A Dreamy Encounter

Story Info
Anushka met and fall into a dreamy night.
677 words
3
1.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the heart of vibrant New York City, Anushka Sharma exuded an aura of excitement. At 21, she had ventured solo, seeking thrills and new experiences, unburdened by societal norms. Her attire, a sleek black dress that accentuated her curves, turned heads as she navigated the bustling streets.

One sunlit afternoon, a stranger on a bench caught her eye. Trauss Rain, salt-and-pepper hair lending him sophistication, looked up from his book. Their gazes locked, a charged connection igniting between them.

Anushka's playful smile emerged. "Lost in that book or just pretending?" she teased, a hint of mischief in her voice.

Trauss chuckled, setting aside his book. "Maybe I was waiting for a beauty like you," he replied, his voice dripping confidence. Designer shirt, tailored jeans -- his casual elegance spoke volumes.

Her extended hand held mischief in her eyes. "Anushka."

His grip was firm, gazes lingering. "Trauss," he introduced himself, the pull between them growing stronger.

As dialogue flowed, a blend of banter and shared philosophies, Anushka leaned against a railing, exuding confidence. "Life's too shor, don't you think?" she pondered, a rebellious edge beneath her words.

Trauss mirrored her stance, oozing relaxed elegance. "Absolutely. Embracing the truth of uncertainty is true living."

Their words resonated, intimacy growing beyond words. Anushka's heart raced, a longing for the uncharted taking root. A necklace adorned her neck, glimmering like an unspoken promise.

Sunset embraced the city, casting hues of gold and rose. Trauss extended an invitation. "Anushka, wanna do some exciting?"

Her pulse quickened, anticipation electrifying her veins. "Lead the way," she replied, voice a husky whisper of readiness.

As midnight approached, they stood on a rooftop terrace, city lights illuminating their stage. Anushka's dress clung to her, emphasizing her allure. The charged energy between them was palpable.

Trauss's voice dipped lower, desire woven through his words. "Anushka, the city's our canvas. Shall we paint it together?"

Breath caught, longing taking hold. "Yes, Trauss," she breathed, eyes locked onto his.

As night descended, their connection deepened. Against the backdrop of the city's enchantment, their lips met. Their first kiss was electric, promising more.

Touches deepened, hands exploring as they lost themselves in desire's rhythm. Each kiss spoke of yearning, every touch echoed need. The rooftop was their sanctuary, a realm where only their connection mattered.

Anushka's voice was a sensual whisper. "Trauss, don't stop. FUCK"

His own desire reflected in his eyes. "Never."

In the midst of the city's allure, Anushka and Trauss embraced the extraordinary, their first night a symphony of passion and adventure. The city witnessed their kisses, heard their moans, felt their connection. Words intertwined with passion, gasps of pleasure mingling with fervent need.

As night deepened, their passion burned bright. They reveled in every touch, every stolen kiss. In the heart of New York, Anushka and Trauss's encounter was an ode to attraction's dance, a night that ignited flames destined to linger. The intensity of their connection was mirrored in the fervor of their touches, in the way their bodies responded to each caress, each whispered word. The city lights painted a backdrop to their passion, accentuating every gasp, every moan that escaped their lips.

Anushka's voice, heavy with desire, mingled with Trauss's own need. "Trauss, more," she pleaded, the urgency in her voice echoing the fire between them.

His touch was electric, sending shivers down her spine. "Anushka, you're driving me insane," he groaned, their desire intertwining in a passionate crescendo.

Their bodies moved in a dance of longing and fulfillment, each touch igniting sparks that set their souls ablaze. The night became a symphony of moans and whispered words, their passion building to an explosive climax.

In the aftermath, as their ragged breaths filled the night air, they lay entwined, their connection deeper than ever. The city lights continued to shine, bearing witness to a night of unrestrained desire and an intimacy that transcended words.

Anushka turned to Trauss, her voice soft with satisfaction. "That was... unforgettable."

Trauss's gaze held a mixture of reverence and desire. "You're unlike anyone I've ever met, Anushka."