin, with small breasts, like she used to be a model or an athlete. She had beautiful, dark skin. A pretty smile crept across her face when she noticed they were not alone. They dropped their towels at a pair of chairs on the opposite side of the pool from us, then slipped into the water. Stacy eyed the pair with thinly concealed lust.

"Meh, not really my type," I assured Stacy, lying through my teeth.

"Bullshit," she disagreed. "Look at the two of them. They're both super-hot. That guy looks like he was a pro athlete or something like that. She looks like a ballerina. I'd fuck her if I had the chance."

That admission from my wife really caught my attention. Until two days ago, she was the most conservative, reserved person I knew, especially in the bedroom. The thought of her with another woman made my cock jump. Surprisingly, the thought of her with another guy made me even harder.

"Think about what you're saying," I said to Stacy. "How would that even work, like, logistically?"

Why was I arguing against this?

"I don't know, but I'm going for a swim," she said, removing her coverups. She walked to the edge of the pool, her bikini barely covering her best parts. She waved for me to join her, but I was hiding my erection under my towel. She swam over to the other couple and I could see her talking to them. I got myself under control and hopped in the pool.

"Hi, I'm Sean," I said as I floated over. "I'm guessing you already met my wife, Stacy."

"We just met," said the man. "I'm Dario. This is Bri."

We kind of waved at each other. It felt weird to shake hands in a pool.

"I told you he was a soccer player," Stacy said triumphantly. She apparently got their entire life story while I was hiding my hard-on.

"It's true," said Dario. "Although, not at a very high level. I coach an academy team now."

"We met when he was playing in Los Angeles," Bri said. "I was at the ballet at the time."

Ok, Stacy. Two-for-two.

"Are you enjoying the resort?" Bri asked with a sly smile. She and Dario caught each other's eye for a second.

"Oh, we're enjoying it all right," said Stacy enthusiastically. "I think you might have seen that for yourself yesterday."

"We did," said Dario. "You both were so passionate. And loud."

We all kind of chuckled.

"It's ok," said Stacy. "I'm not embarrassed. I hope you liked what you saw."

Dario was now openly staring at Stacy's chest. Her tiny bikini wasn't doing much to hide her breasts and her nipples were sticking out proudly. I imagined him roughly grabbing her breasts and taking a nipple into his mouth.

"I'm getting cold in this pool," Bri said. Her nipples were also hard, showing nicely through the flimsy material of her bathing suit. "I'm going to hop in the hot tub. Do you want to join me, Stacy? We can leave these men here with their dirty thoughts."

"Sounds great," said Stacy happily. The girls both hopped out of the pool and started for the hot tub. Bri touched Stacy's arm and motioned to her auburn hair, which had fallen out of its pony tail while Stacy was swimming. Stacy started to pull it up again, but Bri stopped her, standing close behind her and tied the hair up for her. Her mouth was close to Stacy's neck and her hot breath sent a wave of lust through Stacy that was obvious to both of the men in the pool.

"You have a fantastic figure," Bri said. She ran her hands down Stacy's body, lightly touching the sides of her breasts. "I've always been a little jealous of girls with tits like yours."

"Are you kidding?" Stacy replied. "I'd kill for your legs. And that ass!" She ran her hands down Bri's backside, giving her a little slap on the ass for effect.

Bri smiled and the two girls disappeared behind the little wall of palms that separated the pool from the hot tubs. Dario and I were left floating in the pool trying to hide our erections.

It was silly, I realized, because I had already seen his hard cock, although from a distance. He'd seen mine and more when he watched me fuck my wife the day before.

"Sooooo, ah, I guess we should join the girls," I stammered. Dario agreed and we hopped out of the pool and walked over to the hot tubs. The girls were already in the middle one, submerged to their necks in the bubbly water. I started to climb in next to my wife.

"Ah, ah, ah," Stacy chided me. "No suits."

Dario and I looked at each other, shrugged, and dropped our suits. Now that I was closer, I could tell that his cock was uncut and a little bit longer than my own six inches. He was a little thicker, too. My cock pointed to the sky when I saw that he was completely shaved - no pubic hair, nothing on his shaft, nothing on his balls.

He saw me looking and stroked his cock once self-consciously. "I've always liked a clean look," he said and sat on the edge of the tub, out of the water.

"I love it," Bri and Stacy both said at the same time, then immediately broke into laughter over their shared opinion. Stacy's eyes were glued on Dario's cock the entire time.

I slid into the tub next to Stacy. The hot water surrounded me and I realized my sunburn was a little worse than I thought. She noticed as I winced at the sting.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I showed her my sunburn and made a sad baby face.

"Sit up on the edge," she said, patting the side of the tub. I got out of the water, dangling my feet in the tub, splashing her a little bit in the process.

"Hey, why are we the only ones naked here?" I said, motioning at Dario.

"Who says we aren't naked?" asked Bri, sliding over to one of the higher seats, exposing her small, perky breasts. Her dark nipples were partially covered as the water bubbled. She leaned over and gave Dario a kiss. "Do you like me naked?"

"Of course I do, darling," said Dario. "I think Sean likes you naked as well." He nodded his head slightly my way. There was no hiding my rapidly growing cock. "Why are you teasing him with a partial view?"

Bri smiled at him, then slowly stood up in the tub. Her breasts came fully into view, then her tight, flat belly, then her hips. I stared as she revealed her fully shaved pussy. She turned around and leaned over the edge of the tub, showing off her ass to the entire group.

Stacy was taking this all in quietly. She slid off her seat and into the deeper water, moving between my legs. She rose up out of the water, revealing her bare breasts. Her lips were slightly parted and there was a look of lust on her face. My cock was already hard from the show Bri had just put on, but the sight of my wife's tits and her open mouth had my full attention. Stacy kneeled between my legs and ran her breasts on either side of my cock. She squeezed them together so that just the head peeked out, then started sliding up and down. I leaned back and thrust my hips forward, fucking my wife's tits, straining to get the head of my cock in her open mouth. Stacy fucked me slowly at first, looking down at the fat cock between her tits. She looked up at me and lewdly opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out with a "cum here" look on her face. We heard a noise and she broke eye contact with me and looked to the other side of the tub.

Bri was bent over Dario's cock, licking his balls. She sucked one, then the other, into her mouth. His head was thrown back as he enjoyed the sensation.

She stroked the length of his cock, then slowly slipped the head of his cock into her mouth. He groaned as she swallowed his entire length. I honestly don't know how she got the whole thing in her throat, but she was obviously very experienced at the technique. Dario's hips were making little thrusting movements as he tried to fuck even further down her throat.

Bri noticed that we had stopped and were watching her fellate her husband. She looked me right in the eyes and let Dario's cock slide out of her mouth. She stroked him again, then kissed the head of his cock, looking directly at me. Dario grunted and I thought he was about to blow his load when the door to the pool house opened and the attendant came in.

He was carrying a tray of drinks and seemed entirely unfazed by the naked people in the hot tub. He put the drinks down on the table next to us.

"It's that concierge," I whispered urgently at my wife.

"Does he have a tattoo?" she whispered back.

I checked for the tattoo, but he had a towel draped around his neck.

"I thought you might enjoy some piña coladas," he said. He winked at me. "Enjoy your day, señor." He set the tray down and left.

"The fucking piña colada guy!" I whisper-shouted at Stacy, my cock softening between her tits.

"Well that was terrible timing," laughed Bri. Dario looked like he was in pain from the interrupted blowjob he was receiving. "We should probably go somewhere more private. Grab a drink and let's go to your villa."

We were all still naked when we got back to the villa. Now that they were out of the water, the contrast between the two girls was marked. Stacy's curvy body, larger breasts, lightly tanned skin and neatly trimmed pubes were almost the complete opposite of Bri's tall, lean, body. Her dark skin and completely shaved pussy were gasoline poured on the fire of my lust.

My cock was stiffening again as Stacy embraced me and started to kiss me softly. Dario was standing right next to me, already locked in a passionate embrace with Bri. In unison, both girls started kissing their way to our cocks. By the time Stacy took me in her mouth, I was completely hard.

Dario gasped as Bri lightly tickled his balls. He had been on the edge of orgasm before we were interrupted and I figured it wouldn't take long before he blew his load.

Stacy was licking the length of my cock while looking to the side, watching Bri suck Dario's cock. Bri noticed and released Dario's cock from her mouth. Stacy leaned over and whispered something in Bri's ear, then went back to stroking my cock. To my surprise, Bri leaned over and took me in her mouth. Stacy continued to stroke me, watching intently as my hard cock disappeared between Bri's lips. She leaned in and both girls used their tongues on opposite sides of my cock.

Stacy moved out of the way so that Bri could take complete control of my cock. I was shocked and incredibly turned on as I watched Stacy slide in front of Dario and take his cock in her mouth. Dario grunted and held the sides of her head as he started to fuck her mouth harder. Stacy made little gagging noises as she tried to take all of Dario's larger cock. I knew all too well that she didn't have the experience to deep-throat something of that size.

I could feel my balls getting tighter as Bri sucked my cock down her throat. The combination of her mouth on me and the view of Stacy sucking Dario's cock put me over the edge and I came hard in Bri's mouth. She looked me in the eyes and swallowed every drop.

I regained my senses just in time to watch Stacy pull her head away from Dario and stroke his exploding cock into her open mouth. He grunted as rope after rope of his cum shot into her mouth. To my surprise, she swallowed everything. She licked her lips and looked up at me, then sat on the edge of the bed.

"Ok, boys, our turn now," said Bri, climbing on the bed next to Stacy. Stacy lay back and Dario lay down next to her. He started kissing her tits, obviously pleased by how much larger hers were than Bri's. He ran his hand along the inside of her thigh and Stacy parted her legs to allow better access. Dario slipped one finger into her wet pussy, then another. Stacy moaned and arched her back, clearly enjoying the sensation. Dario focused on her breasts, sucking on one nipple, then the other. Stacy always enjoyed that, and having a new mouth on them was obviously setting her off.

In the meantime, Bri was on all fours with her ass up in the air. Her bald pussy was perfectly exposed, along with her tight, puckered asshole. I love performing oral and immediately pressed my face against her ass, plunging my tongue into her vagina. She squirmed as I licked her hole, making little whimpering noises as I licked up and down her slit. I found her clit and sucked it lightly into my mouth and Bri pushed back hard into my face. I licked my way up to her ass and started licking her pucker. She moaned, encouraging more, so I stuck my tongue as far into her ass as I could. I moved my hands up to lightly touch her clit, then moved my tongue back down. I could tell her orgasm was close and I peeked over at Stacy.

Dario had three fingers in her pussy and was sliding them in and out while sucking on her nipples. Stacy was fingering her clit and gasping for air. She caught my eye and smiled at me, then rolled her eyes as the orgasm crashed over her. She held Dario's hand deep inside of her with one hand and reached out for Bri's arm with the other.

Bri clasped Stacy's hand in her own, rocked back one last time on my tongue, then came hard, her juice covering my face. The girls smiled at each other and held hands as they came down from their orgasms, panting and sweating on the bed.

We all kind of paused where we were. I looked at Stacy. "You good?"

She smiled back at me. "So good."

Dario and Bri locked eyes and smiled at each other.

"I need a cock in me right now," said Bri, still on all fours at the edge of the bed. I looked at Dario and he nodded at me. I nodded back, then positioned the head of my now-erect cock at the opening of Bri's vagina. I pushed once into her dripping wet pussy and was fully buried inside of her. I looked up to see what Stacy and Dario were doing.

I wasn't sure how I was going to feel seeing another man fucking my wife, but I had no room to complain as my cock was up to the hilt in another woman. To my surprise, seeing Dario's cock sliding in and out of my wife while they kissed was hugely erotic. I've always thought Stacy was beautiful and the wanton lust on her face was the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

12