A Faithful Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you don't know the HALF of it," teased Tina.

"Well, I can almost imagine, the way he looks in those tiny trunks!" grinned Jane.

"Oh you noticed how he fills them out, huh?"

"How could you MISS it?!? It looks like it could tear it's way outta there!"

"It probably could. That thing gets so big – and it gets hard as steel! I'm not even exaggerating – I'm pretty sure he could pound in nails with that hammer!" said Tina, slipping back into her tone she used when sharing details with the girls at work.

"Hmmm," moaned Jane involuntarily.

"You know, if you promise not to get too carried away, I bet I could convince him to show it to you," smiled Tina.

"Shut up Tina! You are insane," exclaimed Jane.

"I'm totally serious. If we could get rid of Jem for awhile, I'd show it to ya," said Tina completely serious.

"Get rid of Jem? Why?"

"Come on girl. Get serious. That would totally crush Jem's ego, don't you think. Men have very fragile egos when it comes to their dicks, and I sense that Jem's probably not the largest in the world..?" said Tina, phrasing the last few words more as a question.

"Well-to be completely honest. No, he's not. But he's still awesome. Do you think it'd upset him?"

"It would literally crush him. That's why we have to get rid of him!"

"I have no idea how we would do that," said Jane. "Besides, he wouldn't show me anyway, how embarrassing!"

As soon as Jane had said it, she found herself wishing that Tina would find a way to get Mike to show her.

Her curiosity was simply RAGING! And, though she would never admit it-her pussy was literally gushing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It had gotten completely dark. As the booze began to dwindle, each of the couples started departing from the party. Finally, the only ones left were Mike, Tina, and Raquel. They were all swimming around in the pool, playing a game of water basketball. They were playing girls against the guys, and were complaining that the guys weren't letting them win.

Jem could tell simply by looking at his wife that she was pretty uncomfortable. In fact, unless he was mistaken, Jane was definitely distracted in some way. Just as he was about to ask her what the problem was, his pager went off.

"Damn!" both he and Jane said at the exact same time, as if each of them were one of Pavlov's dogs. They both realized that the party was pretty much over for Jem – this also caused Jane's heart rate to quicken. Could this be the excuse that Tina had mentioned earlier to get Jem away from the party so that she could catch a look at Mike's huge cock?

Jem stood up in the shallow end of the pool, and moved to try to squeeze by Tina and Mike. There was simply no room to get by them to climb up the ladder. At this point, Mike did something that completely made the girls laugh out loud.

He grabbed Jem by each of his arms, and lifted him up and out of the pool as if he were a small child.

"There ya go little man!" he laughed, as he dropped Jem on the outside of the pool. For the second time that evening, Jem felt extremely embarrassed, but at the same time, his pager continued to sound, and he had a feeling it was probably something very important.

"Sorry guys, I gotta take this," said Jem, as he looked at his pager, grabbed his towel, and headed for the sliding door that linked the deck with the back of their house.

"That's OK Jem, we understand," said Tina, seeing the opening she had been watching for.

"What shitty timing!" complained Jane to the back of her husband's head, acting more disappointed than she actually felt at the moment.

"I know babe, and I'm sorry," replied Jem as he walked away, feeling guilty for leaving his wife alone to entertain the guests, and probably have to clean up the mess on her own.

"Don't worry about us Jem," called Tina to him, "we'll find a way to keep ourselves entertained, and we'll help Jane with the cleanup," it was almost as if Tina had read his thoughts.

Now everyone had gone, including Jem, leaving only Raquel, Jane, Tina, and Mike. The four had gotten bored of the water basketball game – and a little bit cold, since the sun had gone down, so they decided to get out of the pool. They sat in lawn chairs by the pool, and continued to drink, chat, and laugh.

And most of all, Mike continued to gape at Jane. He finally decided to breach the subject. "Damn, you look hot in that yellow bikini," he bluntly stated, eliciting surprise from the girls as they sat there.

"I knew you were staring at her all night," said Tina, laughing.

"I can't help it baby, don't you think she looks amazing in that suit? It's like she's a super model or something."

"Yeah, she does look hot. I have to admit it. Should I have not brought you over here? Is she going to steal you away from me?"

"Being the sex animal that you are, I doubt that anyone could compete with you baby," replied Mike to his girlfriend, making her smile in the process.

Nobody noticed that Jane reddened at the comment. Actually, she thought to herself, she bet that she could be just as wild as Tina in bed, and suddenly felt a little jealous that they were so easily discounting her. They might just be surprised at what she was capable of, given the opportunity!

"No, I was just admiring how she looked, that's all baby," replied Mike.

"Well baby, I can tell you – she's been doing the same thing with you all night!" replied Tina, in a sultry teasing voice.

All three girls laughed a little bit at this. They could tell that Tina was getting ready to get wound up. When she started talking, there was no telling what outlandishly personal thing might come out of her mouth!

"Yeah, Jane's been staring at your crotch all night long," she continued.

"Tina! I have not!" lied Jane.

"Oh you have too. You might as well admit it. I've caught both you AND Raquel staring at his crotch half the night, wishing you could see what's underneath that tight little red Speedo he's wearing!"

"I have not!" insisted Raquel, even less convincing that Jane had been.

"Oh yes you have! I've definitely caught YOU," laughed Jane.

"Well I caught YOU doing it too!" laughed Raquel, pointing an accusatory finger back at Jane. Every time Jem wasn't looking, you were like a kid in a candy store!

They all laughed again.

Tina quieted all the laughter and kidding immediately when she said, "Baby, why don't you just take away all the mystery for these girls?" The night was suddenly dead silent. Everyone just stared at Tina as though she had lobsters climbing out of her ears.

"Why whatever do you mean dear?" asked Mike, just a little bit too coyly. It was as if he were acting out a script that the two of them had planned out for him to say if the opportunity were to arise. He was definitely a hunk, but not such a great actor.

Tina, on the other hand, seemed to thrive on situations that helped put her at the center of attention in any way necessary. "Well, I've been bragging up your giant black cock to my friends for months now, every since you started fucking me. Half the time, I think they think I'm just making it all up. Don't you girls?"

"Well, Tina does tend to exaggerate," answered Raquel, obviously liking the way this conversation was turning. Jane just looked on, feeling her cheeks flush with embarrassment and excitement. She intuitively knew that she should be shutting down this conversation. She was happily married, loved her husband, and should simply state that and put an end to this silliness. The truth of the matter was, however, her raging curiosity and excitement simply would not allow her to.

"So you guys think my girl here is a liar then, is that what you're saying?" asked Mike, with a devilish grin beginning to appear on his face. He had the look of an ornery young man on the playground that had just been given an irresistible dare, and was not about to back down.

"I think they also doubt your manhood baby," grinned Tina, continuing to egg him on, no matter how unnecessarily it was.

The three girls were sitting side by side on the patio furniture. Mike stood facing the three of them. He hooked his thumbs under the front of his suit, pulling it away from his body slightly, the girls held their breath.

Jane and Raquel sat staring at the large, muscled black man, unable to so much as blink, as Tina stared at her friends, smiling knowingly. She had them, and she knew it. Mike stood before them, as if he were a paid stripper.

"Whoop! Whoop!" Shouted Tina, encouraging her built boyfriend, her voice sounding every bit as drunk as she actually was.

"Come on baby, give my girlfriends the treat of their lives, and let's see it already!" shouted Tina impatiently.

But Mike was not about to be rushed. He obviously had some other agenda in mind first.

"I want to hear them say they want to see it first," replied Mike, suddenly showing feigned shyness.

"I'm dying to see it already!" replied Raquel without any qualms, causing everyone to laugh. Mike's confidence seemed to be growing. He knew they all wanted to see, and he knew this was going to get VERY interesting.

He had never had a married white woman before, and the idea was starting to make his heart rate quicken a bit, especially one as hot as Jane. Tina was indeed a good bed partner, however, he had taken her in every way possible, and she was honestly beginning to bore him a bit.

This married little thing would be the biggest accomplishment of his life. He wouldn't rush it tonight, he would remain patient. However, he WOULD test the waters with her a bit. Before giving up the hot piece of ass he already had, he would make sure she was a definite possibility. He already knew he could (and probably would at some point) have Raquel. He might even start doing all three girls at the same time, without them knowing it. Now THAT would be a conquest.

"What about you Jane?" asked Mike, still playing the shy part.

"Hmmm. I dunno. I'm a little afraid Jem might find out, and then I'd be in trouble. I wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea," said Jane quietly, as though thinking out loud.

"Get the wrong idea like you'd like a little big dark meat," thought Mike to himself. Instead, he said out loud, "It's not like you'd be cheating by just looking."

"Yeah, what's just taking a quick peak gonna hurt Jane? Don't be such a wuss!" exclaimed Raquel, obviously very eager to see the rest of the story for herself. All of Tina's stories were coming back to her too, and she was getting impatient with Jane's reluctance.

"Well, OK," said Jane.

"Oh no, no no, that's not good enough! You have to say, 'Mike, I want to see your big cock' to me before I'll show."

"Oh my God, you guys are all crazy!" exclaimed Jane, laughing as she felt her cheeks redden from blushing.

"Mike, I would LOVE to see your awesome, big black cock," said Raquel, again trying to get things moving along.

"OK, now see? That's pretty good now. You, little girl, will definitely get to see now," answered Mike. Jane again felt a slight pang of jealousy that Raquel was stealing Mike's focus from her. She still felt very reluctant, due to wanting to remain completely faithful to Jem, but she also didn't like being shown up by her friend.

"Well, what about you Jane?" prodded Tina.

"Mike, can I see your cock?" asked Jane, tentatively.

"Well, we'll have to work on the enthusiasm," said Mike, causing all of the girls to burst into nervous giggling.

Once again, Mike hooked his thumbs under the front elastic of his shorts, struggling to pull the tight garment out far enough to clear his bulge. Next, he began to slowly slide them down.

Just as his thick, long, black pubic hair was just begging to come into view-and just as the three girls sat, transfixed by the show, he stopped again.

"You sure you wanna see Jane? I mean, I don't wanna force you into anything you don't wanna do," he asked.

"Mike, can I please see what can only be a truly amazing cock that you just barely seem to have tucked away in there? I've been dying to see it every since Tina started telling us what a magnificent fuck machine you are, and how huge it is!" said Jane, without taking a breath.

"OK, that works," said Mike.

With that, Mike pulled his short down to his knees in one quick motion. The largest and thickest cock either of Tina's friends had ever seen instantly sprang into view before their feasting eyes.

"Oh my God," said Raquel with a nervous crackling in her voice. "That is the biggest goddamned dick I've ever seen in my life!"

"I had no idea penises got even half that big!" said Jane.

Both Raquel and Jane were leaning forward on their patio chairs, straining to get the best look they possibly could.

"Isn't Little Jem's this big?" asked Mike, with a smirk on his face.

Jane couldn't help allowing an audible laugh to escape her mouth on that one. The laugh ended with a slight snort, which caused them all to share a good laugh.

"I guess that's a no," laughed Raquel.

"You think this is something, this is about half the size it gets when it's hard," bragged Tina, as she gestured toward Mike's cock, smiling at her friends.

"OK, I showed you mine, I think you guys should show me yours now!" said Mike to the girls.

"Now wait a minute," started Tina. "I don't think..."

"Now I didn't ASK you what you THOUGHT, now did I?" scolded Mike, harshly. "And I don't recall phrasing it as a request!" he growled. "I showed you mine – now it's YOUR turn – take the top off!" It was true, it was more of a commandment than a request.

Tina closed her mouth, and tilted her head slightly to the side. For a moment the girls thought she was going to tell him to fuck off, get mad, cry, or do anything other than what he told her to do. They were wrong.

Tina shrugged a bit, reached behind her and felt for where her bikini top tied in the back. In a moment, she found it and pulled on the string, causing it to come loose. She stared him directly in the eye as she pulled the garment away from her, exposing her bare breasts to him – and the other girls.

Jane thought that her friend Tina did have very nice breasts. Not overly large, but very perky, and her nipples small and completely erect.

"Your turn Raquel," said Mike absently.

Raquel didn't even hesitate. She reached behind her, grabbed her string, and jerked it loose, causing her small breasts to immediately come into view. As Jane looked at her friend, it was obvious that she was excited. Tina's nipples were hard, and you could tell she was excited, but it was obvious that it was a bit MORE than that with Raquel. Her breasts were a little larger than Tina's and her nipples were also erect, and if you looked close enough at her, you could see that she was literally panting.

All of them now turned to Jane.

The sexual tension was thick enough by the pool that you could literally cut it with a knife! Jane was the only one with her entire bikini still on. Mike stood before the girls completely naked, amazing, large, and commanding. Tina and Raquel were now topless.

Mike turned back to Tina, surprising them all by not demanding to see Jane's tits.

"The bottoms now," demanded Mike.

Tina just smiled. "Boy you are a naughty boy, aren't you?"

He grunted an inaudible response. No further words were necessary. Tina untied the bottom of her suit, and let it fall away – never taking her eyes from his captive gaze. Her pussy came into sight for all. Her heart-shaped, neatly trimmed, brown pubic hair shown for all to see.

He turned again. "Raquel," he said.

"Yes sir," she answered, nearly tearing off her bikini bottoms in an effort to please this large buck. Her dark black bush came into view, and everyone could see it was glistening with her excitement.

Jane suddenly felt VERY out of place, and wished she could just simply disappear from the scene. She was just wondering how she could inconspicuously slip away and leave them alone, when his steely gaze turned to her. She felt all resolve to disobey ooze from her consciousness.

"Your turn," he said simply.

"Huh?" was all Jane could stammer.

"Now Jane, take it off," Mike commanded, leaving no room for further questions.

Jane suddenly had no desire to question this man. She would do whatever he told her.

"You wanna see my tits Mike?" she asked him, suddenly emboldened.

"Yeah, I want to see you married tits. I want to see the erect nipples on those married tits, knowing full well that they are hard from seeing a real cock for the first time in your life," Mike answered, surprising all three girls.

Jane heard an audible moan escape her lips at this response. It was as if he had looked into her fantasy world, read it, and was acting it out before her.

Jane felt her heart pound. She was so turned on, she knew she would do whatever he commanded. Suddenly she understood exactly what Tina was talking about. That whole thing about being powerless to resist him, no matter how much of an ass he was-Jane now understood what she meant. There was something so shearly masculine about him, it was simply hypnotic.

Jane took her turn fumbling behind her for the tiny string that held her bikini top. Suddenly the idea of showing her breasts to this mammoth fantasy man had completely taken hold of her. It seemed that simply the idea of this overwhelming stud seeing her tits, and being the ONLY man besides her husband to have seen them - was completely overpowering to her.

She groped for the string a moment longer with trembling hands, and suddenly found it. Before she released it, her mind turned once again to Jem. Even though she was hornier than she could remember being in her entire life, she still had no intention of cheating on her husband. But just the same, at this point they were really just teasing each other, and she didn't consider this cheating. She would tell Jem about it all later, and she knew that they could laugh about it together.

With that, she pulled at the string, it freed, and her large tits seemed to spill out of the bikini top! Just like her two friends, her nipples were completely erect and protruded proudly from her perfect breasts. Her friends were both beautiful in a girl-next-door way, but Jane was simply cover-girl beautiful. And this fact wasn't lost on Mike.

"Damn!" said Mike.

"You like?" she asked, smiling. For this first time this evening, she felt in control. She felt like she was the center of this large man's attention, and she loved it. She felt somewhat intoxicated by it.

Without having to be told, she slid her thumbs into her bikini bottoms, smiling, she said, "So Mike, do you wanna see? If you do, you have to tell me? You have to ASK me."

Tina looked doubtfully at her man. She was beginning to feel a little uneasy with the power that Jane seemed to have over her man.

Mike smiled at her boldness and said, "Show me that sweet little married pussy baby. That tight little pussy would feel like virgin territory to a cock like mine!"

"Mmmmm," Jane moaned. She didn't need any more encouragement as she began sliding them down, she turned it into a bit of a strip tease, turning her back to them, shaking her ass a bit, and slowly sliding them down and stepping out of them.

Next, she turned and faced her friends and Mike. She smiled as their eyes took in her completely shaven pussy, bald as the day she was born. She stood in front of them completely exposed for all to see. She saw Mike's cock twitch at the sight. She smiled.

"He seems to like what he sees," smiled Jane, pointing at Mike's already stiffening cock.

"I don't know. I think you girls need a closer look. I think you should kneel in front of me, and take a closer look."

None of them seemed to have any inclination to argue. All three girls immediately dropped to their knees in front of him, staring aptly up at his bulge, turning their heads, straining to see his amazing cock from all angles.