A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jai Singh's cock was a few shades darker than Ashok's; it suited his own body complexion, which was several shades darker than Ashok's. Jai Singh's complexion was rather wheatish that had been solidly tanned due to constant exposure to sun. His cock was slowly inflating as my hands inspected them as a kid would inspect his dearest toy. My hands slowly stroked it, holding it with both my hands, one in front of another and yet his dark purple knob was peering out. And he was not even full erect. The sheer touch and feel of it woke the deep, latent desire of a woman in me. He had been fanning this desire for the past few weeks by sexually coveting me despite the fact that I was a married and not really a virgin. It was my rather ignorant opinion that men chased other women in an attempt to deflower them; or that they preferred virgin's over married ones. Little did I realize that Jai SIngh was aiming to impregnate me. The timing was perfect! One would use caution under such circumstances but I had willingly walked into the lion's den without any form of defense.

"Do you like it?" he asked me as I was lost in my reverie. I blushed noticing his rather sincere expression whilst asking such a rhetorical question.

"It is quite adept at making babies," he whispered, sensually kissing my lips. As I tried to mouth my objection to his proposition, he planted his fat finger on my lips and firmly pushed down on my shoulders. I had never indulged in oral sex with my husband but I understood what Jai Singh wanted from me. As the thoughts of Jai Singh impregnating me floated through my mind, I realized that one of the reasons there was a sudden transformation in me was due to this desire to mate with him with clear intention of procreation. Ashok's words of starting a family were still ringing at the back of my head. The woman inside me had by now chosen Jai Singh's genes over Ashok's. And as a consequence she felt obliged to pleasure him in every which way he demanded.

I reluctantly kneeled in front of him and then Jai Singh grabbed my hair firmly in one hand and moved his penis towards my lips. There was a sense of revulsion as his unhygienic penis touched my lips. The stench of urine filled my nostrils and the musky smell of his pelvic region made it difficult for me to breath. Noticing my reluctance to part my lips he smeared his precum all over my lips. I shivered as the disgusting thought of tasting his urine came to my mind. It wasn't as if I had not imagined taking Ashok's penis in my mouth but I didn't want him to think of me as a slut. Jai Singh, on the other hand, wanted me to be his slut. As I steadfastly refused to part my lips, he slapped his whopper on my lips and face several times. If Ashok were to do that, I would have hardly felt anything but with Jai Singh it felt landed in a thud every time as it was almost thrice as heavy as Ashok's penis. He then pulled my face into his pelvis, forcing me to smell his testicles and perhaps kiss them. As I had described earlier, they were much bigger than Ashok's and made me wonder if they could also generate proportionately higher amount of semen. Jai Singh desperately tried to make me kiss, lick his testicles. My hair was undone and I was sitting on the floor, leaning back, supporting myself on my hands as he held my head with hand and kept it glued to his testicles. The musky odor was having an effect on me and I found myself yielding and kissing undersides of his testicles slowly and delicately; even though it was only my puckered lips that were doing the job, not my tongue. Jai Singh patiently waited once he settled in this position, straddling my face with my nose nuzzled into his testicles and my mouth just below his testicles right where his perineum was. A lot of the terminology I learned much later by reading on the internet and eventually came around to accepting the dark side of me as well.

I took a few minutes but eventually my body started responding to his dominant gestures. He had struck a chord deep inside me and stirred up my subservient tendencies. I would call myself a rather dominant person as I hadn't cowered down to anybody until now. Even with Ashok I wasn't made to do anything that I didn't want; a lot of it was due to his civil nature but also due to my assertive nature that never allowed him to push me unjustly. Jai Singh on the other hand had entered my life with a clear intention of subjugating me in the bed. As the feminine part of me eventually surrendered to the utterly masculine and virile man, my tongue slithered out and drew small circles at the base of his testicles. Soon, he adjusted himself and offered his testicles for me to feast on. I didn't disappoint. I started licking, sucking and pleasuring him with my tongue as diligently as I could. Jai Singh relished it and after a few moments moved forward until my tongue slide to his puckered hole. My body shivered in revulsion but my mind had no hesitation in extending my tongue to wet his back entrance.

Thus, started the subjugation of an innocent wife!

Jai Singh didn't waste much time and fed me his penis, which I promptly sucked into my mouth. It was quite big; I couldn't easily accommodate him in my mouth. Taking more than half of it was not something that I had contemplated. Except for the preliminary salty taste everything seemed normal. Jai Singh didn't waste much time though; after only couple of minutes, he conveyed his desire to mount me. Then hurriedly undressing me - with still my petticoat and blouse on - he pushed me back on the bed. My whole body convulsed as I realized that Jai Singh would finally mount me with the clear intention of impregnating me. There was hardly any pretense as he quickly shed his clothes and lay on top of me. My lips met his almost immediately as he wedged himself between my legs. He was a large man and quite overweight at that. His extended stomach pushed against mine as he tried to steady himself on top of me. With a swift move, he pulled down my pantie and quickly nestled between legs aligning his large specimen against my entrance. Jai Singh was tentative with his push and after a couple of small pushes his penis made way into my vagina. I felt my pussy stretch as it desperately tried to pave the path for his majestic cock. After a little more hesitation, he pushed a little more waiting for me to adjust to his girth. I tried to relax my muscles by focusing on my breathing. And then he pushed it all the way in. It felt as if I couldn't breathe for a few moments. Something gigantic was buried inside my body knocking my cervix out of place. My whole body convulsed and my pussy lips gripped onto his penis with all its might. My vagina gushed with lubrication and in an instant what earlier seemed like a rather discomforting experience transformed into a pleasurable one. He started thrusting away wildly as soon as he bottomed inside. Nature had equipped me to handle such a large man. I wondered how Sejal handled him. She was 5 inches shorter than me and with a petite build. Ashok weighed slightly less than myself; I was perhaps 140 lbs. and Jai Singh was way over 200 lbs. Only a few minutes later, my body shook with my first orgasm. Never in life I had imagined how intense an intercourse can feel. It easily rivaled my first experience with Ashok but all of the pleasure then was simply due to the novelty. Jai Singh lay on top of me and kissed voraciously.

"Oh god you are gorgeous," he whispered between the kisses.

"What were you doing?"

"Where did you learn that?" he asked.

"How long are you going to take?" I asked, catching my breath. He smiled.

"We are just getting started honey," he replied with a wide grin and then asked me to turn on my stomach. I had no intention of engaging in anal sex; a few times Ashok had dropped the hint of trying that but I was simply grossed out with that notion itself. However, after tonguing Jai Singh's anus I didn't think it was such a terrible idea. If I hadn't swallowed my pride and let Jai Singh take advantage of me, I wouldn't have ever learned what it meant to mate with a real man. I promptly turned on my stomach as he shoved a pillow underneath my belly. This was a position that Ashok tried a handful of times but more often than not he struggled to keep himself inside me. When Jai Singh mounted me from behind, I knew that he was from a different realm. I felt far more stuffed in this position and even his penis was a little too deep for my comfort.

Jai Singh furiously fucked me from behind. Until then I had known the purest kind of sex where the partners never overwhelmed each other. Here I was in complete awe of this man. My body shook by amazing orgasms twice during the 10 minutes or so he fucked me from behind. He seemed to be oblivious to his effect on me or perhaps he was well versed with his aura. My body was reacting in ways that I didn't knew it was capable of. Even though he would put his full body weight on top of me a handful of times every minute, my butt pushed upwards against him, in order to aid his penetration. Jai Singh took a few more minutes and ejaculated in torrents inside my vagina. Spurt after spurt his semen hit my inside walls; his penis violently jerking in response. It was a moment of immense satisfaction for me as a woman - to be impregnated by such a well-endowed man.

Jai Singh lay on top of me, trying to recover his breath and then I truly understood what it meant to be impregnated by a stud. Normal mares simply don't have the physical strength to endure mating with such studs. I let him recover and didn't object. He pulled my face and kissed me from side. There was an element of love in his leisurely kiss. Even though inside I revolted as my strong will, once again, got an upper hand over my body, I resisted the urge to fight back but instead resorted to not fully cooperating. Yet, he kept on kissing me until I finally gave in and kissed him back. The woman in me was finally accepting him as her mate.

Jai Singh rolled on his back, eventually lifting his burden. My pussy felt like an empty void as his semi-flaccid penis slithered out. Even in that semi-flaccid state, Jai Singh was considerably larger than my husband, when he was fully erect. I quickly rearranged my petticoat to cover my exposed butt and got up. I was looking for my pantie that Jai SIngh had removed it hurriedly. It was under his back; I tried to whisk it out but Jai Singh instead pulled me into his arms. The woman inside me took over and blushed profusely as it was the first time he was holding me when our hormones weren't in overdrive.

"What are you doing?" he gently whispered.

"You think it's all done - just like with your husband?"

I was shocked to hear what he said. What else could he do? How much more, I thought to myself. And then Sejal's words about sex with Ashok was not worthy about being called sex came to my mind. As I cursorily looked at the clock, it was a little over half-hour - 15 minutes of foreplay and 15 minutes of actual intercourse. The actual intercourse with Ashok lasted no more than 5 minutes. He would of course stroke me earnestly but then he had to compensate for his ineptness in some way or other. His hand sensually massaged mine and gently tugged towards him. I fell down next to him and blushed at the thought of having sex with him again.

"Honey," he whispered, gently kissing my lips, "this is just the beginning."

Women are privileged in this regard; as strictly speaking they could still entertain another man; perhaps more than a few even after having climaxed. Until know I never believed that a man could have such passion for a woman even after he ejaculated. Ashok lost almost all his interest in me after he ejaculates and usually takes at least a few hours before he shows any sexual interest again. I didn't think he would let go of me easily and at a much deeper level, I didn't want him to desert me so soon as well.

"You are the best thing happened to me until now," he quipped.

"Why? Don't you love Sejal?" I asked demurely.

"Sejal doesn't love me," he replied, "she just loves my status."

"If you wish - we can get married and get rid of her," he said rather casually. There was a moment of stunned silence. For Jai Singh to profess his love for me in a blatant manner seemed indecent. It didn't occur to me that having sex with another is equally indecent. Strangely, it liberated me from the feeling of a victim. If Jai Singh was willing to marry me - an already married woman - after having had his way with me then surely there was more to him than the animalistic urges that he preferred to flaunt. Sejal was an ordinary looking girl; and truly ordinary in every which way one could imagine. She was quite short; just like Ashok - rather plain features with a bony body structure. She had good figure and reasonable bust size but apart from her pale skin there was simply nothing noteworthy. Sejal herself had several times made raving comments of my beauty and how she would have ravished me if she was a man.

Noticing my rather concerned reaction, he asked, "Or would you rather save her marriage and her life?"

I nodded nervously.

"Well then," he said and pulled me into another sloppy kiss and whispered, "why don't you prepare me for the next one?" He slowly pushed my face towards his tummy. I understood what he meant but I had never tasted semen.

"Don't you want to clean it first?" I asked as my voice choked with fear.

"Then what's your mouth for honey?" he said without batting his eyes; looking deeply into mine.

"You are my slut now," he said softly, yet firmly.

"Your husband can never in this lifetime give you the pleasure that I can in an afternoon."

His language once again struck a submissive chord in me. As I had expected, he was about to take a very important role in our lives. If Sejal's life was to be saved then it was important for us to subjugate ourselves to him. I wondered if Ashok would make such a sacrifice to save his sister from ignominy. There was no doubt that she would have been pretty much doomed otherwise. Even then I had already committed ourselves in his service.

"Your mouth," he said, holding my face up by chin, "your pussy and your butt they all henceforth belong to me."

"Your husband can peruse them but they are primarily meant for my pleasure."

"Oh yes and these," he said, grabbing my breasts in a lewd manner, "these are meant to feed my babies."

"Simply shun the seed of your weak husband and your family will be infused with glorious Rajput blood - just the way it has been done for ages."

"Jai Singh," I said raising my voice a little, "use me whichever way you want but please don't make me pregnant."

"Honey," he said without losing his cool, "whether you like it or not, you are already pregnant."

He then unceremoniously pushed my head towards his pelvis. His well spent cock had shrunk from majestic dimensions but still looked quite sizeable, almost the size of Ashok's penis when erect. Reluctantly, I took his penis smeared in semen and sucked it. The bitter taste of his semen hit the back of my throat and after my initial allergic reaction, I settled into rhythm and pleasured him with my tongue. It just seemed as if I had already practiced for it in the past. Jai Singh was pleased and occasionally urged me to lick his large testicles. I didn't have to spend too much time; perhaps 15-20 minutes and after that he was fully erect again.

He pulled me up and quickly laid on top of me aligning his cock against my pussy. Despite my reservations, it was ready for his onslaught. With one powerful thrust he impaled me on his gigantic cock. He started slowly stroking me and believe it or not within the first minute itself I felt getting pushed towards the edge. This time, Jai Singh's focus was on me and the effect he was having on me. He kissed me slowly and deeply as I inched closer to my orgasm. I was in a trance; ever willing to please him now. Amazingly within the first five minutes, I orgasmed. He grinned ear to ear and then urged me to come on top of him. Ashok and I had dabbled into this position but often it was only a transitory position before finally moving into missionary. After letting me adjust to this position, he started playing with my anus. It felt so nice as his finger desperately tried to penetrate my tight sphincter muscles. Soon after he started rubbing my clit and the effect was immediate. I rushed to my second orgasm.

Jai Singh urged me into doggy position and took me from behind. I was keeping a close eye on the watch. We were inching towards the 15-minute mark and still Jai Singh showed no sign of climaxing. After initially letting me rest on all my fours, he pushed me forward and then pounded me with all his might. Even though it was pleasurable, I was overwhelmed with the experience. Jai Singh ignored my discomfort and ploughed me for another 5 minutes and then finally, he took me again in the missionary position.

In the missionary, he spent a herculean 10 minutes but most of it was tender love making. Just as a husband would while planting seed in his wife's womb. The only difference was that a very fat sausage was stuffed inside my pussy compared to the normal small, thin penis of my husband's. He slobbered over my mouth and I kissed him back as he expected me to. I accepted his seed as willingly as I did the first time.

After catching our breath as we laid next to each other, he once again confessed his love for me. He once again extended his proposition of marriage and discounted any affection for Sejal. I was in a quandary. After getting defiled by him, I wondered if going back to Ashok was a good option. Yet, I knew that such a move would destroy Sejal's life and I cared for her too much to take such a rash step. The only option was to play my role as his whore. We both lay listless and perhaps dozed off to sleep for what seemed like an hour or so. Neither of us cared to even adjust our clothes. As a courtesy to his tremendous effort, I lay on my back, allowing his semen to reach deep inside my womb.

Jai Singh laid next to me hugging me very closely and almost slept in my arms. For once it felt good sleeping next to a man who could handle a woman of my size. In some ways, it always felt that Ashok was no match for me - even though I loved him very much. The demure wife in me wondered if I would ever be the woman that Ashok had married to. I dozed off as these thoughts played through my mind. After half-an-hour or so, I woke up and tried to get my hand from under his head but that woke Jai Singh up and he lazily murmured, "What's the rush?"

"It's my anniversary today," I complained, "a few of our relatives would be showing up tonight."

"You have not answered me," he quipped.

During the sweet nothings he whispered several times whilst having sex and just before dozing off, he had popped his question as well - "Do you love me?"

"You know the answer," I retorted.

"You shall learn to love me," he whispered as he took my hand and slid a gold ring on my ring finger. I was shocked and asked me, "what is this?"

"This is the proof," he replied, "that you are my mistress."

I was taken aback by his claim but knew that it had to be my fate.

"It's a special ring - my grandmother gave it to me; supposedly a present for her my wife."

"Then Sejal is the rightful owner," I replied and tried to remove it from my finger.

"No this is for you," I said, stopping me.

"Sejal is just a facade - the real queen would have to be you!"

"Anyway, she has no life if you had not agreed to the proposal," he argued.

"Jai Singh," I pleaded, "I am married woman - what you are saying is not possible."

"Kamini - you have nothing to worry," he assured.

"No one would know and even if your husband suspected something he would simply turn a blind eye to it. You are doing it to save his sister's life. This is not lust but a sacrifice."