A Drinking Game - Intro

Story Info
In a private bedroom, she plays a game with 3 sexy bi guys.
2k words
4.39
7.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Staceek
Staceek
16 Followers

She wasn't sure how she had gotten herself in this situation.

She was drunk as fuck... and she was still drinking in a room full of men. One of whom was her very best friend. She trusted him -- his name was Tom. But she didn't know what the other guys were thinking.

After a night on the town, they were all cramped in Tom's bedroom. There was only one chair and, Bennett, this 6'3 muscular white guy... with a perfect smile and witty charm.... was sitting in it to her left. She was at the foot of the bed. Her other new acquaintance, Jack, laid on the bed next to her on the right.

Jack was black with a caramel complexion and light colored eyes. He stood about 5'11 and you could tell he worked out but wasn't obsessed about it. He had been hitting on her all night, and she had been allowing it... mostly because she thought he was cute. Tom had tried to warn her a couple of times -- mentioning that Jack had a wife and a baby on the way -- but Jack had made it very clear he was in an open marriage and well... she wasn't looking for anything serious anyway...

The room had gotten quiet and there was a tension in the atmosphere that had started to build.

"So how did you two meet?" She asked Bennett and Jack -- trying to start conversation.

Bennett began to laugh while Jack shifted in his seat.

"Grindr" Bennett smiled.

Tom cracked a joke, "We love an honest answer."

He had already changed into sleep clothes -- a white tank and grey shorts -- and his muscles looked incredible. He was probably the shortest guy in the room at 5'8 but he was the most handsome... model type.

Even though they were just "platonic", her drunk ass felt like cuddling so she crawled across the bed towards him. She turned on her side and pressed her ass against him while laying her head on his shoulder. Instinctively, he wrapped his arm around her and, she snuggled against his body. She smelled so good, and he knew she had no idea how much she was turning him on. They were just friends... but they weren't blind. Her round ass in her catsuit looked phenomenal pressed up against his crotch and the deep cleavage he could now just glance down at (rather than pretend to look in her eyes) immediately started making him hard. He grabbed the blanket and bunched it up in between the two of them so she wouldn't feel it. He didn't wanna make it weird.

But Bennett saw it tenting through those shorts and being that he was the newest addition to the group, he didn't know much about the dynamic. He didn't realize the hot couple in the bed cuddling were just platonic friends. From his point of view, she had just rubbed her fine ass against that guy's dick and he grabbed a blanket to cover them up in response... Bennett's cock stirred. He figured it was just gonna be a matter of time before this night took a turn and he was ready for whatever.

"Oh so you're all bi?" She asked, again trying to encourage conversation. She could feel the tension in the room building and she swore she just saw Bennett's cock move in his sweatpants.

Both Bennett and Jack responded yes. But Tom corrected her, "We're all bi -- everyone in this room."

She blushed. That's part of what made her and Tom so close -- their friendship had endured throughout their entire young adulthood which is when they realized their sexuality. Simply put, they liked both men and women. But when they were with partners of the same sex, they were more dominant... some might call them "tops". And though neither of them were ashamed about it.... she didn't normally talk about it with new acquaintances.

Jack spoke next. "Oh you're bi? What kind of women do you like?"

Drunkenly she answered, "Pretty women with big titties. I like to just put my face in them."

The room laughed.

Despite his beautiful model wife waiting for him at home, Jack had gotten a little jealous watching her cuddle with Tom. Jack had been making moves on her all night, and even though he could see in her eyes she was feeling him too... she had been holding back. That just made him want her more with her little feminine tattoos and full perky cleavage...

"Did her and Tom have a thing?" Jack began to wonder. She seemed to have so much more to say when Tom wasn't in earshot now that he thought about. But Jack didn't feel dissuaded as he witnessed Tom taking full advantage of their positioning and shamelessly staring into her cleavage. "If they do have a thing, that would just make this all easier," he thought to himself.

Jack sat up in the bed and reached for the bottle of tequila they'd pregamed with before they'd gone out,

"Let's play a game." he announced "Since we're all feeling a bit more open, let's keep it simple. We'll pass this bottle around the four of us. When you have the bottle, you're in the hot seat and we have 45 seconds to ask you as many inappropriate questions as we can. By inappropriate, I mean explicit, vulgar and revealing. If you don't want to answer, drink from the bottle and pass it on. Your turn ends."

The room was in agreement and everyone moved to Tom's Cali King bed and sat in a circle. Jack felt Bennett's hand on his shoulder taking off his jacket. "He's such a freak," Jack thought to himself. "He knows exactly what I'm doing."

The game began with Jack answering the first question.

Bennett looked at him knowingly, "how many times have you started getting hard tonight?"

The room laughed.

Jack answered "3"

"Completely hard?" She asked the follow up question.

Jack blushed "No not completely"

Bennett asked "Is now one of those times?"

Jack looked down at the bottle contemplating a drink before answering, "Yes."

"Can I check?" asked Tom.

"Yes but only if you're ready to be in the hot seat next."

Tom smiled and reached for the bottle with one hand while using the other to give Jack's dick a squeeze, "man, it's a nice cock"

Jack asked Tom the first question, "How many people in this room have you hooked up with?"

"One." Tom looked at Jack. He smiled goofily knowing that Tom was referring to him... also surprised that he hadn't gotten with that hot piece of ass that was just in his arms a few seconds ago.

Bennett asked the next question, "How many times have you gotten hard tonight?"

"None."

Bennett rolled his eyes. "Liar! You're hard right now."

Everyone looked below Tom's waist. His hard dick was so long it was peaking out of the bottoms of his short gray shorts. She always had a feeling it was really big because of the way her college roommate (his ex gf) screamed when they were having sex. He covered himself with the blanket.

"What's making you hard right now?" She asked him.

Tom took a drink from the bottle instead of answering and passed it to her.

Jack asked her, "Have you ever been with more than one man before?"

"No."

Bennett asked next "What's your favorite position?"

"All of them," she laughed. "But if I had to choose probably either riding or backshots."

Tom asked, "What turns you on immediately?"

"Nipple play. That's why I got them pierced."

Jack asked, "Can we see?"

She smiled coyly and took a drink from the bottle and then passed it on to Bennett.

She jokingly began, "You've asked about everyone's dicks. On a scale from 1 to 10, how horny are you right now?"

He looked her in the eye, "12."

She laughed. Jack asked the next question, "How disappointed were you that she wouldn't show us her tits?"

He said, "Extremely, but I get it."

Tom asked, "Are you hard right now?"

"Yeah"

Jack smiled "Can we see?"

Bennett stood up and took off his Adidas sweatpants revealing some navy blue boxers. As he turned to the side to place his sweats on the chair, she got a view of his massive girth through his print. He sat back on the bed and pulled it out.

Tom looked at her as she bit her bottom lip and stared at Bennett's cock. He knew what she was thinking. They were best friends who told each other everything -- and one thing he knew for sure was that she loved a big cock. And Bennett was definitely hung... Tom couldn't help but eyefuck the shit out of him.

She was also eye fucking the shit out of him. She had already thought he was fine but now it was clear Bennett had the trifecta -- height, fitness and a huge fucking dick. She wanted to touch it... but that might turn this little game into something more...

"Could I really handle 3 guys at once?" She thought to herself.

"Whose turn is it?" She spoke up again trying to break the tension.

"I feel like it should be Bennett's choice since he didn't take one single drink." Jack explained.

Bennett passed the bottle to Tom. Jack was feeling grateful...

"I know yall are friends, but do you find her attractive?" Jack softballed.

"Of course" Tom replied.

"Have you ever told her?" Bennett chimed in.

"I don't know... we're really good friends. I get curious sometimes but," he began to look into her eyes, "I don't want to make it weird."

"What makes you curious?" She asked maintaining the eye contact.

"For starters, you're incredibly sexy... but also you're a freak like me."

She smiled.

Jack was ready to seize the opportunity. "What's one thing you've always thought about wanting to do to her?"

Tom continued looking at her. "Only if I could answer by demonstrating."

She nodded her head. Tom moved closer to her and pulled the straps of her body suit down revealing her big DDD titties. He began to motorboat her titties and then kissed from in between her cleavage to her her left nipple. He sucked gently on her nipple as he squeezed her breasts together and pinched her right nipple in between his fingers. Grazing over the nipple in his mouth with his teeth, he moved on to sucking on the right nipple and pinching the left in a similar fashion. He was making her so wet, she went from breathing deeply to softly moaning. In response, Tom decided to pick up the pace. He alternated more quickly between her nipples while squeezing her breasts firmly together. Instead of pinching the nipple that wasn't in his mouth, he began rolling it in between his fingers and he could tell that she was getting close to cumming. He looked up at her sexy face as she bit her bottom lip and furrowed her brow and decided he wasn't ready to let her cum yet. He let go of her tits, pulled her jumpsuit back up, and handed her the bottle.

"That was so fucking hot." Bennett was flushed red. Tom smiled at him.

Jack, "So how did it feel?"

"Amazing," she beamed.

"Did you cum?" Bennett asked.

"No but I was close."

"Do you want to?" Tom asked.

"Of course."

"Do you think you could handle more than one man?" Jack piped up

"I don't know... I'm curious about it..."

"What's your hesitation?" Bennett asked.

"I don't know... I don't think I wanna be the main attraction," she blushed. "I think I'd want help."

Tom looked at her curiously, "What do you mean?"

"Hypothetically, I think I'd be more comfortable in an orgy or swinger setting rather than a full on gang bang that I'm at the center of."

"Ah, I see," Bennett smiled approvingly.

Jack knew this was gonna be a fun night as he looked her sexy smart ass trying to estimate how quickly he could convince her to undress.

He laughed out loud, "Well I guess that's the cool thing about tonight... You'll have plenty of help in this room."

Staceek
Staceek
16 Followers