A Factory of Human Vices Pt. 01

Story Info
A factory that automates kinky and Fetish Fantasies.
4.2k words
4.35
12.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a complete work of fiction and I do not believe this should happen in reality. This is just something that got me... excited today for some reason. Would love some critique. Could write more of this if enough people like this.

Wanted

Are you tired of living life as you have been? Are you bored, anxiety ridden, depressed, and perhaps even pent-up? Are you homeless, poor, friendless, familyless, or even just a virgin? Are you 21 or older? Great! Then the Daftsian Factory may be for you!

We offer a number of services and all of them are free. All of our services offer free food, drink, lodging, medical and dental care, as well as sexual relief and kink care services. But what do we actually do? We have created a factory that automates life, learning, training, intercourse, and everything else. If you are curious, have questions, or just want to leap in, then call us (*-***-***-****) or email us at Admissions@DaftsianFactory.

Make sure to have this Flier with you!

Leanne Durand looked over the flier that was handed to her with an impassive stare. It was one that she had seen several dozen times and was always how this whole thing started out. Mainly, it was to make sure that this was not a forgery or Copy. It kept the applicants low and slow coming.

Which was good for this pair of young people, a young woman of twenty-one and a young man of twenty-four, who had happened to come in at pretty much the exact same time. They both were waiting in the lobby of what looked like an office building and were both dressed comfortably in sweats and a t-shirt.

They both had correct Fliers with them and they both, especially the young man, seemed nervous. The young woman just looked less so, more anxious than nervous.

She waved a hand at both of them, "alright, both of you. Come with me, we will be chatting in my office."

"Oh, o-okay," she said, getting up from her seat. Her loose green t-shirt did very little to flatter her figure, but she still looked like she kept herself looking healthy and fit. Her brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail that showed off her face and pretty green eyes. The sweatpants however, hid help to highlight her waistline, which was fairly petite.

"Coming," said the young man. What he wore actually helped him, compared to the woman, but did not follow the rules quite as well. He wore a pair of maroon and yellow basketball shorts with a gray tank top that highlighted his build. A build that was mildly pudgy, but still showed his muscles moving while he walked. His dark hair was buzzed down and his jawline was strong, which helped his appearance.

Both followed Leanne, a stout woman with a generous figure. She wore business attire, a white blouse with dark pencil skirt and heels, but her hair down. Her skin was naturally tanned, but her heritage was unknown. She just looked rather gorgeous to the average viewer.

Just out of the waiting room, Leanne took them into a hall and into the first room on their left, simply marked, 'Admissions Room.'

Inside, the room was rather lifeless. Just a good sized table with eight office chairs sitting on one side of the table and three on the other side, opposite the door. Leanne walked around and took a seat across from the door and gestured at the many seats remaining. "Go ahead and sit down. This will not take long."

Both of them looked at each other and then took a seat, with one seat in between them. Leanne observed them both for a long few seconds before internally sighing and readying herself to dismiss both to... forget this ever happened.

"Okay, you two," Leanne said, talking with authority. "This discussion is about to get very intimate and will likely get very uncomfortable, very quickly. If either of you have any problem answering ANY question or doing anything I tell you, you will just be dismissed. If you answer all my questions honestly and do everything required, I will be keeping you. If you wish, of course. Do you understand?"

Both still refused to look at each other but both did redden at her words. The very idea of an 'intimate discussion' made them both imagine things that may not be far from the truth. But the blush let her know their level of knowledge in the 'intimate' part of life.

"I do want an answer," Leanne told them.

The young man answered first, "I understand."

"Oh, ah, me too," the woman replied, back stiffening up.

"Relax a little," Leanne told them. "We haven't gotten to anything interesting yet."

"Sorry," she responded instantly.

"So, I know you both have some idea of what is in store for you. The Flier you got did not lie, it just did not give all the information away. First, and let's start with you... Trent," she said, the young man stiffening at the sound of his name. "You came here for a reason. I want to hear why in some amount of detail."

Trent hesitated for a moment.

A moment too long as Leanne snapped her fingers to get his attention. "Come on, we don't have all day."

"Yes, Miss," he nearly shouted, startled. "I'm here because I won't be able to afford rent this month on my studio and I can't go home. I left a few months ago to be with my ex-girlfriend. She cheated on me soon after and now they won't take me back. I said some... kinda fucked up things to them when I left. Also..."

His pause went on long enough that Leanne snapped at him again. "Come on, do not hold back."

"Also, my girlfriend cheated on me because I was nervous to fuck her. I am still a virgin and I want to get laid sooo bad," he admitted, his blush deepening.

Leanne nodded, "okay. And you, Amy?"

"I was turned on by the idea of your flier and even more when I asked questions through the emails and the answers I got. Money isn't an issue, but finding someone who'll do to me what I want and keep me there. That's my issue, and why I am here," Amy answered.

At least she wasn't as bashful as Trent. "Are there any family, friends, or anyone else that will miss you if you are gone for an extended period of time? I know you answered in the Emails, but I have to ask again."

"Not for a while, at least," Amy responded. "My Dad will eventually wonder and start asking questions but that may be a year or three, tops."

Leanne nodded at the answers. "Okay. So far so good. Next, Trent, and this is where I suspect that you will especially have issues. Are there any lifestyle kinks or roleplays that you have tried and want to continue? For your convenience, if you look down at the table, you will both see a long list of everything we have compiled up to this point that people have been interested in. Some people aren't sure it is a thing until they see it like this."

Trent and Amy both looked down at the table to see its dark surface light up and white words light up its surface. A list of things from Ageplay to Zentai appeared on the screen/ table and Trent looked over it, his eyes widening as he looked at it for a long two minutes. Luckily, he did not have to ask any questions since the screen also gave definitions.

"Uh, I guess... I'm not sure. I haven't really thought about it before, just kind of... you know," he said, getting embarrassed.

"You masturbated to whatever made you hard at the time?" Leanne asked, a small smile quirking her lips up. "I understand. Think about it for a minute. Amy, how about you?"

"Uhm... there are so many that I am curious about. But I have done a few of these briefly," she replied, taking a few seconds to decide how to answer. "I have done... Somnophilia, receiving and giving. CNC, petplay, and I tried being cuckqueaned once."

"I, uh, haven't done any of this," Trent answered, rubbing the back of his head, embarrassed.

Leanne nodded her head, "That's alright, it happens. So, do either of you two have any fetishes that you require to get off?"

"I need to be submissive," Amy said immediately. "I have tried being on top and it did not work. If you put me in a submissive place and I can be down for almost anything."

"And you?" Leanne asked Trent.

"Oh, I, I want to be taken care of," he said.

Leanne nodded again. "Okay, just so both of you know. Once both of you are logged into the system and sign the contracts to make sure no one can sue us, that is it. You will be strapped into the factory's systems and you will be stuck until the contract ends or we pull you out for a check up. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Amy answered.

"I do, but..." Trent said, quietly unsure.

"What is it?" Leanne asked. "If you have any reservations, now is the time to ask."

"How long are these contracts?" he asked.

"Well, that was what we were going to discuss next," Leanne told him. "Is there anything else or shall we just go into it?"

He nodded and gestured for her to continue.

"Alright then," she said. "Contracts come in a few versions. The main difference between them is length. The first and shortest contract is simply called the trial period and is only two weeks long. Then it increases to a year, then five years, ten years, or permanent."

"P-permanent?" both of them asked at the same time.

"It is an option," Leanne informed them. "If you chose it, the only way you'd ever leave is if the military forced their way in here to take you OR we shut down this facility. But if we have to terminate the contract due to that reason, everyone in here gets a giant settlement check of at least a million american dollars."

Both looked a little calmer at the thought of that much money but Amy perked back up first. "Do we have to choose now which contract we want or what?"

"Now would be preferred," Leanne answered. "Unfortunately, given the nature of this facility, we cannot have you leave until you know which contract you want or you choose to leave for certain. No going then coming back."

"Well, I am staying," Amy told her already. "Put me down for a year."

"Are you sure?" Leanne asked. "There will be no going back once you sign it."

"I'm sure," Amy said "Can I sign it now or do I have to wait?"

"Look at the table."

Amy looked down and found a long stream of words about three feet in length stretched out before her. Two parts were highlighted. The first confirming the time in the machine and the second where she should sign.

Amy signed it without hesitation.

"Okay, if you would, please remove your clothes to be ready for the next step. What about you, Trent?" Leanne asked.

Amy stood up from her seat and slowly began removing her clothes. Trent watched the whole time, transfixed at the beautiful young woman removing her clothes in front of him. She wore no underwear whatsoever so her breasts and pussy were bared to the air when she was done.

"What about my clothes?" Amy asked, unsure as she picked up the pile.

"Just leave them on the table. Someone will store them for you." She then turned back to Trent. "Trent? Do you want to do this or not?" Leanne asked again, raising her voice.

"Do I want- Yes, yes, I do," he said, his tone almost dreamily.

"Great," Leanne said. "How long would you like?"

With a slight, goofy smile, he said, "two week trial."

With a nod, Leanne watched as the table pulled up a similar document to the one that Amy just signed. "Sign here," she told him, pointing to the same highlighted spot.

And he finally hesitated again, but not for long. With an audible swallow, he signed his name with his finger.

"Good," Leanne said, standing up from her seat. "Now disrobe, Trent. Then I will take you to where you will be 'Installed' into the Factory. Oh, and Amy, your shoes as well."

"Oh, okay," Amy said, removing her shoes.

Trent stood up and removed his shoes first and then removed his tank top. When he pulled down his shorts, he was wearing underwear and was slow to remove them. His member hardened as he pulled them down, both Leanne and Amy looking at him and staring with wide eyes. It was a nine inch dick.

"Wow," AMy breathed out, then covered her mouth.

Leanne was less caring, commenting only, "your ex-girlfriends loss. I have seen a lot of penises in my job here, Trent. Yours is one of the better ones that i've seen. Both aesthetically and size. But leave your clothes and shoes on the table. Let's get you both settled in."

Leanne led them back out of the room, down the hallway, and away from the lobby. She led them to an elevator, meeting no one along the way.

Trent asked, "if we were going to go far,why did we have to get naked in there?" he asked, covering his crotch.

"Company policy. Only employees can be dressed in the Factory," she answered.

The elevator closed to a stop a moment later, opening to a large area that had the chill of the underground in the air. Leanne led them out of the elevator and towards a door that was straight ahead. As they walked, Amy and Trent could see the Factory in motion.

Large decagon shapes made of clear materials moved upon metal crane-like arms. Each arm passed the decagon and inserted them into slots in different parts of the facility. Areas marked with large words like 'RETRAINING', 'BREEDING', 'BRAINWASHING', and even 'HEALTH' were clearly marked. As they stared, the could make out the silhouettes of what looked like people in those ten-sided shapes.

"Those are smoother rides than you'd think," Leanne said, pausing and seeing the nervousness in them as they watched and slowed. "Come on, keep up, it's too late to go back now."

"What?" Trent said, suddenly panicked. "Why? We can just go back and forget we were ever down here."

"But you already signed the contract and it has been processed. You are ours for the next two weeks, Trent. Now come on," she ordered.

But Trent had already taken a step away from Amy and Leanne. "No no no, I'm done. Take me back, I do not consent to this anymore."

"Are you refusing to hold up your end of the contract? There is a penalty clause if you-"

"No, I'm done. Get me out of here!" he shouted, making a scene.

"Alright, the security system heard me warn you and you still refusing to cooperate. Trent, under the contract you signed, you are now ours to do with as we see fit for the rest of your days. You really should have read the contract," Leanne said, a vicious glint in her eyes.

"What? That's unfair!" he protested.

"I do not care," Leanne enunciated. "This is a service that we offer for free and you get panicked before you even get into the system. It's extremely pathetic. And, sadly, way more men do this instead of women."

He balled his fists and took a single step forward, "and how are you going to stop me from just leaving?"

"Oh ho, you're threatening me now? That is bold, considering your state. Come on, do something, you are not leaving here," she urged him, her grin feral.

Trent did decide to do something, but it wasn't an attack like he threatened. He instead released the tension in his fisted and lowered his head, acting as impotent and small as he had since they had first met in that lobby.

Leanne approached Trent, staying just out of arm's reach just in case it was a trick. "It really is too late for you," she told him simply. "Come on, it is not going to be that bad. Let's get you inside."

He did not say anything, just hung his head down low and followed behind her and Amy.

"Does our contract really say that?" Amy asked, now nervous for a different reason.

"Oh, it does. But it doesn't trigger often enough for it to really be important." Leanne shrugged, "I would not worry about it. Even if he will never leave her again, neither of you will even spare a thought for that in a few minutes."

With those words, Leanne walked them into the doorway ahead of them.

And it was like they were in another entirely different building. It went from nice underground lair to five star hotel. Immediately to each side of them, were two cases that were barely big enough for each of them individually. And inside each, were a set of metal cuffs covered in leather for comfort. Each looked like the words fetich technology sounded, awesome, but kinky.

"Alright, you two, stand spread eagle," she instructed. Trent obeyed very defeatedly, his submission obvious but more like defeat. Leanne did him first, taking the cuffs from the case marked with his name and locking them on. Two for his wrists, two for his ankles, one for his neck, one around his waist, a small one as a cockring, two for his biceps and forearms, and two for his calves and thighs.

The end result looked less kinky and more leatherwork, but Leanne moved to do the same with Amy.

"Why so many?" Amy asked.

"These have many functions. One of which is that they electrically stimulate the muscle groups to avoid atrophy. The other is that each of these have specific, lets call them frequencies, frequencies that the machines can move. This lets them float you out of your case and into specific positions as needed for the machine. Very few people are required. Isn't that cool?" Leanne said, honestly a little enthusiastic.

"It is," Amy said, not moving as Leanne finished clasting the last one, her collar. "Whats next?"

"Next, I take this last thing from the capsule and fit it over your eyes," Leanne said, reaching into Amy's capsule. When she withdrew herself, she was holding what looked like a full VR headset. She held it up for Amy to see and handed it to her for inspection.

"I know this will sound dumb but-"

"Why the Headset?" Leanne responded with a chuckle. "Mainly, to enhance the experience. There will be times that you will see other people, but mostly it will be very automatic. This will help keep your stress low and loneliness and depression down. We are getting them more and more advanced every year. As they are, these haptically connect to everything happening to you in VR. It also helps you sleep when you need it and simulates your favorite food, without the calories. Isn't this just awesome," Leanne lauded the device.

"That is," Amy said, looking it over. "It doesn't look impressive though."

"No, but it is deceptive. Shall we get you inside so you can find out? Eventually, you will have an issue telling reality from the VR. Sort of like the Matrix," Leanne described. "Just without the mind control overtones."

"Cooool," Amy said. "Shall I just-" she cut herself off, miming herself putting it on her head.

"Go for it," Leanne allowed. "Just push that little button on the side so that they act more like goggles. Yup, like that," she said as Amy pushed the button.

Leanne moved over to Trent's capsule and grabbed his headset. He still said nothing, just allowed it to happen and let her put it over his head. "Just so you know, Trent. I was exaggerating a little. Your case will be handed over to someone else after you are installed in the system. When you are next taken out of the system for a check-up, you will get a chance to plead for release. Okay."

He still looked pitiful, like a man heading for the gallows without any hope. But Leanne had little care for the young man and just led him inside his capsule. A door on the inside slid shut, and Leanne said to Amy, "want to know what it will look like for you in a minute?"

Amy looked and watched as Trent turned around in his capsule with little nervous steps. Then his hands began to pull upward and he lifted off the floor and floated in the air by the belts. It arranged him so that he was laying spread eagle, parallel to to ground, his cock now hard and in the air. The system twisted him around, over and over, manipulating his position and flexibility as his system was configured.

Then it set him down to the floor of his capsule, on his knees, with legs spread and arms locked behind his back. Then an arm grabbed the capsule and there was a hiss click of the capsule disconnecting from the room. He was smoothly withdrawn from the room and hauled him away. The room sealed the capsule's departure within a few seconds with another, unmarked, capsule.

12