A Faker's Progress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Maybe I shouldn't let him fuck you. Perhaps I should kneel over you and have him fuck me from behind right in front of your eyes. You'll see his cock plunging in an out of me and you'll know how good he's making me feel. He might even take it out and rub it over your face. How would that be? You'll want to make yourself cum but you won't be able to touch yourself, and we'll just leave you like that.'

Lucy glared at her with frustration and fury. 'You wouldn't', she hissed, 'you're supposed to be my best friend. You promised. I need him in me now.'

Rachel laughed. She rubbed my cock up and down along the line of Lucy's slit, pushing it between her labia and teasing her exposed clit. She began to moan and I could sense the anticipation building in her. Rachel must have sensed it too, or perhaps she noticed how wet Lucy was becoming, because she directed my cock downwards so that its head was poised at her entrance.

'Do it to her, do it now', she said insistently.

I pressed forward and popped effortlessly into Lucy's cunt, bringing a slight gasp and then a groan from her. I looked down between our legs and could see her being spread wide, her opening stretched around me. I penetrated gently and then withdrew, surprised not to have encountered anything of a hymen.

'She's used a vibrator on herself – quite regularly, Rachel said, by way of explanation. Maybe that's how things are these days. I'd deflowered two virgins in the space of a week and neither had required me to break through an intact hymen.

I took that as a hint that an over-cautious approach wasn't necessary. I pushed firmly and sank the whole way into her until our pubic mounds met, and then slid back out again, until only the tip of my cock remained inside. Wetness coated my shaft down to its base, leaving no doubt as to the depth to which I'd gone. Then I pushed back in, feeling her body yielding to my penetration. I kept this up for a few slow moments, steadily easing myself into her and hearing her moan as she felt the walls of her cunt being stretched. I was almost panting as I felt her tightness surrounding me. It felt exquisite.

Rachel lay beside Lucy and reached up to hold her hand (which was still tied to the bed, of course) but looking all the while at that spot between our legs where we were joined together as I moved rhythmically in and out of her.

'Isn't it wonderful,' Rachel breathed into Lucy's ear. You're being properly fucked for the first time. It won't be long before he comes inside you, you're so tight his cock won't be able to take much more of it.'

'No, and I won't if you keeping talking like that either', I thought.

Rachel turned over slightly. She abandoned Lucy's hand and slid her fingers between our bodies. I felt them tease around Lucy's stretched entrance. She made a 'V' between her forefinger and thumb so that my cock moved between them, before she switched her attention to Lucy's clit. At the same time, she leaned over and took one of her erect nipples into her mouth. As I felt Lucy respond, I began to thrust harder until, suddenly, she let out a cry and I felt her body tense beneath me. Her cunt suddenly gripped my cock and within seconds my hot cum filled her belly.

I collapsed on top of her, thoroughly spent. I'd been lying there for a few minutes when, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Rachel glance towards the door. Her eyes suddenly widened and she gasped 'Mum!'

I twisted my head round and looked over my shoulder to see Cassie standing at the door.

'I'm sorry, I didn't know... I was just wondering where you all were. I didn't mean to...' From the sound of her voice and the look on her face – as much as I could see of it – I thought Cassie was probably close to tears. I suspected that she'd been there for a while and had witnessed me cumming inside Lucy.

Rachel leapt off the bed and ran over to her mother. Lucy grabbed the duvet and did her best to cover us with it.

'It's alright, mum, don't worry, please don't worry.' She paused briefly. 'Why don't you come and sit with us.' Cassie looked round at us all with a tinge of pinkness on her face. 'I feel a bit awkward being the only one dressed', she said, 'and I'd be one too many if I undressed too, so I'm going to leave you all to it. I'll go down and make some tea and I'll see you all soon.'

As soon as Cassie left the room, Lucy covered her face with her hands as if to hide herself. 'Oh God, I'm so embarrassed', she said. 'Your mum seeing me like this. And how much did she see?'

Rachel took hold of Lucy's hand. 'Don't be embarrassed', she said. 'You know when you were asking earlier about what had been going on.'

Lucy nodded.

'Well, what I didn't tell you was that mum was there when I lost my virginity. If she did see you, then I'm sure she would have thought it was all rather beautiful, just as I did. And now', she added, 'it's your turn to watch while I get him hard again and inside me. A girl can get rather aroused watching her best friend getting fucked and I need a bit of relief.'

*****

At the end of the afternoon Lucy headed for home but before she left Rachel had a quiet word with her. She explained all that had happened and told Lucy that I'd be more than happy to see her if she happened to pop round while she, Rachel, went back to university.

Later that day, Rachel explained the background to the rather unusual way in which Lucy wanted to lose her virginity. Apparently, one night some while before, she'd left her bedroom at home to get a glass of water from downstairs. As she passed her parents' bedroom, she noticed that the door wasn't properly closed. The light was on inside and there were sounds of moans and groans. Lucy had peeked through the crack and had seen her mother tied to the bed by her wrists and ankles, with her father mounted on top of her.

From various comments her mother had made, Lucy had never believed her to be the slightest interested in sex but there was no doubt she was revelling in this. Maybe she had been brought up to believe that sex was something that women should not take pleasure in. It was as if being restrained, so that she had no choice in the matter, was the only way she could enjoy sex. Lucy had found the sight highly arousing and it had stuck in her mind.

*****

Bob was back by the end of the afternoon and the three of us had dinner together. Quite surprisingly, the evening went very well. Bob had somewhat less to drink than normal – he must have had a good afternoon with Lindy – and at ten o'clock he took himself off to bed, wending his slightly wobbly way up the stairs. A short while later, Rachel decided to go and watch TV in her room. That left just Cassie and me in the drawing room. We talked for a while but then I asked if she'd mind if I, too, went to bed.

She came over to me and put her arms around me. 'I've decided that I don't intend to be the odd one out, sitting here on my own while everyone has fun. So, if you haven't worn yourself out keeping up with the demands of a couple of nubile, sex-mad young teenagers, I would like it very much if you would take me to your bed tonight. And even if you've worn yourself out, I would still like to spend the night with you, but I will expect you to perform in the morning.'

*****

The following day I'd arranged to see Lindy to get on with her painting. On my previous visit I had, of course, done a sketch of her cunt as she knelt doggy-style. I'd decided to add, on the same page, sketches of various other parts of her anatomy as she'd suggested. I put the idea to her when I arrived and she was delighted and she was even more delighted when I offered to give her the completed thing as a memento.

Unlike the sketch of her cunt, which was simply of her open cunt, all these new sketches were to show her taking a cock – in her mouth, between her breasts and in her arse. Lindy was all for using my cock in the sketches but that would have created a lot of practical problems, so we resorted to using a penis-shaped dildo that she just happened to have in her toy collection. She insisted, though, that I had to be naked as well as her while I worked.

She wasn't that impressed with having her mouth full of plastic for the time it took me to finish the first sketch and she insisted that I make up for it by giving her a session with the real thing. I didn't complain. After seeing what she did with the dildo I was very ready for her and she turned out to be very, very good indeed. The whole of my cock was soon exploring the depths of her throat, though she made sure that only the head was in her mouth when I finished so that she could savour my cum.

The next sketch was of her titty-fucking and the dildo once again came into its own, and, once again, she was keen to replace it with the real thing after the sketch was complete. I pleaded to forego that pleasure. I didn't want to be worn out by the time I'd completed the third sketch and I really rather hoped to have some energy and wherewithal left for her arse. Fortunately, she agreed.

I showed her the result once the final sketch was completed and she was absolutely thrilled. She stared at it in amazement for quite a few minutes. 'I've seen pictures and videos of my body and of me having sex but somehow these sketches are far more intimate. It's as if they're the real me. Oh thank you, thank you so much.'

She threw her arms around me and kissed me deeply on the mouth. I put my arms around her too and let my hands explore her wonderful flesh. When our mouths finally parted, she murmured in my ear. 'You'd better get that cock in my arse while it's still nice and open.'

I quickly lubed the both of us up and got into position behind her. She put her hands on her cheeks and spread them apart for me. Her rosebud was still relaxed from the dildo having been in her for quite a while so I slid into her without difficulty. Even so, she was still tight enough in there for it to be remarkably pleasurable.

'Oh yes, fuck me in there', she yelled, before adding in a more restrained tone, 'I I love it so much when a guy fucks me in the arse. It doesn't matter how many times I do it, it always seems so naughty.'

She supported herself on one forearm so that she could reach back with the other hand to play with her clit. Meanwhile, I let her take some of my weight on her back, which she seemed to do very willingly, so that I could reach under her with both hands to take hold of her large swinging breasts. She was very soon gasping and groaning from the combined effects of my cock deep in her arse, her own fingers arousing her clit, and my hands playing with her breasts. Lindy had a fantastic, full body and she knew how to use it. Fucking her was a delight and she made sure it was a lot of fun. We'd got into quite a rhythmic pace and I could tell that she was steadily building towards a climax. Suddenly I could feel that I really wasn't going to last much longer.

'Oh God, I've got to cum, you're making me cum', I yelled out. She responded with even more frenzied activity between her legs, working her fingers on her clit with a fury and plunging them into the depths of her cunt. Where our thighs touched I could feel her wetness running down her legs. She came with a burst of loud grunts and groans, thrusting herself back onto me which, needless to say, had me erupting into the depth of her bowels within seconds.

'Oh my God, you are one amazing fuck', I said to her when I'd had a chance to recover a bit.

'I'm not complaining either', she replied.

'Now', I said, 'the only problem I have is to capture all that incredible passion in my painting of you.'

*****

I returned to the Hall to find that the eldest daughter Amanda had finally returned from her agricultural management course. Cassie and Rachel were gathered round the kitchen table with her, catching up on each other's news and I wondered exactly how much news Cassie and Rachel would be sharing with her.

Cassie introduced us and she shook my hand warmly. 'I gather I've been the hold up in getting the family portrait started', she said, putting on a feigned look of glumness. 'I must make amends. I need to sort out some things at home tomorrow after being away for so long but after that I'll be all yours.'

Was there some hidden meaning in those last few words? I found it hard to tell.

She was a sturdily-built girl though, judging by the slenderness of her bare arms, there was little spare flesh on her. Her hair, which hung down to below her shoulders, was fair, tending to a sandy colour, and she had good-sized breasts but, unfortunately, unlike her younger sister's, they were hidden away inside a bra. She appeared to wear no make-up of any kind. My impression was that she was a girl without any pretence. What you saw was what you got, a not untypical farming girl, but I thought I recognised a degree of feistiness too.

'Feel free to say no, but is there any chance I could pop round to see you tomorrow while you're catching up? I like to get a feel for someone before I start to paint them so that I can capture the real person in the picture. I won't get in the way, I promise, and it'll help me a lot.'

'Of course', she replied, 'but I warn you, I'll be stuck in chores for much of the day. I should bring a good book in case you get bored.'

The next morning dawned sunny and warm and I decided to walk along fieldpaths to get to the farmhouse where Amanda and her husband lived. The previous evening Cassie had explained a bit more about Amanda and I thought about what she'd said as I enjoyed my walk through the fresh air.

In the past, the family had rented out all the farms that made up the Sittaford Estate but, right from her earliest years, Amanda had shown a real interest in the practical aspects of farming. She would often disappear as a child and several hours later there would be a phone call from one of the farms, just to let Cassie know that Amanda was fine but she was in the middle of milking the cows, shifting bales of straw, or riding around on a tractor. As she approached the end of her teens, she asked her parents if she could take over one of the farms herself. As it happened, one of the tenants wanted to give up his farm and retire so, rather than rent it out again, Bob and Cassie put Amanda in as farm manager.

When Amanda and Richard, who she had met at the Young Farmers' Club, announced they were to marry, Cassie and Bob thought about giving them the farm as a wedding present, but something made them hold back. And just as well – as time went by, Richard had turned out to be a great disappointment and Amanda had ended up doing most of the work of running the farm herself. He seemed to spend most of his time at his parents' farm which, since they already had a manager to run it, meant that he did very little. The clear message that Cassie gave me was that all was not well with the marriage.

When I arrived at the farmhouse, the smell of fresh-baked bread wafted out to greet me through the open kitchen door.

'Hello', I called, not seeing anyone inside.

Amanda came dashing into the kitchen from some room beyond. 'Sorry', she said, 'I'm in a bit of a muddle trying to get lots of things done and achieving very little. You'll have to take me as you find me.'

'Well that smell suggests you've achieved something at least. Is there anything I can help you with?'

'No', she replied, 'I'll get there. Just bear with me for a while. Grab a seat, have a look round if you want – they say you can tell a lot about someone by their possessions – or take a wander round the farmyard.'

I thought I'd learn the most about her by taking a look round the house. All the windows had been thrown wide open to let the warm air circulate but the rooms still smelled a touch musty, as if the house had been shut up all the while that Amanda had been away. That suggested that Richard hadn't been around.

After wandering around for a while I heard her call. 'Fancy a cup of coffee?'

I made my way back to the kitchen. Amanda had made a cafetière of coffee, which she poured into two mugs. I sat down at the table and she joined me. 'Ok', she said, 'what have you surmised about me.' Her abruptness encouraged me to be equally bold.

'I see someone with a lot going on around her and perhaps too little time in which to do it – hard working, though, without a doubt. Someone who doesn't suffer fools gladly and doesn't stand for too much nonsense but who could be a good friend to anyone who earned it. And there's something else...' I paused to let her ask the obvious question or to let her offer something up. Actually, though, I had two things on my mind.

'And what's that?' she replied, somewhat tentatively. Her demeanour suggested that she had an inkling what one or both of the things might be. 'I've a horrible feeling you're rather perceptive.'

'Maybe', I replied. I plunged in, head and feet first. 'First of all, I see lots of Cassie in you but I see nothing of Bob. Nothing of his looks, nothing of his personality, nothing full stop.'

'Ah! What have you been told?'

I shook my head. 'Nothing at all.'

'Well, in that case you really are perceptive – or you're a liar. Which is it?'

'I'll settle for perceptive. Cassie's told me absolutely nothing about what I assume to be the story. I guess she didn't want me wondering what sort of family I'd wandered into. How do I know? Well, apart from the fact that you don't look or act like him, there's a fair chance that either you or Rachel – or both of you – would have inherited his alcoholism and neither of you have.'

'How on earth do you know that?' she asked.

'I know Rachel well enough to be aware that she's simply not bothered about drink and, as for you, I spotted a part-open bottle of whisky in the lounge. They changed the design of its label quite a few years ago, so it's been around for a long time. It would never have lasted that long if there'd been an alcoholic in the house.'

'Maybe I don't like whisky, smarty-pants', she came back at me.

I laughed. 'I've never met an alcoholic yet who's that choosy about their tipple. When their favourite runs out, as it inevitably will one day, they'll turn to anything that's available.'

She laughed too and nodded her head with a look of understanding, as if I'd what I'd said had been backed up by memories of her father's drinking habits.

'So, my assumption is that Cassie had an affair and you were the result, but Bob brought you up as his own daughter. I hope this isn't news to you that I'm blurting out.'

Amanda stared at me. 'No', she said very quietly. 'I'm a love-child. Mum told me when I turned 18. She thought I had a right to know. With dad – Bob – being as he is, their married life didn't get off to a good start. Mum found herself very lonely and abandoned. She had to take on much of the estate management work and she had a lot of dealings with a particular farmer. It just happened.'

'Yes, knowing your mother, I can understand that. She's been through an awful lot and I can imagine it getting too much for her sometimes. She's a passionate woman and she needs love. She doesn't often get it and, when it's offered, the temptation must be enormous.'

Amanda nodded. 'I've often wondered whether that was why mum stayed with dad – because he was so good about taking on another man's child.'

She paused and left it to me to continue. 'The other thing was about you and Richard.'

'Ah yes', she said, 'and mum would certainly have told you about that, so there's no point trying to kid me it was perception. Mum can't stand Richard. Having an unreliable husband herself, the thought of me having one as well is just too much for her. Richard is full of brilliant ideas but he's never had to do any hard work in his life. He thinks that all he has to do is come up with ideas and some lackey will carry them out for him – which generally means me. As soon as he's asked to do anything practical and useful, he runs off – usually back home.'