A Duet of Fates

Story Info
A genderbent fanfic of Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala.
8.8k words
3.5
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naboo

An inhuman scream floats on the winds of a desert, sand bleached by the might of two suns. Pain, shackles, and huts filled with looming shadows. Another scream, this one familiar...

With a gasp, Anakin Skywalker shot up from her bed. Her skin was moist with cold sweat and her heartbeat raced. Her skin began to pimple from the cool air as the shadows from her dreams dissipated into the darkness around her. The lavish furniture of the Noobian villa emerged as her eyes adjusted. She sighed to herself, noticing the moonlight filter through her bedroom.

She climbed out of bed, and wrapped her sheer cotton robes over her nude form. She caught her breath as the rough robes itched against her skin.

The robes of a Jedi remind us of our path, Master Obi-Wan's learned voice comes to mind. She closed her eyes to help clear her mind; beyond the shadows. Her body began to warm slightly as she used the Force to sense the senator slumbering in his chambers beyond. She could feel his calm heartbeat beating rhythmically. Her thoughts lingered on how frightened he was just days ago during the latest attack on his life. The memories of the past flooded her senses:

Anakin rushed into Padme's quarters and spotted the two Kouhun worms poised to sink their venomous pinchers in, as he slept. She unsheathed her saber from its holster as she leaped the distance to the bed. She ignited her weapon with a ksshhhh. And with two quick slashes, the insects were dead. Not a moment too soon.

Anakin's fingers became raw as she grasped tightly around the bed sheets. The rough sensation of ragged cloth suddenly brought her mind back to the present. She abandoned any attempts to sleep, and walked to the adjoining balcony to clear her head. She was greeted by the cool lakeside air and distant birdsong. Her mousy brown hair whirled gently on the wind. On the ripples of the lake, orbs of bioluminescence danced. She closed her eyes and sensed below the surface an ancient rhythm of predator and prey; lingering and darting. The Force always seemed to make her problems disappear.

"The lights of the waters of Naboo glow with the teeming life found within." A familiar voice, husky with sleep, called from behind her.

Anakin had been so entranced by the visions of life and death beneath the waves that she did not notice the mundane presence of her beloved, Padmé Amidala, close by. She assumed the senator had risen and come to see what had cast a shadow into his room. He was aghast when she turned to him; her robes loosely covering her nakedness. She was not the girl he remembered meeting on Tatooine many years before. While stunned as he may have been, she could see his eyes eagerly exploring what he could. She could sense his thoughts slipping towards something more primal. Quickly, his thoughts dissolved to more stoic ideals as they always did. But his flushed face unveiled his true desire.

"My apologies, Ani. I- just wondered- what you were doing up this late?" He attempted to look elsewhere to distract himself from her, but his gaze slipped to the curvature of her body. Anakin could sense her senator's heartbeat quicken. Anakin bit her lip when she heard Padmé call her by her pet name.

"I couldn't sleep." She replied simply. Unsure of how to explain the dark shadows haunting her from the distant desert. Without warning, he was suddenly standing beside her with his hands folded before himself awkwardly.

"When I had a nightmare as a child, I would take a boat out onto the lake and let the waves lull me back to sleep". Padmé continued to speak of his childhood, but Anakin heard none of what the senator said. She was gazing into Padmé's brown eyes, lost in her fantasy of him taking his hand and placing it on her hip. Just then, she could feel him tenderly caressing her side. Her heartbeat quickened and cheeks flushed as she felt his warm breath on her cheek. He was captivating with his bright amber eyes and dark hair, perfectly messy from sleep.

Padmé began to mumble another apology as they locked eyes again. She kept staring into his eyes, willing him to kiss her and take her to his bed. Instantly, his lips crushed against hers, warm and soft like the lovers in the stories she heard from childhood. Instinctively, he pushed away from her, panting and self conscious that he was losing himself. He began to pace on the small balcony. His head was aching as the sweat began to bead on his neck. He willed himself to treat Ani with the respect a Jedi deserved. A respect which she wanted him to cast to the ground.

Distracted by something that had fallen to the ground, Padmé looked up aghast as Anakin's breasts were exposed to him, pimpling from the cool air. Her lower robes maintained the dignity of what little knowledge that was left forbidden to him. Time seemed to slow around them as Anakin stepped forward gesturing with her hand towards him. An unseen force guided him swiftly into her embrace. He felt her warm hands pull adeptly at the ties of his tunic, exposing his taut torso to the cool night breeze. Unbeknownst to Padmé, he pressed his lips to Anakin's neck. He quickly tried to negotiate a reason for this intrusion on her person. But it was welcomed with a soft moan and sting of nails on his shoulders. His trusted willpower began to crumble against the touch of her breast against his palm.

Anakin was drowning in Padme's touch. She wanted this; needed this. Ever since the young king walked confidently into her life when she was whisked into the stars. Watching him grow up to become this strong handsome king made her yearn for his touch even more. She craved the feeling of his rough large hands pawing at her body. Suddenly, his tender lips were crushing into her, taking away her breath. The taste of his lips was intoxicating as she felt his growing passion and arousal rub against her thigh. She anticipated his hand grabbing her under robe and met it at the unbinding knot. Challenging it and instead guiding it to his own.

Padmé felt conflicted by his duty and festering need. The senator realized that he was naked before his guardian, but he didn't feel vulnerable. Instead he felt confident and hungry for what he desired.

They stumbled embraced, back through the open doorway to the senator's bedroom, the door shutting behind them automatically. Still kissing, they found their way to the foot of Padmé's bed. Anakin stopped kissing him. She reached out with the Force as the small flame inside her sparked a little brighter.Her body became warm as she guided Padmé on to the bed without laying a finger on him. She lavished in seeing her bare King before her. She admired his impressive physique that was so much better than she could imagine. Instinct replaced reason and Anakin unfastened her under robe letting it drift to the floor.

Padmé watched as his guardian's robe fell to the floor. His gaze traced the curve of her bare silhouette; in full view standing before him. She stared back, but not into his eyes. With a predatory hunger in her eyes, she crawled on the bed. She studied him up and down drinking in his defined features, gliding a hand up his thigh, it came to rest on his muscular waist. Anakin straddled herself over him and Padmé let out a gasp as her tongue made contact with what she had been staring at.

She adored the sensation of the senator's hands in her hair, but with a thought, she held them against the bed frame while her hands and mouth did their work. Padmé's soft moans drove her to move her hands and lips faster; pushing him to the edge. She was astonished to hear him groan her nickname which broke her train of thought. Suddenly, she found herself on her back, wrists restrained on the bed by Padme's strong hands. Her body began to tense as he worked his mouth down her body kissing and nibbling his way between her thighs.She was about to succumb to the blissfulness of his touch until her thoughts veered towards defiance, and she freed herself from his physical restraints.

"No, I'm on top." Anakin growled, feral.

He obeyed her command and laid on his back with anticipation. She straddled his cock as he sat up to kiss her. The sensation overwhelmed his body as she lowered on to him, taking in his length. As she plunged deeper she groaned; as she grinded him she cried out his name. The two began to work as one. They sensed each other and anticipated the sensations that brought them closer to ecstasy. Anakin's hair fell in front of her eyes and Padmé tucked it behind her ears, and gave it a firm pull. He slid his other hand down her soft breasts as he planted a tender kiss on her lips. His hands continued to wander to her hips, and he pushed up harder against her. The moonlight poured into the room as they shared a moment of ecstatic bliss. Simultaneously, Anakin screamed Padmé's name as it muffled the sounds of trinkets shattering to the floor. Anakin convulsed on Padmé's throbbing cock. A warmth filled her as Padmé moaned her name. They collapsed together in pure bliss.

Soon the room became dark and quiet. Padmé had finally fallen asleep with his hand resting on Anakin's belly, where she sensed the warmth within. Anakin basked in the love of her beloved. In her being, there began a persistent need to preserve their love at any cost.

Shadows

Padmé woke from the familiar sound of Skoona birds beckoning from their lakeside coops. Memories of his childhood caused a grin to form on his waking visage. Beside him, his guardian Anakin, stirred in her slumber.

Padmé leaned toward her and kissed her tenderly on the temple. Her stirring abided briefly. The taste of her sweat awakened a hunger for the passions of the night before. He leaned back in and kissed her again on her soft cheek. Then, on her lips. Savoring the now familiar taste, he continued to kiss her, awaiting her arousal. Waiting breathlessly with anticipation.

Anakin moaned as she stirred, her body flushing and responding to her love's lips. Her moans encouraged the senator to further his pursuits. Padmé ran a hand up and down Anakin's thigh and began to gently kiss her on the nape of the neck. Abruptly, he felt himself being tossed through the air by an unseen force.

Suddenly, Anakin startled awake by the shadows of her dreams and sprang out of the bed. Instinctively, she noticed the heat from the Force that warmed her body starting to dissipate as she began to wake up. Terrified, she moved into a defensive pose as her lightsaber flew into her hand. Her body was quite tense and nude.

The blue glow of the saber shone on the beads of sweat that formed on her brow and breasts. An unfamiliar look masking her face.

Padmé stared in fear and utter awe. He slowly picked himself up off the floor, with an antique lamp supporting him, surprisingly undamaged.

"Ani, it's me Padmé. You are safe," he said, his voice still thick with sleep.

He took a step forward around the bed. Anakin stepped back; defensive, as a wash of recognition appeared in her eyes.

The saber deactivated as she stumbled forward, lacking her typical grace. Padmé caught her in his arms. She gazed up at him as he slowly brought her to the floor to sit. Gradually regaining her senses, she reached up to touch his cheek.

"Padmé, you're here", she replied weakly.

He pulled her into an embrace to kiss her once more, hoping to bring her more strength. He noticed the sensation of her bare skin, warm against his, and finally noticed his own nudity.

When they kissed, Anakin eagerly responded to his passion with her own in hopes of ridding her mind of the nightmare. She felt him squeezing her thigh as she returned it by pulling his hips closer to hers. The shaft of his cock teasing her.

Padmé began to feel instinct taking over his senses. He could hear the chastisement of his sensibilities warning him of the implications of this relationship. But in this moment he knew exactly what he desired.

Reaching down between her legs, he rubbed between her lips and found a spot that made Ani moan. Focusing his wits, she began to writhe with pleasure. He pulled her closer and she bit his neck to conceal a sharper moan.

Soon, he could feel her guiding him into her. The ecstasy of the moment, palpable and intense. She gazed intently in his eyes, and he could feel the allure of losing control to her whims. But through willpower alone, he grasped her hands in his and held them against the side of the bed. Her jaw dropped in astonishment and her eyes rolled as he began to overpower her.

Anakin never imagined Padmé would overpower her so quickly in her fragile state. She loved the feeling of his determination, a powerful fire connecting his mind and body. She also loved his prowess, especially as he lifted her hips and pushed deeper. She began to feel as if she would lose control. She needed to focus, she needed to stay in control.

But that's when she felt it.

A tingling began to course through her body and it increased in speed as it rushed through her mind. The sensation reminded her of the hot wind rushing through her hair while her racing pod whizzed through the hot dunes of Tatooine. But this exhilaration was welcomed with a delightful ecstasy.

Padmé felt his partner tense and the world seemed stuck in a riptide, pulling him away from her. He grabbed her hips harder as she moaned louder. She grabbed his back and he felt the sting of her nails as she screamed his name. The antigravity of her powers grew to an apex and he could hear the sounds of breaking porcelain and the overturning of furniture. He continued to hold onto her with sheer force of will alone, defying her mystic might.

Anakin's orgasm crescendoed as she gazed into her lover's deep brown eyes. He looked determined and full of prowess. She welcomed that idea. The council be damned. She didn't want him to waste this moment. She needed to inspire his instincts and provoke his lust in this moment. She kissed him from his lips to his ear and whispered in a voice still trembling from her orgasm, "I want you to fill me up and be one with me."

His eyes shimmered, but his determination did not yield.

"Even if only for this moment", she added when a flicker of shadowy doubt slithered across her thoughts. She wrapped her legs around him pulling him closer and deeper.

Padmé felt the pressure building within him as the words of what she had said floated through his mind enticing him closer and closer. The repercussions of this moment could be dire. The warnings of his elders. The societal need for betrothal. But the love in Ani's eyes pleaded for emancipation from everything but their love.

He felt it.

A moment of intensity and oneness between them. He could feel her heart beating inches from his. He felt her sharp inhalation of surprise and her body tense with pleasure. She released an exhalation of longing as she felt his warmth spread inside of her.

They began to melt into each other's arms kissing and enjoying the sensation between them. Anakin kept her legs around his waist but relaxed the tension that had built in them. Padmé smiled at his lover as stroked her cheek.

"Are you feeling better now? I mean- did that help?" Padmé inquired, a look of concern flashing across his bright features.

"Yes, much better." Anakin's eyes seemed to be free of whatever had troubled them in the past few days. "I just needed to feel those lips again," she smirked.

"And the rest of me as well," Padmé jested. "I hope you'll sleep in my chambers tonight."

Anakin thought for a few seconds. The implications of her actions dawned on her briefly, but she quickly pushed them away, and declared, "If you'll have me." She winked as she relaxed her legs from around his waist.

Padmé got up and offered Anakin her robes.

"I love you."

"I know." She grinned.

He felt his heart lift.

The Council

Padmé dressed in his senatorial garb, a deep red tunic that looked almost black. It was made from Karlini silk embroidered in delicate Naboo designs. He paired it with black slacks and simple shoes. He remembered his mother telling him stories of Karlini silk being used to protect royals and those in prestigious positions from blaster fire, and more practically; sweat. Ever since he could remember, his mother always made a point for him to have a special wardrobe made of Karlini silk for such events like today. Years later, she was still looking out for her only son.

His communicator began to buzz. A small hologram of his mother appeared and chided him for not contacting her sooner, but invited him and his guardian to family dinner later that week. Padmé glanced up from the holo when he heard a knock on the main door. He nearly disconnected, but bid his mother farewell.

Cautiously opening the door, a floating herald droid informed him of his upcoming meeting with the Royal Court of Naboo. He confirmed his attendance and closed the door as the droid hovered back to the palace.

He returned to his bed chambers to find Anakin and her robes gone. He walked down the hallway to her room to find her. He stood frozen in shock and awe.

"Isn't it impolite to linger in a doorway?"

Anakin once again had sensed his presence before he gave himself away. But she certainly remembered the Nabooian customs.

Her face was touched with a bit of makeup and her Padawan braid was covered by a decorative hairstyle of a Nabooian noblewoman. The first thing Padmé noticed was her exposed collarbones and the way the dark iridescent bodice of her bodysuit hugged her curves, leaving little to the imagination. Adorned with rhinestones and jewels, the dark fabric shimmered like the night sky of Naboo; dark and radiant. His eyes quickly drifted lower as she attached her lightsaber to the leather holster gripping her bare thigh. Walking over to her bed, she lifted the black shimmering tulle skirts and handed them to Padmé. He walked up behind her in complete awe of how she looked. Gently, he attached the full skirt to her waist helping to disguise her weapon. The world slowed as she twirled around him and he stepped back to drink in her immaculate beauty, like stars falling from the night sky. Practical and absolutely breathtaking.

"You look beautiful." He said effortlessly, she truly was. Her insecurities melted away as she smiled back.

"And you'll fit right in. But remember you're a friend from Coruscant," he reminded her.

"Yes, a daughter of wealthy bacta farmers from Hetzal Prime." Her smile faded as she remembered her role in the charade.

She turned her back as she rolled her eyes.

"Here as your guest and companion. I'm sure your mother will be thrilled."

As she spoke Padmé attempted to sneak up on her, intent on kissing her once more. Before he knew it, she spun around with skirts twirling, and pushed him on the ground, straddling him. She had once again sensed him. A sly smile crossed her face, as she began to gyrate her hips against his groin. She leaned down to kiss him as he attempted to get up. Their tongues danced while she entangled her legs around his waist. He stood, bracing her in his arms like a bride.

"Thanks for the practice." She winked as she hopped off of him, and fixed her gown and her hair.

Padmé fixed his own outfit, and mustered his will as his communicator buzzed.

"Duty calls," he affirmed, looking down at the message on his Comlink.

Anakin closed the distance between them to steal another kiss.

_________________________________

While Anakin had adjusted quickly to the role of Padmé's guardian, she found the stares of the his staff, and the Nabooian nobility to be difficult. Other beings usually responded to her Jedi robes with respect and sometimes fear. The dress she wore now brought quick judgment to the minds of the passersby.

"An obvious outsider" one silently mused.

"What's with that hideous hairstyle?" thought another, while flashing her a polite smile.