A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 21: Northward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groaning, Caleldir stood up on his feet. He began rubbing his head. He looked more like someone waking from a long hangover than someone who had just been dead. "What happened?" He asked in a weak voice. He looked over his party, then his eyes jumped open. He fell to his knees again. "Not a half-elf: a Titan." He moaned. "Why did I not see that sooner?"

Ashyr had gotten almost halfway to Caleldir when he stood up and asked what had happened. The relief of it made her slump forward, almost falling face-first into the ground. But then he was on his knees, and looking shocked. Knowing his usual nonchalant attitude towards trauma, this could not have been a good sign. She hauled herself over to him with some difficulty. Once she got to him, though, she halted just short of touching him. I was clear that she didn't know what to do but she was extremely worried.

"A what?" She asked, her voice soft with bone-tired exhaustion.

Caleldir sighed. "A Titan. The race that predates, or, more accurately, became, the gods of this world. The race that Aralolth, Corelareth, Tsishia, Mystris, Torm, Merethllyr, and most of the other gods originally were. Beings from a time before our time who left the ruins of a universe before ours and fled its utter erasal to take refuge in our universe. The creators of Dwarves, Men, Orcs, and Halflings. The Progenitors of the Elves, their half-mortal children that they created the first generation of from the formless ghosts of their own dead countrymen." He laughed humorlessly. "They say there are no new Titans, their race is dead. They have no Titan children. Only gods and demigods. No wonder I am a disappointment. Here I am, getting speared by orcs and raped by drow, when I am supposed to be a demigod."

Ashyr flopped backwards onto the ground. Her hair splayed out around her head like a pool of platinum silk. She didn't seem to care that she was getting it dirty. "Is that all?" She asked. Her tone did not at all match the flippancy of her words.

Suddenly, Caleldir clutched at his chest. There, on the bare skin, an unknown rune glowed, burning into him. Dozens more appeared all over his body, one for each place that he was stabbed. They throbbed, and then went dead, vanishing. Now recovered, Caleldir restored his illusory clothing. "Well, that was disturbing." He said humorlessly. "Perhaps we should continue on our journey."

Ashyr's (and Selene's, for that matter) face went into a momentary wince of pain when she felt the strange sensation what whatever it was Caleldir's father did to her. As is was over quickly, Ashyr decided not to let it worry her. "I... I think I'm going to need a minute." Ashyr confessed. "I thought he killed you. Like, dead dead. I did not handle it well." She explained in profound understatement. Actually, she felt as if she might have torn some muscles from her recklessness. Her hand flopped over her chest, and a blue light radiated out from it to heal her internal injuries. That felt better. Ashyr then hauled herself to her feet. She looked somewhat weak, but could stand and walk on her own.

The younger drow was in a similar state of needing a minute, but for very different and much more tragic reasons. The people she cared for were not just threatened with death in front of her eyes. His father likely hadn't meant to, but he triggered intense flashbacks on gruesome scenes even by drow standards. After all, there was a reason why Selene was prone to psychotic actions. Her brothers and cousins had driven her half-mad. The temporary rune-pain was about the last thing on her mind as was, honestly, Caleldir's heritage. Though it did very briefly inspire her interest when he gave Aralolth - Lolth's - true, full name now rarely used by anyone living. Not enough to bring her to speech, however.

With an awkward smile, Caleldir shrugged. "I am sorry. I felt him cut off my transformation half-way through. I can only imagine what that must have looked like. But, this I promise to you once more: not even death will keep me from you." He took on a more playful tone. "Especially once we loot the monastery. At that point you will be wealthy enough to pay for my resurrection."

Looking over at Selene, he frowned a little. He walked over to her. "Do you need any help?" He asked. He could tell that whatever his father had done to her while he was unconscious had deeply affected the broken Drow.

Selene flat-out refused help from Caleldir. Ashyr let out a sigh when she heard Selene's mulishness. The older cousin ended up helping the younger get onto her feet. She brushed off the younger drow's robe and wiped away tears that still stained her face. "Pull yourself together, dearest." Ashyr said gently. "You're no good to us like this." It sounded like a callus thing to say, but it actually seemed to jar the younger woman into action.

They then continued down the road, slower this time. Selene chose to walk behind the other two. It gave her a little privacy and time to think. At that point, it was what she needed. Ashyr walked beside Caleldir, closer than she had before. At one point, she threaded her fingers with his. She found comfort in the simple gesture, proof that he was still there and not lying on the side of the road, truly dead. For a while, she did not talk much. Eventually, though, she became a better partner for conversation. Selene, however, flat out ignored both of them if they tried to include her. It was possible that she didn't even hear she was so deep in thought.

--

A humanoid figure knelt over the grassy. "Winds and rains, trees and rocks, twist and turn. Bring those we seek to us! Make their paths crooked and confusing, until they fall into our arms." The forest answered.

--

Caleldir frowned. The road had ended without warning. "Well, what do we do now?" He asked his travelling companions

"We go northwest." Ashyr stated simply when they hit the edge of the road. She did find it strange that it just ended there. She could swear that it kept going for much longer last time she'd seen it. "You know where that place is at all times, don't you?"

Something about the forest was... off. Caleldir could not quite put his finger on it, but looking off into the distance gave him a headache. And then there was that strange scent in the air. "Of course I now what direction the monastery is in!" He scoffed. He stopped to think, then went a little pale. "Actually, I cannot quite feel it as strongly as normal. There is enchantment in the air. Which is troubling, since I am immune to them, but I still feel the effects of this one. Perhaps it is an illusion rather than an enchantment. Anyway, I am not certain that leaving the path is a very good idea..." He sighed. "Then again, we have no choice." Gingerly, he stepped off into the woods.

As they left the path farther and farther behind, the forest grew more strange. The greenery was lusher, blocking out ever more of the sun, but the ground was still coated in thick, glossy grass. There were no insects except butterflies to be seen, and the birds sang their bright songs at a distance. "A stereotypical Faerie forest, that's what this is." Caleldir said grouchily. "Fae are usually friendly to me, but this place gives me the willies."

Deeper in, Caleldir stopped. He spun around in confusion. The foliage was so thick that they could not see the afternoon sun to guess where west was, the trees were universally too thick in moss to tell where north was, and Caleldir had lost the direction. "I did not think it possible, ladies, but we are lost in faerie." He said grimly. From somewhere far away, but still all around them and nearby, they heard beautiful, mischievous, feminine giggling.

As much as Ashyr liked the forest and how it gave her respite from the harsh sunlight, the place that they were slowly getting deeper into was... too foresty. It was so intensely natural that it broke through to the realm of unnatural. "Um. Maybe we should go back?" Ashyr said aloud, though she knew that that was a good way to get even more lost. Anyway, she wasn't sure where 'back' was. Where did Bard get off to? She could sort of feel him nearby, but... The older drow turned to try to see who it was that was giggling so whimsically.

"You don't happen to have another sort of know direction spell, do you?" Selene asked Cal as she frowned at the lush greenery around her. She had read that some people were capable of casting an extremely low-cost spell that would tell them which way north was. Selene was not one of those people.

"I have several that I can write down to have you cast, but none that I can cast myself. I never got the hang of the incantations or the intricate gestures involved in them. I can try to repeat what I see or read, but it never has the right sort of effect." He looked around. "I doubt that any directional spell would work, though. Anything powerful enough to stop my curse is near-divine level magic."

A slow, wicked smile spread across Selene's face. "I bet the way would become pretty clear if I cast a fireball." She said. Selene wasn't too worried about whatever forest creature was laughing mysteriously taking offense to her words. She pretty much exclusively spoke in undercommon when it was just the three of them.

Ashyr's mouth twisted in distaste. "Bad idea, cousin. How would you react if someone started blowing up Duskhaven Manor?"

"I'd blow them up." She growled. Then she paused in thought. "... I see what you're saying."

Caleldir nodded in agreement with Ashyr. "Yeah. Annoying the forest denizens is a bad plan." He switched to Common. "Whatever did this is powerful. Very powerful."

"It is so kind of you to say." Said a heartrendingly beautiful voice.

"Very kind indeed." Said a second, identical to the first. Two humanoid figures stepped out from behind a tree and a rock, one to the right of them, the other to the left. They were female, very obviously so, as they were completely, utterly naked. And perfect. Beyond perfect, from their elegant feet to the tips of their lightly pointed ears. Their beauty was the type that Drow breeding programs only wished that they could imitate. They looked a lot like Caleldir unsealed, really, although the stunning effect that they had was more potent than his. The two nymphs (for nymphs they manifestly were) appeared to be twins, completely identical from their large perky breasts to their heart-shaped butts, with brilliant hair the color of threaded red copper and eyes like piercing emeralds. The stood almost as tall as Caleldir, but not quite.

"But we were uniquely ill-equipped to defeat that rot monster." The first said a little sadly, idly fondling her breasts as she spoke. With every sashaying step she came closer to Selene.

"Which is why it is a good thing that you were." Said the second, rubbing her hairless labia. Her eyes were full of unabashed lust as she approached Ashyr.

"And so we would like to thank you for your assistance." Came a third voice from behind them. The speaker was another nymph, similar to the first two in perfection and nudity, but slightly less curvaceous, giving her a younger appearance, as if she was the nymph equivalent of mid to late teens. She had hair like beaten gold, and eyes like wine-soaked amethysts. She reached out to embrace Caleldir, who shied away.

"By inviting you to our pool." They all said in unison.

Selene had an extremely sour look on her face. Those people were so damn pretty she couldn't look at them for too long. It made her jealous, really. But it also made her warm all over... which also made her angry. She slowly stepped backwards and tired to hide behind her cousin, not knowing that there was someone behind them as well.

Ashyr stared back at the woman across from her and drank in every inch of her body. The drow couldn't help the wide, lecherous grin that nearly split her face in two. A quick glance toward the others in her party told her that neither of them were having as much fun as she was. Ungrateful little buggers. Her protective instincts kicked in anyway. She sidled up to Caleldir and began to try to pry the youngest looking woman off of him. "I'll thank you to give me back my mate, darling." Ashyr said as she did this. Though maybe touching the girl was a bad idea. Ashyr found that she didn't really want to let go.

"I don't want anything to do with your dirty pool." Selene told them at the same time with as much venom as she could muster. It turned out to not be that much venom at all. The two that she could see clearly were too beautiful to be truly mean to.

"We promise it will be the best experience of your life." A fourth voice informed them. She stepped out to the side of them, tall, pale, and as impossibly lovely as the other three with long hair as brown as rich fertile earth. She came up to Selene and brushed a caressing hand across her shoulder where the clasp of her robe was hidden under platinum hair. The garment immediately fell to the earth to make Selene the fifth naked woman in sight.

The twin approaching Selene wasted no time making use of the taller drow's nudity, embracing her around the waist from behind. One of her hands slid up to start playing with the angry Drow's breasts, the other slid down to begin stroking her womanhood. "Oh darling." She soothed into her ear. "Our pool is now divinely clean thanks to you." She slipped a finger between her labia and started rubbing her clitoris directly. "It is only 'dirty'" -her enunciation of the word left zero doubt as to the double meaning- "if you want it to be."

"Then I don't want it to be 'dirty.' It was gross enough getting - ngh - the damn thing clean." Selene retorted. She tried to yank herself away from the twin, but the less talkative nymph was stationed behind her to grasp at her free breast and make love to her neck with her mouth. Intentionally or not, her escape was easily prevented. The younger drow was on the verge of casting a nice fire shield on herself to burn the too-friendly fey. Then she reevaluated that decision. Too-friendly was probably preferable to furious. Besides, there was that lovely totally unwanted way the twin was rubbing at that most sensitive spot... she doubted she had the concentration to cast any spells. Instead she stood there with her hands raised and a grumpy expression on her face as she tried her best to look away from the creatures.

Meanwhile, the younger nymph melted into Ashyr's touch with a purr, leaning back against her and stroking the Drow woman's face with lingering, caressing touches. "Would you not prefer sharing him?" She asked plaintively. "He is a cousin to us, after all." Her hands began to drift to the clasps on Ashyr's armor.

The other twin had caught up with Caleldir and Ashyr now, and, after dropping Caleldir's cloak, dismissed the illusion of his clothing. She licked her lips, one hand going immediately to his manhood. "Family share everything, after all." She said with lust dripping off of her voice.

Ashyr made a noise in her throat that was very like the purr the youngest one had given her. She was so soft, supple, beautiful. The older drow barely noticed when the clasps and buckles of her armor began to become undone. "I have been known to share with family." She told the youngest nymph, though it was the twin who'd said that last bit. "But you are not my family. I don't even know you. I don't share with strangers." She tried to make that sound menacing, she really did. It somehow sounded more like an innuendo. Lolth, this was too arousing.

Distracted as he was, Caleldir could not seem to cast the illusion again, joining the throng of nude nymphs. A faerie glow surrounded him, which made his relation to the beautiful creatures blatantly apparent. "Err... cousins..." Caleldir said slowly, trying to step away from the copper-headed nymph, but failing due to her holding his dick in a vice-grip. He was pointedly not looking at the nymphs, although not because they hurt his eyes in the magical way (they did not) but for far more prosaic reasons of everyone being arousingly naked. "I, uh, thank you for your offer, but would prefer to continue our journey unmolested."

The nymphs all giggled. "Your journey is over." The nymph stroking Selene's pussy said cheerfully.

"You are ours now." The one next to Caleldir said, fondling his balls.

The young nymph kept easing Ashyr out of her armor, kissing her neck as she did. "Forever." She said adorably. And ominously.

"What." Selene said flatly. "That sounds like a shit way to thank us."

"I like traveling." Ashyr agreed with her cousin. "I tried staying in one place. It was awful." Her leather jerkin fell to the forest floor. She didn't realize it, but she ran a caressing hand down the youngest nymph's back until she could grope at the other woman's ass. "Is there any way we can... negotiate a different 'reward' for our good deeds?"

"You will forget about wanting to travel soon enough." The brown haired nymph informed them. "Why travel when you can live in eternal pleasure?"

The young nymph smiled as she lightly removed the last bit of Ashyr's clothing, immediately pressing her body against the drow. Somehow, despite being easily a head taller, she managed to snuggle into Ashyr rather than have it be the other way around. The way she ran her fingers along Ashyr's skin was almost innocent, or would have been if the two of them were not naked and were she not making such pleased noises. "We are strangers now." She whispered. "But soon we will know each other very well indeed." She began to nibble a little at Ashyr's ear.

"I feel like that's approaching things the wrong way around." Ashyr breathed. She tore her eyes away from the beautiful creature in front of her and to Caleldir. He looked both like he was having a wonderful time and the worse time. Selene looked to be in a similar plight. They were clearly trapped, why didn't they just relax and give in to them? They could have a little fun, make the nymphs complacent, then escape. Every single step of that plan sounded absolutely wonderful to Ashyr. This was by far the best trap she'd ever fallen into.

The copper-haired twin fingering Selene gave a small giggle, pressing the drow woman a little closer until she was sandwiched between her and her brown-haired sister. "You are so tense." She said sympathetically. "You should let us ease all that tension away..."

Selene grunted, and closed her eyes as tightly as she could. "Yes. I am tense. I do not appreciate being trapped and touched like this." Her body, of course, told an entirely different story. She began to press back against the nymph rubbing at her womanhood, and her breath began to grow heavy. The one behind her reached down from behind to slip a finger into her wet core, soon followed by another. They languidly pumped in and out of her, and made the drow's knees feel a little weak.

"I for one, find the idea of staying with you lovely ladies forever tempting, but reject it." Caleldir said in a tone slightly more surly than he may have meant. He had kept backing up, moving as quickly as he could when the other twin still quite literally had him by the balls. "Eternal pleasure sounds great for a few hundred years, but then it gets rather dull."

"I am sure you will feel different after a few hundred years." The nymph holding him giggled, her other hand covering her mouth as if she was saying something naughty. She looked around, a small shadow passing over her face. "Our sister is late." She stated.

"I am here." A fifth nymph replied, her voice floating from the direction Caleldir was trying to escape to. Like with Selene, the new woman came up behind Caleldir to prevent him from backing up even more. Her hands wrapped around him and caressed the muscles of his chest. "I just got a little... distracted."

Caleldir found his very slow attempt as escape halted when he backed right into the softest tree he had ever felt. Only it was not a tree. The twin in front of him giggled, now lightly stroking his cock up and down. "Good to see you, sister." She said softly. "Now we are ready." She pressed up against Caleldir, pressing him in the same kind of nymph sandwich as Selene, and both trios began to move closer together, still pressing, stroking, kissing, and licking the hapless figure trapped between them.