A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 18: Parting Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think she has cubs somewhere?" The human asked suddenly, slight worry in her voice. She had been watching the drow struggle slightly to skin the animal. "Isn't it that time of year?"

"Dunno. Maybe." Ashyr responded. She didn't really seem to care. Nature was rough. The deaths of whole families happened when mothers picked the wrong fight. This was as true up on the surface as it was in the Underdark.

Caleldir shrugged. He had started flash-curing and seasoning the meat with several of his innumerable petty magics that were useless for fighting but very convenient for whatever esoteric uses he dreamed up for them. "I do not know. Unlikely though. A female with cubs is never far from them, and Bard and I combed the area rather thoroughly. I have a few minor spells that can sniff out such things. No cubs. Which is a pity, since I would have sold them somewhere. Bear cubs can fetch a rather steep price." He held up a piece of jerky, sniffed, then bit it. "Hmm... the meat is very high quality, but my makeshift magic cooking skills mar the flavor. It should still keep us healthy and well-fed. I could definitely use the help in preparing all this, however. Some of it can be cooked like normal, but if I had the assistance of another spellcaster..."

With the most put-upon sigh in the world, Selene stood from her place under a tree and walked over to provide Caleldir with some magical assistance. Carlotta took from the pile of meat what she thought they would consume that night. The conventionally cooked meal was done by the time the rest of the meat was prepared for travel. Ashyr took the bearskin that she had extricated from the flesh with much effort and began the quite messy process of preparing it to be sold. Finally, she dragged off the rest of the carcass that they couldn't use back into the forest and away from the camp. They didn't need to attract predators any more than necessary. With that, most of the evidence of the bear was gone from their temporary camp.

Caleldir, thoroughly exhausted, washed the blood off his hands in a stream that bubbled alongside their camping spot. "Well, now that that excitement is over, how were we managing the sleeping arrangements tonight?"

"Right. Sleeping arrangements." Ashyr said as she flicked water off of her stream-cleaned hands. "I figured it would be easier to make one big bed out of our resources." She gestured over to the bedroll and blankets that were already set up. It wasn't exactly big. The four of them would have to be very friendly to all fit on it. Not that Ashyr was going to complain about that. "Cal and I can sleep in the middle. Selene can sleep on the other side of me, and Lotta on the other side of Cal. Unless any of you have a better idea?"

The human blushed slightly. She recalled that morning... that wonderful, erotic morning. It made her warm all over just thinking about it. It was also quite embarrassing. "I guess that sounds good." Carlotta said in a small voice. She really needed some ale.

Predictably, a rather deep blush began to appear on Caleldir's face. He looked towards what he thought was just a pile of bedding, but he now realized was the finished proposal for their sleeping arrangements. Awkward. His first instinct was to immediately suggest new sleeping arrangements. Then, he realized that he did not have a better suggestion. For the sake of conserving heat and maximizing how far their sparse supply of bedding could go, they all had to sleep pretty close to each other. Still, it was going to be an interesting night. "I have to agree with the proposal." He said very quietly. Taking a deep breath, Caleldir took off his armor. It was pretty impractical to sleep in metal, after all. He went ahead and removed his tunic and breeches as well; they were ripped and stained with so much blood that he was pretty sure no one wanted to cuddle up with him while he was wearing them. Sadly, that left him in nothing but a loincloth. With that, he slipped into bed, although with how hot his reddened flesh was feeling, he was not sure that he needed any blankets.

Ashyr was enjoying herself immensely. It was written all over her face. Sure, her proposal was actually fairly practical, but the best part about it by far was sharing a bed with three other immensely attractive people. She had Carlotta help her out of her leather armor. Then Ashyr and the human stripped down into attire almost identical to what Caleldir currently wore (which made him blush harder and sink into the pillows). While they did this, Selene set up some temporary magical protective barriers to keep the insects and more dangerous things away while they slept.

"I think the whole world might envy you if they knew how you get to sleep tonight." Ashyr told Cal as she got under the blankets and snuggled into his chest. The grin that spread across her face was mostly teasing.

Despite his preoccupation with his own embarrassment, Caleldir could not quite help but notice how insufferably pleased with herself Ashyr appeared to be. He knew for a fact that the practical considerations that had led Caleldir himself to agree to the arrangement were not the most important reasons for her suggestion. While he assumed a good portion of it was just her normal libido, at least a small part of her enjoyment had to be simply out of a desire to see him sexily suffer. Or something like that. "I am sure they would." He grouchily replied to Ashyr.

Carlotta was next to enter the bed, her face easily as red as Cal's. She did not try to get too close to him. The human lay as near to the edge as she could get, facing him. Not that she didn't want to curl in closer, she simply felt a little embarrassed by the whole thing.

"Carlotta." He said softly as she lay out rather far to the edge. "Do not keep your distance for my sake. Stay where you need to." His insinuations that she should move closer were purely pragmatic: out of a concern for her warmth. Nothing else.

Selene didn't seem to care about nudity. When she was done warding the camp she took off her robe -- which, of course, was the only thing she wore. Then she got into bed in her prescribed place and immediately turned away from the rest of the group with the blankets pulled all the way to her neck. All anyone could see of her was her slightly mussed platinum hair. Ashyr and Carlotta ignored her, But Caleldir seemed to have mixed feelings about it.

"You know..." Ashyr began to speak with mischievous tone. "This would be an excellent opportunity if we weren't so tired." Her fingertips danced lightly against Caleldir's bare chest.

He took a sharp breath, and then slowly let it out, trying to relax. "You are not helping making this situation less awkward, Ashyr." He gently chided her. The last thing he needed on his already sex-soaked mind was her teasing him into even higher levels of arousal.

"Aww, fine." Ashyr responded. "I'll stop making it so hard for you." An almost manic amusement crossed her face. But Ashyr was being honest when she said she would stop. Her arm fell so that she was merely embracing him, but not before she lifted herself briefly to give him a chaste kiss (chaste for Ashyr, anyway.)

After rolling his eyes at Ashyr's predictable, and very, very accurate innuendo, Caleldir returned her kiss with a quick one of his own. "Goodnight, Ashyr." He said gently. He turned briefly towards his other bedmates. "And goodnight to you as well, Carlotta. And Selene." With that, he closed his eyes. Sleep was not as long in coming as he feared it would be, but he still was awake long after he heard Ashyr and Carlotta's breathing take on the regular cadence of sleep. As for Selene, he did not hear.

Once more, strange visions clouded his sleep. At first, he saw the predictable erotic dreams about his newfound 'friends' that generally accompanied his nights. Those quickly shifted into yet another series of disconnected images, including a weeping woman lying on a tiled floor surrounded by the mummified corpses of her dead friends - still wearing their normal attire and withered hands gripping their weapons - sprawled out around her, as she looked up in terror at something coming towards her. He could not see the woman's face in the dream, but somehow knew what her expression was and what she was feeling. Then, the image of the tall black-eyed albino elf, staring impassively at an abandoned shrine to the Unnamed God of Eternity. Then, the craggy-featured man bowed his head in prayer, and strode on. A serous of disjointed emotions and sharp pictures followed, until they faded away into crying, as the woman who had been on the tiled floor once more bemoaned her fate, as she floated through the cavernous halls as a ghostly apparition. Then, she stared straight at him. It was his ghostly double. "I will have my revenge, Goelon Duvainor." Then there was silence.

Caleldir's eyes fluttered open. He hugged the woman by his side a little closer. She felt a little different. That is when he realized that he had just fondled Carlotta instead of Ashyr. The human made a happy, sleepy noise, but did not seem to wake. Caleldir lay there awkwardly holding Carlotta to him. Wearing as little as she was, she certainly felt naked against his skin. He swallowed, wondering if he should push her away. But she was holding on so adorably that he could not bring himself to do anything of the kind. Instead, he just lay there, sweating and hornier than he thought possible.

Ashyr woke later to the sounds of sobbing. Ashyr lifted herself groggily to look at Caleldir and Carlotta. Sometime in the night, the human and Caleldir had embraced each other and seemed to be sleeping. The noise clearly wasn't either of them so, she turned over to see that Selene's shoulders shook softly. Out of pity, she reached out and pulled her cousin closer and wrapped her arm and a leg over her body.

"Shh..." She hushed gently. "What's wrong?"

"Luidil. They defiled her. They killed her. In front of me." Came Selene's distraught voice. She sounded half-asleep.

Ashyr grit her teeth in anger. Sure, Selene had pissed her off, but she didn't deserve that. "We will make them pay, dearest. Your daughter will rest easy." Ashyr assured her.

Selene turned toward Ashyr. She was growing more awake, at least. Her face was passive now, though tears still streamed down her cheeks. Ashyr wiped away her tears with profound gentleness, considering how she'd been treating her cousin up until then. Selene studied her face in the dark for a moment before pressing their lips together. Ashyr let her cousin kiss her, returning the gesture with a slow, comforting rhythm. They did this for quite some time. The only sound that came from them was their slow breathing and occasional soft, wet sound from their lips.

It was Selene who wanted more this time -- so different than Ashyr's other recent encounters. The younger cousin shifted until she was on top of Ashyr. She didn't seem to care about or notice the other people in the bed. One of each of their hands found the other's breast, both kneading the soft tissue. Ashyr's breath remained even and slow, but Selene was clearly getting aroused. The drow ranger could sense what her cousin wanted: to be comforted, to take her mind off of those horrible images in her head. The poor woman probably hadn't had any positive interaction with anyone since she'd raped Caleldir, and that didn't really count. Who knew how long it had been since someone freely gave her pleasure?

Gradually, Caleldir became cognizant of something going on beside him. The sounds of their breathing and... other noises indicated that they were kissing pretty deeply. Caleldir became even more keenly aware of his throbbing erection. Which was incredibly perverse of him. He tried to empty his mind, or fill it with something, anything else, but was failing. His eyes cracked open to see that Selene had rolled her way on top of Ashyr. He felt his resolve crumble. There was a nearly naked woman pressed into him on one side, and, on the other side, two women practically having sex, all the while close enough that their skin occasionally rubbed against his. The arousal was beginning to cloud out all other thoughts, but he could not run like he normally did. Instead, his hand not wrapped around Carlotta (who seemed well and truly asleep this time) found its way to his loincloth, easily removing it, and began stroking his erection.

As close as she was to Caleldir, Ashyr felt his arm shift. It could have meant anything, really. She couldn't look over, as Selene blocked her view with her growing sexual fervor. The noises her cousin made also made it difficult to her other people's breath. She didn't want to wake him if he was only shifting in his sleep; he'd looked really tired after that fight with the bear. In the end, Ashyr made her decision. The older cousin flipped Selene back down to where she had been so that she still faced her, but Ashyr's back was to Caleldir. Selene landed on the bed with a soft, annoyed noise. "Turn around, dearest." came Ashyr's whispered urge. The younger drow did as she was asked. Before Selene pressed her back against Ashyr's body, Ashyr wriggled out of her pants with some difficulty. Then, once she was completely naked and Selene was as close to her as she could get, Ashyr's arm snaked around the other drow's body and began caressing Selene's womanhood in slow, circular motions. Selene twisted just enough to make access a little easier, and to continue kissing her cousin.

As he lay there, trying not to stroke himself, Caleldir felt trapped and a little ashamed. He had just voluntary stripped naked in a bed with three women, two of them themselves naked, after all. Carlotta was snuggled to him to an extent where he was seriously afraid she would wake up if he moved too much, which, given her state of dress, was arousing enough, but Selene and Ashyr's liaison next to him was overwhelming. Especially when Ashyr began to press her rear to his side, so open and inviting. He could not quite tell if Ashyr was aware of what she was doing, but his instincts leaned towards yes: she knew full well what she was doing. He had to have her, somehow. He could not quite figure out how, especially how he was to slip out of his accidental embrace with Carlotta without waking her up. But as Ashyr continued to grind her luscious bottom against him: he stopped caring. He twisted towards Ashyr, pulling right out of the human's grasp.

Instead of waking up when Caleldir pulled away from her, Carlotta merely turned around in her sleep, made another contented noise, and settled back down into the bed. All that walking had exhausted the poor, small redhead apparently.

Ashyr grinned against Selene's lips. She could quite distinctly feel his naked, turgid dick against her ass. He had been awake. Or at least her ass had woken him up long enough for him to get an erection. The drow ranger positioned herself a little better by lifting her leg that wasn't on the bed and resting it on Caleldir's side. It disturbed the blankets slightly, but it was a small price to pay in exchange for spreading her legs to allow him better access. Then she reached down to guide his dick to her vagina. She had to temporarily remove her hand from Selene to do so. The younger cousin made a small, growling noise in protest. Her pussy wasn't abandoned for long, however. Ashyr was sure Cal would figure it out from there. She was too busy making sure that Selene was taken care of.

Caleldir felt a huge wave of relief was over him, for a moment. He felt much better now that his cock was not painfully throbbing from desire, and instead was comfortably inside his lover. Experimentally, he tried to reach up and fondle Ashyr's breasts, but when he accidentally touched Selene's skin in addition to Ashyr's he pulled his hands away, instead beginning to rub her rear.

Selene twitched slightly in surprise when she felt another hand briefly come between her and Ashyr. When it drew away, however, she found herself frowning briefly. Damn fool should have kept touching her. It had felt nice for that brief moment after the initial surprise. Maybe Ashyr's new mate wasn't as corrupted as Selene would like him to be. Well, continued exposure to the drow cousins would likely fix that problem. If things went back to how they were before, there would be a lot of sexy times to look forward to in the future.

But Caleldir was oblivious to that. He could no longer deny his overpowering urge to begin thrusting into Ashyr. He started out somewhat quickly, but after a few thrusts he realized that his own butt was bumping up against Carlotta as he did so. Another wave of shame washed over him. What was he doing with his life now? If him from only last week could have seen him now, he would have been thoroughly disgusted with himself. Then again, he was thoroughly disgusted with himself anyway. Sadly, he could not stop what he had begun. All he could do was pretend that Ashyr was the only one on the bedspread, and move carefully enough that he did not collide with or touch the other two occupants. And so, he began very slowly fucking her.

Ashyr let out a groan muffled by her cousin's lips. There was always this strangely strong sense of satisfaction she felt whenever she connected with him. It was a more powerful feeling than she'd previously felt with any male who wasn't him. She was tempted to abandon Selene entirely to focus on him, but it was Selene who started this mess to begin with. It would be incredibly rude -- not to mention hard-hearted (since when did Ashyr care about that?) -- if she abandoned her then. So she contented herself with rolling her hips in time with his to use the most of the small space allotted to them.

The younger drow soon became more vocal as Ashyr continued to rub her clit. Her motions were still slow and careful to match Cal's pace. She wasn't going for quantity. That wasn't what her cousin needed. Ashyr instinctually knew that Selene needed the care and attention more than the act in and of itself. Anyway, she wanted to see if she could orchestrate simultaneous orgasms. Those were always fun.

Focusing only on Ashyr, Caleldir continued his slow thrusts, pleased to have Ashyr move in cooperation. Strangely enough, now that collisions or accidental touches with the other two women were no longer distracting him with feelings of guilt, he was glad that Ashyr and Selene were having such an intimate moment together. Selene had been so angry, fearful, and sad, for as long as he had known her, and she had only grown more and more depressed. But now, she was part of the group... that was, the group that had sex with Ashyr recently. That was a strange thought, especially because he did not feel the jealousy that he believed that he probably should have, or would have ordinarily.

Putting such bizarre thought out of his head, Caleldir gripped harder on Ashyr's bottom as he began pumping in and out of her a little faster, though still careful not to collide with Carlotta (once or twice, he still did, however). He could feel his orgasm coming on, and he wanted to hold it back as long as possible, waiting for the Ashyr to show signs of her own release.

"Lolth- Ashyr, don't stop." Selene whispered around that time, then her breath caught. Her whole body went rigid and she stared wide-eyed into the night sky.

The older drow chuckled softly with pride and appreciation. That noise, however, cut off fairly quickly. Then her own body echoed the motions of her cousin even as she felt Cal's member pumping inside her. Apparently she was pretty good at the timing thing.

When everyone's motions stopped and everyone was left in a puddle of pleasure, Ashyr moved back to a more normal sleeping position. Then she twisted her upper body slightly until Caleldir's face came within her line of sight. She gave him a smile rendered somewhat dreamy from glorious after glow. The back of her hand -- the part that had not been recently rubbing Selene - came up to gently caress his jaw. Then she settled back down and promptly went back to sleep, her arm pulling her cousin in and holding her close.