A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 28: Stress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the meal was finished, Caleldir and Althaia quickly organized the refugees into columns. Althaia walked out in front of the group. "Ashyr, could you scout ahead as our vanguard?" She requested. "And Caleldir, keep behind us as our rearguard. Make sure that we are not followed."

"Of course." Caleldir saluted, and fell behind the column. Ashyr followed her directions as well. Selene may have seemed a little... put off that the nymph was ordering her Matron around, but Ashyr didn't seem to care. In fact, she was sort of excited to explore the terrain. She jogged off the road, running a caressing hand against Caleldir as she passed him.

Once Caleldir was out of earshot, Althaia turned to Selene. "You know, we are very likely to be followed. You should probably go with the rearguard too."

"Good idea." Selene agreed. She let out a quick whistle made Ashyr look back at the camp. Selene met her eyes, then signed an explanation at her. The older drow nodded, then signed back. A grin split across Selene's face as she followed after Caleldir. Now all Selene had to to was wait for him to be alone, which was bound to happen eventually if he was to do any useful scouting.

Althaia watched Selene go with a mischievous smile on her face. Felesh would be pleased to have such a prudish man constantly 'persuaded' to engage in such pleasure. But now that her goddess was satisfied, the nymph could return her focus to doing the type of good deeds that she loved even more than sex, and continue leading the humans. The fact that they all viewed her as a goddess of mercy and beauty herself did not hurt matters either.

For his part, Caleldir whistled cheerfully as he scurried around behind the column, almost hoping to run into some quarrelsome kobolds to make an example of. He was also pleased to finally have some alone time; it had been weeks since he had not had someone with him at every moment. No, today was going to be a good day.

Ashyr did a cursory check of the area around the front of the traveling group. It was a good thing that they were forced to travel quite slowly due to the number of children and elderly with them. She could be satisfied that nothing would creep up on them while she watched what she knew was about to go down. Ashyr ghosted back to the back of the group with the absolute silence of a ranger in nature. She was completely confident that neither Caleldir nor Selene would see her. She could watch what happened, make sure no one snuck up on them, and cover the area that Cal would be forced to abandon for a time.

For a moment, Caleldir believed that he may have found some suspicious tracks: remainders of a goblin column that looked almost fresh. After looking for a few seconds though, he realized that the tracks had to be at least a day old, and so from before they destroyed the camp. He looked over the valley at the remains of the palisade: still burning despite the damp. There was no sense in leaving it for other brigands to find, after all. Turning his focus away from the palisade, he looked back up at the little column of refugees, now mostly out of sight. Despite himself, he yawned. It was really something of a relaxing morning, after all. Wait. Was that a figure skulking in the... Vine-like tendrils ripped out of the ground and pulled him securely to the ground, tightening around both his body and extremities. A panic hit him, and began lashing out with telekinesis. After a half second, he stopped, and then closed his eyes. A knife appeared in his hand, and he mentally moved it to begin cutting at the tendrils. No use. He was trapped, for the moment.

Selene stepped out from behind a rock that served as her cover. "I believe we have some unfinished business, you and I." She said in her most threatening voice. "Don't worry about you duties for now; my cousin is watching out for us." There came a suspicious whistle of a songbird not indigenous to this area from somewhere in the rocky terrain.

Caleldir sighed. Of course this was Selene's fault. Why would it be otherwise? "We have no business together." Caleldir said sullenly. "I wish that you would let me go. I was having a nice morning to myself before you had to pop up and ruin it."

"Aw, poor boy." Selene taunted and she stalked ever nearer. She reached into her pack and pulled out something. "This should be pretty familiar." She commented. It was the knife from when she took his chastity away. The poison on it had long since dissipated, but it was still a sharp edge for what she wanted to do. Selene knelt beside him to run a hands across his bindings. She looked satisfied at their sturdiness. "I don't know what you're complaining about. I'm not going to hurt you. Just fuck you. You never seem to have a problem getting it up for me despite what you say." She bared her teeth in a very unfriendly grin. Then she began cutting the bindings of his padded armor while not being particularly gentle with where the blade went.

Caleldir groaned when he saw that knife, but his breeches began to show a tent anyway. "Why do you have to pull out that old thing?" he complained. "And I cannot help my biology. I have control over my words, not my body." He turned up his nose. "Hmmph. I am not sure that I should even give you the satisfaction of begging you to leave me alone. You practically seem to get off on my protests." The knife, not being magic or cold iron, did not do all that much to Caleldir's skin, not even leaving a marking where she traced it. To Caleldir, it felt more like someone rubbing an icicle across his skin than a blade proper. Not that he was fond of it or anything, but it was more annoying than painful. "You know, cutting off my summoned armor is pretty pointless." he commented, as the straps immediately fused back together. He could not keep a rather smug expression off of his face, despite knowing that that was a pretty stupid face to make. "I hope you like cutting off my clothes, because I have an infinite supply of them."

"Learn more control over your body, then. Unless you want to get molested by every attractive woman in the Underdark." A wicked expression crossed her lips. Her hand rose to gently caress his chin as he face drew nearer to his for a moment. Her full lips came dangerously close to kissing him, something Selene had never done before. Not to Caleldir. "Perhaps that's what you want."

Caleldir blanched a little. That certainly not was what he wanted, was it? No, he was not that type of person. Was he? He met Selene's mischievous red eyes with confusion in his blue ones. "I... errr... I really do not want to find myself in a series of torture rooms, if that is what you are asking."

Then her face moved away again to concentrate on trying to take off his clothes. A frown crossed Selene's face. She did like to cut clothes off people, but not as the main course to her activities like this was turning out to be. Selene knew how disrupt the rune he used to keep himself dressed, but she unconsciously had the same idea Ashyr and Caleldir had the night before; she wanted to take the time to unwrap her prey, to savor the moment of his helplessness. And he was ruining it by being not quite helpless. "I know how to make all this disappear." Selene said with a growl that gave voice to her annoyance. Her hand danced over his clothing in the space she knew his run glowed dully. "Either you let me use this" she flashed the knife at him "Or it all comes off at once. And I won't be too pleased about it." Her tone was obviously threatening. He would know well the pain she could inflict on him.

When Selene made her threat, Caleldir wondered if he should keep resisting. Being taciturn would only delay the inevitable, after all. On the other hand, he did aim to please, and Selene definitely preferred to force compliance than just get it. "You know," he said grouchily. "I am not your sex slave. Or any type of slave. I do not take orders from you." He gave her knife a second look. "On the other hand, you make a compelling argument as to why I should let you just cut me rather than anything more than that." He stopped re-summoning his clothing.

Selene purred with approval. Her hand went to the bulge in his trousers and rubbed gently. "I can make you want to be my sex slave." She informed him with that same purring tone. "The books I read weren't just about pain. I could do things to you that Ashyr could only dream of." She sliced through the fabric covering his chest until his upper torso was bare to her. Then she took a moment to run her fingers across the newly exposed flesh. To demonstrate her last words, she cast a spell that worked the same way her spell of pain had, but this time her touch was pleasure. It radiated like heat from her fingertips wherever she touched his bare flesh. The spell actually cost some effort to cast, but Selene doubted she needed to be at full strength for that day. "I could make you wish to be mine rather than my cousin's." The younger drow whispered in his ear, her soft lips gently brushing against the slightly pointed tip.

"Oohhh..." Caleldir sighed, his body unconsciously relaxing. "That is a really good Evocation. Much better than your other one." He looked almost content as she whispered her offer into his ear. Then, he tensed up. "Not a chance, Selene." He said, resistance back in his voice. "I am nothing if I am not loyal, and I extend that loyalty to your cousin as long as she shall desire to have it. Even longer if need be. But even were she to grow bored of me, I would sooner chose Althaia than you. At least she knows about such a thing as love." Despite his words and defiant expression, he shivered against her touch. If it had just been his body, he definitely would have leapt at Selene's offer, but he was more than just a body. At least, he hoped he was. As things were, he still needed to loosen his trousers, as the ones he was currently wearing were getting very uncomfortable indeed.

"Bah. Who needs love when you have his sort of pleasure?" Her hands when to his trousers - she hadn't noticed the subtle change; she was too busy watching his expression. All the while, she trailed pleasure down his chest, then slipped down even further under the loosened fabric. For an instant, she let the spell soak directly into his manhood.

Caleldir gasped, pulling against his bonds. He had nearly came right then and there. "That is a potent magic indeed." He finally said. "I may have to learn it myself. Your cousin might appreciate it..."

Selene made a non-commital noise. Then her hands left his skin entirely, followed by the warmth of her body. She began to work at cutting away his trousers. Her hands were quite a bit more delicate and careful around his crotch. There was a line even Selene didn't care to cross. The drow freed his dick and began to rub him up and down with one hand. She'd already dispelled the pleasure evocation. No need to overwhelm him; then she might not be able to have fun. That was all she really cared about; her own entertainment. "You're lucky that I find Ashyr a worthwhile person to be loyal to, or I would be very angry. I'm still put off that you would choose some sex-crazed nymph over me. Might have to punish you for that. My cousin told me I'm not allowed to hurt you... but there are punishments that don't involve pain at all." A truly wicked look crossed her face.

"If a punishment does not involve any sort of pain, what could it be?" Caleldir said darkly. "Are you going to not have sex with me as a punishment? Or have sex anyway despite my resistance? The first way is no punishment at all, and the second is what you were going to do anyway, so I fail to see the threat."

"Do you? I see your mind isn't all that creative when it comes to this sort of thing." Selene said with a chuckle. "There are plenty things I could do that I don't think you'd like." It was sort of endearing how naïve he was. "And I do believe my cousin has displayed to you what she would call the good kind of torture? She lacks the true meanness to carry through, though. You'll see." Her voice ended on a slightly musical, taunting note.

"I admit, I lack the perversity to sit around thinking up ways of sexually tormenting people." Caleldir retorted.

The mage's clothing melted away. She leaned forward to let her nipples brush against his chest as she pressed her body almost all the way down to impalement. Almost, but not quite. Tendrils whipped around his hip bones to prevent him from thrusting into her should he decide to for whatever reason.

His eyes went wide as she shifted her garment away. He closed his eyes, which caused her to audibly chuckle. He had to admit that she was as beautiful as she was perverse. But he would not give her the satisfaction of ogling her, of letting her know how beautiful he found her body. Feeling her body subtly brush against his own, he opened his eyes again to see her tantalizingly close to intercourse. Only a slight move of his hips and he would be inside her. If he could move his hips, that was. "Your bonds on my hips are unneeded." He said with irony. "I would not thrust up into you anyway."

It was clear that Selene didn't believe Caleldir. Her eyes taunted him. "Do you think I can make you beg for me?" She wondered aloud. Of course he would deny it.

He smirked, although there was an uncertainty to his smile that he wanted to deny. "Ha! In your dreams, Drow. You can force yourself on me all you like, but I will never beg for you." Despite his defiance, the feeling of Selene's lower lips just barely brushing his tip really was excruciating. His mind could play at being above it all, but his body was not. He had to stop himself from staring against his bonds in an attempt to push up inside her. But, somehow, he resisted displaying any more than the bare minimum of succumbing to his desires.

"That's too bad. I could make it very... rewarding." She whispered. Her hips rotated lightly against his dick just to let him feel how close he could be to getting engulfed by her. "How amazing do you think it would feel if I used that spell I'd just demonstrated while riding you? I could do so if you just asked." Selene affected a heavy sigh. "It's too bad, really. I'm the only one who could show you that. But you're too rude." Her tongue drew across his upper chest and against one of his nipples, her evil crimson eyes trained on his face.

He groaned. "A tempting offer." he said truthfully. "But not one that I will take you up on." His faerie glow began to grow subtly on him. "You are trying to goad me into a battle of wills, and my pride will not allow me to place second behind a hedonistic reprobate such as yourself."

The drow hissed. But then a slow smile formed across her lips. "I see how it is. You want me to succumb first. You want me to lose so that I'll finally let you inside me. Fine." Then she slowly pressed onto him. The ropes that bound him were as tight as ever so that he couldn't move his hips. She kept him inside her, fully impaled, but did not move her hips. Instead, her hand fell to start rubbing slow circles against her clit. It was difficult to stop herself from fucking him, but their connection made it bearable.

"That is not exactly what I- oohhh..." Caleldir began to protest that Selene had his motivations wrong, when further protests were stifled by her slow descent, trapping his dick inside her. Again. It was as pleasurable as the other times that he had had sex with the lovely, sadistic, domme Drow. Not that he wanted to say that out loud. Unconsciously, he started to buck his hips upward, but was stopped, again, by those annoying ropes. So, instead, he just sighed and laid back, closing his eyes. If he stopped thinking about how maddening the lack of movement was, it was actually sort of soothing to be held inside her like that. "I admit, I sort of like this more gentle side of you." Caleldir said. It was really hard to tell how sarcastic or sincere he was being.

Her fingers worked at her clit a little harder, a little faster. "Gentle side of me?" She laughed almost breathily. As easy as it was for her to reach climax, she was already nearing the wonderful goal. "You see, I've been nice to you before. I make sure not to leave you wanting when I'm done with you. I really don't have to do that." She lifted herself like she was going to start bouncing on his dick, but instead she pulled off him entirely. His bindings loosened a little as her concentration faltered. Meanwhile, her entrance was once again just barely brushing against the tip of his manhood. It was a fight to ignore his faerie form, but with closed eyes she just managed it.

As he was not currently struggling against his bonds, Caleldir did not initially notice their slight loosening, except as an easing of annoying pressure. "Oh?" He replied to her attestations of generosity. "You did all that for me? I am almost as disappointed as I am flattered. And all this time I thought that you simply did not want to leave me without forcing my body to surrender to yours. After all, no matter how much I protest, the simple fact that I ejaculated inside you would stand as undeniable proof of the power you have over my body. But without that proof, I can say with conviction that I resisted you: avoided being soiled by surrender." Once again, in spite of his words, Caleldir felt a surge of disappointment when Selene pulled off of him. Being inside her felt so good, it was annoying to be outside once more. Still, he did believe his own words, and took perverse satisfaction in the idea that he might escape this situation without 'surrendering'. Although being driven to an orgasm denied would be annoying, he would take that pleasure that did not occur and savor it as proof of his ability to resist her. He certainly was not going to give Selene the satisfaction of having him beg.

Not unless she pulled out that pain magic again at least. Hopefully, she would not.

"But now I know I can make you cum inside me. It was extremely simple, too. Not even a challenge compared to some men who got it into their heads to resist me. But if you insist that not finding release would be a win on your part, then I may just grant you your wish. I've been known to be benevolent." An evil light almost literally shone from her blood red eyes.

Not quite sure whether this strange conversation with Selene was maddening or arousing, Caleldir laughed (but only internally: his expression remained stoic-ish) at Selene's mockery. "Really? You would do that for me? Why, Selene, I did not know that you cared." Truly, theirs was a dysfunctional relationship. As if to drive that dysfunctionality in, Selene slide back down onto him, and actually started moving for a moment. Caleldir let out a sigh of satisfaction. Now he had to admit that their sniping at each other was quite arousing.

This time she actually undulated her hips to make him slide almost all the way out, then completely back in again. Her hand faltered, and her body shuddered against him softly. Apparently taunting him had been extremely arousing for her, even if he argued back at her. The ties around his body loosened considerably then. Selene cursed the fact that she didn't tie him up with actual rope. It was too hard to maintain her spells when she climaxed - and she tended to do that a lot. What she wouldn't give to be back at her home with all her restraints and... she pulled off of him, her hands braced on either side of her body to prevent her from falling onto him. She'd almost remembered the last time those restraints she'd just wished for had been used. Selene played it off as a continued reaction of her recent orgasm. Thankfully, she got herself back under control before she humiliated herself by crying again. Why did this always seem to happen when she was taking advantage of him?

As was usual, Caleldir felt an unreasonable rush of satisfaction when Selene orgasmed. Even more unreasonable than normal, seeing as he had very little to do with it; it had mostly been Selene using him as a vague accessory and taunting tool. But his satisfaction abruptly ended once he realized that Selene was on the verge of tears, even though she stifled it almost immediately. Suddenly, he felt concern for her. For all his talk, he did have a love for the Drow, even knowing that she would never return it. He slipped out of his loosened bonds and put his arms around her comfortingly. She would almost certainly angrily pull away, but even if it was in vain he still wanted to comfort her.