A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 43: Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How different this was from the first time they had done this! That event had been foremost on her mind this entire day, and it was in her thoughts now. He was actively participating, and she was focused entirely on him and not upon her distressed cousin. Even her lips pressed against him in addition to the occasional light nip on his neck and collarbone, something she hadn't done then, and never really did until very recently.

She lifted moved herself just enough that her front half still pressed against his, but her hips were in a better position to be thrusted into. He would still have to move himself much farther than if she had been sitting up, but again, she liked making him work for it. "That's right..." She murmured softly into his collarbone. "Pleasure me and yourself, Caleldir. You can't resist me anymore."

"I never really could resist you, Selene." He whispered back. "You were always able to overpower me, after all. But I almost miss the days when I tried. Such memories..." He gripped down harder on her as he began to move faster. He had reached the point where talking was impossible with how deeply he was panting. Then, he tensed up, releasing himself up into her. He laughed breathlessly. "I can still try to resist you if you like." He said.

Selene, as always, was strangely easy to please once given proper stimulation. It was not long before he spent himself inside her that she gasped with pleasure and pressed herself a bit more heavily against him. By the time he had caught his breath and was able to speak, she, too was mostly cognizant to the world.

She lifted herself to sit on his lap, still engulfing him. "There's a time and place for everything." She responded to his earlier offer with a truly wicked smirk. "If we ever get out of your homeland, I might get bored and need a little sport." Selene purposefully clenched the muscles of her core to squeeze at his dick still inside her. Only after that did she disengage from him, feeling that all-too-familiar sensation of his seed running down her leg. She grabbed and started munching on a piece of hard bread as walked into the bathroom. Her cousin wasn't in front of the fire with them, so she didn't care to stick around. Ashyr might have stayed and cuddled, but Selene had not changed quite that much.

Caleldir met her wicked smirk with a self-conscious smile. "If we do get out of here, then I look forward to it. Or I dread it, if you would rather that were my reaction." His smile turned into an amused grin, a grin that turned into an expression of ecstasy when she squeezed him like that. It was somewhat disappointing to leave her body, but he knew it had to happen, sooner or later. Standing up and watching her leave, he gave her back a fond ogling.

Caleldir telekinesis-ed himself clean, materialized some smallclothes, and slipped into bed on the other side of Ashyr, although he left enough room so that Selene could claim that spot if she wanted. Tomorrow would be a very hard day, he was sure of it. It was high time to get a good rest in.

When Selene joined them back in the bedroom, she was still as naked as ever. She was in Althaia's camp of thinking that clothes were entirely unnecessary while sleeping. She slipped into bed at the edge of the group next to Caleldir. The effort it would take to come between Ashyr and him seemed too great considering how sleepy the younger drow was. She would also have to disentangle the nymph from her cousin's grasp; the older drow was currently facing the Althaia and not really in a good position to snuggle up with. Cuddling after sex generally wasn't her thing, but while sleeping she always gravitated towards the nearest warmth. Selene learned long ago not to fight it. So she took Caleldir's far arm and turned away from him so that they were spooning.

"In the morning, you should cast that anti-sickness spell you did earlier before I puke everywhere. I tend to get nauseated on an empty stomach when I'm pregnant." She told him softly with sleepy yawn. "In the... mornings especially..." Then, finally, she dropped off to sleep.

The state of the drow's dress tended to make Caleldir feel a bit overdressed. It was also distracting. Eh, at least Ashyr was wearing something. Otherwise he would be melting into a pile of nude women. Again. Not that that was unpleasant or anything, but he tended not to sleep for a long time like that. Or like this, for that matter. But it really was not so bad to cuddle with Selene, like this. "Of course, Selene. We cannot have you going nauseous into the face of terrible danger. Sleep well."

Despite his fears, it was not long before Caleldir dropped off to sleep. Soon, his breathing was light and regular.

--

When the first glimmering of dawn began to chase away the darkness, Caleldir awoke. Today was the day. The day he had dreaded and looked forward to in equal measure. Slipping out of the bed, he stood and stretched. "Good morning, everyone." He said to those awake. "Let us eat, and then set out. The monastery is about an hour's walk away."

Ashyr wormed her way off of the bed when Caleldir did. She couldn't remember a time where she'd slept as well as she had the night before. The older drow was fully dressed in an instant, and strapped her belt back around her waist. Then she made her way over to Caleldir and got on her tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. "Good morning to you too, love." She said with mischief in her eyes. "Did you enjoy last night?"

A smile crossed Caleldir's face. "Indeed I did." He said solemnly. He dressed himself in a dark leather outfit similar to Ashyr's, albeit a little more 'robey', for lack of a better word, because he added a little bit of a mage twist to the outfit. "I enjoyed being of service to your cousin." He returned her kiss.

The younger drow did her usual half-asleep groan and shifted to a more comfortable position. This was common for her, pregnant or not. Selene hated leaving the warmth of her bed after a good night's rest. If anything, her body was that much harder to rouse from sleep in her present condition.

"Come on, dearest, it's time to get up. Big day ahead of us." Ashyr said as she sat next to her cousin on the bed. The older drow held out that piece of hard bread to the younger. She seemed to remember something about Selene needing to eat in the morning or something like that - Ashyr had never been pregnant, and had never really had to care for a pregnant relative. She was on the surface around the time of Selene's first child.

Caleldir went to Selene's other side. "Here is that anti-nausea spell you wanted..." Caleldir said, before casting the obvious spell.

The sour look that Selene had upon her face melted into more mundane grumpiness from being awake earlier than she wanted to be. Ashyr smiled softly at her cousin - an expression that was only slightly colored with amusement. The older drow ran an affectionate hand through the younger's tousled hair, smoothing it down slightly. Selene would of course groom herself to perfection when she was fully awake as she always did every morning.

"That's much better." Selene sighed. Then she took the bread from Ashyr's hand that wasn't running through her hair and nibbled at a little bit of it.

"Thanks, Cal." Ashyr said, knowing full well that it would not occur to her cousin to thank him properly.

Althaia had apparently already woken up, and when she heard the other three began to stir she poked her head in. She was back in her armor, mostly practical except all the unnecessary cleavage. "Good to see you three up and about. The four adventurers left for their quest already, and Slas is getting a bit impatient. We are bringing him along, right?"

"Of course." Caleldir said grimly. "We could use him. I am not so certain that Cieraela should come, though, she is a terrible liability."

"I had considered that." Althaia said, eyes twinkling. "I know just the way to keep her occupied so she does not try to follow us. I will need Ashyr's help, though."

Ashyr turned to the nymph with a knowing smile. Or at least she suspected she knew what the paladin was getting at. Why else would she need Ashyr's help? Even if R.I.S.A. had nothing to do with the plan, the older drow was curious to see how this distraction of Cieraela would take place. With an expectant, mischievous grin on her face, Ashyr stood and went over to Althaia. "How can I be of service?"

Althaia gave Caleldir a glance, then dropped her voice so that he could not hear her. Which was easy, considering that Caleldir seemed busy sketching out something on a piece of paper. "R.I.S.A. is the plan, actually." She whispered. "I will plunk her into the storage space. She cannot leave from there unless R.I.S.A. lets her, but she will be with us the whole time should we need her. Also, since being in there guarantees that she will see Caleldir again, I am pretty sure that she will not require much tricking to get her to voluntarily step inside the pocket dimension. Plus, if we are lucky, the pocket dimension will be just a little bit bigger once we open it again, if you catch my meaning." The nymph winked naughtily.

Ashyr's eyes sparkled with mischief. So the nymph's idea was exactly as she suspected, and it made her want to laugh when she thought of it. Especially amusing was the prospect of the young woman aiding in the efforts to expand R.I.S.A's dimension. The older drow gave Althaia a brief nod in understanding.

Meanwhile, Selene was finally stirring from the comforts of the bed and didn't seem awake enough to hear the scheming. She took a moment to concentrate, and then her normal clothes covered her body: spider-themed, and with ample cleavage and calf exposed. "I heard something about breakfast?" she mumbled sleepily. Another moment of concentration tidied and curled her hair just as she liked it. Then at least she looked put-together, though it was clear it would take another couple minutes to wake her mind.

Caleldir did not seem to hear anything that the nymph had said either. "If we are all dressed, I am heading downstairs." He said, standing up and pocketing his paper. With that, he exited the room. Althaia, giving Ashyr a meaningful glance, followed him.

The younger drow was as seemingly oblivious as Caleldir. She was only paying enough attention to realize when everyone was leaving the room, and she, too, quickly exited. Once they had gotten back down to the common room her eyes viewed her surroundings with much better clarity. She was, after all, now in the presence of people she decidedly did not trust.

In the common room, Slasjowskew and Cieraela were impatiently waiting. The red-headed girl beamed when Caleldir appeared, causing the pale elf to smile awkwardly and position himself so that at least one other member of the group stood between the two of them. The human was no longer dressed in an ordinary merchant's daughter's gown, but the archetypal sexy thief's dark leather catsuit, obviously made both to blend in with the shadows and to seduce once spotted. The outfit offered no non-magical protection worth noting, except an unparalleled ability to dodge things. She bore several knives at her waist and a small crossbow at her back. "I am very pleased to see you, heroes." She purred almost cat-like. Whatever training she had been undergoing seemed to have improved her confidence and competence in every conceivable way.

Selene also didn't like the look of Cieraela. The younger drow was more than willing to be the one who stood between her child's sire and the girl. She casually and possessively took hold of his arm and watched the proceedings with haughty confidence.

A brief, amused snort came from Ashyr when she saw her cousin's reaction to Cieraela. There was no possessiveness or jealousy on the older drow's part. As pretty as the young girl had become, Ashyr completely trusted Caleldir's loyalty to her. Such was the lack of ill-will Ashyr had towards her that the ranger approached the young woman with a grin and appreciative glance. "Adventuring suits you, Cieraela." She told her.

Cieraela blushed. "Thank you." She said gratefully. The human wanted the drow to like her. After all, the ranger seemed to be the one with the most control over Caleldir, and since she clearly did not mind other women coming on to him, if she got in good with her then the plan to seduce Caleldir might actually work, regardless of the surly mage over there.

As for the yuan-ti, well, his time pretending to be nondescript was clearly over. Now he stood as a tall, slender, sinuously graceful figure in dull grey snake-scale (dragon-scale?) armor. His skin was a grey olive green - and a very sharp observer would be able to detect that it was not actually skin, but exceptionally fine scales - his braided hair a slightly less grey olive green, and his golden eyes were those of a snake and not a man. Even still, his finely hewn features were a stunning mixture of rough and elegant. In contrast to the nymphen, slightly ethereal Caleldir who was at times almost too pretty (putting a wig and a dress on him would make him a very beautiful woman), Slasjowskew had a manly handsomeness that could never be mistaken for feminine. The yuan-ti also exuded an aura of danger and competence that the almost goofy Caleldir did not. "Are we ready then?" He said shortly. He bore no weapons other than a single, glowing dagger at his side.

Ashyr's gaze fell upon the snake guy - Slas was the nickname Althaia had called him, and she couldn't rightly remember his full name. It was too strange and full of 's's to cement itself in Ashyr's mind yet. It was not his name that she thought of when she looked at him. Her look lingered and was full of naughty intent, for Ashyr could appreciate more masculine features than she was used to in her own kind and especially in Caleldir. She found herself wondering just how asexual he would be under her persistent charms. It did not occur to her to be mindful of Caleldir's opinion on the subject. All she saw was someone extremely interesting and attractive to boot, and it made her curious. Selene, on the other hand, noted the yuan-ti's transformation with disinterest.

Observing the reaction of the two drow was an interesting exercise in character study. Caleldir did feel a brief irrational stab of envy towards the yuan-ti, but very quickly stifled that. At least Selene was showing no interest in him. As for Ashyr's interest, well, that was pretty well in character for her, and not worth getting worked up over. If she wanted to try to seduce the serpentine fellow, that was her decision. Maybe it would give him a slight break from all the sex he inevitably ended up having.

Althaia, for her part, had a very Ashyr-like amused reaction to the whole situation. "Now that we are all here, I agree with Slas. Let us get going."

Caleldir had no argument, and so the group of six filed out of the inn. Caleldir led the way to the monastery, but it really was not all that necessary; the road there was pretty obvious. Cieraela tried to edge closer to Caleldir as they walked, but seemed mostly content with talking with Ashyr, asking the drow lots of questions about her adventurers and the reasons for various hair-ornaments. For his part, the yuan-ti ignored Ashyr, focusing on Caleldir with the interest that a pickpocket might watch a mark.

Ashyr spoke easily with Cieraela, while keeping an eye on everyone else in the party. She watched Slas especially, a fact that had equal parts to do with his handsome appearance and the way he was watching Caleldir so intently. He looked like he wanted to steal something. To her knowledge, Caleldir had nothing on him to steal. His armor and weapons were rune-based, and she didn't know of any magical trinkets on his person. So she said nothing about it and continued to tell stories of her trinkets. Nearly every single one was at least indirectly related to sex if not outright trophies she'd taken from various partners of various and often surprising races. Some stories rivaled the epic tales that one might hear from Caleldir - just a lot more raunchy and (mostly) founded in reality. While the human did blush and seem uncomfortable at Ashyr's tales, she still seemed to take an inordinate amount of enjoyment in them. She offered little in the way of commentary, although she licked her lips several times while listening to particularly salacious bits and looking at Caleldir.

Caleldir did his best not to listen to anything Ashyr was saying. Those were all details that he really preferred not to know. So, instead he simply gave Selene's hand a light squeeze and continued onwards.

Althaia, predictably, had a different reaction. She reveled in the stories, asking rather inappropriate questions (or very appropriate questions...) and occasionally one-upping Ashyr with even more sordid implications. The well-traveled ranger more than happily answered any questions given by the sexually bold nymph. As a sexually active person for a good one hundred and fifty years, Ashyr knew quite a bit about the more common sapient races of similar stature and intelligence to herself. It seemed that her fascination with some of them went beyond the mere sexual pleasure and into the territory of a scholar's interest in sexual traits, preferences, and roles. All of her information was from the life that she'd lived, and not from books - which was just how she preferred it. The older drow had always been a practical learner, unlike her mate and cousin.

The yuan-ti remained stoic in the extreme, paying zero attention to the two women's tales.

Selene stuck with Caleldir, with her eye mostly on the human and yuan-ti. She didn't much want to participate in Ashyr's conversation, and Cal was the next safest person to walk with. He had said before that he would need the drow's presence to keep him grounded. Selene was willing to perform that task, especially now that he grew more and more ghostly. The younger drow therefore kept her arm linked with his unless he gave her a logical reason to let go. That look of haughty confidence never left her face. If anything, it intensified whenever the human tried to get too close. The whole time she casually nibbled on some food held in her free hand.

The wolf, for his part, seemed slightly more sedate than usual. Bard could feel the wrongness in the air. It was something that Ashyr could feel through him, of course, but the drow reacted to it much more positively than the wolf felt. He stuck close to the group - almost always walking at Ashyr's left heel. From there, Ashyr could easily drop her arm and give him a comforting touch. The ranger decided then that inside the portal was the best place for her animal companion to be. Even if he was physically prepared, his mental preparation was lacking.

Coming to the top of the stony hill outside the town, the group got their first really good view of the Monastery. Made in a massive, soaring gothic style, the vast building was closer to the size of a city than an ordinary temple, sprawling out into the mists with its soaring towers and halls. The place seemed eerily alive, almost grinning at them, daring the group to come closer. Both drow marveled at the Monastery. Neither could help the excited thrill in their bosoms to explore such a marvelous and damned place. The danger of it only made the prospect better, at least in Ashyr's opinion. Selene was more reserved about the whole thing now that she had more than just herself to think of. But she was still determined to help and there was still that excited anticipation of adventure.

"We will go in through the front door." Caleldir stated. "Many groups make the mistake of going in through a side entrance, but the front is the safest to enter. It is a relatively neutral area, devoid of the really awful things that lurk inside." The closer he got to the monastery, the paler and more ethereal he became. He was not quite transparent, but his ghostliness was rather more obvious.