A Dry Spell

Story Info
A new friend leads to new experiences and a hot neighbor.
6.5k words
4.48
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I graduated from college at one of the worst times. I couldn't find work anywhere and it seemed neither could any of my friends. We all went back to our home towns, and a few lucky ones were able to move to the city. I made sure to keep in contact with them as even a part time job and a couch was better than living with my parents and at best doing odd jobs for a bit of cash. What's worse, was that without any money I couldn't go anywhere. Which meant knowing only the same people that had never left our town. It was fine enough, but the first few months at home had me crawling up the walls for a girlfriend, or even just a one night stand. It was turning to summer and I had no prospects, no job, and nothing but time on my hands.

Cue trolling craigslist. I had been drinking a little and thought why not? I put out a personal ad. I'm sure my message was pitiful. I don't remember exactly, and I have no interest in signing back in to check what my wording was. I do however remember something along the lines of "I don't care what you look like as long as you have big tits". I can't believe, looking back, that I didn't get 10 messages that very night.

After posting my irresistible message, I decided to look through the ads to see if there were any I could respond to. It was ninety percent men as I scrolled, and the few messages from women were not exactly my cup of tea. One wanted to be dominated, another spoiled, and another was far beyond what I had even considered in terms of kinks. Then I saw something odd. A male for anyone. He was just looking for a jerk buddy. Someone to surf for porn with, jerk off together, and never hangout otherwise. I thought about it for a bit, and though I considered myself straight, I emailed him. I was curious what he got out of it. I didn't intend to ever see him, just... why?

A few days had passed and when I checked my email it came flooding back to me. He had responded. He talked about the thrill of it. That someone else was there and that it was taboo for guys to do together. He also talked about how he learned new ways to play with his cock, and even found new websites and videos to enjoy. As I read through his email, I realized I was actually considering it. I shook my head and signed out of my email. It was a shared computer and I really didn't want anyone to stumble along that gem of a late night decision.

That weekend I went to a party at a friend's place. We normally hung out there, and he occasionally provided drinks as he had a nice paying factory gig. What was different about this night was that his girlfriend had a couple of college friends visiting. Not just college friends, but women. When I got there I had to hold myself back from running up to them. As the night progressed though, I became aware that they both had boyfriends. I had put back a few drinks in order to build confidence and not stumble over myself with my words, but now I was drunk and hornier than ever, with nothing to do about it. Depressed, I left early, hopped on my bike, and rode home.

Despite only being around 10pm, my house was dark. It was quite welcomed as I didn't want to be bothered. I sat down at the computer and did some regular check ins, signed into my messenger and my email. My email... I had three new messages. All responding to my post! I had a sudden rush and clicked into the first. Spam. The second and third proved to be equally disappointing. That left the top of my inbox the reply from the 'jerk buddy'. I clicked into it and read over some of the paragraphs again. I quickly found myself responding with more questions. I was so curious why someone would do this. I hit send and began to bring up some of my favorite sites. Being quiet to make sure I could hear if someone was to wake up. I almost jumped when the computer chimed the familiar ding of a new email. I had the site on mute, but hadn't turned down the volume. He had responded, and in only a minute.

I clicked open the email and though my expectation was a long response to my questions it was only a single line. 'I'll explain more in person. My address is... and knock three times so I know it's you'. My heart raced. Was I actually considering this? I stared at the email and at the address. I knew where it was. It was an apartment complex about a mile away. I had been there plenty of times when I was younger, but the friend I had there moved away and I had never gone back. I was about to close out the email when a light flipped on. The stirring, using the bathroom, and back to bed seemed like ages. I found myself thinking about the fact he lived alone and... I responded. I'll be there in 20.

I loved riding at night. I lived in a suburban area so the streets were lit and the night was still. The streets were empty, No cars or other bikes, no pedestrians to share the sidewalks with. Usually I took my time, enjoying the night air and riding slow, at my own pace. Tonight was different. A mix of cheap beer and my heart pounding caused my legs to move faster. Pushing me towards my destination. Even cutting through some cul de sacs and back yards to shave another minute from the time.

I pulled into the apartment complex and though I had been bathed in light the entire ride, I suddenly cursed it. I no longer wanted to be illuminated as I was here for something dirty. I hugged the buildings and along the sidewalks. Locking my bike up to the rack, and making sure it was secure. This was my lifeline, and my freedom from home. I wasn't about to let it be stolen. As I clicked the lock into place, I saw a red glow from the balcony above me. Someone was there, and my guess was, smoking a cigarette. A moment of panic, but I realized I couldn't see their face, and since I was in an area just as dark, they couldn't see mine. I took a deep breath and walked up the stairs and turned to head to the number I was given. When I looked back, the ember was still there. I knocked in the manner I had been told, and wanted to be let in quickly. To my relief, the door opened, his apartment dark, and an older guy ushered me inside.

I took in his apartment first, looking around at the very minimal furniture, dim lighting, and knew he was a clear bachelor. I turned back to him as he closed the door and locked it. He wasn't a good looking guy, and I suppose this was a part of the reason he preferred jerking off with another guy. He introduced himself as Jason and offered me a place to sit on the couch, and a beer. I agreed to both and he came back shortly after with one in each hand and I took a big drink. He pulled his laptop closer and spread his legs a bit. He then asked me what I liked.

I looked at him a little dumbfounded. I didn't know what he meant, and told him as such. He laughed a little and told me to relax. He pulled up a regular site I knew about and searched for massage porn. He explained this was one of his favorites. As we watched, he rubbed himself through his shorts and the movie played on. The woman giving the massage was very curvy and I found myself engaged in the screen. I sipped at my beer and was locked into the movie until I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Jason had taken his cock from his shorts and was stroking openly.

I felt a little dumb at my own reaction. What had I expected, this was what he said he wanted to do. I also was a bit taken back by his size. I had seen other guys in porn, and in the locker room. Never a hard cock in real life though. His cock was longer and definitely thicker than mine.

I looked over to the screen and watched as the masseuse was now rubbing the younger woman down with oil, her body totally nude. Her hands brushing over the young woman's ass as she massaged, clearly telling us she was close to making a move. The masseuse told her she had a wonderful body, and how she must have a lot of boyfriends... then her hand slipped between her crack and touched her asshole.

Jason let out a groan. I could now see his cock more because it was glistening in the light of the laptop. My eyes were distracted for only a second before they returned to the screen. The young woman was protesting, and the masseuse calmed her, assured her it was normal, part of the massage. I was a little taken back by this, but before I could truly form a thought Jason butted in. "Sometimes they just need help to let their inner slut out". I looked at him strangely and he just smiled. He explained that this was a big part of why he liked this porn. Something simple and normal that leads so easily to sex.

I just nodded and went back to watching. They progressed further and further and soon the masseuse was riding the younger girl's face. Her large tits swaying, her big ass bouncing, and this proved to be too much for Jason. He sat forward on the couch, stroking hard and fast, telling her to ride that sluts face good and then his cock unloaded. I had seen guys cum that much in porn, but I thought it was fake. A production trick. Yet here was a guy who basically covered his laptop screen.

After a few moments he leaned back. "You haven't even started yet?" He asked in confusion. I shook my head and he told me it was cool. He was gun shy his first time too. He asked if I wanted him to find another video but I just said I should get home.

I must have rushed right out the door because he sent me an email the next morning telling me it was cool and not to feel bad about what we had done. He also gave me his number and just said if I was going to come over, I should just hang up when he picked up. That way I didn't need to explain, and I also knew he was home. I thought to myself that it was a good learning experience, but that was a one time thing.

Days went by and only one thing remained consistent. A lack of privacy. I was able to take care of myself in the shower but it was never really the satisfaction I really craved. It staved off the need for a few hours but I just had that itch. What's more, I really wanted to watch more massage porn. I had been thinking about it and wondering if I had developed an urge for it. A few days rolled around and I began to think about seeing Jason again. I'm sure he had favorites he could show me and I could actually stroke without worrying about someone banging on the bathroom door or walking in on me.

I decided I had enough and called his number. It rang a few times and just before I lost my nerve, he answered. I hung up, left the house and got on my bike. I took the regular route this time. Less in a hurry and more that it wasn't dark out yet. I kept telling myself, I'm just going to meet a friend. You ride to your other friends places, this isn't out of the ordinary. His complex looked different in the light, and much less shady. I felt more at ease, until I got to the bike rack. I looked up as I was chaining my bike up and once again saw the glow of a cigarette, but this time the owner's face, and entire body for that matter, were in plain view.

She was hot. Not in the traditional way mind you. I don't think she would show up on a hotel porno. She was thick, with short hair and alt rock clothes. I looked up at her as I locked my bike up, and she seemed to be watching me. I made my way to Jason's door, and before I could knock I saw a note saying to just come in.

I pushed my way inside, trying to hide myself from the woman I just saw and found Jason on his couch, sitting back and relaxing. He told me he was surprised to see me after how I bolted the last time, and that from now on the door will be unlocked after I call. I nodded and locked it behind me, moving and plopping down on the couch next to him. The screen of his laptop was already open with tabs preloaded. It was also clear of the mess he had made the last time.

He asked me if I had anything on my mind and I responded quickly with massage porn. "Hot, wasn't it?" He asked, but I watched as he quickly closed a lot of tabs. "I had some stuff prepped but... massage it is!" He says, as he starts to open a new browser. I sat back and began to help myself and rubbed through my shorts. This caught his attention and he laughed. "Maybe you should take it out first so I don't just beat you to the punch?" I was nervous, but felt he was right. No one knew I was here. Or why. I might as well go all in. I slid my shorts down and freed my own cock, beginning to stroke. He did the same but then paused before touching his own.

I remember his words very clearly. "Help a guy out?" He said, so casually it caught me off guard. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him strangely. My confusion was answered quickly as he reached over and took my other hand, bringing it to his lap and then wrapping it around his cock. His hand over mine, he began to stroke his cock with my fingers. "Just stroke me while I find pictures." I couldn't believe what was happening and soon was distracted when the laptop loaded a page with gallery after gallery of women. It was all in a massage setting, sometimes two, sometimes more. Scrolling down as he stroked his own cock with my hand.

It was warm, slimy, and not altogether unpleasant. I had never touched another guy's cock, but here I was, fingers gripped around his shaft as he guided them up and down. I found myself stroking my own cock in rhythm. I guess this was normal. Just something that guys do when they are stroking together? It seemed reasonable enough, and he was providing me with the visual stimulation to go along with it. I kept stroking with both hands and suddenly I realized his hand was no longer guiding mine. His hips bucked and met my strokes as his hands now typed, bringing up more porn.

Jason changed over to another tab and brought up a video site. He typed furiously and I became aware that it was a favorite of his. After a brief loading period the video began but he skipped forward. It was a man and a woman using a tied up woman. They were using her body and she kept struggling against the restraints. I found myself stroking us both faster as she went back and forth between willing and unwilling participants. Sometimes sucking, sometimes turning away. Sometimes looking angry, and others overwhelmed with pleasure. I found myself sucked in completely. I couldn't look away.

Then I felt it. I felt the pulsing in my hand and heard Jason grunt. An almost familiar sound and I looked down. My hand was now covered in his cum as he pumped his hips. I hadn't aimed like he had before so cum was spurting all over his shirt and shorts, dripping down from my hand. I let go and raised it up, cum dripping from it onto his couch. "You should use it to stroke man, it's great lube" He said with a grin. Was he serious? I wasn't sure what to think but I just gripped my cock with both hands. Stroking the cum onto myself I did find it to be more slick, and soon, with the help of the video, I released. I practically passed out. Days of build to this moment and I melted into the couch.

Jason disappeared for a minute and returned, wiping himself with a handcloth. He tossed it to me and I did the same, finding it was warm and wet from the faucet. It felt nice and I shivered with an aftershock of the orgasm. He told me I could hang out or jet if I wanted to, and I decided on the latter. As I was walking out he told me I was getting to be a proper stroke bud. What did he mean getting to?

Over the next few weeks Jason's place became a staple of my routine. I didn't want to do it too often, but I found twice a week was necessary. Usually mid week, and then after going out on the weekend. Only once did I call and he wasn't there. I guess mornings weren't a good option, but I only tested it once. Usually it was in the evening or late at night when my urges got to be too much. I tried to continue being discreet, but it seemed that his neighbor liked to get her nicotine release at the same time I got my release. She even started to nod to me, but I tried to pretend I didn't notice. Usually on these visits, I would end up stroking us both off. He offered a few times to return the favor but I guess I just wasn't ready for that.

Towards the end of the summer I got to go and visit my aunt. It wasn't a long trip, but it seemed long enough. Sharing a room meant no privacy and by the time we were heading home I was boiling inside. I found myself fantasizing about going to Jason's apartment. It felt a bit odd, but I just couldn't help it. When we got home I did my best to be casual, but I'm sure I ran right to the computer. I had been out of contact and wanted to see if anything was going on, and I was right to wonder. My friend was having a bigger party and it was tonight. I also got several emails from Jason. The first was telling me he had a new 'technique' to show me. The second was a few days later, asking me where I was. The third was apologizing if a new technique was too much, and he hoped to see me again. I felt a little bad for not telling him I had gone out of town.

I emailed him back and told him I had plans for tonight, but I might be able to swing by after. I also said it was cool, I looked forward to the technique. And to be honest, I was curious what it was. The rest of the afternoon I was unable to control myself. My thoughts just went back and forth between the party, and Jason's.

I left a bit early for the party. I dressed a little nicer, but I was post college without a job. It was just jeans and button down. Either way, I wanted to impress whoever I might meet there. I went slow, not wanting to get sweaty as I rode, but the afternoon was cool. It seemed like things were on my side and I rode around my friends neighborhood for a while as I got there far too early. I was glad I did, the party seemed like it had started properly when I got there.

At first, it was everyone I hung out with all summer. I was starting to be disappointed, but more people showed up. Some from out of town even. I was playing drinking games and having a great time when I saw her. The girl from Jason's apartment complex. My heart dropped into my gut. I thought maybe she wouldn't recognize me, but that passed quickly as she waved and walked over. My head spun with anxiety she would tell people I had visited all summer, and the other thoughts were on how she looked.

She was dressed to kill. She had on a fantastic skirt that hugged her large ass well, but her top... It was kind of like a leather vest, and underneath it was a fishnet shirt that went from her neck to her wrists. My attention was drawn into her massive chest that seemed to jiggle perfectly as she took each step. I continued to have notions to run, but panic froze me in place until she tapped her cup against mine. "I'm Vanessa" She said as my conscious mind finally returned to me. I found out Vanessa was a few years older than me, studied in the same subjects, and even had the same taste in music as I did. Before I knew it, the party was winding down. I had talked to her almost the entire night.

I got the courage to ask for her number, which probably came from the alcohol, but she smiled and wrote it on the back of my hand. I think she had waited all night for me to ask. I also think she wanted more, but I was too chicken to ask. Besides, I had told Jason I would come by. I felt like after leaving for a week I owed it to him. I said goodnight to her and as I was walking out the door she giggled a little. "Say hi to Jason for me the next time you see him". My face was on fire, and I darted from my friend's house. She knew? I shook my head and put it out of my mind. That was a problem for another day.

It wasn't a long ride to Jason's place from my friends. I was there in a few minutes and I circled to see if I could see the familiar ember glow, but that porch was dark. I locked my bike up and stumbled up the stairs. Opening the door, but it was locked. Right, I hadn't called. I knocked, but then remembered that there was a code before, and knocked again as I had been instructed so long ago. Jason opened the door and laughed when he saw me. "Looks like I need to down one or two just to catch up with you". I realized I must have looked smashed, but the truth was, I was pretty drunk.

12