A Faithful Husband_ALL

Story Info
My wife shares me with her BBW best friend. All chapters.
4.6k words
4.53
11.8k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read some of my other stories, you know that my wife had a group of friends who had known each other since seventh grade. The self-named "Dallas School Girls" included seven women and one gay man. Now all in their sixties, they have stayed in close contact, even though their lives took them in many different directions.

The last time I saw the entire group was at my wife's funeral. They showed up in full strength, taking care of every detail from scheduling the Temple to organizing the food to wrangling my sometimes-overly controlling brother-in-law/rabbi. They literally saved my sanity.

Since then, many of them have come to me individually to share love and support. But one woman reminded me of the time we came together as a threesome with my wife. This is that story.

It's almost guaranteed that I'll be on a tight deadline when a city transformer blows out in our neighborhood, leaving the house in the dark. This time, my wife called her good friend Sydney to ask if she still had power. She said she did, and I was welcome to park my laptop on her dining room table.

Within 15 minutes, I was set up at Sydney's apartment while my wife left to run what errands she could. Within a couple hours, I made good progress, mostly typing and editing while Sydney puttered around her place.

In her sixties like all the "Dallas School Girls," Syd is what I would call a Big Beautiful Woman. At least six-feet tall, with broad shoulders, wide hips, huge butt, and magnificent boobs. I know nothing of bra sizes, but I suspect hers were far along in the double-alphabet. She had black, shoulder-length hair that framed a square face. Known by many for her temper, she always had a smile and joke for me. Her laugh was deep and full. And when she hugged you, my friend, you knew you had been hugged!

She had a reputation as one of the top civil lawyers in town. If you wanted to sue an unfair employer or a careless manufacturer, you hired Sydney. She was famously known for calling a judge a putz. To his face. During a trial. And got away with it!

Can you see why she's one of my favorite people?

I struggled to focus on my work as she moved through the apartment. Wearing only a loose concert t-shirt and gray sweatpants, her ass bounced when she pushed the vacuum, and her huge, braless tits swung from side to side as she scrubbed the counter top.

After working for a couple of hours, I was pulled from the screen by the biggest pastrami sandwich I had ever seen being set next to my laptop.

"Hungry, hon?" Syd had the strongest Texas accent of any of The Girls. She was standing over me, grinning. Her boobs bounced inside her shirt while her nipples made themselves known only a few inches from my face.

I pulled my eyes away from her tits, but her smirk indicated she had caught me looking. "I sure am. I didn't realize how long I'd been working."

Sydney stepped toward the kitchen pass-through, picking up her own plate in one hand, and two bottles of beer in the other. She sat across from me at the dining table and slid one bottle within reach.

She raised her bottle. "Cheers to beers"

I joined in "and legs behind your ears." Our bottles clinked.

Wrapping her lips around the bottle, she pulled a long drink before sighing in satisfaction. "That's good." She held the bottle to the side of her neck. "I'm so hot. This is just what I need."

I gave the room an approving scan as I took a first bite. "You've been working hard."

"That, too."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on. I know you've been ogling my tits and admiring my butt."

I started to apologize. "Well, I ..."

"Nah, it's OK. Why do you think I dressed like this, hon?" She hefted both boobs in her large hands. "You think it's comfortable dragging these things around unsupported?"

"I don't suppose it is."

"It's not. I did it for you."

"What?"

She stood up and walked slowly around the table. "So, you can look. It makes me feel good to know you're looking; to know you want me." She was standing next to my chair, again, with her nipples pushing at the thin fabric. "And you do want me, don't you, hon?"

Her fingers played across her breasts, pausing to caress the firm nubs.

"You want to suck on these tits. I've seen it in your eyes since the day we met. Even now I can see you getting hard inside those jeans. Y'know, your wife brags on you all the time."

She took hold of the hem of her shirt and started lifting it over her substantial stomach.

"She says you get pretty big when you're excited."

She stretched the shirt forward over her boobs, bringing it to her neck. The flesh was thick and sagged from the weight of her amazing jugs. Her areolae were wide and puffy, pushing the huge nipples right at me.

"And you are excited, aren't you?"

I gulped.

"Look how hard you are, hon. You want to fuck these titties?"

"No," I squeaked. Then more strongly, "No, Sydney. I mean, yes, obviously I do, but I can't. I'm married. I made a promise to my wife."

"Is that the same wife who told me you love to eat pussy?"

Her shirt was now forgotten on the floor and her fingers were sliding under the waistband of the sweatpants. "That the smell of raw sex makes you crazy? And that ... oh!" Her fingers were far down her pants, obviously touching her pussy. "And that you can't wait to taste it?"

She quickly brought her fingers to my face. Covered in her sticky juice, she rubbed them across my lips and under my nose.

"Smell that, hon? See how wet I am? All for you." Her hands plunged back into her pants. "Oh God, you've got me so hot. My clit is tingling between my fingers and my cunt is dripping." Her hips twitched in response.

My cock was pushing against the denim until it hurt. Yet I could only stare at this giant, sexy creature pleasuring herself for my benefit.

"Please fuck me, hon. Here. Now. We won't tell your wife."

That broke the spell.

"There will be nothing to tell. Syd, I don't know what kind of signals you think you've been getting. Yes, I look at you. I think you are sexy beyond belief. But I will not betray my wife. She has been my partner, my love, my life for nearly 20 years, I could never cheat on her."

She started to lower her pants. "Not even for ..."

The doorknob rattled.

"Oh, shit!" Sydney jumped back, yanking the sweatpants up and floundering for her shirt. She got as far as holding it to her chest when my wife walked in.

The room froze.

"I was going to ask how the day went, but I guess I know." My wife's tone was more interested than accusatory.

My wife was only 5-foot, 5-inches and quite petite, compared to Sydney's six-feet of imposing womanhood. But targeted by my wife's wrath, Syd's confidence deflated. Her hands dropped to her sides and the shirt dropped to the floor, leaving her huge tits on display.

"My fault," Syd started explaining as my wife shut the door. "And you were right."

"I was right?"

"You said he would never cheat on you." Syd glanced at her boobs, still flush with excitement. "I tried everything."

"Yes, I can see that." My wife nodded to Sydney's sweatpants. I glanced down and realized the crotch was soaked in a dark gray stain.

Syd hid her face in embarrassment. "Yeah, I got pretty worked up. I started feeling myself as I tried to convince him to fuck me. It felt good, so I kept going. I begged him. I shoved my fingers into my soaked cunt and brought them out for him to taste."

A side note about my wife: she loves dirty talk.

She stepped up close to Sydney. "You fingered your pussy until you were hot and wet."

Sydney nodded, lowering her eyes. My wife put a finger under Syd's chin and lifted her face, forcing the other woman to look at her.

"Then you rubbed your smelly cunt juice on my husband's face, hoping that would make him want to lick your clit?"

"Uh huh. But he ..."

"Y'know, I think I might like to try that myself."

"What?" Sydney seemed a bit confused but I knew where my wife was headed. My cock knew as well.

My wife continued. "You shared your pussy juice with him. Share it with me. Now."

Syd blinked several times, then hooked her thumb in the front of the waistband and stretched the pants open. My wife glanced down inside.

"Nice, but that's not what you did. You said you touched yourself and shared it with him off your fingers." She grabbed the front of the pants, tugging them wider. "That's what I want!"

Sydney tentatively slid her hand down her front, fidgeting her fingers for a moment before bringing them back out.

"No no no, Sydney. That was nothing."

My wife grabbed Sydney's wrist and shoved the hand back into her pants. "Deeper. Feel the heat inside. Thumb your big fat clit. Make it wet."

Sydney's eyelids fluttered as a shudder went through her body.

"Bring me a mouthful, bitch."

My wife released Syd's wrist as the hand came into view. Glistening, even dripping with thick fluid, the fingers turned toward my wife's face. She opened her mouth and extended her long tongue.

I watched enraptured as her lips closed around the fingers. Sydney shuddered again, gasping at the sensation of my wife's amazing tongue.

My wife released the fingers, licking her lips before turning to me.

"Quite good. Hot and sweet." She beckoned me to her. "You really should try it."

Mesmerized, I walked to where the two women stood in the center of the room. My wife was still holding the front of Sydney's pants. She nodded to the other woman. This time Syd smiled, eagerly reaching in to finger her wetness.

"Take your time, dear. Enjoy yourself."

Syd moaned as she reached further down before finally bringing her hand to my lips. I felt my wife's hand on the front of my pants as she leaned to my ear. "Taste her, baby."

With my eyes focused on my wife, I sucked on Syd's fingers, savoring the flavor of her desire.

"Yummy, isn't she? I knew you would never cheat on me. But I knew if I told that to Miss Slut here, that she'd have to test it." She looked at Sydney who was still a bit stunned. "But he didn't cheat, did he? I think that deserves a reward, don't you, Syd?"

"A reward?"

"Yes. I think he should sample your cunt juice from the source." A smile burst across Sydney's face as she finally caught on. "Get those pants off, then sit your naked ass on the couch."

As Syd quickly complied, my wife pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss before whispering, "Sydney may look scary, but she loves being told what to do." A quick wink. "We might as well get undressed, too. It will save time later."

In no time, my clothes were strewn around the room while my wife's were carefully folded and laid on a chair.

Like both Sydney and I, my wife was in her mid-sixties. Her bright red hair was cropped close around her face. A light dusting of freckles scattered across the pale skin of her square shoulders and collar. Her breasts are small, but firm with tiny, sensitive nipples that love any attention. Her stomach was trim but soft, giving way to wide hips and a thin covering of soft red hair on her pussy.

Her green eyes light up when she smiles, and flash when she is aroused. They were flashing now.

"Eat her, My Love. Make her cum like the slut she is."

Already rubbing and tugging her swollen nipples, Sydney grinned at me and spread her legs. As I have said, she's a big girl. Even spread wide, her thighs touched at the top, blocking a view of her pussy. Any hair was also hidden by the fold of her stomach hanging between her legs. I could not have been more aroused.

Like an explorer entering a cave, I got on my hands and knees, and crawled between her legs. Taking my wife's advice, I started giving instruction. "I know this is what you want, Syd." I lifted her stomach, revealing a thick thatch of dark hair. "You want me to suck your clit. Hold this out of my way." Moaning, she released her boobs to take her stomach from me, freeing my hands to part her thighs. "I'm going to drink from your cunt until you cum on my face." I closed in on her pink lips, using my nose to nudge the hood of her clit. "Understood?"

"Uh huh," was all she managed.

I gently blew across her hot, wet, opening. Her groan told me she was ready.

"Or," I leaned back a bit, getting a whimper of remorse, "is it no fun when you have the wife's permission?"

I glanced behind me where my wife was sitting cross-legged on the floor; one hand on her breasts and one working her clit.

"I guess we'll have to find out."

The time for slow foreplay was over. I dove back in, forcing the loose flesh away as I started kissing the thick lips of her pussy. My tongue found her clit and began lashing at it like a whip. Sydney cried out, "OH, YES. That's what I want. Fuck." I sealed my mouth around the swelling clit, sucking it hard while my tongue continued to swirl around and over it.

I heard my wife's voice from closer behind me. "Get your fingers in there? Fuck her deep."

Then I felt a hand on my balls and realized my wife had lain down on her back between my legs. As one hand fondled my tightening sack, the other wrapped around my hard cock. She tilted it away from my body, straight down. Suddenly her hot wet mouth had surrounded my engorged head. I groaned loudly.

It took no effort to insert one, then two fingers into Sydney's wet pussy. "Fuck my fingers, you tramp." As I slid them in and out, matching the rhythm of my tongue, Syd started to push back, grunting with each stroke.

"That's her sound," said my wife. "She's going to come." She renewed her attention to my cock, forcing it deep into her throat.

I added another finger to Syd's hot hole, pumping faster and rotating my hand so the fingers curled against the sensitive bumps along the front. When I found that impossible soft spot, Sydney shouted in a low rumble from deep inside her large body. "FUCK! THERE! AGAIN! DON'T STOP!"

My wife chimed in. "You heard the lady." She gripped my balls as they tightened against me, pushing me deeper into her mouth. Each time I got near the back of her throat, she would swallow, closing her muscles around the ridge of my cock head. It was all I could do to focus on finger fucking the pulsing cunt in front of me.

"I'm going to cum!" Syd and I practically shouted together.

My wife pulled her mouth from my dick long enough to scream, "YES! Cum you horny fuckers!" Her fist wrapped around my shaft, she pounded its full length while licking and sucking the head. Sydney shouted once more and began to spasm as her orgasm wracked through her. I shot a huge load into my wife's mouth, then another, and another. I heard her muffled scream as she found her own pleasure in swallowing my heat.

All three of us seemed suspended in time; caught between nature's miracle that is great sex and the inevitable consequence of complete exhaustion.

Then Sydney started to laugh. It was a deep, warm chuckle that vibrated my skull between her thighs. Treating myself to one more long inhalation of her pungent satisfaction, I backed away, carefully making sure not to crawl on my wife's hair as I slid down her body. I felt my dick cooling, leaving a wet trail over her chin, between her breasts, and along her stomach. When I looked down, she was giving my cock a finger wave.

"Bye, my friend. Hurry back."

Now it was my turn to chuckle as I lowered my lips to hers: a sweet kiss full of a lifetime of shared experiences. Some old. Some new.

She cooed. "Mmm. Sydney's pussy. It has been a while."

"Whose fault is that?" Syd asked, as she flung one leg over us and started to stand up.

I could only shake my head. "There's so much about your past I still do not know."

I kissed her right nipple, then her left. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Nothing important, My Love."

Syd had made it to the table before having to sit down, almost out of breath. "The beer's gone warm. Want a cold one?"

"Yes, please." We answered together.

"Then get one for me while you're at it."

Did I mention Syd's humor rubs some people the wrong way?

But we had both known her long enough to love her in spite of herself, so we sighed, kissed once more, and helped each other to our feet. We stood for a moment, embracing each other's nakedness.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I'll get the beer. You want half a sandwich?"

My wife looked at the multi-layered behemoth on the plate. "Ah, a Sydney sandwich. I think 1/4 will do."

Syd finished her mouthful. "A Sydney sandwich. I like the sound of that."

"Hold on." I sat at the table with the beers and a large bread knife. As I carved into the sandwich, I felt I had to correct Syd. "Before we sandwich you, I need to pay some attention to this lady."

My wife swallowed some beer. "Me?"

"You're the only one who hasn't cum yet."

"That's not true. When you ... "

"I know you take special pleasure from deep throating my cock and swallowing my cum." I caressed one of her nipples with the back of my knuckle. I saw her eyes flash. "But it's not really the same." I took a drink of cold beer, then leaned down to kiss the other nipple. "Is it?"

"Oh my. Um. No. Not the same. You win."

Sydney fanned her face with a paper napkin, putting on a very thick accent. "Why, you young'uns, I do declare. You're apt to give me the vapors right here."

"What are the vapors?"

"My Lordy, all I know is that I'll have to reupholster this very nice chair when you're done."

I took a bite of the sandwich, trying to look pensive as I chewed. My wife tilted her head as she asked, "What are you thinking?"

"Only that it would be easier to change the sheets on Sydney's bed than redo the furniture."

"It would, wouldn't it?"

Syd sat up straight. "Now hold on. You two have a perfectly good bed at home."

"But we couldn't have the lights on at home."

"Very funny, but ... "

Before Sydney could finish the thought, my wife grabbed my hand and we ran to the bedroom. Not bothering to close the door, we leaped onto the large king-size. I rolled on top of her for a good kiss.

Sydney cast a shadow in the doorway. She flicked on the switch, illuminating her naked body as well as our own. "Well, now that y'all have the light on, what do you intend to do?"

My wife looked up at me expectantly. "Hm?"

"First, I'm going to kiss you some more. While I'm doing that, I will start caressing you. First your face, taking your cheek in my palm with my thumb under your jaw. Like this"

She sighed. I heard Sydney flounce (there's no other word for it) onto the chair at her vanity table.

"Then I will let my hands wander: your throat, your back, along your arms. All very lightly. Followed by my mouth, blowing a soft, warm breeze along your skin."

I felt more than saw the goose flesh creep along her arm.

"Eventually, not too quickly but eventually, I will move my attention toward your center."

"Mmm. I hoped you would."

As I did, I followed my own instructions. "I will close in on your chest, admiring the soft swell of your breasts as they rise and fall with the change in your breathing. Again letting my fingers lead, they will dance around your curves, hinting but not yet giving in to the call of the sweet, beckoning nipples."

My wife raised her arms over her head and I kissed her arm pit, inhaling her natural perfume before moving down the outside of a breast. Several more warm, soft kisses to awaken the skin around her areolae. The nipples themselves got bigger, like flowers lifting their petals, searching for the sun.

"I will let my kisses move down, away from your nipples, pausing to pay special attention to your navel. My tongue will explore there, probing as a promise to probe deeply elsewhere. But I hear you moan and realize you feel neglected; cheated.

"I slide back up your body, my cock hard and slick along your thigh. I let my mouth find your nipple, swollen and begging. My tongue circles it in a random swirl before I pull it into a sudden, firm kiss. I suck hard, sending electricity straight to your clit.

12